Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 146-158 Biodiversity pressure and the driving forces behind
by Spangenberg, Joachim H.
- 159-170 Assessment of regional trade and virtual water flows in China
by Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus
- 171-177 Assessing ecosystem sustainability and management using fuzzy logic
by Prato, Tony
- 178-193 Effects of permitted effluent limits on environmental compliance levels
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 194-195 Transforming sustainability strategy into action: The chemical industry
by Johnson, Jeremiah
- 195-196 EU enlargement and the environment: Institutional change and environmental policy in Central and Eastern Europe
by Selin, Henrik
- 196-197 Governing water: Contentious transnational politics and global institution building
by Brentwood, Mary
2007, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 667-672 Strengthening the threshold hypothesis: Economic and biophysical limits to growth
by Niccolucci, Valentina & Pulselli, Federico M. & Tiezzi, Enzo
- 673-677 On the conversion between local and global hectares in Ecological Footprint analysis
by Wiedmann, Thomas & Lenzen, Manfred
- 678-684 The inherent dangers of using computable general equilibrium models as a single integrated modelling framework for sustainability impact assessment. A critical note on Bohringer and Loschel (2006)
by Scrieciu, S. Serban
- 685-687 The buffet syndrome, midday menu and terry towels
by Ballet, Jerome
- 688-699 Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory
by Ricci, Francesco
- 700-711 MFA model to assess economic and environmental consequences of food production and consumption
by Risku-Norja, Helmi & Maenpaa, Ilmo
- 712-725 Reconciling sustainability and discounting in Cost-Benefit Analysis: A methodological proposal
by Saez, Carmen Almansa & Requena, Javier Calatrava
- 726-742 Developing and applying a framework to evaluate participatory research for sustainability
by Blackstock, K.L. & Kelly, G.J. & Horsey, B.L.
- 743-751 Choice modeling at the "market stall": Individual versus collective interest in environmental valuation
by Alvarez-Farizo, Begona & Hanley, Nick & Barberan, Ramon & Lazaro, Angelina
- 752-762 Socioeconomic predictors of forest use values in the Peruvian Amazon: A potential tool for biodiversity conservation
by Gavin, Michael C. & Anderson, Gregory J.
- 763-773 Site accessibility and prioritization of nature reserves
by Onal, Hayri & Yanprechaset, Pornchanok
- 774-786 Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix
by Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro
- 787-796 Factors affecting women's participation in forestry in Turkey
by Atmis, Erdogan & Dasdemir, Ismet & Lise, Wietze & Yildiran, Omur
- 797-806 Exploring the hedonic value of ambient water quality: A local watershed-based study
by Poor, P. Joan & Pessagno, Keri L. & Paul, Robert W.
- 807-820 Indigenous livelihoods, slash-and-burn agriculture, and carbon stocks in Eastern Panama
by Tschakert, Petra & Coomes, Oliver T. & Potvin, Catherine
- 821-833 The geography of market failure: Edge-effect externalities and the location and production patterns of organic farming
by Parker, Dawn C. & Munroe, Darla K.
- 834-846 Using choice question formats to determine compensable values: The case of a landfill-siting process
by Caplan, Arthur & Grijalva, Therese & Jackson-Smith, Douglas
- 847-848 Robert A. Young, Determining the Economic Value of Water: Concepts and Methods, Resources For the Future, Washington DC (2005) ISBN 1891853988 (pbk.), 374 pp.
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 848-849 William Blomquist, Edella Schlager and Tanya Heikkila, Common Waters, Diverging Streams: Linking Institutions and Water Management in Arizona, California, and Colorado, Resources for the Future, Washington, DC, USA (2004) ISBN 1891853864 205 pp.
by Ffolliott, Peter F.
- 849-850 Andrea Baranzini and Phillipe Thalmann, Editors, Voluntary Approaches in Climate Policy, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004) ISBN 1843763222 328 pp.
by van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 850-851 Richard Weisskoff, The Economics of Everglades Restoration, Edward Elgar Publishing (2005) ISBN 1843762420 345 pp.
by Cunningham, Storm
- 852-853 Erratum to "Mapping ecosystem services: Practical challenges and opportunities in linking GIS and value transfer" [Ecological Economics 60 (2006) 435-449]
by Troy, Austin & Wilson, Matthew A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 487-488 Making future generations count: Comment on "Remembering the future"
by Sumaila, U. Rashid & Walters, Carl
- 489-497 "The worth of a wildflower": Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs
by Aslaksen, Iulie & Ingeborg Myhr, Anne
- 498-508 Categorising tools for sustainability assessment
by Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart
- 509-516 Environmental degradation and happiness
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Gowdy, John M.
- 517-525 Comparative analysis of non-market valuation techniques for the Eduardo Avaroa Reserve, Bolivia
by Ellingson, Lindsey & Seidl, Andrew
- 526-532 Spatial autocorrelation in country-level models of species imperilment
by Pandit, Ram & Laband, David N.
- 533-542 An environmental accounting framework applied to green space ecosystem planning for small towns in China as a case study
by Zhang, Lingxian & Liu, Qing & Hall, Nigel W. & Fu, Zetian
- 543-549 Destructive interjurisdictional competition: Firm, capital and labor mobility in a model of direct emission control
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
- 550-563 Environmental assessment of Swedish agriculture
by Engstrom, Rebecka & Wadeskog, Anders & Finnveden, Goran
- 564-571 Sequestration offsets versus direct emission reductions: Consideration of environmental co-effects
by Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 572-583 Global potential for carbon sequestration: Geographical distribution, country risk and policy implications
by Benitez, Pablo C. & McCallum, Ian & Obersteiner, Michael & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 584-595 Bringing biophysical models into the economic laboratory: An experimental analysis of sediment trading in Australia
by Tisdell, John
- 596-604 Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform
by Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F.
- 605-612 Time series analysis of a predator-prey system: Application of VAR and generalized impulse response function
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Riggs, Kent & Ewing, Keith L.
- 613-626 Issues of paradigm, ideology and democracy in sustainability assessment
by Soderbaum, Peter
- 627-633 Endangerment and likeability of wildlife species: How important are they for payments proposed for conservation?
by Tisdell, Clem & Nantha, Hemanath Swarna & Wilson, Clevo
- 634-641 Market governance failure
by Norgaard, Richard B. & Liu, Xuemei
- 642-653 Preferences for multiple use forest management in Ireland: Citizen and consumer perpectives
by Andrew Mill, Greig & van Rensburg, Tom M. & Hynes, Stephen & Dooley, Conor
- 654-660 Environmental regulations impact on agricultural spills and citizen complaints
by Weersink, Alfons & Raymond, Mark
- 661-662 Maren A. Jochimsen, Careful Economics. Integrating Caring Activities and Economic Science, Kluwer Academic Press, Boston (2003) ISBN 1402074670 136 pp.
by Balmaceda, Margarita M.
- 662-663 Lance H. Gunderson and Lowell Pritchard Jr., Editors, Resilience and the Behavior of Large-Scale System, Island Press (2002) ISBN 1559639717 287 pp.
by Wilson, James
- 663-664 Paul R. Ehrlich and Anne H. Ehrlich, One with Nineveh: Politics, Consumption, and the Human Future, Island Press (2004) ISBN 1559638796 376 pp.
by Norgaard, Richard B.
- 664-665 John Proops and Paul Safonov, Editors, Modelling in Ecological Economics, Edgar Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004) ISBN 184376 2226 ix+203 pp.
by Stauvermann, Peter J.
2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 335-342 Valuing environmental goods and services using benefit transfer: The state-of-the art and science
by Wilson, Matthew A. & Hoehn, John P.
- 343-350 Reducing barriers in future benefit transfers: Needed improvements in primary study design and reporting
by Loomis, John B. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
- 351-360 Using meta-analysis for benefits transfer: Theory and practice
by Bergstrom, John C. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 361-371 Structural benefit transfer: An example using VSL estimates
by Smith, V. Kerry & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Van Houtven, George L.
- 372-378 Measurement, generalization, and publication: Sources of error in benefit transfers and their management
by Rosenberger, Randall S. & Stanley, Tom D.
- 379-388 Transferring environmental value estimates: Issues and alternatives
by Spash, Clive L. & Vatn, Arild
- 389-398 Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values
by Hoehn, John P.
- 399-406 Do stated preference methods stand the test of time? A test of the stability of contingent values and models for health risks when facing an extreme event
by Brouwer, Roy
- 407-419 Characterizing the effects of valuation methodology in function-based benefits transfer
by Johnston, Robert J. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Ranson, Matthew H.
- 420-428 Prospects for the use of choice modelling for benefit transfer
by Morrison, Mark & Bergland, Olvar
- 429-434 International benefit transfer: Methods and validity tests
by Ready, Richard & Navrud, Stale
- 435-449 Mapping ecosystem services: Practical challenges and opportunities in linking GIS and value transfer
by Troy, Austin & Wilson, Matthew A.
- 450-460 The aggregation of environmental benefit values: Welfare measures, distance decay and total WTP
by Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Georgiou, Stavros & Lake, Iain
- 461-472 International valuation databases: Overview, methods and operational issues
by McComb, Greg & Lantz, Van & Nash, Katrina & Rittmaster, Robyn
- 473-482 Clean water, ecological benefits, and benefits transfer: A work in progress at the U.S. EPA
by Iovanna, Richard & Griffiths, Charles
2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-4 Some statistical properties of a generic container inspection policy in invasive species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick
- 5-8 Some probabilistic attributes of inspection policies in alien species management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 9-13 An aggregate measure of what? A reply to Zerbe, Bauman, and Finkle
by Sagoff, Mark
- 14-16 A preference for an aggregate measure: A reply to Sagoff
by Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron
- 17-23 The human actor in ecological economics: Philosophical approach and research perspectives
by Becker, Christian
- 24-26 Remembering the future: A commentary on "Intergenerational discounting: A new intuitive approach"
by Prager, Michael H. & Shertzer, Kyle W.
- 27-35 Inuit economic adaptations for a changing global climate
by Leduc, Timothy B.
- 36-48 Establishing a multi-stakeholder value index in medicinal plants--an economic study on selected plants in Kerala and Tamilnadu States of India
by Suneetha, M.S. & Chandrakanth, M.G.
- 49-64 Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects
by Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas
- 65-74 Commercial collection of NTFPs and households living in or near the forests: Case study in Que, Con Cuong and Ma, Tuong Duong, Nghe An, Vietnam
by Viet Quang, Dang & Nam Anh, Tran
- 75-85 In search of optimal stocking regimes in semi-arid grazing lands: One size does not fit all
by Campbell, Bruce M. & Gordon, Iain J. & Luckert, Martin K. & Petheram, Lisa & Vetter, Susanne
- 86-99 Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics
by Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R.
- 100-110 Stakeholder participation in the design of environmental policy mixes
by Santos, Rui & Antunes, Paula & Baptista, Gualter & Mateus, Pedro & Madruga, Luisa
- 111-118 Slacks-based efficiency measures for modeling environmental performance
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 119-128 Implications of transdisciplinarity for sustainability research
by Hirsch Hadorn, Gertrude & Bradley, David & Pohl, Christian & Rist, Stephan & Wiesmann, Urs
- 129-137 Concepts of legitimacy within the context of adaptive water management strategies
by Gearey, Mary & Jeffrey, Paul
- 138-144 Do declining discount rates lead to time inconsistent economic advice?
by Hansen, Anders Chr.
- 145-156 Using a choice experiment to account for preference heterogeneity in wetland attributes: The case of Cheimaditida wetland in Greece
by Birol, Ekin & Karousakis, Katia & Koundouri, Phoebe
- 157-167 Sustainability and growth when manufactured capital and natural capital are not substitutable
by Comolli, Paul
- 168-175 Application of the distance function to nonmarket valuation of environmental goods and services: An illustrative example
by Aiken, Deborah Vaughn
- 176-185 The economic value of coffee (Coffea arabica) genetic resources
by Hein, Lars & Gatzweiler, Franz
- 186-203 The water footprint of cotton consumption: An assessment of the impact of worldwide consumption of cotton products on the water resources in the cotton producing countries
by Chapagain, A.K. & Hoekstra, A.Y. & Savenije, H.H.G. & Gautam, R.
- 204-215 Stochastic frontier analysis of total factor productivity in the offshore oil and gas industry
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
- 216-227 Incorporating sea turtle interactions in a multi-objective programming model for Hawaii's longline fishery
by Pradhan, Naresh C. & Leung, PingSun
- 228-245 Pollution haven hypothesis and environmental impacts of foreign direct investment: The case of industrial emission of sulfur dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces
by He, Jie
- 246-259 Integrated ecological economics accounting approach to evaluation of inter-basin water transfers: An application to the Lesotho Highlands Water Project
by Matete, Mampiti & Hassan, Rashid
- 260-270 Assessment of land use and land use change and forestry (LULUCF) as CDM projects in Brazil
by Teixeira, Marcos Alexandre & Murray, Marcus Luke & Carvalho, M.G.
- 271-281 The index of sustainable economic welfare (ISEW) for a local authority: A case study in Italy
by Pulselli, Federico Maria & Ciampalini, Francesca & Tiezzi, Enzo & Zappia, Carlo
- 282-298 The instability of the adjusted and unadjusted environmental Kuznets curves
by Auci, Sabrina & Becchetti, Leonardo
- 299-307 Contingent valuation: Environmental polling or preference engine?
by MacMillan, Douglas & Hanley, Nick & Lienhoop, Nele
- 308-319 Determinants of visitors' willingness to pay for the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, Greece
by Togridou, Anatoli & Hovardas, Tasos & Pantis, John D.
- 320-323 The spatial econometrics of elephant population change: A note
by Frank, Bjorn & Maurseth, Per Botolf
- 324-332 A sustainable perspective on the knowledge economy: A critique of Austrian and mainstream views
by Lin, Brian Chi-ang
2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 401-405 Environmental Keynesian macroeconomics: Some further discussion
by Sim, Nicholas C.S.
- 406-418 An adaptive learning process for developing and applying sustainability indicators with local communities
by Reed, Mark S. & Fraser, Evan D.G. & Dougill, Andrew J.
- 419-428 The income-environment relationship: Evidence from a binary response model
by Verbeke, Tom & De Clercq, Marc
- 429-439 Cost-efficient eutrophication control in a shallow lake ecosystem subject to two steady states
by Hein, Lars
- 440-450 Pension funds, corporate responsibility and sustainability
by Amalric, Franck
- 451-461 The EKC for SO2: Does firm size matter?
by Merlevede, Bruno & Verbeke, Tom & De Clercq, Marc
- 462-476 Accounting for India's forest wealth
by Atkinson, Giles & Gundimeda, Haripriya
- 477-486 Environmental compliance by firms in the manufacturing sector in Mexico
by Gangadharan, Lata
- 487-498 Relative and absolute scarcity of nature. Assessing the roles of economics and ecology for biodiversity conservation
by Baumgartner, Stefan & Becker, Christian & Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner
- 499-510 Transboundary effects of environmental policy: Markets and emission leakages
by Bruvoll, Annegrete & Faehn, Taran
- 511-518 The differential impact of user heterogeneity in resource management: A case study from India
by Srinivasan, Jeena T.
- 519-529 Colombian international trade from a physical perspective: Towards an ecological "Prebisch thesis"
by Perez-Rincon, Mario Alejandro
- 530-539 Users and non-users of conservation areas: Are there differences in WTP, motives and the validity of responses in CVM surveys?
by Kniivila, Matleena
- 540-540 Erratum to "Evolving knowledge and the precautionary principle" [Ecological Economics 53 (2005) 169-176]
by Dorman, Peter
2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 243-244 Critique to Rodrigues et al. 2005. Ecological Economics 54, 382-396
by Ares, Jorge
- 245-246 Constraints on dematerialisation and allocation of natural capital along a sustainable growth path: Reply to Jorge Ares
by Rodrigues, Joao & Domingos, Tiago & Conceicao, Pedro & Belbute, Jose
- 247-255 A pilot test of a new stated preference valuation method: Continuous attribute-based stated choice
by Ready, Richard & Fisher, Ann & Guignet, Dennis & Stedman, Richard & Wang, Junchao
- 256-266 Designing an indicator of environmental responsibility
by Rodrigues, Joao & Domingos, Tiago & Giljum, Stefan & Schneider, Francois
- 267-274 Protein consumption and sustainability: Diet diversity in EU-15
by de Boer, Joop & Helms, Martine & Aiking, Harry
- 275-286 Modeling the environmental collaboration process: A deductive approach
by Bruce, Christopher
- 287-295 The economic impact of global climate change on Mediterranean rangeland ecosystems: A Space-for-Time approach
by Fleischer, Aliza & Sternberg, Marcelo
- 296-304 Organizing a public ecosystem service economy for sustaining biodiversity
by Gatzweiler, Franz W.
- 305-311 Comparing aggregating methods for constructing the composite environmental index: An objective measure
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 312-323 Globalization, firm-level characteristics and environmental management: A study of Japan
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi
- 324-330 The polluter pays principle and potential conflicts in society
by Glazyrina, Irina & Glazyrin, Vasiliy & Vinnichenko, Sergey
- 331-340 Causes and consequences of lexicographic choices in stated choice studies
by Saelensminde, Kjartan
- 341-352 Power distribution, the external environment and common property forest governance: A local user groups model
by Perez-Cirera, Vanessa & Lovett, Jon C.
- 353-363 The relative value of farm animal welfare
by Chilton, Susan M. & Burgess, Diane & Hutchinson, W. George
- 364-374 Economic valuation of a seed dispersal service in the Stockholm National Urban Park, Sweden
by Hougner, Cajsa & Colding, Johan & Soderqvist, Tore
- 375-393 Constructing physical input-output tables for environmental modeling and accounting: Framework and illustrations
by Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 394-394 Beyond oil the view from Hubbert's peak
by Baldwin, James
- 395-397 Edwin Woerdman, The Institutional Economics of Market-Based Climate Policy, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2004) ISBN 0-444-51573-9 326 pp.
by Howarth, Richard B.
- 397-399 Limits to growth: The 30-year update
by Costanza, Robert
- 394-395 Frank Ackerman and Lisa Heinzerling, Priceless: On Knowing the Price of Everything and the Value of Nothing, The New Press (2004) ISBN 1-56584-850-0 277 pp.
by Hernick, Charles A.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 185-186 Migration, globalization and the environment--introduction to the special issue
by Muradian, Roldan & Neumayer, Eric & Ropke, Inge
- 187-190 Population, migration, and globalization
by Daly, Herman E.
- 191-194 Migration and sustainability--compatible or contradictory?
by Ropke, Inge
- 195-198 Global environmental resources versus world population growth
by Pimentel, David & Pimentel, Marcia
- 199-203 Mass migrations, income inequality and ecosystems health in the second wave of a globalization
by Matutinovic, Igor
- 204-207 The environment: One more reason to keep immigrants out?
by Neumayer, Eric
- 208-213 Immigration and the environment: Underlying values and scope of analysis
by Muradian, Roldan
- 214-219 Confessions of a Malthusian restrictionist
by Chapman, Robert L.
- 220-225 Globalization, trade and migration: Undermining sustainability
by Rees, William E.
- 226-230 Immigration reduction offers chance for softer landing
by Abernethy, Virginia Deane
- 231-236 Remittances and the migration-development nexus--Challenges for the sustainable governance of migration
by Heilmann, Conrad
- 237-241 Exploring sustainable production systems for agriculture: Implications for employment and investment under north-south trade scenario
by Shah, Amita
2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-6 A comment on "Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model"
by Peters, Glen P. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 7-12 Reply: Downstream cut-offs in integrated hybrid life-cycle assessment
by Suh, Sangwon
- 13-23 The contribution of built, human, social and natural capital to quality of life in intentional and unintentional communities
by Mulder, Kenneth & Costanza, Robert & Erickson, Jon
- 24-37 Are stated preferences convergent with revealed preferences? Empirical evidence from Nigeria
by Urama, Kevin C. & Hodge, Ian D.
- 38-47 Linking ecological footprints with ecosystem valuation in the provisioning of urban freshwater
by Jenerette, G. Darrel & Marussich, Wendy A. & Newell, Joshua P.
- 48-63 Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Ribas, Alfonso & Lopez, Edelmiro & Ojea, Elena
- 64-73 Not just minor forest products: The economic rationale for the consumption of wild food plants by subsistence farmers
by Delang, Claudio O.
- 74-81 Footprints in the cotton fields: The Industrial Revolution as time-space appropriation and environmental load displacement
by Hornborg, Alf
- 82-93 Valuation of ecosystem goods and services: Part 1: An integrated dynamic approach
by Winkler, Ralph
- 94-105 Valuation of ecosystem goods and services: Part 2: Implications of unpredictable novel change
by Winkler, Ralph
- 106-114 Fishing down the value chain: Biodiversity and access regimes in freshwater fisheries -- the case of Malawi
by Kasulo, Victor & Perrings, Charles
- 115-130 Ecological-economic modelling for strategic regional waste management systems
by Shmelev, S.E. & Powell, J.R.
- 131-141 On the efficiency of environmental service payments: A forest conservation assessment in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
by Sierra, Rodrigo & Russman, Eric
- 142-156 Stock dynamics for forecasting material flows--Case study for housing in The Netherlands
by B. Muller, Daniel
- 157-170 Social multi-criteria evaluation of different development scenarios of the Aysen region, Chile
by Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 171-180 Spatial cost-benefit thinking in multi-functional forestry; towards a framework for spatial targeting of policy interventions
by van der Horst, Dan
- 181-182 The ecological economics of biodiversity methods and policy applications
by Baumgartner, Stefan
- 182-183 Alternative urban futures: Planning for sustainable development in cities throughout the world
by Nichols, Krissa
2006, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 665-675 Estimating the existence value of north forests of Iran by using a contingent valuation method
by Amirnejad, Hamid & Khalilian, Sadegh & Assareh, Mohammad H. & Ahmadian, Majid
- 676-698 The physical economy of the European Union: Cross-country comparison and determinants of material consumption
by Weisz, Helga & Krausmann, Fridolin & Amann, Christof & Eisenmenger, Nina & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Hubacek, Klaus & Fischer-Kowalski, Marina
- 699-716 Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?
by Marechal, Kevin & Hecq, Walter
- 717-742 A policy approach to the environmental impacts of technological lock-in
by Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier
- 743-758 Economic openness and green GDP
by Talberth, John & Bohara, Alok K.
- 759-777 Disclosure of environmental violations and stock market in the Republic of Korea
by Dasgupta, Susmita & Hong, Jong Ho & Laplante, Benoit & Mamingi, Nlandu
- 778-787 Beyond Kyoto: A tax-based system for the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
by Kahn, James Randall & Franceschi, Dina
- 788-800 Change in CO2 emission and its transmissions between Korea and Japan using international input-output analysis
by Rhee, Hae-Chun & Chung, Hyun-Sik
- 801-813 Environment and happiness: Valuation of air pollution using life satisfaction data
by Welsch, Heinz
- 814-829 Civic cooperation, pro-environment attitudes, and behavioral intentions
by Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio
- 830-841 The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization
by Skonhoft, Anders
- 842-849 Estimating the short-term economic damages from the Prestige oil spill in the Galician fisheries and tourism
by Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Prada-Blanco, Albino & Vazquez-Rodriguez, M. Xose
- 850-861 Analysing the social benefits of soil conservation measures using stated preference methods
by Colombo, Sergio & Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Hanley, Nick
2006, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 449-461 An aggregate measure for benefit-cost analysis
by Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron
- 462-472 Externalities in international trade: The case for differential tariffs
by LeClair, Mark S. & Franceschi, Dina
- 473-490 The fate of Easter Island: The limits of resource management institutions
by Good, David H. & Reuveny, Rafael
- 491-506 Environmental and ecological economics: A citation analysis
by Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I.
- 507-519 Combining economic and environmental dimensions: Value chain analysis of UK iron and steel flows
by Dahlstrom, Kristina & Ekins, Paul
- 520-537 Impact of water pollution on rural communities: An economic analysis
by Reddy, V. Ratna & Behera, Bhagirath
- 538-547 Process attributes of goods, ethical considerations and implications for animal products
by Frank, Joshua
- 548-560 Environmental accounting: A management tool for enhancing corporate environmental and economic performance
by de Beer, Patrick & Friend, Francois
- 561-578 Life cycle management on Swiss fruit farms: Relating environmental and income indicators for apple-growing
by Mouron, Patrik & Scholz, Roland W. & Nemecek, Thomas & Weber, Olaf
- 579-591 Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health
by Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 592-605 Does the hybrid Toyota Prius lead to rebound effects? Analysis of size and number of cars previously owned by Swiss Prius buyers
by de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Peters, Anja
- 606-616 Forests and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption
by Nunez, Daisy & Nahuelhual, Laura & Oyarzun, Carlos
- 617-636 Are there increasing returns to pollution abatement? Empirical analytics of the Environmental Kuznets Curve in pesticides
by Managi, Shunsuke
- 637-649 A just and efficient reduction of resource throughput to optimum
by Aubauer, Hans P.
- 650-664 Trade liberalisation, resource sustainability and welfare: The case of East Baltic cod
by Nielsen, Max
2006, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 221-237 Analysis of water demand and water pollutant discharge using a regional input-output table: An application to the City of Chongqing, upstream of the Three Gorges Dam in China
by Okadera, Tomohiro & Watanabe, Masataka & Xu, Kaiqin
- 238-248 Environmental performance standards and the adoption of technology
by Mohr, Robert D.
- 249-267 Quantifying and comparing the value of non-timber forest products in the Amazon
by Shone, Bryan M. & Caviglia-Harris, Jill L.
- 268-286 Second-order sustainability--conditions for the development of sustainable innovations in a dynamic environment
by Sartorius, Christian
- 287-303 The roles of ownership, ecology, and economics in public wetland-conservation decisions
by Ando, Amy W. & Getzner, Michael
- 304-317 Valuing the diversity of biodiversity
by Christie, Mike & Hanley, Nick & Warren, John & Murphy, Kevin & Wright, Robert & Hyde, Tony
- 318-337 Economic instruments and induced innovation: The European policies on end-of-life vehicles
by Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto
- 338-349 Forest conservation in the Philippines: A cost-effective approach to mitigating climate change?
by Sheeran, Kristen A.