Economics of Education Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecoedu
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 9-18 Diversifying the faculty across gender lines: Do trustees and administrators matter?
by Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Jakubson, George H. & Martin, Mirinda L. & Main, Joyce B. & Eisenberg, Thomas
- 19-32 Observed characteristics and teacher quality: Impacts of sample selection on a value added model
by Winters, Marcus A. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Greene, Jay P.
- 33-44 The role of information in the take-up of student loans
by Booij, Adam S. & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel
- 45-55 The redistributive equity of affirmative action: Exploring the role of race, socioeconomic status, and gender in college admissions
by Francis, Andrew M. & Tannuri-Pianto, Maria
- 56-65 Assessment drives learning: The effect of central exit exams on curricular knowledge and mathematical literacy
by Jürges, Hendrik & Schneider, Kerstin & Senkbeil, Martin & Carstensen, Claus H.
- 66-75 On the relationship between student tastes and motivations, higher education decisions, and annual earnings
by Hilmer, Michael J. & Hilmer, Christiana E.
- 76-83 Economics of corruption in doctoral education: The dissertations market
by Osipian, Ararat L.
- 84-91 How to improve pupils’ literacy? A cost-effectiveness analysis of a French educational project
by Massoni, Sébastien & Vergnaud, Jean-Christophe
- 92-109 Leadership effects: school principals and student outcomes
by Coelli, Michael & Green, David A.
- 110-122 Re-examining the impact of dropping out on criminal and labor outcomes in early adulthood
by Bjerk, David
- 123-130 Student incentives and preferential treatment in college admissions
by Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana
- 131-140 Math skills and labor-market outcomes: Evidence from a resume-based field experiment
by Koedel, Cory & Tyhurst, Eric
- 141-154 Estimating the impact of relative expected grade on student evaluations of teachers
by Ewing, Andrew M.
- 155-167 Do tuition fees affect the mobility of university applicants? Evidence from a natural experiment
by Dwenger, Nadja & Storck, Johanna & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 168-178 Back to school: An application of human capital theory for mature workers
by Jepsen, Christopher & Montgomery, Mark
- 179-194 Is it ever too late to study? The economic returns on late tertiary degrees in Sweden
by Hällsten, Martin
- 195-207 Do student migrations affect school performance? Evidence from Wisconsin's inter-district public school program
by Welsch, David M. & Zimmer, David M.
2011, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 1118-1122 Economic returns to education: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, and Where We Are Going—Some brief pointers
by Dickson, Matt & Harmon, Colm
- 1123-1135 The impact of tougher education standards: Evidence from Florida
by Clark, Damon & See, Edward
- 1136-1152 Parental education, grade attainment and earnings expectations among university students
by Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm & Redmond, Cathy
- 1153-1166 Earnings returns to the British education expansion
by Devereux, Paul J. & Fan, Wen
- 1167-1176 What determines the return to education: An extra year or a hurdle cleared?
by Dickson, Matt & Smith, Sarah
- 1177-1186 Differences by degree: Evidence of the net financial rates of return to undergraduate study for England and Wales
by Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu
- 1187-1201 Subject choice and earnings of UK graduates
by Chevalier, Arnaud
- 1202-1214 Heterogeneity in schooling rates of return
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Polachek, Solomon W. & Wang, Le
- 1215-1228 Returning to school for higher returns
by Park, Seonyoung
- 1229-1241 The effectiveness and retention of teachers with prior career experience
by Boyd, Donald & Grossman, Pamela & Ing, Marsha & Lankford, Hamilton & Loeb, Susanna & O’Brien, Rachel & Wyckoff, James
- 1242-1261 Valuing the benefits of the education provided by public universities: A case study of Minnesota
by Damon, Amy & Glewwe, Paul
- 1262-1280 Using longitudinal data to evaluate publicly provided formal education for low skilled
by Stenberg, Anders
- 1281-1305 Effects of year-round schooling on disadvantaged students and the distribution of standardized test performance
by Graves, Jennifer
- 1306-1319 Gender salary differences in economics departments in Japan
by Takahashi, Ana Maria & Takahashi, Shingo
- 1320-1333 The effects of school quality on long-term health
by Sansani, Shahar
- 1334-1347 Overeducation in developing economies: How can we test for it, and what does it mean?
by Mehta, Aashish & Felipe, Jesus & Quising, Pilipinas & Camingue, Sheila
- 1348-1369 Are returns to education on the decline in Venezuela and does Mission Sucre have a role to play?
by Gonzalez, Naihobe & Oyelere, Ruth Uwaifo
- 1370-1383 Understanding the black–white school discipline gap
by Kinsler, Josh
- 1384-1398 Does school time matter?—On the impact of compulsory education age on school dropout
by Cabus, Sofie J. & De Witte, Kristof
- 1399-1415 Effects of welfare reform on vocational education and training
by Dave, Dhaval M. & Reichman, Nancy E. & Corman, Hope & Das, Dhiman
- 1416-1429 Frequency of examinations and student achievement in a randomized experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 1430-1444 The determinants of teacher mobility: Evidence using Italian teachers’ transfer applications
by Barbieri, Gianna & Rossetti, Claudio & Sestito, Paolo
- 1445-1455 School quality signals and attendance in rural Guatemala
by Marshall, Jeffery H.
- 1456-1467 Does parental employment affect children's educational attainment?
by Schildberg-Hoerisch, Hannah
- 1468-1490 Which children benefit from non-parental care?
by Yamauchi, Chikako & Leigh, Andrew
- 1491-1502 The impact of education investment on Sri Lankan economic growth
by Ganegodage, K. Renuka & Rambaldi, Alicia N.
- 1503-1515 The effect of immigrant concentration in schools on native and immigrant children's reading and math skills
by Jensen, Peter & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz
- 1516-1526 Do colleges cultivate critical thinking, problem solving, writing and interpersonal skills?
by Saavedra, Anna Rosefsky & Saavedra, Juan Esteban
- 1527-1539 The impact of child labor on schooling outcomes in Nicaragua
by Buonomo Zabaleta, Mariela
2011, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 775-777 Introduction to the Special Issue on Education and Health
by Eide, Eric R. & Rees, Daniel I.
- 778-791 Estimating the relation between health and education: What do we know and what do we need to know?
by Eide, Eric R. & Showalter, Mark H.
- 792-812 The impact of education on health knowledge
by Altindag, Duha & Cannonier, Colin & Mocan, Naci
- 813-825 Forward-thinking teens: The effects of college costs on adolescent risky behavior
by Cowan, Benjamin W.
- 826-837 College selectivity and young adult health behaviors
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Frisvold, David E.
- 838-849 Educational gaps in medical care and health behavior: Evidence from US Natality data
by Price, Joseph & Price, Joshua & Simon, Kosali
- 850-861 Back to school blues: Seasonality of youth suicide and the academic calendar
by Hansen, Benjamin & Lang, Matthew
- 862-872 Does schooling affect health behavior? Evidence from the educational expansion in Western Germany
by Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen & Salm, Martin
- 873-888 Poisoning the mind: Arsenic contamination of drinking water wells and children's educational achievement in rural Bangladesh
by Asadullah, M. Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul
- 889-900 Recess, physical education, and elementary school student outcomes
by Dills, Angela K. & Morgan, Hillary N. & Rotthoff, Kurt W.
- 901-912 Do child care subsidies influence single mothers' decision to invest in human capital?
by Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- 913-923 Individual heterogeneity and reverse causality in the relationship between migraine headache and educational attainment
by Sabia, Joseph J. & Rees, Daniel I.
- 924-937 Conditional cash penalties in education: Evidence from the Learnfare experiment
by Dee, Thomas S.
- 938-949 Second-generation Turkish youth in Europe: Explaining the academic disadvantage in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland
by Song, Steve
- 950-961 Are we wasting our children's time by giving them more homework?
by Eren, Ozkan & Henderson, Daniel J.
- 962-979 Can districts keep good teachers in the schools that need them most?
by Guarino, Cassandra M. & Brown, Abigail B. & Wyse, Adam E.
- 980-990 Effects of class size on alternative educational outcomes across disciplines
by Cheng, Dorothy A.
- 991-996 Is it where you go or who you know? On the relationship between students, Ph.D. program quality, dissertation advisor prominence, and early career publishing success
by Hilmer, Michael J. & Hilmer, Christiana E.
- 997-1008 The (adverse) effects of expanding higher education: Evidence from Italy
by Oppedisano, Veruska
- 1009-1021 Does the timing of tracking affect higher education completion?
by van Elk, Roel & van der Steeg, Marc & Webbink, Dinand
- 1022-1033 Keeping up with the Joneses: Institutional changes following the adoption of a merit aid policy
by Griffith, Amanda L.
- 1034-1044 Suing for your supper? Resource allocation, teacher compensation and finance lawsuits
by Sims, David P.
- 1045-1058 Same work, lower grade? Student ethnicity and teachers' subjective assessments
by van Ewijk, Reyn
- 1059-1072 (Un)desirable effects of output funding for Flemish universities
by Cantillon, B. & De Ridder, A. & Vanhaecht, E. & Verbist, G.
- 1073-1084 Size matters. The relevance and Hicksian surplus of preferred college class size
by Mandel, Philipp & Süssmuth, Bernd
- 1085-1096 Human capital background and the educational attainment of second-generation immigrants in France
by Santos, Manon Domingues Dos & Wolff, François-Charles
- 1097-1102 Trust and schooling in the United States
by Dincer, Oguzhan C.
- 1103-1114 I would walk 500 miles (if it paid): Vouchers and school choice in Chile
by Chumacero, Rómulo A. & Gómez, Daniel & Paredes, Ricardo D.
2011, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 575-581 Peer effects on high school aspirations: Evidence from a sample of close and not-so-close friends
by Mora, Toni & Oreopoulos, Philip
- 582-597 Inefficient self-selection into education and wage inequality
by Ordine, Patrizia & Rose, Giuseppe
- 598-616 Reevaluating the effect of non-teaching wages on teacher attrition
by Gilpin, Gregory A.
- 617-626 A low-subsidy problem in public higher education
by Fethke, Gary
- 627-640 Early commitment on financial aid and college decision making of poor students: Evidence from a randomized evaluation in rural China
by Liu, Chengfang & Zhang, Linxiu & Luo, Renfu & Wang, Xiaobing & Rozelle, Scott & Sharbono, Brian & Adams, Jennifer & Shi, Yaojiang & Yue, Ai & Li, Hongbin & Glauben, Thomas
- 641-653 Accounting for exogenous influences in performance evaluations of teachers
by De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky
- 654-664 Which students are left behind? The racial impacts of the No Child Left Behind Act
by Krieg, John M.
- 665-672 The Internet's effect on women's coauthoring rates and academic job market decisions: The case of political science
by Butler, Daniel M. & Butler, Richard J.
- 673-681 Student expectations of the financial returns to higher education in the Czech Republic and England: Evidence from business schools
by Anchor, John R. & Fiserová, Jana & Mars[iota]ková, Katerina & Urbánek, Václav
- 682-690 Are boys discriminated in Swedish high schools?
by Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Höglin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus
- 691-701 Continuous training and wages: An empirical analysis using a comparison-group approach
by Görlitz, Katja
- 702-723 Performance effects of failure to make Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP): Evidence from a regression discontinuity framework
by Hemelt, Steven W.
- 724-728 Why preferences in college admissions may yield a more-able student body
by Li, Dong & Weisman, Dennis L.
- 729-739 Lecturing style teaching and student performance
by Van Klaveren, Chris
- 740-754 Does household income matter for children's schooling? Evidence for rural Sub-Saharan Africa
by Grimm, Michael
- 755-764 The effects of adult literacy on earnings and employment
by de Baldini Rocha, Maúna Soares & Ponczek, Vladimir
- 765-773 The quality vs. the quantity of schooling: What drives economic growth?
by Breton, Theodore R.
2011, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 391-393 Overview of the symposium on performance pay for teachers
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 394-403 Teacher opinions on performance pay: Evidence from India
by Muralidharan, Karthik & Sundararaman, Venkatesh
- 404-418 Cross-country evidence on teacher performance pay
by Woessmann, Ludger
- 419-433 Promotion and reassignment in public school districts: How do schools respond to differences in teacher effectiveness?
by Chingos, Matthew M. & West, Martin R.
- 434-448 What's in a rating?
by Jacob, Brian A. & Walsh, Elias
- 449-465 It's easier to pick a good teacher than to train one: Familiar and new results on the correlates of teacher effectiveness
by Chingos, Matthew M. & Peterson, Paul E.
- 466-479 The economic value of higher teacher quality
by Hanushek, Eric A.
- 480-492 The impact of legacy status on undergraduate admissions at elite colleges and universities
by Hurwitz, Michael
- 493-506 What will I be when I grow up? An analysis of childhood expectations and career outcomes
by Brown, Sarah & Ortiz-Nuñez, Aurora & Taylor, Karl
- 507-516 High scores but low skills
by Liu, Liqun & Neilson, William S.
- 517-527 The medium term schooling and health effects of low birth weight: Evidence from siblings
by Fletcher, Jason M.
- 528-545 Education and labor market risk: Understanding the role of data cleaning
by Whalley, Alexander
- 546-558 Catholic schools or school quality? The effects of Catholic schools on labor market outcomes
by Kim, Young-Joo
- 559-574 What can teachers do to raise pupil achievement?
by Aslam, Monazza & Kingdon, Geeta
2011, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 203-214 Do no-loan policies change the matriculation patterns of low-income students?
by Waddell, Glen R. & Singell Jr., Larry D.
- 215-227 Do students expect compensation for wage risk?
by Schweri, Juerg & Hartog, Joop & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 228-246 The impact of legalized abortion on high school graduation through selection and composition
by Whitaker, Stephan
- 247-257 The chicken soup effect: The role of recreation and intramural participation in boosting freshman grade point average
by Gibbison, Godfrey A. & Henry, Tracyann L. & Perkins-Brown, Jayne
- 258-268 The intergenerational effects of parental schooling on the cognitive and non-cognitive development of children
by Silles, Mary A.
- 269-279 What a difference a day makes: Estimating daily learning gains during kindergarten and first grade using a natural experiment
by Fitzpatrick, Maria D. & Grissmer, David & Hastedt, Sarah
- 280-288 Does high school quality matter? Evidence from admissions data
by Berkowitz, Daniel & Hoekstra, Mark
- 289-299 Short-run effects of parental job loss on children's academic achievement
by Stevens, Ann Huff & Schaller, Jessamyn
- 300-311 The effects of quarter of birth on academic outcomes at the elementary school level
by Robertson, Erin
- 312-331 School quality, child wellbeing and parents' satisfaction
by Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo
- 332-341 The effects of attending a diverse college
by Hinrichs, Peter
- 342-352 Economic returns to speaking 'standard Mandarin' among migrants in China's urban labour market
by Gao, Wenshu & Smyth, Russell
- 353-364 The academic impact on children of maternal post-secondary enrollment
by Estelle, Sarah M.
- 365-379 Is traditional teaching really all that bad? A within-student between-subject approach
by Schwerdt, Guido & Wuppermann, Amelie C.
- 380-389 The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan
by Yamamura, Eiji
2011, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-15 The effects of alcohol use on academic achievement in high school
by Balsa, Ana I. & Giuliano, Laura M. & French, Michael T.
- 16-38 Immigration and student achievement: Evidence from Switzerland
by Meunier, Muriel
- 39-54 The effect of school inputs on labor market returns that account for selective migration
by McHenry, Peter
- 55-64 Who benefits from homework assignments?
by Rønning, Marte
- 65-78 Do you want your child to have a certified teacher?
by Andersson, Christian & Johansson, Per & Waldenström, Nina
- 79-98 Public subsidies to private schools do make a difference for achievement in mathematics: Longitudinal evidence from Canada
by Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Verstraete, Matthieu
- 99-108 Teachers' unions and compensation: The impact of collective bargaining on salary schedules and performance pay schemes
by West, Kristine Lamm & Mykerezi, Elton
- 109-129 Skills, standards, and disabilities: How youth with learning disabilities fare in high school and beyond
by McGee, Andrew
- 130-145 Labour market mismatch among UK graduates: An analysis using REFLEX data
by McGuinness, Seamus & Sloane, Peter J.
- 146-156 School quality, clustering and government subsidy in post-apartheid South Africa
by Yamauchi, Futoshi
- 157-176 Does food insecurity at home affect non-cognitive performance at school? A longitudinal analysis of elementary student classroom behavior
by Howard, Larry L.
- 177-190 The effect of student aid on the duration of study
by Glocker, Daniela
- 191-200 Effect of increased academic momentum on transfer rates: An application of the generalized propensity score
by Doyle, William R.
- 201-202 Erratum to "The relative and absolute risks of disadvantaged family background and low levels of school resources on student literacy" [Econ. Educ. Rev. 29 (2010) 214-224]
by Nonoyama-Tarumi, Yuko & Willms, J. Douglas
2010, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 888-891 Analyzing the factors that influence persistence rates in STEM field, majors: Introduction to the symposium
by Ehrenberg, Ronald G.
- 892-900 Attrition in STEM fields at a liberal arts college: The importance of grades and pre-collegiate preferences
by Rask, Kevin
- 901-910 The effect of instructor race and gender on student persistence in STEM fields
by Price, Joshua
- 911-922 Persistence of women and minorities in STEM field majors: Is it the school that matters?
by Griffith, Amanda L.
- 923-934 The role of peers and grades in determining major persistence in the sciences
by Ost, Ben
- 935-946 Who succeeds in STEM studies? An analysis of Binghamton University undergraduate students
by Kokkelenberg, Edward C. & Sinha, Esha
- 947-958 Do expenditures other than instructional expenditures affect graduation and persistence rates in American higher education?
by Webber, Douglas A. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G.
- 959-970 Is parental involvement lower at larger schools?
by Walsh, Patrick
- 971-979 University rank and bachelor's labour market positions in China
by Hartog, Joop & Sun, Yuze & Ding, Xiaohao
- 980-992 Equal educational spending across districts--A case study of Taiwan
by Tao, Hung-Lin
- 993-1004 Education and selective vouchers
by Piolatto, Amedeo
- 1005-1015 Persistence in the determination of work-related training participation: Evidence from the BHPS, 1991-1997
by Sousounis, Panos & Bladen-Hovell, Robin
- 1016-1033 Do inequalities in parents' education play an important role in PISA students' mathematics achievement test score disparities?
by Martins, Lurdes & Veiga, Paula
- 1034-1046 The effects of school board consolidation and financing on student performance
by Leach, John & Payne, A. Abigail & Chan, Steve
- 1047-1059 Education-occupation mismatch: Is there an income penalty?
by Nordin, Martin & Persson, Inga & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 1060-1075 Risk and career choice: Evidence from Turkey
by Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla
- 1076-1085 Does the choice of reference levels of education matter in the ORU earnings equation?
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 1086-1099 Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators
by Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián
- 1100-1109 Admission to selective schools, alphabetically
by Jurajda, Stepán & Münich, Daniel
- 1110-1124 Do bans on affirmative action hurt minority students? Evidence from the Texas Top 10% Plan
by Cortes, Kalena E.
- 1125-1142 Return to college education revisited: Is relevance relevant?
by Yakusheva, Olga
- 1143-1153 The determinants of school district salary incentives: An empirical analysis of, where and why
by Martin, Stephanie M.
- 1154-1164 Does money matter for schools?
by Holmlund, Helena & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina
- 1165-1175 Intergenerational conflict and public education expenditure when there is co-residence between the elderly and young
by Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Zoghbi, Ana Carolina Pereira
- 1176-1182 The effect of effort grading on learning
by Swinton, Omari H.
- 1183-1184 Dominic J. Brewer and Patrick J. S McEwan, Editors, Economics of Education, Academic Press, Oxford (2010) pp. ix + 369, $99.95
by Singell Jr., Larry D. & Curs, Brad R.
2010, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 685-694 Thailand's Student Loans Fund: Interest rate subsidies and repayment burdens
by Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha & Polsiri, Piruna & Sarachitti, Rangsit & Sitthipongpanich, Thitima
- 695-709 Income contingent student loans for Thailand: Alternatives compared
by Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha
- 710-721 Evaluating the Student Loan Fund of Thailand
by Tangkitvanich, Somkiat & Manasboonphempool, Areeya
- 722-737 The effects of the Kalamazoo Promise on college choice
by Andrews, Rodney J. & DesJardins, Stephen & Ranchhod, Vimal
- 738-750 The price of admission: Who gets into private school, and how much do they pay?
by Walton, Nina
- 751-759 Sports participation and academic performance: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health
by Rees, Daniel I. & Sabia, Joseph J.
- 760-771 The effect of wage compression and alternative labor market opportunities on teacher quality in Venezuela
by Ortega, Daniel E.
- 772-782 Teacher MA attainment rates, 1970-2000
by Larsen, S. Eric
- 783-794 Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy
by Pal, Sarmistha
- 795-803 The implications of family size and birth order for test scores and behavioral development
by Silles, Mary A.
- 804-812 Heterogeneity, comparative advantage, and return to education: The case of Taiwan
by Chuang, Yih-chyi & Lai, Wei-wen
- 813-825 Is the GED an effective route to postsecondary education for school dropouts?
by Tyler, John & Lofstrom, Magnus
- 826-841 Suburban legend: School cutoff dates and the timing of births
by Dickert-Conlin, Stacy & Elder, Todd
- 842-856 The effects of accountability on higher education
by Rezende, Marcelo
- 857-872 Disabled or young? Relative age and special education diagnoses in schools
by Dhuey, Elizabeth & Lipscomb, Stephen
- 873-883 Is the 'Idiot's Box' raising idiocy? Early and middle childhood television watching and child cognitive outcome
by Munasib, Abdul & Bhattacharya, Samrat
2010, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 504-516 What's the value of an acceptance letter? Using admissions data to estimate the return to college
by Öckert, Björn
- 517-525 Early decision and college performance
by Jensen, Elizabeth J. & Wu, Stephen
- 526-542 Educational disparity and the persistence of the black-white wage gap in the U.S
by O'Gorman, Melanie
- 543-552 Faculty employment at 4-year colleges and universities
by Zhang, Liang & Liu, Xiangmin
- 553-565 Does price matter? Overseas students in UK higher education
by Soo, Kwok Tong & Elliott, Caroline
- 566-575 Skipping class in college and exam performance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity classroom experiment
by Dobkin, Carlos & Gil, Ricard & Marion, Justin
- 576-588 Birth order, family size and educational attainment
by de Haan, Monique
- 589-596 Measuring efficiency of Tunisian schools in the presence of quasi-fixed inputs: A bootstrap data envelopment analysis approach
by Essid, Hédi & Ouellette, Pierre & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 597-605 Redistributive taxation vs. education subsidies: Fostering equality and social mobility in an intergenerational model
by Schneider, Andrea
- 606-617 Returns to overeducation: A longitudinal analysis of the U.S. labor market
by Tsai, Yuping
- 618-638 Child care subsidies and child development
by Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- 639-649 School assignment, school choice and social mobility
by Burgess, Simon & Briggs, Adam
- 650-657 The economic returns to field of study and competencies among higher education graduates in Ireland
by Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J. & Smyth, Emer
- 658-668 Teacher hiring practices and educational efficiency
by Naper, Linn Renée
- 669-683 Transforming public schools: Impact of the CRI program on child learning in Pakistan
by Naseer, Muhammad Farooq & Patnam, Manasa & Raza, Reehana R.
2010, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 319-328 Expanding schooling opportunities for 4-year-olds
by Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand
- 329-337 Faculty employment and R&D expenditures at Research universities
by Zhang, Liang & Ehrenberg, Ronald G.
- 338-347 Changes in the returns to education and college quality
by Long, Mark C.
- 348-363 Early gender test score gaps across OECD countries
by Bedard, Kelly & Cho, Insook
- 364-374 Peer effects, motivation, and learning
by Eisenkopf, Gerald
- 375-382 Health shocks and children's school attainments in rural China
by Sun, Ang & Yao, Yang
- 383-399 Are boys left behind? The evolution of the gender achievement gap in Beijing's middle schools
by Lai, Fang
- 400-410 Participation in Canadian Universities: The gender imbalance (1977-2005)
by Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Yang, Ling
- 411-422 Grade inflation under the threat of students' nuisance: Theory and evidence
by Iris Franz, Wan-Ju