Children and Youth Services Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:cysrev
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 984-993 Can we trust parental reports of child care subsidy receipt?
by Johnson, Anna D. & Herbst, Chris M.
- 994-1006 Connections with banking institutions and diverse asset portfolios in young adulthood: Children as potential future investors
by Friedline, Terri & Elliott, William
- 1007-1014 Recollections of harsh discipline in childhood and depressive feelings in adulthood: The roles of culture and gender
by Davidov, Maayan & Khoury-Kassabri, Mona
- 1015-1022 Child-centered approach in the context of the assessment of children in need: Reflections of child protection workers in Estonia
by Toros, Karmen & Tiko, Anne & Saia, Koidu
- 1023-1029 Statewide dissemination of trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
by Sigel, Benjamin A. & Kramer, Teresa L. & Conners-Burrow, Nicola A. & Church, Janice K. & Worley, Karen B. & Mitrani, Nicholas A.
- 1030-1040 Assigning volunteer tasks: The relation between task preferences and functional motives of youth volunteers
by Willems, Jurgen & Walk, Marlene
2013, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 743-752 Juvenile life without the possibility of parole: Constitutional but complicated
by Mallett, Christopher A.
- 753-761 Typologies of substance use and illegal behaviors: A comparison of emerging adults with histories of foster care and the general population
by Snyder, Susan M. & Medeiros, Rose Anne
- 762-770 “It is difficult to be here with my sister but intolerable to be without her”: Intact sibling placement in residential care
by Leichtentritt, Judy
- 771-779 The Brief Assessment Checklists (BAC-C, BAC-A): Mental health screening measures for school-aged children and adolescents in foster, kinship, residential and adoptive care
by Tarren-Sweeney, Michael
- 780-786 Economic abuse, physical violence, and union formation
by Huang, Chien-Chung & Postmus, Judy L. & Vikse, Juliann H. & Wang, Lih-Rong
- 787-796 Implementing a case management initiative in high-need schools
by Wells, Rebecca & Gifford, Elizabeth J.
- 797-805 Children with disabilities in out-of-home care: Perspectives on organisational collaborations
by Ziviani, Jenny & Darlington, Yvonne & Feeney, Rachel & Meredith, Pamela & Head, Brian
- 806-815 Substance use among adolescent mothers: A review
by Carroll Chapman, Shawna L. & Wu, Li-Tzy
- 816-825 Preschool attendance and school-age profiles: A revision
by Borraz, Fernando & Cid, Alejandro
- 826-833 The relationship of placement experience to school absenteeism and changing schools in young, school-aged children in foster care
by Zorc, Catherine S. & O'Reilly, Amanda L.R. & Matone, Meredith & Long, Jin & Watts, Caroline L. & Rubin, David
- 834-836 Preventing hepatitis C virus transmission among young people in the justice system
by Lenton, Emily & White, Bethany & Aitken, Campbell & Hellard, Margaret & Higgs, Peter
- 837-847 The role of parental work schedule in CPS involvement
by Han, Wen-Jui & Huang, Chien-Chung & Williams, Margaret
- 848-855 School as haven: Transforming school environments into welcoming learning communities
by Bryant, Virletta C. & Shdaimah, Corey & Sander, Rebecca L. & Cornelius, Llewellyn J.
- 856-864 Academic engagement and performance: Estimating the impact of out-of-home care for maltreated children
by Font, Sarah & Maguire-Jack, Kathryn
- 865-870 Communicative competence and the facilitating and perturbing factors in the socialisation of immigrant students
by Moreno-Manso, Juan Manuel & Godoy-Merino, Ma José & Suárez-Muñoz, Ángel & García-Baamonde, Ma Elena
- 871-876 Is program structure related to stigma and community acceptance of justice-involved adolescents?
by Schwalbe, Craig S. & Ibrahim, Rawan W. & Brewer, Kathryne B. & MacKenzie, Michael J. & Gearing, Robin E.
- 877-882 “Draw me everything that happened to you”: Exploring children's drawings of sexual abuse
by Katz, Carmit & Hamama, Liat
- 883-889 Didn't we just see you? Time to recurrence among frequently encountered families in CPS
by Zhang, Saijun & Fuller, Tamara & Nieto, Martin
- 890-898 Program features and developmental experiences at a camp for youth with cancer
by Gillard, Ann & Watts, Clifton E.
- 899-907 Doing time, filling time: Bureaucratic ritualism as a systemic barrier to youth reentry
by Fader, Jamie J. & Dum, Christopher P.
- 908-915 Sources of parenting support in early fatherhood: Perspectives of United States Air Force members
by Lee, Shawna J. & Neugut, Tova B. & Rosenblum, Katherine L. & Tolman, Richard M. & Travis, Wendy J. & Walker, Margaret H.
- 916-922 Gender differences in perceptions of aftercare supports and services
by Huscroft-D'Angelo, Jacqueline & Trout, Alexandra & Epstein, Michael & Duppong-Hurley, Kristin & Thompson, Ron
2013, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 587-593 Children placed in long-term family foster care: A longitudinal study into the development of problem behavior and associated factors
by Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Van Holen, Frank & Vanschoonlandt, Femke & Robberechts, Marijke & Stroobants, Tim
- 594-602 Organizational climate and burnout among home visitors: Testing mediating effects of empowerment
by Lee, Eunju & Esaki, Nina & Kim, Jeehoon & Greene, Rose & Kirkland, Kristen & Mitchell-Herzfeld, Susan
- 603-610 Psychopathology, physical complaints and health risk behaviors among youths who were victims of childhood maltreatment: A comparison between home and institutional interventions
by Pinto, Ricardo J. & Maia, Ângela C.
- 611-617 Making complex decisions: Child protection workers' practices and interventions with families experiencing intimate partner violence
by Hughes, Judy & Chau, Shirley
- 618-625 The role of social relationships in the association between adolescents' depressive symptoms and academic achievement
by Maurizi, Laura K. & Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew & Granillo, M. Teresa & Delva, Jorge
- 626-633 Describing the context and nature of emotional maltreatment reports in children
by Simmel, Cassandra & Shpiegel, Svetlana
- 634-641 When practice and policy collide: Child welfare workers' perceptions of investigation processes
by Lee, Shawna J. & Sobeck, Joanne L. & Djelaj, Valentina & Agius, Elizabeth
- 642-656 Effectiveness and implementation of evidence-based practices in residential care settings
by James, Sigrid & Alemi, Qais & Zepeda, Veronica
- 657-663 Intention to leave in social workers and educators employed in voluntary child welfare agencies
by Schudrich, Wendy Zeitlin & Liao, Aries & Lawrence, Catherine & Auerbach, Charles & Gomes, Anne-Marie & Fernandes, Gretta & McGowan, Brenda & Claiborne, Nancy
- 664-667 Socioemotional characteristics of minors in foster care: A comparison between the estimation of parents, teachers and children
by Gil Llario, Mª Dolores & Ceccato, Roberta & Molero Mañes, Rosa & Ballester Arnal, Rafael
- 668-677 Explaining heterogeneity in the child poverty rate among immigrant families: Differences by parental citizenship
by Joo, Myungkook
- 678-684 Long-term changes in parenting and child behavior after the Home-Start family support program
by Hermanns, Jo M.A. & Asscher, Jessica J. & Zijlstra, Bonne J.H. & Hoffenaar, Peter J. & Dekovič, Maja
- 685-693 A qualitative study investigating adolescents' understanding of aggression, bullying and violence
by Hopkins, Lisa & Taylor, Laura & Bowen, Erica & Wood, Clare
- 694-706 Foster care in India: An exploratory survey of the community perceptions and prospects for implementation of foster care in a developing nation: A study in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
by Forber-Pratt, Ian Anand & Loo, Stephanie & Price, Sara & Acharya, Jyoti
- 707-715 Engagement in child protective services: Parent perceptions of worker skills
by Schreiber, Jill C. & Fuller, Tamara & Paceley, Megan S.
- 716-724 Externalizing problems in young foster children: Prevalence rates, predictors and service use
by Vanschoonlandt, Femke & Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Van Holen, Frank & De Maeyer, Skrällan & Robberechts, Marijke
- 725-733 Propensity to perpetrate abusive behaviors: Internet survey of the role of gender, childhood maltreatment, and perception of maltreatment in Nigeria
by Fakunmoju, Sunday B. & Bammeke, Funmi O.
- 734-741 Motivating child welfare case managers: An application and extension of feedback information theory
by Preston, Mark S.
2013, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 367-376 Adult well-being of foster care alumni: Comparisons to other child welfare recipients and a non-child welfare sample in a high-risk, urban setting
by Mersky, Joshua P. & Janczewski, Colleen
- 377-383 Integrating creative art into a community-based mental health program for Asian American transition age youth
by Shik, Angela W.Y.
- 384-393 The Assessment Checklist for Adolescents — ACA: A scale for measuring the mental health of young people in foster, kinship, residential and adoptive care
by Tarren-Sweeney, Michael
- 394-401 Re-examining child welfare's response to ICWA: Collaborating with community-based agencies to reduce disparities for American Indian/Alaska Native children
by Bussey, Marian & Lucero, Nancy M.
- 402-410 The role of identity-based motivation and solution-focus brief therapy in unifying accounts and financial education in school-related CDA programs
by Elliott, William & Kim, Johnny S.
- 411-419 Increasing access to quality child care for children from low-income families: Families' experiences
by Lipscomb, Shannon T.
- 420-428 The elementary-school functioning of children with maltreatment histories and mild cognitive or behavioral disabilities: A mixed methods inquiry
by Haight, Wendy & Kayama, Misa & Kincaid, Tamara & Evans, Kelly & Kim, Nam Keol
- 429-438 Is relationship and marriage education relevant and appropriate to child welfare?
by Schramm, David G. & Futris, Ted G. & Galovan, Adam M. & Allen, Kimberly
- 439-446 Delinquent and aggressive behaviors in early-adopted adolescents: Longitudinal predictions from child temperament and maternal sensitivity
by van der Voort, Anja & Linting, Mariëlle & Juffer, Femmie & Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J. & van IJzendoorn, Marinus H.
- 447-452 Developing youth workers: Career ladders for sector stability
by Thompson, Ashleigh & Shockley, Carrie
- 453-460 Probability of living through a period of economic instability
by Elliott, William & Friedline, Terri & Nam, Ilsung
- 461-471 The effects of economic instability on children's educational outcomes
by Elliott, William
- 472-481 Moderating effects of race on internalizing and externalizing behaviors among children of criminal justice and child welfare involved mothers
by Miller, Keva M. & Bank, Lewis
- 482-487 Identity status differences among Italian adolescents: Associations with time perspective
by Laghi, Fiorenzo & Baiocco, Roberto & Liga, Francesca & Guarino, Angela & Baumgartner, Emma
- 488-492 Attachment in adopted adolescents. National adoption in Chile
by Escobar, María Josefina & Santelices, María Pía
- 493-504 The invisibility of adolescent sexual development in foster care: Seriously addressing sexually transmitted infections and access to services
by Robertson, Roni Diamant
- 505-508 The relationship between problematic internet use and interpersonal cognitive distortions and life satisfaction in university students
by Çelik, Çiğdem Berber & Odacı, Hatice
- 509-517 Measuring youth connections: A component of relational permanence for foster youth
by Semanchin Jones, Annette & LaLiberte, Traci
- 518-524 Predictors of out-of-home placement following residential treatment
by den Dunnen, Wendy & Stewart, Shannon L. & Currie, Melissa & Willits, Elizabeth & Baiden, Philip
- 525-534 Child center closures: Does nonprofit status provide a comparative advantage?
by Lam, Marcus & Klein, Sacha & Freisthler, Bridget & Weiss, Robert E.
- 535-547 Small-dollar accounts, children's college outcomes, and wilt
by Elliott, William & Song, Hyun-a & Nam, Ilsung
- 548-559 Small-dollar children's saving accounts and children's college outcomes by race
by Friedline, Terri & Elliott, William & Nam, Ilsung
- 560-571 Small-dollar children's savings accounts and children's college outcomes by income level
by Elliott, William & Song, Hyun-a & Nam, Ilsung
- 572-585 Small-dollar children's savings accounts and children's college outcomes
by Elliott, William
2013, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 205-212 Establishing a mental health service for young children in out-of-home care: The Gumnut Clinic for 0 to 5year olds in Western Sydney
by Tucker, Romina & Mares, Sarah
- 213-217 Understanding the risk of offending for the children of imprisoned parents: A review of the evidence
by Flynn, Catherine
- 218-227 Transitioning youth: Policies and outcomes
by Stott, Tonia
- 228-236 The place of “think family” approaches in child and family social work: Messages from a process evaluation of an English pathfinder service
by Thoburn, June & Cooper, Neil & Brandon, Marian & Connolly, Sara
- 237-243 The hidden curriculum of youth care interventions—A case study
by Hopman, Marit & de Winter, Micha & Koops, Willem
- 244-252 Cost analysis of the strengthening families program in reducing time to family reunification among substance-affected families
by Johnson-Motoyama, Michelle & Brook, Jody & Yan, Yueqi & McDonald, Thomas P.
- 253-257 Suicidal behavior and associated factors in sexually abused adolescents
by Soylu, Nusret & Alpaslan, Ahmet Hamdi
- 258-267 Runaway behavior among adolescents in residential care: The role of personal characteristics, victimization experiences while in care, social climate, and institutional factors
by Attar-Schwartz, Shalhevet
- 268-277 Evidence-based programs in children's services: A critical appraisal
by Axford, Nick & Morpeth, Louise
- 278-286 Beyond a bed: Support for positive development for youth residing in emergency shelters
by Heinze, Hillary J.
- 287-295 Family group decision making: Measuring fidelity to practice principles in public child welfare
by Rauktis, Mary Elizabeth & Bishop-Fitzpatrick, Lauren & Jung, Nahri & Pennell, Joan
- 296-301 Factors predicting student intervention when witnessing anti-LGBTQ harassment: The influence of peers, teachers, and climate
by Wernick, Laura J. & Kulick, Alex & Inglehart, Marita H.
- 302-311 Reducing youth's drug abuse through training social workers for cognitive–behavioral integrated treatment
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum
- 312-320 Social services for sexual minority youth: Preferences for what, where, and how services are delivered
by Wells, Elizabeth A. & Asakura, Kenta & Hoppe, Marilyn J. & Balsam, Kimberly F. & Morrison, Diane M. & Beadnell, Blair
- 321-331 A qualitative study on the pros and cons of ethnically matching culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) client families and child protection caseworkers
by Sawrikar, Pooja
- 332-339 Public attitudes toward the identification and reporting of alleged maltreatment cases among social groups in Israel
by Benbenishty, Rami & Schmid, Hillel
- 340-346 Employment mobility or turnover? An analysis of child welfare and protection employee retention
by Burns, Kenneth & Christie, Alastair
- 347-352 Improved decision making about suspected child maltreatment: Results of structuring the decision process
by de Kwaadsteniet, Leontien & Bartelink, Cora & Witteman, Cilia & ten Berge, Ingrid & van Yperen, Tom
- 353-357 Transactional stress and anxiety control beliefs among low-income early adolescents
by Hickle, Kristine E. & Anthony, Elizabeth K.
- 358-366 Stability and sequence of center-based and family childcare: Links with low-income children's school readiness
by Ansari, Arya & Winsler, Adam
2013, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 7-10 Internalizing and externalizing symptoms among unaccompanied refugee and Italian adolescents
by Thommessen, S. & Laghi, F. & Cerrone, C. & Baiocco, R. & Todd, B.K.
- 11-18 How different are their experiences and outcomes? Comparing aged out and other child welfare involved youth
by Shook, Jeffrey J. & Goodkind, Sara & Herring, David & Pohlig, Ryan T. & Kolivoski, Karen & Kim, Kevin H.
- 19-24 A statewide introduction of trauma-informed care in a child welfare system
by Kramer, Teresa L. & Sigel, Benjamin A. & Conners-Burrow, Nikki A. & Savary, Patricia E. & Tempel, Ashley
- 25-32 Research in play therapy: A 10-year review in Taiwan
by Tsai, Mei-Hsiang
- 33-39 Turning away from the public sector in children's out-of-home care: An English experiment
by Stanley, Nicky & Austerberry, Helen & Bilson, Andy & Farrelly, Nicola & Hussein, Shereen & Larkins, Cath & Manthorpe, Jill & Ridley, Julie
- 40-46 Characteristics related to family involvement in youth residential mental health treatment
by Robst, John & Armstrong, Mary & Dollard, Norín & Rohrer, Lodi & Sharrock, Patty & Batsche, Catherine & Reader, Steven
- 47-55 Predictors of aggression among Palestinians in Israel and Gaza: Happiness, need to belong, and self-control
by Ronen, Tammie & Abuelaish, Izzeldin & Rosenbaum, Michael & Agbaria, Qutaiba & Hamama, Liat
- 56-64 Therapeutic alliance between youth and staff in residential group care: Psychometrics of the therapeutic alliance quality scale
by Duppong Hurley, Kristin & Lambert, Matthew C. & Van Ryzin, Mark & Sullivan, Justin & Stevens, Amy
- 65-74 Poverty, social disadvantage, and the black/white placement gap
by Wulczyn, Fred & Gibbons, Robert & Snowden, Lonnie & Lery, Bridgette
- 75-81 Training foster parents in loyalty conflict: A training evaluation
by Mehta, Nirav & Baker, Amy J.L. & Chong, Jeannette
- 82-90 A latent class analysis of resilient development among early adolescents living in public housing
by Anthony, Elizabeth K. & Robbins, Danielle E.
- 91-101 Parent–child relationships, friendship networks, and developmental outcomes of economically disadvantaged youth in Hong Kong
by Ngai, Steven Sek-yum & Cheung, Chau-kiu & To, Siu-ming & Liu, Ying & Song, Han-yu
- 102-111 Support for basic psychological needs in the context of HIV disclosure for older youth
by Gillard, Ann & Roark, Mark F.
- 112-119 Cyberbullying and subjective health
by Låftman, Sara Brolin & Modin, Bitte & Östberg, Viveca
- 120-127 It takes a team: Improving placement stability among children and youth with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder in care in Canada
by Pelech, William & Badry, Dorothy & Daoust, Gabrielle
- 128-132 Are maternal and community risk factors associated with the presence of asthma among children placed in foster care?
by Hellyer, Jessica & Garrido, Edward F. & Petrenko, Christie L.M. & Taussig, Heather N.
- 133-141 Usual care for trauma-exposed youth: Are clinician-reported therapy techniques evidence-based?
by Borntrager, Cameo & Chorpita, Bruce F. & Higa-McMillan, Charmaine K. & Daleiden, Eric L. & Starace, Nicole
- 142-150 Is there a (transracial) adoption achievement gap?
by Raleigh, Elizabeth & Kao, Grace
- 151-161 Actuarial risk assessment in child protective services: Construction methodology and performance criteria
by Coohey, Carol & Johnson, Kristen & Renner, Lynette M. & Easton, Scott D.
- 162-167 Evaluation of a group-based social skills training for children with problem behavior
by van Vugt, E.S. & Deković, M. & Prinzie, P. & Stams, G.J.J.M. & Asscher, J.J.
- 168-173 Healthcare professionals' priorities for child abuse educational programming: A Delphi study
by Chen, Yi-Wen & Fetzer, Susan & Lin, Chiao-Li & Huang, Joh-Jong & Feng, Jui-Ying
- 174-182 The influence of father involvement on child welfare permanency outcomes: A secondary data analysis
by Coakley, Tanya M.
- 183-187 Risk-taking behavior and academic self-efficacy as variables accounting for problematic internet use in adolescent university students
by Odacı, Hatice
- 188-193 Examining the equivalence of fidelity over two generations of KEEP implementation: A preliminary analysis
by Buchanan, Rohanna & Chamberlain, Patricia & Price, Joseph M. & Sprengelmeyer, Peter
- 194-203 Mental health and substance use disorders among foster youth transitioning to adulthood: Past research and future directions
by Havlicek, Judy R. & Garcia, Antonio R. & Smith, Douglas C.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 2255-2262 Socio-demographic and service provision characteristics associated with primary school attendance among the Most Vulnerable Children in Tanzania
by Ng'ondi, Naftali Bernard
- 2263-2272 Timing of exits to legal permanency from out-of-home care: The importance of systems and implications for assessing institutional accountability
by Courtney, Mark E. & Hook, Jennifer L.
- 2273-2279 Outreach social workers for at-risk youth: A test of their attitudes towards crime and young offenders in Hong Kong
by Chui, Wing Hong & Chan, Heng Choon (Oliver)
- 2280-2286 Maltreatment of children in out-of-home care: A review of associated factors and outcomes
by Uliando, Anna & Mellor, David
- 2287-2294 The perceived impact and acceptability of Group Triple P Positive Parenting Program for Aboriginal parents in Canada
by Houlding, Carolyn & Schmidt, Fred & Stern, Susan B. & Jamieson, John & Borg, Darcia
- 2295-2303 Resilience in children and youth: A review
by Zolkoski, Staci M. & Bullock, Lyndal M.
- 2304-2310 Taxonomic systems in the field of health care, family care, and child and youth care: A systematic overview of the literature
by Evenboer, K.E. & Huyghen, A.M.N. & Tuinstra, J. & Reijneveld, S.A. & Knorth, E.J.
- 2311-2318 Effectiveness of child protective services interventions as indicated by rates of recidivism
by Solomon, David & Åsberg, Kia
- 2319-2326 The influence of meeting time on academic outcomes in school-based mentoring
by Schwartz, Sarah E.O. & Rhodes, Jean E. & Herrera, Carla
- 2327-2336 Conceptualizing the step-down for foster youth approaching adulthood: Perceptions of service providers, caseworkers, and foster parents
by Havlicek, Judy & McMillen, J. Curtis & Fedoravicius, Nicole & McNelly, David & Robinson, Debra
- 2337-2344 Substance use among current and former foster youth: A systematic review
by Braciszewski, Jordan M. & Stout, Robert L.
- 2345-2352 Predicting outcomes of children in residential treatment: A comparison of a decision support algorithm and a multidisciplinary team decision model
by Chor, Ka Ho Brian & McClelland, Gary M. & Weiner, Dana A. & Jordan, Neil & Lyons, John S.
- 2353-2360 Receiving mandated therapeutic services: Experiences of parents involved in the child welfare system
by Estefan, Lianne Fuino & Coulter, Martha L. & VandeWeerd, Carla L. & Armstrong, Mary & Gorski, Peter
- 2361-2366 Effects of a school readiness intervention for children in foster care on oppositional and aggressive behaviors in kindergarten
by Pears, Katherine C. & Kim, Hyoun K. & Fisher, Philip A.
- 2367-2373 Does childcare have an impact on the quality of parent–child interaction? Evidence from post-Soviet Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
by Habibov, Nazim N.
- 2374-2380 The subjective well-being of Spanish adolescents: Variations according to different living arrangements
by Dinisman, Tamar & Montserrat, Carme & Casas, Ferran
- 2381-2391 Knowledge translation in the field of violence against women and children: An assessment of the state of knowledge
by Larrivée, Marie-Claude & Hamelin-Brabant, Louise & Lessard, Geneviève
- 2392-2399 Substance use and victimization: Street-involved youths' perspectives and service implications
by Bender, Kimberly & Thompson, Sanna J. & Ferguson, Kristin & Komlo, Chelsea & Taylor, Chelsea & Yoder, Jamie
- 2400-2408 A longitudinal examination of predictors of delinquency: An analysis of data from the Mobile Youth Survey
by Church, Wesley T. & Tomek, Sara & Bolland, Kathleen A. & Hooper, Lisa M. & Jaggers, Jeremiah & Bolland, John M.
- 2409-2415 Characteristics of incarcerated fathers and mothers: Implications for preventive interventions targeting children and families
by Kjellstrand, Jean M. & Cearley, Jennifer & Eddy, J. Mark & Foney, Dana & Martinez, Charles R.
- 2416-2422 Child training for physical aggression?
by Linares, L. Oriana & Li, MinMin & Shrout, Patrick E.
- 2423-2432 Family level predictors of victimization and offending among young men: Rethinking the role of parents in prevention and interventions models
by Hartinger-Saunders, Robin M. & Rine, Christine M. & Wieczorek, William & Nochajski, Thomas
- 2433-2441 Children of incarcerated parents: Insights to addressing a growing public health concern in Australia
by Dawson, A. & Jackson, D. & Nyamathi, A.
- 2442-2453 Preventing the sexual exploitation of minors in youth-serving organizations
by Wurtele, Sandy K.
- 2454-2463 Child care assistance for families involved in the child welfare system: Predicting child care subsidy use and stability
by Lipscomb, Shannon T. & Lewis, Kendra M. & Masyn, Katherine E. & Meloy, Mary Elizabeth
- 2464-2473 The effects of domestic violence on children's behavior problems: Assessing the moderating roles of poverty and marital status
by Yoo, Jeong Ah & Huang, Chien-Chung
- 2474-2480 Accessing child developmental services predicts in-home placement of substance- and HIV-affected children
by Reich, Warren A. & Fuger, Kathryn L.
- 2481-2486 Individual and social network sexual behavior norms of homeless youth at high risk for HIV infection
by Tyler, Kimberly A. & Melander, Lisa A.
- 2487-2494 Effectiveness of the KEEP foster parent intervention during an implementation trial
by Price, Joseph M. & Roesch, Scott C. & Walsh, Natalia Escobar
- 2495-2503 Influence of form and timing of social support on parental outcomes of a child-maltreatment prevention program
by Byrne, Sonia & Rodrigo, María José & Martín, Juan Carlos
2012, Volume 34, Issue 11
- 2141-2146 Calculating and comparing the costs of multidimensional treatment foster care in English local authorities
by Holmes, Lisa & Ward, Harriet & McDermid, Samantha
- 2147-2155 Out of care and into care again: A Danish register‐based study of children placed in out-of‐home care before their third birthday
by Ubbesen, Mads Bonde & Petersen, Liselotte & Mortensen, Preben Bo & Kristensen, Ole Steen
- 2156-2163 Direct and mediating effects of accessing sexually explicit online materials on Hong Kong adolescents' attitude, knowledge, and behavior relating to sex
by To, Siu-ming & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum & Iu Kan, Siu-mee
- 2164-2169 Links between physical abuse in childhood and child neglect among adolescent mothers
by Bartlett, Jessica Dym & Easterbrooks, M. Ann
- 2170-2178 Professionalization in public child welfare: Historical context and workplace outcomes for social workers and non-social workers
by Scannapieco, Maria & Hegar, Rebecca L. & Connell-Carrick, Kelli
- 2179-2187 My Life: Effects of a longitudinal, randomized study of self-determination enhancement on the transition outcomes of youth in foster care and special education
by Powers, Laurie E. & Geenen, Sarah & Powers, Jennifer & Pommier-Satya, Summer & Turner, Alison & Dalton, Lawrence D. & Drummond, Diann & Swank, Paul
- 2188-2200 Examining racial disproportionality in child protective services case decisions
by Font, Sarah A. & Berger, Lawrence M. & Slack, Kristen S.
- 2201-2207 Dynamics that contribute to racial disproportionality and disparity: Perspectives from child welfare professionals, community partners, and families
by Miller, Keva M. & Cahn, Katharine & Orellana, E. Roberto
- 2208-2219 Attachment theory and change processes in foster care
by Tucker, David J. & MacKenzie, Michael J.
- 2220-2228 Adoption in the child welfare system — A cross-country analysis of child welfare workers' recommendations for or against adoption
by Skivenes, Marit & Tefre, Øyvind Samnøy
- 2229-2239 Parental nativity and the decision to substantiate: Findings from a study of Latino children in the second National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-being (NSCAW II)
by Johnson-Motoyama, Michelle & Dettlaff, Alan J. & Finno, Megan
- 2240-2246 Youth care workers' views on the challenges of working with girls: An analysis of the mediating influence of practitioner gender and prior experience with girls
by Lanctôt, Nadine & Ayotte, Marie-Hélène & Turcotte, Mathilde & Besnard, Thérèse
- 2247-2254 “We need their help”: Encouraging and discouraging adolescent civic engagement through Photovoice
by Pritzker, Suzanne & LaChapelle, Alicia & Tatum, Jeremy
2012, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1983-1991 Ecological factors associated with sexual risk behaviors among detained adolescents: A systematic review
by Voisin, Dexter R. & Hong, Jun Sung & King, Kelly
- 1992-2001 Engaging child welfare-involved families impacted by substance misuse: Scottish policies and practices
by Robertson, Anne S. & Haight, Wendy
- 2002-2011 Low-income families' selection of child care for their young children
by Tang, Sandra & Coley, Rebekah Levine & Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth
- 2012-2017 Life satisfaction and positive perceptions of the future among youth at-risk participating in Civic-National Service in Israel
by Levy, Drorit & Benbenishty, Rami & Refaeli, Tehila
- 2018-2027 The link between developmental components (age and gender), need to belong and resources of self-control and feelings of happiness, and frequency of symptoms among Arab adolescents in Israel
by Agbaria, Qutaiba & Ronen, Tammie & Hamama, Liat
- 2028-2035 Youth at entry to residential treatment: Understanding psychotropic medication use
by Griffith, Annette K. & Smith, Gail & Huefner, Jonathan C. & Epstein, Michael H. & Thompson, Ronald & Singh, Nirbhay N. & Leslie, Laurel.K.
- 2036-2041 An evaluation of the effectiveness of a parent-to-parent program in changing attitudes and increasing parental engagement in the juvenile dependency system
by Summers, Alicia & Wood, Steve M. & Russell, Jesse R. & Macgill, Stephanie O.
- 2042-2051 Imagining the future: Community perceptions of a family-based economic empowerment intervention for AIDS-orphaned adolescents in Uganda
by Ismayilova, Leyla & Ssewamala, Fred & Mooers, Elizabeth & Nabunya, Proscovia & Sheshadri, Srividya
- 2052-2060 Risk factors for involvement in delinquency among immigrants and native-born Israeli girls
by Statland-Vaintraub, Olga & Khoury-Kassabri, Mona & Ajzenstadt, Mimi & Amedi, Shabi
- 2061-2071 Engaging parents in parenting programs: Lessons from research and practice
by Axford, Nick & Lehtonen, Minna & Kaoukji, Dwan & Tobin, Kate & Berry, Vashti
- 2072-2080 Risk factors for mental health diagnoses among children adopted from the public child welfare system
by Hussey, David L. & Falletta, Lynn & Eng, Abbey
- 2081-2087 The benefits of an enhanced Nobody's Perfect Parenting Program for child welfare clients including non-custodial parents
by Kennett, Deborah J. & Chislett, Gail
- 2088-2093 Existence, relatedness, or growth? Examining turnover intention of public child welfare caseworkers from a human needs approach
by Chen, Yi-Yi & Park, Jisung & Park, Aely
- 2094-2100 School-wide discipline and the intransigency of exclusion
by Maag, John W.
- 2101-2116 Team decision making in child welfare
by Nouwen, Eva & Decuyper, Stefan & Put, Johan
- 2117-2122 The parenting experiences of homeless adolescent mothers and mothers-to-be: Perspectives from a shelter sample
by Dworsky, Amy & Meehan, Patrick
- 2123-2130 The caregiver as gatekeeper for accessing health care for children in foster care: A qualitative study of kinship and unrelated caregivers
by Schneiderman, Janet U. & Smith, Caitlin & Palinkas, Lawrence A.
- 2131-2138 Parental problems, case plan requirements, and service targeting in child welfare reunification
by D'Andrade, Amy C. & Chambers, Ruth M.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 1197-1207 Highlighting adolescents' involvement with the child welfare system: A review of recent trends, policy developments, and related research
by Simmel, Cassandra
- 1208-1213 Strategies for longitudinal research with youth in foster care: A demonstration of methods, barriers, and innovations
by Jackson, Yo & Gabrielli, Joy & Tunno, Angela M. & Hambrick, Erin P.
- 1214-1221 Predicting public child welfare employees' intentions to remain employed with the child welfare organizational culture inventory
by Westbrook, Tonya M. & Ellett, Alberta J. & Asberg, Kia
- 1222-1229 Respect in the workplace: A mixed methods study of retention and turnover in the voluntary child welfare sector
by Augsberger, Astraea & Schudrich, Wendy & McGowan, Brenda G. & Auerbach, Charles
- 1230-1236 Time banking service exchange systems: A review of the research and policy and practice implications in support of youth in transition
by Marks, Michael B.
- 1237-1242 Fathers' involvement and preschool children's behavior in stable single-mother families
by Flouri, Eirini & Malmberg, Lars-Erik
- 1243-1250 Results from the Virginia Multidisciplinary Team Knowledge and Functioning Survey: The importance of differentiating by groups affiliated with a child advocacy center
by Jackson, Shelly L.
- 1251-1258 Placement stability in the context of child development
by O'Neill, Marissa & Risley-Curtiss, Christina & Ayón, Cecilia & Williams, Lela Rankin
- 1259-1272 A systematic review: A quest for effective interventions for children and adolescents in street situation
by Berckmans, Isabel & Velasco, Marcela Losantos & Tapia, Bismarck Pinto & Loots, Gerrit
- 1273-1282 The pivotal role of child welfare supervisors in implementing an agency's practice model
by Frey, Lauren & LeBeau, Mary & Kindler, Diane & Behan, Christopher & Morales, Isabel M. & Freundlich, Madelyn
- 1283-1289 Stress in adoptive parents of adolescents
by Sánchez-Sandoval, Yolanda & Palacios, Jesús
- 1290-1297 The efficacy of a short cognitive–behavioral parent program in the treatment of externalizing behavior disorders in Romanian foster care children: Building parental emotion-regulation through unconditional self- and child-acceptance strategies
by Gaviţa, Oana A. & David, Daniel & Bujoreanu, Simona & Tiba, Alexandru & Ionuţiu, Dafina R.
- 1298-1304 Motives of aboriginal foster parents
by Brown, Jason D. & Gerritts, Julie & Ivanova, Viktoria & Mehta, Nisha & Skrodzki, Donna
- 1305-1308 Predictiveness of interpersonal cognitive distortions on university students' problematic Internet use
by Kalkan, Melek
- 1309-1316 Child protection workers' experiences of working with high-conflict separating families
by Saini, Michael & Black, Tara & Lwin, Kristen & Marshall, Alena & Fallon, Barbara & Goodman, Deborah
- 1317-1324 Romanian adoptive families: Stressors, coping strategies and resources
by Bejenaru, Anca & Roth, Maria
- 1325-1330 An investigation into the efficiency of empathy training program on preventing bullying in primary schools
by Şahin, Mustafa
- 1331-1336 The implementation of wraparound in California's Title IV-E Child Welfare Waiver Demonstration Project
by Ferguson, Charlie M.
- 1337-1343 Evaluation of the impact of enhanced parental legal representation on the timing of permanency outcomes for children in foster care
by Courtney, Mark E. & Hook, Jennifer L.
- 1344-1350 Correlates of service utilization among homeless youth
by Tyler, Kimberly A. & Akinyemi, Sarah L. & Kort-Butler, Lisa A.
- 1351-1358 Extended families and perceived caregiver support to AIDS orphans in Rakai district of Uganda
by Karimli, Leyla & Ssewamala, Fred M. & Ismayilova, Leyla
- 1359-1366 Impact of intensive case management on child welfare system involvement for substance-dependent parenting women on public assistance
by Dauber, Sarah & Neighbors, Charles & Dasaro, Chris & Riordan, Annette & Morgenstern, Jon
- 1367-1377 Participation in a summer sport-based youth development program for disadvantaged youth: Getting the parent perspective
by Riley, Allison & Anderson-Butcher, Dawn
- 1378-1389 Development and validation of classification models to identify hidden child molesters applying to child service organizations
by Abel, Gene G. & Wiegel, Markus & Jordan, Alan & Harlow, Nora & Hsu, Yu-Sheng & Martinez, Marc