Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 112, Issue C
- 102-119 Potential of the Miller cycle on a HSDI diesel automotive engine
by Rinaldini, Carlo Alberto & Mattarelli, Enrico & Golovitchev, Valeri I.
- 120-129 Quantifying uncertainties of neural network-based electricity price forecasts
by Khosravi, Abbas & Nahavandi, Saeid & Creighton, Doug
- 130-141 Dynamic behavior of Rankine cycle system for waste heat recovery of heavy duty diesel engines under driving cycle
by Xie, Hui & Yang, Can
- 142-151 Simulating home cooling load reductions for a novel opaque roof solar chimney configuration
by DeBlois, Justin & Bilec, Melissa & Schaefer, Laura
- 152-159 Generation of a typical meteorological year for north–east, Nigeria
by Ohunakin, Olayinka S. & Adaramola, Muyiwa S. & Oyewola, Olanrewaju M. & Fagbenle, Richard O.
- 160-169 Thermodynamic model of a thermal storage air conditioning system with dynamic behavior
by Fleming, Evan & Wen, Shaoyi & Shi, Li & da Silva, Alexandre K.
- 170-174 NOx and N2O precursors (NH3 and HCN) from biomass pyrolysis: interaction between amino acid and mineral matter
by Ren, Qiangqiang & Zhao, Changsui
- 175-184 Experimental and numerical study of annular PCM storage in the presence of natural convection
by Longeon, Martin & Soupart, Adèle & Fourmigué, Jean-François & Bruch, Arnaud & Marty, Philippe
- 185-193 Parameter estimation of solar cells and modules using an improved adaptive differential evolution algorithm
by Jiang, Lian Lian & Maskell, Douglas L. & Patra, Jagdish C.
- 194-204 Re-envisioning the renewable fuel standard to minimize unintended consequences: A comparison of microalgal diesel with other biodiesels
by Soratana, Kullapa & Khanna, Vikas & Landis, Amy E.
- 205-214 Optimal allocation of thermal, electric and cooling loads among generation technologies in household applications
by Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro
- 215-223 High-resolution modeling framework for planning electricity systems with high penetration of renewables
by Pina, André & Silva, Carlos A. & Ferrão, Paulo
- 224-234 Parametric behavior of a CO2 capture process: CFD simulation of solid-sorbent CO2 absorption in a riser reactor
by Breault, Ronald W. & Huckaby, E. David
- 235-245 Configuring wall layers for improved insulation performance
by Bond, Danielle E.M. & Clark, William W. & Kimber, Mark
- 246-256 Effects of n-butanol, 2-butanol, and methyl octynoate addition to diesel fuel on combustion and emissions over a wide range of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) rates
by Liu, Haifeng & Li, Shanju & Zheng, Zunqing & Xu, Jia & Yao, Mingfa
- 257-273 A systematic review of bioenergy life cycle assessments
by Muench, Stefan & Guenther, Edeltraud
- 274-288 Evaluation of the potential of central receiver solar power plants: Configuration, optimization and trends
by Avila-Marin, Antonio L. & Fernandez-Reche, Jesus & Tellez, Felix M.
- 289-299 Carbon dioxide conversion to fuels and chemicals using a hybrid green process
by Ramachandriya, Karthikeyan D. & Kundiyana, Dimple K. & Wilkins, Mark R. & Terrill, Jennine B. & Atiyeh, Hasan K. & Huhnke, Raymond L.
- 300-312 Electrical, thermal and structural performance of a cooled PV module: Transient analysis using a multiphysics model
by Siddiqui, M.U. & Arif, A.F.M.
- 313-324 Investigation of noise radiation from a swirl stabilized diffusion flame with an array of microphones
by Singh, A.V. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 325-337 The influence of concrete density and conductivity on walls’ thermal inertia parameters under a variety of masonry and insulation placements
by Kontoleon, K.J. & Theodosiou, Th.G. & Tsikaloudaki, K.G.
- 338-349 Summer comfort in a low-inertia building with a new free-cooling system
by Brun, A. & Wurtz, E. & Hollmuller, P. & Quenard, D.
- 350-357 The effect of CO addition on the flame behavior of a non-premixed oxy-methane jet in a lab-scale furnace
by Oh, Jeongseog & Noh, Dongsoon & Lee, Eungyeong
- 358-370 Analysis of short helical and double U-tube borehole heat exchangers: A simulation-based comparison
by Zarrella, Angelo & Capozza, Antonio & De Carli, Michele
- 371-380 Quantifying the domestic electricity consumption for air-conditioning due to urban heat islands in hot arid regions
by Radhi, Hassan & Sharples, Stephen
- 381-387 Effect of K2CO3·1.5H2O on the regeneration energy consumption of potassium-based sorbents for CO2 capture
by Zhao, Wenying & Sprachmann, Gerald & Li, Zhenshan & Cai, Ningsheng & Zhang, Xiaohui
- 388-392 Mechanistic investigation into water tolerance of non-catalytic biodiesel conversion
by Kwon, Eilhann E. & Yi, Haakrho & Jeon, Young Jae
- 396-404 A technical and economic analysis of three large scale biomass combustion plants in the UK
by McIlveen-Wright, David R. & Huang, Ye & Rezvani, Sina & Redpath, David & Anderson, Mark & Dave, Ashok & Hewitt, Neil J.
- 405-413 A thermodynamic analysis of solid waste gasification in the Plasma Gasification Melting process
by Zhang, Qinglin & Wu, Yueshi & Dor, Liran & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzimierz
- 414-420 Air-blown gasification of woody biomass in a bubbling fluidized bed gasifier
by Kim, Young Doo & Yang, Chang Won & Kim, Beom Jong & Kim, Kwang Su & Lee, Jeung Woo & Moon, Ji Hong & Yang, Won & Yu, Tae U & Lee, Uen Do
- 421-430 A comparison of gasification phenomena among raw biomass, torrefied biomass and coal in an entrained-flow reactor
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chen, Chih-Jung & Hung, Chen-I & Shen, Cheng-Hsien & Hsu, Heng-Wen
- 431-439 Methanol production from steel-work off-gases and biomass based synthesis gas
by Lundgren, J. & Ekbom, T. & Hulteberg, C. & Larsson, M. & Grip, C.-E. & Nilsson, L. & Tunå, P.
- 440-447 Bio-methane via fast pyrolysis of biomass
by Görling, Martin & Larsson, Mårten & Alvfors, Per
- 448-453 Auto-thermal reforming of biomass raw fuel gas to syngas in a novel reformer: Promotion of hot-electron
by Wang, Tiejun & Yang, Yong & Ding, Mingyue & Liu, Qiying & Ma, Longlong
- 454-464 Pulverised wood combustion in a vertical furnace: Experimental and computational analyses
by Elfasakhany, A. & Tao, L. & Espenas, B. & Larfeldt, J. & Bai, X.S.
- 465-472 Different mixing modes for biogas plants using energy crops
by Kowalczyk, Alexandra & Harnisch, Eva & Schwede, Sebastian & Gerber, Mandy & Span, Roland
- 473-477 Bioavailability of cobalt and nickel during anaerobic digestion of sulfur-rich stillage for biogas formation
by Gustavsson, Jenny & Shakeri Yekta, Sepehr & Sundberg, Carina & Karlsson, Anna & Ejlertsson, Jörgen & Skyllberg, Ulf & Svensson, Bo H.
- 478-484 Microalgal biomethane production integrated with an existing biogas plant: A case study in Sweden
by Wang, Xiaoqiang & Nordlander, Eva & Thorin, Eva & Yan, Jinyue
- 485-492 Thermodynamic modeling of algal cell–solid substrate interactions
by Cui, Yan & Yuan, Wenqiao
- 493-499 Performance, combustion and emission characteristics of biodiesel derived from waste cooking oils
by An, H. & Yang, W.M. & Maghbouli, A. & Li, J. & Chou, S.K. & Chua, K.J.
- 500-506 Load characteristics of a spark-ignited ethanol engine with DME enrichment
by Liang, Chen & Ji, Changwei & Gao, Binbin
- 507-517 Methane potentials of the Swedish pulp and paper industry – A screening of wastewater effluents
by Ekstrand, Eva-Maria & Larsson, Madeleine & Truong, Xu-Bin & Cardell, Lina & Borgström, Ylva & Björn, Annika & Ejlertsson, Jörgen & Svensson, Bo H. & Nilsson, Fredrik & Karlsson, Anna
- 518-525 Comparative techno-economic analysis of biomass fuelled combined heat and power for commercial buildings
by Huang, Y. & McIlveen-Wright, D.R. & Rezvani, S. & Huang, M.J. & Wang, Y.D. & Roskilly, A.P. & Hewitt, N.J.
- 526-532 Activated carbons prepared from hydrothermally carbonized waste biomass used as adsorbents for CO2
by Hao, Wenming & Björkman, Eva & Lilliestråle, Malte & Hedin, Niklas
- 533-538 Production of cyclohexane from lignin degradation compounds over Ni/ZrO2–SiO2 catalysts
by Zhang, Xinghua & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi & Huang, Xiaoming & Yu, Yuxiao
- 539-546 Stump torrefaction for bioenergy application
by Tran, Khanh-Quang & Luo, Xun & Seisenbaeva, Gulaim & Jirjis, Raida
- 547-559 Carbon and environmental footprinting of global biofuel production
by Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Seth, Shashank M.
- 560-567 Life cycle GHG analysis of rice straw bio-DME production and application in Thailand
by Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sagisaka, Masayuki & Yamaguchi, Katsunobu
- 568-575 Early development of an energy recovery wind turbine generator for exhaust air system
by Chong, W.T. & Poh, S.C. & Fazlizan, A. & Yip, S.Y. & Chang, C.K. & Hew, W.P.
- 576-591 CFD analysis of a heat transfer device integrated wind tower system for hot and dry climate
by Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard & Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Ghani, Saud Abdul
- 592-600 On the way to harness high-altitude wind power: Defining the operational asset for an airship wind generator
by Castellani, Francesco & Garinei, Alberto
- 601-609 The design, simulation and testing of an urban vertical axis wind turbine with the omni-direction-guide-vane
by Chong, W.T. & Fazlizan, A. & Poh, S.C. & Pan, K.C. & Hew, W.P. & Hsiao, F.B.
- 610-617 Multilayer perceptron applied to the estimation of the influence of the solar spectral distribution on thin-film photovoltaic modules
by Piliougine, Michel & Elizondo, David & Mora-López, Llanos & Sidrach-de-Cardona, Mariano
- 618-625 Outdoor performance of a low-concentrated photovoltaic–thermal hybrid system with crystalline silicon solar cells
by Kong, Chengdong & Xu, Zilin & Yao, Qiang
- 626-634 Comparative analysis of energy produced by photovoltaic modules with anti-soiling coated surface in arid climates
by Piliougine, M. & Cañete, C. & Moreno, R. & Carretero, J. & Hirose, J. & Ogawa, S. & Sidrach-de-Cardona, M.
- 635-645 Dynamic modelling of a PV pumping system with special consideration on water demand
by Campana, Pietro Elia & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue
- 646-656 Investigation on the annual thermal performance of a photovoltaic wall mounted on a multi-layer façade
by Peng, Jinqing & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Han, Jun
- 657-662 Preparation of lead-free nanoglass frit powder for crystalline silicon solar cells
by Che, Quande & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin & Wang, Yuanhao
- 663-672 Performance evaluation of a stand-alone photovoltaic system on an isolated island in Hong Kong
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 673-681 Full chain energy performance for a combined cooling, heating and power system running with methanol and solar energy
by Li, Sheng & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang & Zheng, Jianjiao
- 682-689 Design of new molten salt thermal energy storage material for solar thermal power plant
by Peng, Qiang & Yang, Xiaoxi & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Yang, Jianping
- 690-696 Study on combined heat loss of a dish receiver with quartz glass cover
by Cui, Fuqing & He, Yaling & Cheng, Zedong & Li, Yinshi
- 697-702 Feasibility analysis of solar irrigation system for pastures conservation in a demonstration area in Inner Mongolia
by Xu, He & Liu, Jiahong & Qin, Dayong & Gao, Xuerui & Yan, Jinyue
- 703-709 Radiative heat transfer analysis in pure scattering layers to be used in vacuum insulation panels
by Jang, Choonghyo & Jung, Haeyong & Lee, Jaehyug & Song, Tae-Ho
- 710-718 Performance evaluation of solar aided feedwater heating of coal-fired power generation (SAFHCPG) system under different operating conditions
by Hong-juan, Hou & Zhen-yue, Yu & Yong-ping, Yang & Si, Chen & Na, Luo & Junjie, Wu
- 719-726 Experimental study of the performance for a novel kind of MHPA-FPC solar water heater
by Deng, Yuechao & Wang, Wei & Zhao, Yaohua & Yao, Liang & Wang, Xinyue
- 727-736 Performance analysis of a near zero CO2 emission solar hybrid power generation system
by Li, Yuanyuan & Zhang, Na & Cai, Ruixian & Yang, Yongping
- 737-746 Evaluation of geothermal energy in desalination by vacuum membrane distillation
by Sarbatly, Rosalam & Chiam, Chel-Ken
- 747-754 Peak and off-peak operations of the air separation unit in oxy-coal combustion power generation systems
by Hu, Yukun & Li, Xun & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue
- 755-764 Effects of SO2 on CO2 capture using a hollow fiber membrane contactor
by Yang, Jie & Yu, Xinhai & Yan, Jinyue & Tu, Shan-Tung & Dahlquist, Erik
- 765-771 Production of precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) from steelmaking slag for fixation of CO2
by Said, Arshe & Mattila, Hannu-Petteri & Järvinen, Mika & Zevenhoven, Ron
- 772-783 Using MCFC for high efficiency CO2 capture from natural gas combined cycles: Comparison of internal and external reforming
by Campanari, Stefano & Manzolini, Giampaolo & Chiesa, Paolo
- 784-792 Modelling and monitoring of geological carbon storage: A perspective on cross-validation
by Jiang, Xi & Akber Hassan, Wasim A. & Gluyas, Jon
- 793-799 The improved ChinaCCS decision support system: A case study for Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Region of China
by Sun, Liang & Chen, Wenying
- 800-807 Thermodynamic analysis of chemical-looping hydrogen generation
by Zhang, Xiaosong & Jin, Hongguang
- 808-817 A computationally efficient particle submodel for CFD-simulations of fixed-bed conversion
by Ström, Henrik & Thunman, Henrik
- 818-833 Reducing the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of energy intensive industries through decision support systems – An example of application to the steel industry
by Porzio, Giacomo Filippo & Fornai, Barbara & Amato, Alessandro & Matarese, Nicola & Vannucci, Marco & Chiappelli, Lisa & Colla, Valentina
- 834-842 Life cycle primary energy use and carbon footprint of wood-frame conventional and passive houses with biomass-based energy supply
by Dodoo, Ambrose & Gustavsson, Leif
- 843-855 Carbon footprint of a reflective foil and comparison with other solutions for thermal insulation in building envelope
by Proietti, Stefania & Desideri, Umberto & Sdringola, Paolo & Zepparelli, Francesco
- 856-865 Midway toward the 2 degree target: Adequacy and fairness of the Cancún pledges
by Ha, Yuejiao & Teng, Fei
- 866-875 What’s the most cost-effective policy of CO2 targeted reduction: An application of aggregated economic technological model with CCS?
by Duan, Hong-Bo & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei
- 876-885 Hydraulic performance of a new district heating systems with distributed variable speed pumps
by Yan, Aibin & Zhao, Jun & An, Qingsong & Zhao, Yulong & Li, Hailong & Huang, Yrjö Jun
- 886-897 A power and cooling cogeneration system using mid/low-temperature heat source
by Sun, Liuli & Han, Wei & Jing, Xuye & Zheng, Danxing & Jin, Hongguang
- 898-906 Prediction and analysis of the seasonal performance of tri-generation and CO2 refrigeration systems in supermarkets
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Suamir, I.N.
- 907-917 Techno-economic analysis and optimization of the heat recovery of utility boiler flue gas
by Xu, Gang & Huang, Shengwei & Yang, Yongping & Wu, Ying & Zhang, Kai & Xu, Cheng
- 918-927 Optimisation of the energy efficiency of bread-baking ovens using a combined experimental and computational approach
by Khatir, Zinedine & Paton, Joe & Thompson, Harvey & Kapur, Nik & Toropov, Vassili
- 928-938 Performance analysis of an integrated CHP system with thermal and Electric Energy Storage for residential application
by Bianchi, M. & De Pascale, A. & Melino, F.
- 939-948 Modelling and control approaches for energy reduction in continuous frying systems
by Wu, H. & Tassou, S.A. & Karayiannis, T.G.
- 949-955 Numerical investigations on the performance of a single-stage auto-cascade refrigerator operating with two vapor–liquid separators and environmentally benign binary refrigerants
by Wang, Q. & Li, D.H. & Wang, J.P. & Sun, T.F. & Han, X.H. & Chen, G.M.
- 956-966 A review of waste heat recovery technologies towards molten slag in steel industry
by Zhang, Hui & Wang, Hong & Zhu, Xun & Qiu, Yong-Jun & Li, Kai & Chen, Rong & Liao, Qiang
- 967-974 Ideal thermal conductivity of a passive building wall: Determination method and understanding
by Zhang, Yu & Zhang, Yinping & Wang, Xin & Chen, Qun
- 975-980 Low-energy buildings and seasonal thermal energy storages from a behavioral economics perspective
by Persson, Johannes & Westermark, Mats
- 981-987 Measures for improving the adoption of higher efficiency appliances in Indonesian households: An analysis of lifetime use and decision-making in the purchase of electrical appliances
by Wijaya, Muhammad Ery & Tezuka, Tetsuo
- 988-998 A new method to determine thermophysical properties of PCM-concrete brick
by Cheng, Rui & Pomianowski, Michal & Wang, Xin & Heiselberg, Per & Zhang, Yinping
- 999-1005 Desiccant wheel thermal performance modeling for indoor humidity optimal control
by Wang, Nan & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Xia, Xiaohua
- 1006-1015 Optimal sampling plan for clean development mechanism energy efficiency lighting projects
by Ye, Xianming & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 1016-1024 Analysis and prediction of daylighting and energy performance in atrium spaces using daylight-linked lighting controls
by Chow, Stanley K.H. & Li, Danny H.W. & Lee, Eric W.M. & Lam, Joseph C.
- 1025-1031 Investigation of Ethanol/metal organic frameworks for low temperature adsorption cooling applications
by Rezk, Ahmed & AL-Dadah, Raya & Mahmoud, Saad & Elsayed, Ahmed
- 1032-1040 Wavelet study of dynamic variations in steel and ironmaking rest gases. Potential effect on external use
by Grip, Niklas & Grip, Carl-Erik & Nilsson, Leif
- 1041-1048 Pattern recognition-based chillers fault detection method using Support Vector Data Description (SVDD)
by Zhao, Yang & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu
- 1049-1055 Bootstrap-DEA analysis of BRICS’ energy efficiency based on small sample data
by Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Lin-Ling & Liu, Wei & Fisher, Ron
- 1056-1065 Including energy in supply chain planning at a pulp company
by Waldemarsson, Martin & Lidestam, Helene & Rudberg, Martin
- 1066-1077 A study of energy efficiency of transport sector in China from 2003 to 2009
by Chung, William & Zhou, Guanghui & Yeung, Iris M.H.
- 1078-1086 Measures to improve the performance of China’s thermal power industry in view of cost efficiency
by Wang, Yi-Shu & Xie, Bai-Chen & Shang, Li-Feng & Li, Wen-Hua
- 1087-1099 Comprehensive exergy-based evaluation and parametric study of a coal-fired ultra-supercritical power plant
by Yang, Yongping & Wang, Ligang & Dong, Changqing & Xu, Gang & Morosuk, Tatiana & Tsatsaronis, George
- 1100-1107 Geometric optimization of a 10-cell modular planar solid oxide fuel cell stack manifold
by Chen, Daifen & Zeng, Qice & Su, Shichuan & Bi, Wuxi & Ren, Zhiqiang
- 1108-1114 Proton conductive composite electrolytes in the KH2PO4–H3PW12O40 system for H2/O2 fuel cell operation
by Oh, Song-yul & Kikuchi, Takuya & Kawamura, Go & Muto, Hiroyuki & Matsuda, Atsunori
- 1115-1125 Numerical investigation of the coupled water and thermal management in PEM fuel cell
by Cao, Tao-Feng & Lin, Hong & Chen, Li & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 1126-1130 Smart coating process of proton-exchange membrane for polymer electrolyte fuel cell
by Leu, Hoang-Jyh & Chiu, Kuo-Feng & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 1131-1137 Enabling high-concentrated fuel operation of fuel cells with microfluidic principles: A feasibility study
by Zhang, Hao & Xuan, Jin & Xu, Hong & Leung, Michael K.H. & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Zhang, Li & Wang, Huizhi & Wang, Lei
- 1138-1145 Performances of air source heat pump system for a kind of mal-defrost phenomenon appearing in moderate climate conditions
by Wang, W. & Feng, Y.C. & Zhu, J.H. & Li, L.T. & Guo, Q.C. & Lu, W.P.
- 1146-1153 Predictive ANN models of ground heat exchanger for the control of hybrid ground source heat pump systems
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo
- 1154-1160 Experimental study on the thermal performance of vertical closed-loop oscillating heat pipes and correlation modeling
by Qu, Jian & Wang, Qian
- 1161-1165 A flameless catalytic combustion-based thermoelectric generator for powering electronic instruments on gas pipelines
by Xiao, Heng & Qiu, Kuanrong & Gou, Xiaolong & Ou, Qiang
- 1166-1170 A double-acting thermoacoustic cryocooler for high temperature superconducting electric power grids
by Hu, J.Y. & Luo, E.C. & Zhang, L.M. & Wang, X.T. & Dai, W.
- 1171-1180 Theoretical analysis of a thermoelectric generator using exhaust gas of vehicles as heat source
by Wang, Yuchao & Dai, Chuanshan & Wang, Shixue
- 1181-1189 Simulation studies on heat and mass transfer in high-temperature magnesium hydride reactors
by Bao, Zewei & Yang, Fusheng & Wu, Zhen & Cao, Xinxin & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 1190-1197 Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of boron and fluorine codoped TiO2 nanosheets with reactive facets
by Wang, Bin & Leung, Michael K.H. & Lu, Xiao-Ying & Chen, Si-Ying
- 1198-1205 Cost-effective nanoporous SiO2–TiO2 coatings on glass substrates with antireflective and self-cleaning properties
by Miao, Lei & Su, Li Fen & Tanemura, Sakae & Fisher, Craig A.J. & Zhao, Li Li & Liang, Qing & Xu, Gang
- 1206-1212 Impact of emulsion fuel with nano-organic additives on the performance of diesel engine
by Yang, W.M. & An, H. & Chou, S.K. & Chua, K.J. & Mohan, B. & Sivasankaralingam, V. & Raman, V. & Maghbouli, A. & Li, J.
- 1213-1221 An orthogonal experimental study on solid fuel production from sewage sludge by employing steam explosion
by Zhao, Peitao & Ge, Shifu & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 1222-1232 Numerical modeling for solid–liquid phase change phenomena in porous media: Shell-and-tube type latent heat thermal energy storage
by Liu, Zhenyu & Yao, Yuanpeng & Wu, Huiying
- 1233-1240 Experimental study on gas production from methane hydrate in porous media by SAGD method
by Li, Xiao-Sen & Yang, Bo & Duan, Li-Ping & Li, Gang & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Zhang, Yu
- 1241-1246 Impact of H2/CO ratios on phase and performance of Mn-modified Fe-based Fischer Tropsch synthesis catalyst
by Ding, Mingyue & Yang, Yong & Li, Yongwang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Wu, Chuangzhi
- 1247-1264 Operational planning optimization of steam power plants considering equipment failure in petrochemical complex
by Luo, Xianglong & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping
- 1265-1274 Experimental verification of a rolling-piston expander that applied for low-temperature Organic Rankine Cycle
by Zheng, N. & Zhao, L. & Wang, X.D. & Tan, Y.T.
- 1275-1282 System analysis of dry black liquor gasification based synthetic gas production comparing oxygen and air blown gasification systems
by Naqvi, Muhammad & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 1283-1290 Stratified two-phase flow pattern modulation in a horizontal tube by the mesh pore cylinder surface
by Chen, Hongxia & Xu, Jinliang & Li, Zijin & Xing, Feng & Xie, Jian
- 1291-1302 Water injection in a micro gas turbine – Assessment of the performance using a black box method
by De Paepe, Ward & Delattin, Frank & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques
- 1303-1310 The use of dual horizontal wells in gas production from hydrate accumulations
by Li, Gang & Li, Xiao-Sen & Yang, Bo & Duan, Li-Ping & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Zhang, Yu & Tang, Liang-Guang
- 1311-1317 Energy management strategy research on a hybrid power system by hardware-in-loop experiments
by He, Hongwen & Xiong, Rui & Zhao, Kai & Liu, Zhentong
- 1318-1325 Fundamental study of cracking gasification process for comprehensive utilization of vacuum residue
by Zhang, Yuming & Yu, Deping & Li, Wangliang & Gao, Shiqiu & Xu, Guangwen & Zhou, Huaqun & Chen, Jing
- 1326-1336 Adsorption kinetics for CO2 on highly selective zeolites NaKA and nano-NaKA
by Cheung, Ocean & Bacsik, Zoltán & Liu, Qingling & Mace, Amber & Hedin, Niklas
- 1337-1341 Electricity production from a bio-electrochemical cell for silver recovery in alkaline media
by Wang, Yun-Hai & Wang, Bai-Shi & Pan, Bin & Chen, Qing-Yun & Yan, Wei
- 1342-1348 Concepts for dynamic modelling of energy-related flows in manufacturing
by Wright, A.J. & Oates, M.R. & Greenough, R.
- 1349-1356 Experimental investigation of inserts configurations and PCM type on the thermal performance of PCM based heat sinks
by Mahmoud, Saad & Tang, Aaron & Toh, Chin & AL-Dadah, Raya & Soo, Sein Leung
- 1357-1366 Preparation and thermal characterization of paraffin/metal foam composite phase change material
by Xiao, X. & Zhang, P. & Li, M.
- 1367-1375 Study on flow and heat transfer characteristics of composite porous material and its performance analysis by FSP and EDEP
by Yu, Zhi-Qiang & Feng, Yong-Liang & Zhou, Wen-Jing & Jin, Yu & Li, Ming-Jie & Li, Zeng-Yao & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 1376-1382 Characterization and experimental investigation of phase change materials for chilled food refrigerated cabinet applications
by Lu, W. & Tassou, S.A.
- 1383-1392 Micro distributed energy system driven with preheated Croton megalocarpus oil – A performance and particulate emission study
by Wu, Dawei & Yu, Hongdong & Harvey, Adam & Roskilly, Anthony P.
- 1393-1402 A comparative study of different methods for the generation of tetra-n-butyl ammonium bromide clathrate hydrate slurry in a cold storage air-conditioning system
by Shi, X.J. & Zhang, P.
- 1403-1415 China’s regional energy and environmental efficiency: A Range-Adjusted Measure based analysis
by Wang, Ke & Lu, Bin & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1416-1423 Numerical simulation study on optimizing charging process of the direct contact mobilized thermal energy storage
by Guo, Shaopeng & Li, Hailong & Zhao, Jun & Li, Xun & Yan, Jinyue
- 1424-1437 An integrated model for long-term power generation planning toward future smart electricity systems
by Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1438-1445 Multistage latent heat cold thermal energy storage design analysis
by Chiu, Justin N.W. & Martin, Viktoria
- 1446-1453 Incorporating environmental co-benefits into climate policies: A regional study of the cement industry in China
by Yang, Xi & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua
- 1454-1465 Influence of the heat storage size on the plant performance in a Smart User case study
by Chesi, Andrea & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Magnani, Sandro & Tarani, Fabio
- 1466-1474 Simulating a future smart city: An integrated land use-energy model
by Yamagata, Yoshiki & Seya, Hajime
- 1475-1482 Generic model of a community-based microgrid integrating wind turbines, photovoltaics and CHP generations
by Ma, Xiandong & Wang, Yifei & Qin, Jianrong
- 1483-1492 Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence across regions in China
by Herrerias, M.J. & Joyeux, R. & Girardin, E.
- 1493-1499 Sustainable development, justice and the Atkinson index: Measuring the distributional effects of the German energy transition
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 1500-1509 Framework methodology for increased energy efficiency and renewable feedstock integration in industrial clusters
by Hackl, Roman & Harvey, Simon
- 1510-1517 The optimal CO2 emissions reduction path in Jiangsu province: An expanded IPAT approach
by Yue, Ting & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Zhao, Xin
- 1518-1528 Modeling economic performance of interprovincial CO2 emission reduction quota trading in China
by Zhou, P. & Zhang, L. & Zhou, D.Q. & Xia, W.J.
- 1529-1535 Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China
by Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui
- 1536-1543 How does market concern derived from the Internet affect oil prices?
by Guo, Jian-Feng & Ji, Qiang
- 1544-1547 The efficiency analysis of the European CO2 futures market
by Tang, Bao-jun & Shen, Cheng & Gao, Chao
- 1548-1557 Seasonal anomalies in electricity intensity across Chinese regions
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 1558-1565 Business models for full service energy renovation of single-family houses in Nordic countries
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif & Haavik, Trond & Aabrekk, Synnøve & Svendsen, Svend & Vanhoutteghem, Lies & Paiho, Satu & Ala-Juusela, Mia
2013, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-15 1D simulation of a turbocharged Diesel engine with comparison of short and long EGR route solutions
by Cornolti, L. & Onorati, A. & Cerri, T. & Montenegro, G. & Piscaglia, F.
- 16-27 The use of variable speed drives for cost-effective energy savings in South African mine cooling systems
by Du Plessis, Gideon Edgar & Liebenberg, Leon & Mathews, Edward Henry
- 28-39 Multiphase modeling of settling and suspension in anaerobic digester
by Yu, Liang & Ma, Jingwei & Frear, Craig & Zhao, Quanbao & Dillon, Robert & Li, Xiujin & Chen, Shulin
- 40-45 Experimental studies on the viscosity of TiO2 and Al2O3 nanoparticles suspended in a mixture of ethylene glycol and water for high temperature applications
by Yiamsawas, Thaklaew & Mahian, Omid & Dalkilic, Ahmet Selim & Kaewnai, Suthep & Wongwises, Somchai
- 46-63 Evaluation of multifunctional fuel cell systems in aviation using a multistep process analysis methodology
by Peters, R. & Samsun, R.C.
- 64-73 The effect of temperature, metabolic rate and dynamic localized airflow on thermal comfort
by Uğursal, Ahmet & Culp, Charles H.
- 74-79 Methanation of hydrogen and carbon dioxide
by Burkhardt, Marko & Busch, Günter
- 80-93 A new solution for reduced sedimentation flat panel solar thermal collector using nanofluids
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & de Risi, Arturo & Laforgia, Domenico
- 94-103 Investigation of deactivation mechanisms of a solid acid catalyst during esterification of the bio-oils from mallee biomass
by Hu, Xun & Lievens, Caroline & Mourant, Daniel & Wang, Yi & Wu, Liping & Gunawan, Richard & Song, Yao & Li, Chun-Zhu
- 104-112 Reliability risk mitigation of free air cooling through prognostics and health management
by Dai, Jun & Das, Diganta & Ohadi, Michael & Pecht, Michael
- 113-128 A study of small-scale energy networks of the Japanese Syowa Base in Antarctica by distributed engine generators
by Obara, Shin’ya & morizane, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 129-141 Modelling of tar formation and evolution for biomass gasification: A review
by Font Palma, Carolina
- 142-152 Rate based modeling of absorption and regeneration for CO2 capture by aqueous ammonia solution
by Zhang, Minkai & Guo, Yincheng
- 153-160 Gaussian process regression based optimal design of combustion systems using flame images
by Chen, Junghui & Chan, Lester Lik Teck & Cheng, Yi-Cheng
- 161-174 Design of a horizontal axis tidal current turbine
by Goundar, Jai N. & Ahmed, M. Rafiuddin
- 175-185 Potential for solar-assisted post-combustion carbon capture in Australia
by Qadir, Abdul & Mokhtar, Marwan & Khalilpour, Rajab & Milani, Dia & Vassallo, Anthony & Chiesa, Matteo & Abbas, Ali
- 186-198 A competitive Markov decision process model for the energy–water–climate change nexus
by Nanduri, Vishnu & Saavedra-Antolínez, Ivan
- 199-205 Effect of the hydrothermal pretreatment for the reduction of NO emission from sewage sludge combustion
by Zhao, Peitao & Chen, Hongfang & Ge, Shifu & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 206-218 Evaluating the impact of V2G services on the degradation of batteries in PHEV and EV
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Axon, Colin J. & Bonilla, David & Tran, Martino & Banister, David & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- 219-224 Modeling primary energy substitution in the Asia Pacific
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 225-233 Damping performance of the large scale Queensland transmission network with significant wind penetration
by Modi, Nilesh & Saha, Tapan K. & Anderson, Tom
- 234-239 Yield and characteristics of shale oil from the retorting of oil shale and fine oil-shale ash mixtures
by Niu, Mengting & Wang, Sha & Han, Xiangxin & Jiang, Xiumin
- 240-246 Experimental evaluation of a 20kW oxygen enhanced self-regenerative burner operated in flameless combustion mode
by Sánchez, Mario & Cadavid, Francisco & Amell, Andrés
- 247-256 Mathematical description for the measurement and verification of energy efficiency improvement
by Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 257-266 Conversion of sewage sludge to clean solid fuel using hydrothermal carbonization: Hydrochar fuel characteristics and combustion behavior
by He, Chao & Giannis, Apostolos & Wang, Jing-Yuan
- 267-276 CO-hydrogenation over silica supported iron based catalysts: Influence of potassium loading
by Das, Satyen Kumar & Mohanty, Pravakar & Majhi, Sachchit & Pant, Kamal Kishore
- 277-287 The problems and solutions of predicting participation in energy efficiency programs
by Davis, Alexander L. & Krishnamurti, Tamar
- 288-299 Performance analysis of a mirror symmetrical dielectric totally internally reflecting concentrator for building integrated photovoltaic systems
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G. & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 300-309 Analysis of the transient response and durability characteristics of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell with different micro-porous layer penetration thicknesses
by Cho, Junhyun & Park, Jaeman & Oh, Hwanyeong & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 310-323 Experimental investigation of cyclic variations in HCCI combustion parameters for gasoline like fuels using statistical methods
by Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 324-332 Thermal and hydraulic analysis of multilayered asphalt pavements as active solar collectors
by Pascual-Muñoz, P. & Castro-Fresno, D. & Serrano-Bravo, P. & Alonso-Estébanez, A.
- 333-350 A fresh look at weather impact on peak electricity demand and energy use of buildings using 30-year actual weather data
by Hong, Tianzhen & Chang, Wen-Kuei & Lin, Hung-Wen
- 351-357 Kinetics of faecal biomass hydrothermal carbonisation for hydrochar production
by Danso-Boateng, E. & Holdich, R.G. & Shama, G. & Wheatley, A.D. & Sohail, M. & Martin, S.J.
- 358-373 Study on method of electricity and heat storage planning based on energy demand and tidal flow velocity forecasts for a tidal microgrid
by Obara, Shin’ya & Morizane, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 374-382 An experimental analysis of illumination intensity and temperature dependency of photovoltaic cell parameters
by Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert & Bali, Tulin
- 383-393 Hydrocarbon profiles and phylogenetic analyses of diversified cyanobacterial species
by Liu, Aiqiu & Zhu, Tao & Lu, Xuefeng & Song, Lirong
- 394-400 Towards ideal NOx control technology for bio-oils and a gas multi-fuel boiler system using a plasma-chemical hybrid process
by Fujishima, Hidekatsu & Takekoshi, Kenichi & Kuroki, Tomoyuki & Tanaka, Atsushi & Otsuka, Keiichi & Okubo, Masaaki
- 401-415 Experimental and numerical investigations of an atmospheric diffusion oxy-combustion flame in a gas turbine model combustor
by Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 416-427 Adaptive estimation of the electromotive force of the lithium-ion battery after current interruption for an accurate state-of-charge and capacity determination
by Waag, Wladislaw & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 428-440 Techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification (UCG) in Western Canada with carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) for upgrading bitumen from oil sands
by Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit
- 441-448 Effects of cathode channel size and operating conditions on the performance of air-blowing PEMFCs
by Kim, Bosung & Lee, Yongtaek & Woo, Ahyoung & Kim, Yongchan