Agricultural Water Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: W. Dierickx
Editor: J. Oster
Editor: D. Wichelns
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:agiwat
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2004, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 251-257 Adaptation of the Thornthwaite scheme for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration
by Pereira, Antonio Roberto & Pruitt, William Oregon
- 259-266 Comparative analysis of performance criteria in irrigation schemes: a case study of Gediz river basin in Turkey
by Yercan, M. & Dorsan, F. & Ul, M. A.
2004, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 97-111 Growth response of four turfgrass species to salinity
by Alshammary, S. F. & Qian, Y. L. & Wallner, S. J.
- 113-124 Simulating the composition of the in situ soil solution by the model EXPRESO: application to a reclaimed marsh soil of SW Spain irrigated with saline water
by Moreno, F. & Vaz, R. & Fernandez-Boy, E. & Cabrera, F.
- 125-144 Evaluation of the water cost effect on water resource management:: Application to typical crops in a semiarid region
by Ortega, J. F. & de Juan, J. A. & Tarjuelo, J. M.
- 145-151 Economics of drip irrigation of olives in Turkey
by Cetin, B. & Yazgan, S. & Tipi, T.
- 153-162 Simulations on direct and cyclic use of saline waters for sustaining cotton-wheat in a semi-arid area of north-west India
by Singh, Rajinder
- 163-179 Water use efficiency of winter-sown chickpea under supplemental irrigation in a mediterranean environment
by Oweis, Theib & Hachum, Ahmed & Pala, Mustafa
2004, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-13 A GIS-based model to estimate the regionally distributed drought water demand
by Satti, Sudheer R. & Jacobs, Jennifer M.
- 15-33 Adaptation to climate change to enhance food security and preserve environmental quality: example for southern Sri Lanka
by Droogers, Peter
- 35-47 Water resources management in Crete (Greece) including water recycling and reuse and proposed quality criteria
by Tsagarakis, K. P. & Dialynas, G. E. & Angelakis, A. N.
- 49-63 The policy relevance of virtual water can be enhanced by considering comparative advantages
by Wichelns, Dennis
- 65-76 Comparative evaluation of canal seepage investigation techniques
by Alam, M. M. & Bhutta, M. N.
- 77-91 Modelling the regional and farm-level economic impacts of environmental flows for regulated rivers in NSW, Australia
by Jayasuriya, Rohan T.
2004, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 155-171 Performance of water delivery system at tertiary canal level: a case study of the Menemen Left Bank Irrigation System, Gediz Basin, Turkey
by Unal, H. B. & Asik, S. & Avci, M. & Yasar, S. & Akkuzu, E.
- 173-191 Estimation of evapotranspiration, transpiration ratio and water-use efficiency from a sparse canopy using a compartment model
by Kato, Tomomichi & Kimura, Reiji & Kamichika, Makio
- 193-210 Effect of water-saving irrigation on rice yield and water use in typical lowland conditions in Asia
by Belder, P. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Cabangon, R. & Guoan, Lu & Quilang, E. J. P. & Yuanhua, Li & Spiertz, J. H. J. & Tuong, T. P.
- 211-224 Runoff characteristics of artificial catchment materials for rainwater harvesting in the semiarid regions of China
by Li, Xiao-Yan & Xie, Zhong-Kui & Yan, Xiang-Kui
- 225-236 The role of supplemental irrigation and nitrogen in producing bread wheat in the highlands of Iran
by Tavakkoli, Ali Reza & Oweis, Theib Y.
2004, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 83-94 Potential nitrate losses under different agricultural practices in the pampas region, Argentina
by Rimski-Korsakov, Helena & Rubio, Gerardo & Lavado, Raul S.
- 95-101 Comparison of corn yield response to plant water stress caused by salinity and by drought
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 103-120 Effect of soil and water conservation and nutrient management on the soil-plant water balance in semi-arid Burkina Faso
by Zougmore, R. & Mando, A. & Stroosnijder, L.
- 121-132 Impact of drip and surface irrigation on growth, yield and WUE of capsicum (Capsicum annum L.)
by Antony, Edna & Singandhupe, R. B.
- 133-143 Dry-period irrigation and fertilizer application affect water use and yield of spring wheat in semi-arid regions
by Li, Zi-Zhen & Li, Wei-De & Li, Wen-Long
- 145-153 Seepage losses as affected by condition and composition of channel banks
by Kahlown, M. A. & Kemper, W. D.
2004, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-19 Sugarcane water use from shallow water tables: implications for improving irrigation water use efficiency
by Hurst, Caecelia A. & Thorburn, Peter J. & Lockington, David & Bristow, Keith L.
- 21-38 On quantifying soil water deficit of a partially wetted root zone by the response of canopy or leaf conductance
by Li, Yan & Cohen, Yehezkel & Wallach, Roni & Cohen, Shabtai & Fuchs, Marcel
- 39-57 Spatial and temporal variations of water quality in drainage ditches within vegetable farms and citrus groves
by Zhang, Mingkui & He, Zhenli & Calvert, David V. & Stoffella, Peter J.
- 59-75 Validation of an agricultural non-point source model in a watershed in southern Ontario
by Leon, L. F. & Booty, W. G. & Bowen, G. S. & Lam, D. C. L.
2004, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 183-196 Using remote sensing data for water depletion assessment at administrative and irrigation-system levels: case study of the Ferghana Province of Uzbekistan
by Chemin, Yann & Platonov, Alexander & Ul-Hassan, Mehmood & Abdullaev, Iskandar
- 197-212 Integrated farming approach for runoff recycling systems in humid plateau areas of eastern India
by Srivastava, R. C. & Singhandhupe, R. B. & Mohanty, R. K.
- 213-232 A computer model for design of microcatchment water harvesting systems for rain-fed vineyard
by Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Fooladmand, Hamid Reza
- 233-249 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of irrigated garlic (Allium sativum L.) in a semi-arid climate
by Villalobos, F. J. & Testi, L. & Rizzalli, R. & Orgaz, F.
- 251-264 A wind-based qualitative calibration of the Hargreaves ET0 estimation equation in semiarid regions
by Martinez-Cob, A. & Tejero-Juste, M.
2004, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 91-106 Assessment of evapotranspiration estimation models for use in semi-arid environments
by DehghaniSanij, Hossein & Yamamoto, Tahei & Rasiah, Velu
- 107-122 Effect of soil water deficit on evapotranspiration, crop yield, and water use efficiency in the North China Plain
by Zhang, Yongqiang & Kendy, Eloise & Qiang, Yu & Changming, Liu & Yanjun, Shen & Hongyong, Sun
- 123-142 Water balance and irrigation performance analysis: La Violada irrigation district (Spain) as a case study
by Isidoro, D. & Quilez, D. & Aragues, R.
- 143-160 A comparison between low-cost drip irrigation, conventional drip irrigation, and hand watering in Nepal
by von Westarp, Stefanie & Chieng, Sietan & Schreier, Hans
- 161-168 Dielectric coated water content reflectometer for improved monitoring of near surface soil moisture in heavily fertilized paddy field
by Miyamoto, T. & Maruyama, A.
- 169-181 Scheduling water application on drip irrigated sugarcane
by Wiedenfeld, Bob
2004, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-15 Vulnerability of groundwater resources from agricultural activities in southern Kuwait
by Al-Senafy, Mohamed & Abraham, Joji
- 17-27 Examining traditional irrigation methods, irrigation scheduling and alternate furrows irrigation on vertisols in northern Ethiopia
by Mintesinot, B. & Verplancke, H. & Van Ranst, E. & Mitiku, H.
- 29-40 Evaluation of a crop water stress index for detecting water stress in winter wheat in the North China Plain
by Yuan, Guofu & Luo, Yi & Sun, Xiaomin & Tang, Dengyin
- 41-48 Deficiency of water can enhance root respiration rate of drought-sensitive but not drought-tolerant spring wheat
by Liu, Hong-Sheng & Li, Feng-Min & Xu, Hao
- 49-67 Effect of cultural practices on soil properties, moisture conservation and grain yield of winter sorghum (Sorghum bicolar L. Moench) in semi-arid tropics of India
by Patil, S. L. & Sheelavantar, M. N.
- 69-90 Unsaturated flow of different quality irrigation waters through clay, clay loam and silt loam soils and its dependence on soil and solution parameters
by Chaudhari, S. K. & Somawanshi, R. B.
2003, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 153-167 Effects of different irrigation regimes on the growth and yield of drip-irrigated potato
by Yuan, Bao-Zhong & Nishiyama, Soichi & Kang, Yaohu
- 169-183 Neural networks for predicting nitrate-nitrogen in drainage water
by Sharma, V. & Negi, S. C. & Rudra, R. P. & Yang, S.
- 185-202 Over-irrigation of Coffea canephora in the Central Highlands of Vietnam revisited: Simulation of soil moisture dynamics in Rhodic Ferralsols
by D'haeze, Dave & Deckers, Jozef & Raes, Dirk & Phong, Tran An & Minh Chanh, Nguyen Dang
2003, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 77-98 Dynamics of water flow and fertilizer solute leaching in lateritic soils of Kharagpur region, India
by Behera, S. & Jha, Madan K. & Kar, S.
- 99-107 Consumption of available soil water stored at planting by winter wheat
by Shunqing, An & Gengshan, Liu & Anhong, Guo
- 109-123 Phosphorus uptake and release in surface drains
by Barlow, Kirsten & Nash, David & Turral, Hugh & Grayson, Rodger
- 125-137 Evapotranspiration, yield and water use efficiency of drip irrigated corn in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon
by Karam, Fadi & Breidy, Joelle & Stephan, Chafic & Rouphael, Joe
- 139-151 Modeling the soil water balance based on time-dependent hydraulic conductivity under different tillage practices
by Xu, D. & Mermoud, A.
2003, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-14 Use of the modified atmometer to estimate reference evapotranspiration in Mediterranean environments
by Magliulo, V. & d'Andria, R. & Rana, G.
- 15-35 Using NIWASAVE to simulate impacts of irrigation heterogeneity on yield and nitrate leaching when using a travelling rain gun system in a shallow soil context in Charente (France)
by Ruelle, Pierre & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Quinones, Hector & Granier, Jacques
- 37-56 Effective management of irrigation water for wheat under stressed conditions
by Panda, R. K. & Behera, S. K. & Kashyap, P. S.
- 57-76 Farmer participation in markets for temporary and permanent water in southeastern Australia
by Bjornlund, Henning
2003, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 165-185 Agricultural water management in water-starved countries: challenges and opportunities
by Qadir, M. & Boers, Th. M. & Schubert, S. & Ghafoor, A. & Murtaza, G.
- 187-203 A non-linear model for farm optimization with adequate and limited water supplies: Application to the South-east Anatolian Project (GAP) Region
by Benli, Bogachan & Kodal, Suleyman
- 205-214 Management turning-over and participatory management of irrigation schemes: a case study of the Gediz River Basin in Turkey
by Yercan, Murat
- 215-227 Production and quality of the sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) cultivated under controlled deficit irrigation conditions in a semi-arid climate
by Fabeiro, C. & Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & Lopez, R. & Dominguez, A.
- 229-252 GIS-based decision support system for groundwater assessment in large irrigation project areas
by Chowdary, V. M. & Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S.
2003, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 79-91 Model to assess water movement from a shallow water table to the root zone
by Raes, D. & Deproost, P.
- 93-103 Enhancing water policy discussions by including analysis of non-water inputs and farm-level constraints
by Wichelns, Dennis
- 105-116 GIS-based scheduling and monitoring of irrigation delivery for rice irrigation system: Part I. Scheduling
by Rowshon, M. K. & Kwok, C. Y. & Lee, T. S.
- 117-126 GIS-based scheduling and monitoring irrigation delivery for rice irrigation system: Part II. Monitoring
by Rowshon, M. K. & Kwok, C. Y. & Lee, T. S.
- 127-138 Effect of saline drainage effluent on soil health and crop yield
by Kahlown, Muhammad Akram & Azam, Muhammad
- 139-148 Effect of irrigation methods and quota on root water uptake and biomass of alfalfa in the Wulanbuhe sandy region of China
by Bai, Wen-Ming & Li, Ling-Hao
- 149-163 Opportunities for increasing productive water use from dam water: a case study from semi-arid Zimbabwe
by Mugabe, F. T. & Hodnett, M. G. & Senzanje, A.
2003, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-17 Model development for nutrient loading from paddy rice fields
by Chung, Sang-Ok & Kim, Hyeon-Soo & Kim, Jin Soo
- 19-35 Design and management guidelines for contour basin irrigation layouts in southeast Australia
by Khanna, Manoj & Malano, Hector M. & Fenton, John D. & Turral, Hugh
- 37-66 Salinity effect on crop development and yield, analysis of salt tolerance according to several classification methods
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 67-77 Development of an on-time logger for irrigation systems
by Leib, Brian G. & Matthews, Gary & Kroeger, Marty
2003, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 163-177 Hydraulic and hydro-salinity behavior of skimming wells under different pumping regimes
by Mazhar Saeed, Muhammad & Ashraf, M. & Asghar, M. N.
- 179-194 Crop water use and water use efficiency on irrigated cotton farms in Australia
by Tennakoon, S. B. & Milroy, S. P.
- 195-217 A simulation study of the effect of soil water balance and water stress on winter wheat production under different climate change scenarios
by Eitzinger, J. & Stastna, M. & Zalud, Z. & Dubrovsky, M.
- 219-228 Effects of deficit irrigation on yield and water use of greenhouse grown cucumber in the North China Plain
by Mao, Xuesen & Liu, Mengyu & Wang, Xinyuan & Liu, Changming & Hou, Zhimin & Shi, Jinzhi
- 229-231 Comments on "Residual alkalinity as tracer to estimate the changes induced by forage cultivation in a non-saline irrigated sodic soil": Some observations with respect to sodicity hazard of irrigation water
by van Hoorn, J. W.
2003, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 75-92 Analysis of an irrigation district in northeastern Spain: I. Characterisation and water use assessment
by Dechmi, F. & Playan, E. & Faci, J. M. & Tejero, M.
- 93-109 Analysis of an irrigation district in northeastern Spain: II. Irrigation evaluation, simulation and scheduling
by Dechmi, F. & Playan, E. & Faci, J. M. & Tejero, M. & Bercero, A.
- 111-124 Monitoring irrigation water use by combining Irrigation Advisory Service, and remotely sensed data with a geographic information system
by Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & Calera, A. & Dominguez, A.
- 125-141 Modelling capillary rise and soil salinity for shallow saline water table under irrigated and non-irrigated conditions
by Jorenush, M. H. & Sepaskhah, A. R.
- 143-161 Water scarcity, pricing mechanism and institutional reform in northern China irrigated agriculture
by Yang, Hong & Zhang, Xiaohe & Zehnder, Alexander J. B.
2003, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-12 Measurement of evapotranspiration of irrigated spring wheat and maize in a semi-arid region of north China
by Li, Yu-Lin & Cui, Jian-Yuan & Zhang, Tong-Hui & Zhao, Ha-Lin
- 13-28 Soil characteristics and constraints to crop production in inland valley bottoms in southwestern Nigeria
by Ogban, P. I. & Babalola, O.
- 29-50 Supplemental irrigation for dry-spell mitigation of rainfed agriculture in the Sahel
by Fox, P. & Rockstrom, J.
- 51-62 Impact of treated wastewater irrigation on quality attributes and contamination of tomato fruit
by Al-Lahham, O. & El Assi, N. M. & Fayyad, M.
- 63-74 Deficit irrigation effects on sweet corn (Zea mays saccharata Sturt) with drip irrigation system in a semi-arid region: I. Water-yield relationship
by Oktem, Abdullah & Simsek, Mehmet & Oktem, A. Gulgun
2003, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 157-180 New empirical formula for hourly estimations of reference evapotranspiration
by Alexandris, S. & Kerkides, P.
- 181-198 Fixed versus variable bulk canopy resistance for reference evapotranspiration estimation using the Penman-Monteith equation under semiarid conditions
by Lecina, S. & Martinez-Cob, A. & Perez, P. J. & Villalobos, F. J. & Baselga, J. J.
- 199-216 Monitoring water and NO3-N in irrigated maize fields in the Sorraia Watershed, Portugal
by Cameira, M. R. & Fernando, R. M. & Pereira, L. S.
- 217-226 Economic analysis of rainwater harvesting and irrigation methods, with an example from China
by Yuan, Tian & Fengmin, Li & Puhai, Liu
- 227-239 Estimation of advance and infiltration equations in furrow irrigation for untested discharges
by Alvarez, Jose Antonio Rodriguez
2003, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 73-85 Drip irrigation emitter clogging in Dutch greenhouses as affected by methane and organic acids
by de Kreij, C. & van der Burg, A. M. M. & Runia, W. T.
- 87-97 Mulching decreases nitrate leaching in bell pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) cultivation
by Romic, D. & Romic, M. & Borosic, J. & Poljak, M.
- 99-118 Modeling root growth and the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum of cotton crops
by Coelho, M. B. & Villalobos, F. J. & Mateos, L.
- 119-134 Evapotranspiration analysis and irrigation requirements of quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa) in the Bolivian highlands
by Garcia, Magali & Raes, Dirk & Jacobsen, Sven-Erik
- 135-155 The response of sugar beet to drip and low-pressure sprinkler irrigation in southern Italy
by Tognetti, R. & Palladino, M. & Minnocci, A. & Delfine, S. & Alvino, A.
2003, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-11 Effects of different drip irrigation programs on the boll number and shedding percentage and yield of cotton
by Ertek, Ahmet & Kanber, Riza
- 13-32 Actual and potential salt-related soil degradation in an irrigated rice scheme in the Sahelian zone of Mauritania
by van Asten, P. J. A. & Barbiero, L. & Wopereis, M. C. S. & Maeght, J. L. & van der Zee, S. E. A. T. M.
- 33-42 A model study of mole drain spacing and performance
by Rodgers, M. & Mulqueen, J. & McHale, J.
- 43-57 Maize grain yield variability between irrigation stands: a theoretical study
by Bergez, J. -E. & Nolleau, S.
- 59-71 Characterizing ground water use by safflower using weighing lysimeters
by Soppe, R. W. O. & Ayars, J. E.
2003, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 171-189 Positive externalities and water service management in rice-based irrigation systems of the humid tropics
by Renault, D. & Montginoul, M.
- 191-204 Estimating transpiration in an intercropping system: measuring sap flow inside the oasis
by Sellami, Mohamed Habib & Sifaoui, Mohamed Salah
- 205-216 Multi-wire time domain reflectometry (TDR) probe with electrical impedance discontinuities for measuring water content distribution
by Souza, Claudinei F. & Matsura, Edson E.
- 217-237 Productivity in maize based cropping systems under various soil-water-nutrient management strategies in a semi-arid, alfisol environment in East Africa
by Jensen, J. R. & Bernhard, R. H. & Hansen, S. & McDonagh, J. & Moberg, J. P. & Nielsen, N. E. & Nordbo, E.
- 239-254 Crop coefficient and ratio of transpiration to evapotranspiration of winter wheat and maize in a semi-humid region
by Kang, Shaozhong & Gu, Binjie & Du, Taisheng & Zhang, Jianhua
2003, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 77-96 Using inverse methods for estimating soil hydraulic properties from field data as an alternative to direct methods
by Ritter, A. & Hupet, F. & Munoz-Carpena, R. & Lambot, S. & Vanclooster, M.
- 97-111 Water use efficiencies of grain sorghum grown in three USA southern Great Plains soils
by Tolk, Judy A. & Howell, Terry A.
- 113-135 Development of hydrologically optimal land formation practice for gully erosion susceptible ustifluvent soil
by Yadav, R. C. & Murthy, J. S. R. & Bhushan, L. S.
- 137-153 Quantification and simulation of surface runoff from fescue grassland watersheds
by Chanasyk, D. S. & Mapfumo, E. & Willms, W.
- 155-167 Production of garlic (Allium sativum L.) under controlled deficit irrigation in a semi-arid climate
by Fabeiro Cortes, C. & Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & Lopez Urrea, R.
2003, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-13 Field evaluation of crop yield as affected by nonuniformity of sprinkler-applied water and fertilizers
by Li, Jiusheng & Rao, Minjie
- 15-31 Evaluation of subsurface drainage performance in Lithuania
by Rimidis, A. & Dierickx, W.
- 33-47 Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under varying moisture levels of humid tropical canal command area
by Bandyopadhyay, P. K. & Mallick, S.
- 49-66 Effect of irrigation scheduling on potato crop parameters under water stressed conditions
by Kashyap, P. S. & Panda, R. K.
- 67-75 Rice growth and yield respond to changes in water depth and salinity stress
by Zeng, Linghe & Lesch, Scott M. & Grieve, Catherine M.
2003, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 193-207 Evaluation of some deep and shallow tubewell irrigated schemes in Bangladesh using performance indicators
by Mondal, M. Shahjahan & Saleh, Abul Fazal M.
- 209-222 Comparison of calculated and measured volumetric water content at four field sites
by Jackson, Scott H.
- 223-240 Field test of a soil water balance simulation model
by Panigrahi, B. & Panda, Sudhindra N.
- 241-254 Water requirements of irrigated mango orchards in northeast Brazil
by de Azevedo, Pedro V. & da Silva, Bernardo B. & da Silva, Vicente P. R.
- 255-266 Yield and water use of broadleaf crops in a semiarid climate
by Anderson, Randy L. & Tanaka, Donald L. & Merrill, Stephen D.
- 267-278 Effect of increased fertilizer applications to wheat crop on soil-water depletion in the Loess Plateau, China
by Huang, Mingbin & Dang, Tinghui & Gallichand, Jacques & Goulet, Monique
2003, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 87-88 Introduction
by Bastiaanssen, Wim & Makin, Ian W.
- 89-107 Satellite measurements supplemented with meteorological data to operationally estimate evaporation in Sri Lanka
by Chandrapala, Lalith & Wimalasuriya, Malika
- 109-122 Evapotranspiration fluxes over mixed vegetation areas measured from large aperture scintillometer
by Hemakumara, H. M. & Chandrapala, Lalith & Moene, Arnold F.
- 123-143 Vegetation growth zonation of Sri Lanka for improved water resources planning
by Muthuwatta, Lal & Chemin, Yann
- 145-157 Growth and yields of Sri Lanka's major crops interpreted from public domain satellites
by Samarasinghe, G. B.
- 159-170 Monitoring irrigation performance in Sri Lanka with high-frequency satellite measurements during the dry season
by Bandara, K. M. P. S.
- 171-192 Water balance variability across Sri Lanka for assessing agricultural and environmental water use
by Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & Chandrapala, L.
2003, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-17 Model for simulation of winter wheat yield under dryland and irrigated conditions
by Ziaei, A. N. & Sepaskhah, A. R.
- 19-28 Effect of drip irrigation on yield of cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata) under mulch and non-mulch conditions
by Tiwari, K. N. & Singh, Ajai & Mal, P. K.
- 29-43 Response of garlic to irrigation water
by Hanson, B. & May, D. & Voss, R. & Cantwell, M. & Rice, R.
- 45-53 Irrigation based on a nomogram using soil suction measurements
by Gaudin, Remi & Rapanoelina, Mamisoa
- 55-65 A physical model to make short-term management decisions at effluent-irrigated land treatment system
by Mahmood, B. & Wall, G. L. & Russell, J. M.
- 67-79 Estimating water table contributions to corn and sorghum water use
by Sepaskhah, A. R. & Kanooni, A. & Ghasemi, M. M.
2002, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 175-206 Irrigation management under water scarcity
by Pereira, Luis Santos & Oweis, Theib & Zairi, Abdelaziz
- 207-221 Planning and management of a complex water resource system: case of Samanalawewa and Udawalawe reservoirs in the Walawe river, Sri Lanka
by Nandalal, K. D. W. & Sakthivadivel, R.
- 223-238 Adverse effect of waterlogging and soil salinity on crop and land productivity in northwest region of Haryana, India
by Datta, K. K. & Jong, C. de
2002, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 89-109 Simulation of root water uptake: I. Non-uniform transient salinity using different macroscopic reduction functions
by Homaee, M. & Dirksen, C. & Feddes, R. A.
- 111-126 Simulation of root water uptake: II. Non-uniform transient water stress using different reduction functions
by Homaee, M. & Feddes, R. A. & Dirksen, C.
- 127-144 Simulation of root water uptake: III. Non-uniform transient combined salinity and water stress
by Homaee, M. & Feddes, R. A. & Dirksen, C.
- 145-153 Spatial representativity of the possible sites for measuring the water balance of apricot trees
by Plana, V. & Ruiz, A. & Ruiz-Sanchez, M. C. & Franco, J. A. & Abrisqueta, J. M.
- 155-173 Phosphorus losses to surface waters following organic manure applications to a drained clay soil
by Hodgkinson, R. A. & Chambers, B. J. & Withers, P. J. A. & Cross, R.
2002, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-10 Automatic extraction of tank outlets in a sub-watershed using digital elevation models
by Nisar Ahamed, T. R. & Gopal Rao, K. & Murthy, J. S. R.
- 11-31 Comparing water input and water productivity of transplanted and direct-seeded rice production systems
by Cabangon, R. J. & Tuong, T. P. & Abdullah, N. B.
- 33-47 Nitrate contamination of a rural aquifer and accumulation in the unsaturated zone
by Costa, J. L. & Massone, H. & Martinez, D. & Suero, E. E. & Vidal, C. M. & Bedmar, F.
- 49-59 Percolation losses of water in relation to puddling intensity and depth in a sandy loam rice (Oryza sativa) field
by Kukal, S. S. & Aggarwal, G. C.
- 61-73 Evapotranspiration estimation performance of root zone water quality model: evaluation and improvement
by Alves, Isabel & Cameira, Maria do Rosario
- 75-87 Model-based assessment of water balance components under different cropping systems in north-west India
by Jalota, S. K. & Arora, V. K.
2002, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 179-191 Aluminum-contaminant transport by surface runoff and bypass flow from an acid sulphate soil
by Minh, L. Q. & Tuong, T. P. & van Mensvoort, M. E. F. & Bouma, J.
- 193-206 SIMIS: the FAO decision support system for irrigation scheme management
by Mateos, Luciano & Lopez-Cortijo, Ignacio & Sagardoy, Juan A.
- 207-227 Seasonal water use and water productivity of millet-based cropping systems in the Nigerian Sudan savanna near Kano
by Oluwasemire, K. O. & Stigter, C. J. & Owonubi, J. J. & Jagtap, S. S.
- 229-240 Seasonal water production functions and yield response factors for maize and onion in Perkerra, Kenya
by Kipkorir, E. C. & Raes, D. & Massawe, B.
2002, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 81-91 Performance evaluation of an irrigation command area using remote sensing: a case study of Mahi command, Gujarat, India
by Ray, S. S. & Dadhwal, V. K. & Navalgund, R. R.
- 93-112 On-farm strategies for reducing water input in irrigated rice; case studies in the Philippines
by Tabbal, D. F. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Bhuiyan, S. I. & Sibayan, E. B. & Sattar, M. A.
- 113-129 Simulating the fate of water in a soil-crop system of a semi-arid Mediterranean area with the WAVE 2.1 and the EURO-ACCESS-II models
by Fernandez, J. E. & Slawinski, C. & Moreno, F. & Walczak, R. T. & Vanclooster, M.
- 131-141 Short term effects of saline irrigation on evapotranspiration from lysimeter-grown citrus trees
by Li Yang, Sheng & Yano, Tomohisa & Aydin, Mehmet & Kitamura, Yoshinobu & Takeuchi, Shin-ichi
- 143-151 Interrelations of yield, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency from marginal analysis of water production functions
by Liu, W. Z. & Hunsaker, D. J. & Li, Y. S. & Xie, X. Q. & Wall, G. W.
- 153-168 Modelling nitrate losses in drainage water using DRAINMOD 5.0
by Helwig, Trevor G. & Madramootoo, Chandra A. & Dodds, Georges T.
- 169-178 Effect of pumping on temporal changes in groundwater quality
by Kamra, S. K. & Lal, Khajanchi & Singh, O. P. & Boonstra, J.
2002, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-15 Using the SIMGRO regional hydrological model to evaluate salinity control measures in an irrigation area
by Kupper, E. & Querner, E. P. & Morabito, J. A. & Menenti, M.
- 17-39 Phosphorus load reductions under best management practices for sugarcane cropping systems in the Everglades Agricultural Area
by Rice, Ronald W. & Izuno, Forrest T. & Garcia, Raymond M.
- 41-55 Options for alternative irrigation water supplies in the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia: a case study of the Shepparton Irrigation Region
by Smith, A. & Maheshwari, B. L.
- 57-79 A growth-irrigation scheduling model for wastewater use in forest production
by Al-Jamal, M. S. & Sammis, T. W. & Mexal, J. G. & Picchioni, G. A. & Zachritz, W. H.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 171-182 The impact of water price strategies on the allocation of irrigation water: the case of the Jordan Valley
by Doppler, Werner & Salman, Amer Z. & Al-Karablieh, Emad K. & Wolff, Heinz-Peter
- 183-201 Irrigation automation with heterogeneous vegetation: the case of the Padova botanical garden
by Morari, Francesco & Giardini, Luigi
- 203-216 Effects of limited irrigation on yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat in the Loess Plateau of China
by Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Lu & Liang, Yinli & Hu, Xiaotao & Cai, Huanjie & Gu, Binjie
- 217-237 Cotton yield and applied water relationships under drip irrigation
by Wanjura, Donald F. & Upchurch, Dan R. & Mahan, James R. & Burke, John J.
- 239-248 Use of spectral information for wetland evapotranspiration assessment
by Chen, Jen-Hwua & Kan, Chun-E. & Tan, Chih-Hung & Shih, Sun-Fu
2002, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 85-91 Soil-plant water status and yield of sweet corn (Zea mays L. cv. Saccharata) as influenced by drip irrigation and planting methods
by Viswanatha, G. B. & Ramachandrappa, B. K. & Nanjappa, H. V.
- 93-104 Effect of crop sequence, soil sample location and depth on soil water holding capacity under center pivot irrigation
by Al-Rumikhani, Yousef A.
- 105-120 Adoption and adaptation of scientific irrigation scheduling: trends from Washington, USA as of 1998
by Leib, Brian G. & Hattendorf, Mary & Elliott, Todd & Matthews, Gary
- 121-140 Parched-Thirst: development and validation of a process-based model of rainwater harvesting
by Young, M. D. B. & Gowing, J. W. & Wyseure, G. C. L. & Hatibu, N.
- 141-157 Evaluation of the surface renewal method to estimate wheat evapotranspiration
by Zapata, N. & Martinez-Cob, A.
- 159-170 Effect of method and scheduling of irrigation on water and nitrogen use efficiencies of Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus)
by Home, P. G. & Panda, R. K. & Kar, S.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-14 Studies of canopy structure and water use of apple trees on three rootstocks
by Li, Fusheng & Cohen, Shabtai & Naor, Amos & Shaozong, Kang & Erez, Amnon
- 15-35 Determining water consumption in olive orchards using the water balance approach
by Palomo, M. J. & Moreno, F. & Fernandez, J. E. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Giron, I. F.
- 37-52 Estimating the spatial and temporal distribution of sowing dates for regional water management
by Leenhardt, D. & Lemaire, Ph.
- 53-70 Rainfall concentration under olive trees
by Gomez, J. A. & Vanderlinden, K. & Giraldez, J. V. & Fereres, E.
- 71-82 Seasonal water balance of an Ozark hillslope
by Sauer, T. J. & Moore, P. A. & Ham, J. M. & Bland, W. L. & Prueger, J. H. & West, C. P.
- 83-82 Erratum to "Salt tolerance of crops according to three classification methods and examination of some hypothesis about salt tolerance" [Agric. Water Manage. 47 (2001) 1-8]
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M.
2002, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 173-188 Effect of tillage and water table control on evapotranspiration, surface runoff, tile drainage and soil water content under maize on a clay loam soil
by Tan, C. S. & Drury, C. F. & Gaynor, J. D. & Welacky, T. W. & Reynolds, W. D.
- 189-203 LEPA and trickle irrigation of cotton in the Southeast Anatolia Project (GAP) area in Turkey
by Yazar, Attila & Sezen, S. Metin & Sesveren, Sertan
- 205-225 Application of GIS and crop growth models in estimating water productivity
by Ines, Amor V. M. & Gupta, Ashim Das & Loof, Rainer
- 227-242 Regional cotton lint yield, ETc and water value in Arizona and California
by Grismer, M. E.
- 243-254 Effects of different ridge:furrow ratios and supplemental irrigation on crop production in ridge and furrow rainfall harvesting system with mulches
by Li, Xiao-Yan & Gong, Jia-Dong
2002, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 93-105 Production of muskmelon (Cucumis melo L.) under controlled deficit irrigation in a semi-arid climate
by Fabeiro, C. & Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & de Juan, J. A.
- 107-122 Evapotranspiration and soil water dynamics of peach trees under water deficits
by Girona, J. & Mata, M. & Fereres, E. & Goldhamer, D. A. & Cohen, M.
- 123-157 Simulation studies of long-term saline water use: model validation and evaluation of schedules
by Tedeschi, A. & Menenti, M.
- 159-171 Using microsprinkler irrigation to reduce leaching in a shrink/swell clay soil
by Chen, Chengci & Roseberg, Richard J. & Selker, John S.
2002, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-15 Effects of different irrigation methods on shedding and yield of cotton
by Cetin, O. & Bilgel, L.
- 17-36 Sugarcane transpiration with shallow water-table: sap flow measurements and modelling
by Chabot, Rosanne & Bouarfa, Sami & Zimmer, Daniel & Chaumont, Cedric & Duprez, Cedric
- 37-48 Evaluation of irrigation schemes for sugarcane in Sindh, Pakistan, using SWAP93
by Qureshi, S. A. & Madramootoo, C. A. & Dodds, G. T.
- 49-66 Application of unsteady flow hydraulic-model to a large and complex irrigation system
by Kumar, P. & Mishra, A. & Raghuwanshi, N. S. & Singh, R.
- 67-80 Response of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) to saline soils and irrigation: I. Consumptive water use
by Bassil, Elias S. & Kaffka, Stephen R.
- 81-92 Response of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) to saline soils and irrigation: II. Crop response to salinity
by Bassil, Elias S. & Kaffka, Stephen R.
2002, Volume 53, Issue 1-3
- 1-92 Francis Xavier Dunin
by Turner, N. C.