Agricultural Water Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: W. Dierickx
Current editor: J. Oster
Current editor: D. Wichelns
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:agiwat
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 96, Issue 9
- 1332-1338 Estimation of water levels in a main drainage canal in a flat low-lying agricultural area using artificial neural network models
by Chinh, L.V. & Hiramatsu, K. & Harada, M. & Mori, M.
- 1339-1343 A modified climate diagram displaying net water requirements of wetlands in arid and semi-arid regions
by Jia, Z. & Luo, W.
- 1344-1350 Farm-level perspectives regarding irrigation water prices in the Tulkarm district, Palestine
by Abu-Madi, Maher O.
- 1351-1359 Economic assessment of shade-cloth covers for agricultural irrigation reservoirs in a semi-arid climate
by Martínez Alvarez, V. & Leyva, J. Calatrava & Maestre Valero, J.F. & Górriz, B. Martín
- 1360-1368 Assessing the well water pollution problem by nitrates in the small scale farming systems of the Niayes region, Senegal
by Sall, M. & Vanclooster, M.
2009, Volume 96, Issue 8
- 1181-1190 Simulations of multipurpose water availability in a semi-arid catchment under different management strategies
by Burte, Julien & Jamin, Jean-Yves & Coudrain, Anne & Frischkorn, Horst & Martins, Eduardo Sávio
- 1191-1200 Water demand and flows in the São Francisco River Basin (Brazil) with increased irrigation
by Maneta, M.P. & Torres, M. & Wallender, W.W. & Vosti, S. & Kirby, M. & Bassoi, L.H. & Rodrigues, L.N.
- 1201-1206 Shade effect on photosynthesis and photoinhibition in olive during drought and rewatering
by Sofo, Adriano & Dichio, Bartolomeo & Montanaro, Giuseppe & Xiloyannis, Cristos
- 1207-1217 Application of the Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) to predict the impact of alternative management practices on water quality and quantity
by Ullrich, Antje & Volk, Martin
- 1218-1222 Evaluation of humic substances fertigation through surface and subsurface drip irrigation systems on potato grown under Egyptian sandy soil conditions
by Selim, E.M. & Mosa, A.A. & El-Ghamry, A.M.
- 1223-1228 Water productivity in smallholder irrigation schemes in South Africa
by Yokwe, Stanley
- 1229-1236 Magnetic treatment of irrigation water: Its effects on vegetable crop yield and water productivity
by Maheshwari, Basant L. & Grewal, Harsharn Singh
- 1237-1246 Response of vegetative growth and fruit development to regulated deficit irrigation at different growth stages of pear-jujube tree
by Cui, Ningbo & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Tong, Ling & Kang, Shaozhong & Wang, Mixia & Liu, Xiaozhi & Li, Zhijun
- 1247-1258 Tomato nitrogen accumulation and fertilizer use efficiency on a sandy soil, as affected by nitrogen rate and irrigation scheduling
by Zotarelli, L. & Dukes, M.D. & Scholberg, J.M.S. & Muñoz-Carpena, R. & Icerman, J.
- 1259-1267 Evaluating planning and delivery performance of Water User Associations (WUAs) in Osh Province, Kyrgyzstan
by Kazbekov, Jusipbek & Abdullaev, Iskandar & Manthrithilake, Herath & Qureshi, Asad & Jumaboev, Kakhramon
- 1268-1274 Growth and evapotranspiration pattern of rajmash (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under varying irrigation schedules and phosphate levels in a hot sub-humid climate
by Kundu, M. & Sarkar, S.
2009, Volume 96, Issue 7
- 1062-1070 Reducing poverty in sub-Saharan Africa through investments in water and other priorities
by Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu
- 1071-1077 Improved water capture and erosion reduction through furrow diking
by Truman, C.C. & Nuti, R.C.
- 1078-1084 Agronomic and economic response to furrow diking tillage in irrigated and non-irrigated cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.)
by Nuti, R.C. & Lamb, M.C. & Sorensen, R.B. & Truman, C.C.
- 1085-1095 Seasonal climate change impacts on evapotranspiration, precipitation deficit and crop yield in Puerto Rico
by Harmsen, Eric W. & Miller, Norman L. & Schlegel, Nicole J. & Gonzalez, J.E.
- 1096-1104 Integrated effect of transplanting date, cultivar and irrigation on yield, water saving and water productivity of rice (Oryza sativa L.) in Indian Punjab: Field and simulation study
by Jalota, S.K. & Singh, K.B. & Chahal, G.B.S. & Gupta, R.K. & Chakraborty, Somsubhra & Sood, Anil & Ray, S.S. & Panigrahy, S.
- 1105-1113 Long term responses of olive trees to salinity
by Melgar, J.C. & Mohamed, Y. & Serrano, N. & García-Galavís, P.A. & Navarro, C. & Parra, M.A. & Benlloch, M. & Fernández-Escobar, R.
- 1114-1119 Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China
by Wei, Yongping & Chen, Deli & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian R. & Langford, John
- 1120-1127 Combined use of optical and radar satellite data for the detection of tillage and irrigation operations: Case study in Central Morocco
by Hadria, R. & Duchemin, B. & Baup, F. & Le Toan, T. & Bouvet, A. & Dedieu, G. & Le Page, M.
- 1128-1136 Using a furrow system for surface drainage under unsteady rain
by Taky, A. & Mailhol, J.C. & Belaud, G.
- 1137-1145 Variation in reference crop evapotranspiration caused by the Ångström-Prescott coefficient: Locally calibrated versus the FAO recommended
by Liu, Xiaoying & Mei, Xurong & Li, Yuzhong & Wang, Qingsuo & Zhang, Yanqing & Porter, John Roy
- 1146-1154 Modern analysis of surface irrigation systems with WinSRFR
by Bautista, E. & Clemmens, A.J. & Strelkoff, T.S. & Schlegel, J.
- 1155-1161 Evapotranspiration and responses to irrigation of broccoli
by López-Urrea, R. & Montoro, A. & López-Fuster, P. & Fereres, E.
- 1162-1169 Analysis of surface irrigation systems with WinSRFR--Example application
by Bautista, E. & Clemmens, A.J. & Strelkoff, T.S. & Niblack, M.
- 1170-1174 Forage evapotranspiration and photosynthetically active radiation interception in proximity to deciduous trees
by Feldhake, Charles M.
- 1175-1179 Evaluating the influence of wetland vegetation on chemical residence time in Mississippi Delta drainage ditches
by Kröger, R. & Moore, M.T. & Locke, M.A. & Cullum, R.F. & Steinriede Jr., R.W. & Testa III, S. & Bryant, C.T. & Cooper, C.M.
2009, Volume 96, Issue 6
- 893-904 Measured and simulated soil wetting patterns under porous clay pipe sub-surface irrigation
by Siyal, A.A. & Skaggs, T.H.
- 905-911 Soil water balance trial involving capacitance and neutron probe measurements
by Vera, J. & Mounzer, O. & Ruiz-Sánchez, M.C. & Abrisqueta, I. & Tapia, L.M. & Abrisqueta, J.M.
- 912-916 Subsurface drip irrigation of corn in the United States Mid-South
by Vories, E.D. & Tacker, P.L. & Lancaster, S.W. & Glover, R.E.
- 917-924 Spatial root distribution of mature apple trees under drip irrigation system
by Sokalska, D.I. & Haman, D.Z. & Szewczuk, A. & Sobota, J. & Deren, D.
- 925-930 Annual carbon and nitrogen loadings for a furrow-irrigated field
by King, A.P. & Evatt, K.J. & Six, J. & Poch, R.M. & Rolston, D.E. & Hopmans, J.W.
- 931-938 Evaluation of post-rainy season crops with residual soil moisture and different tillage methods in rice fallow of eastern India
by Kar, Gouranga & Kumar, Ashwani
- 939-945 Simulation of artificial neural network model for trunk sap flow of Pyrus pyrifolia and its comparison with multiple-linear regression
by Liu, Xiaozhi & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng
- 946-954 Nitrate leaching in a silage maize field under different irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer rates
by Gheysari, Mahdi & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Homaee, Mehdi & Asadi, Mohammad Esmaeil & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 955-962 Variability in energy partitioning and resistance parameters for a vineyard in northwest China
by Li, Sien & Tong, Ling & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu & Zhang, Baozhong & Kang, Shaozhong
- 963-968 Increasing crop yield in water scarce environments using locally available materials: An experience from semi-arid areas in Mpwapwa District, central Tanzania
by Shemdoe, R.S. & Van Damme, P. & Kikula, I.S.
- 969-974 Influence of deficit irrigation in phase III of fruit growth on fruit quality in 'lane late' sweet orange
by Pérez-Pérez, J.G. & Robles, J.M. & Botía, P.
- 975-981 Assessment of alternative water management options for irrigated agriculture
by Jhorar, R.K. & Smit, A.A.M.F.R. & Roest, C.W.J.
- 982-990 Using satellite remote sensing to assess irrigation performance in Water User Associations in the Lower Gediz Basin, Turkey
by Karatas, Bekir S. & Akkuzu, Erhan & Unal, Halil B. & Asik, Serafettin & Avci, Musa
- 991-1000 Rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium capitatumxP. radens) growth and essential oil yield response to different soil water depletion regimes
by Eiasu, B.K. & Steyn, J.M. & Soundy, P.
- 1001-1009 Temporal variability in water quality of agricultural tailwaters: Implications for water quality monitoring
by Brauer, N. & O'Geen, A.T. & Dahlgren, R.A.
- 1010-1020 Simulation of heat and water transfer in a surface irrigated, cropped sandy soil
by Ji, X.B. & Kang, E.S. & Zhao, W.Z. & Zhang, Z.H. & Jin, B.W.
- 1021-1030 Nitrate-N loadings through subsurface environment to agricultural drainage ditches in two flat Midwestern (USA) watersheds
by Goswami, D. & Kalita, P.K. & Cooke, R.A.C. & McIsaac, G.F.
- 1031-1036 Single and dual crop coefficients and water requirements for onion (Allium cepa L.) under semiarid conditions
by López-Urrea, R. & Martín de Santa Olalla, F. & Montoro, A. & López-Fuster, P.
- 1037-1044 Seasonal variations in sap flow and soil evaporation in an olive (Olea europaea L.) grove under two irrigation regimes in an arid region of Argentina
by Rousseaux, M. Cecilia & Figuerola, Patricia I. & Correa-Tedesco, Guillermo & Searles, Peter S.
- 1045-1051 Postharvest residual soil nutrients and yield of spring wheat under water deficit in arid northwest China
by Zhang, Hengjia & Gan, Yantai & Huang, Gaobao & Zhao, Wenzhi & Li, Fengmin
- 1052-1058 Influence of puddling procedures on the quality of rice paddy drainage water
by Somura, Hiroaki & Takeda, Ikuo & Mori, Yasushi
2009, Volume 96, Issue 5
- 723-735 Irrigation scheduling strategies for cotton to cope with water scarcity in the Fergana Valley, Central Asia
by Pereira, L.S. & Paredes, P. & Sholpankulov, E.D. & Inchenkova, O.P. & Teodoro, P.R. & Horst, M.G.
- 736-744 Water production functions of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) irrigated with saline and alkali waters using double-line source sprinkler system
by Singh, R.B. & Chauhan, C.P.S. & Minhas, P.S.
- 745-756 Laboratory experiment on drip emitter clogging with fresh water and treated sewage effluent
by Liu, Haijun & Huang, Guanhua
- 757-770 Adapting PILOTE model for water and yield management under direct seeding system: The case of corn and durum wheat in a Mediterranean context
by Khaledian, M.R. & Mailhol, J.C. & Ruelle, P. & Rosique, P.
- 771-789 A European irrigation map for spatially distributed agricultural modelling
by Wriedt, Gunter & van der Velde, Marijn & Aloe, Alberto & Bouraoui, Fayal
- 790-798 Association of root, specific leaf area and SPAD chlorophyll meter reading to water use efficiency of peanut under different available soil water
by Songsri, P. & Jogloy, S. & Holbrook, C.C. & Kesmala, T. & Vorasoot, N. & Akkasaeng, C. & Patanothai, A.
- 799-808 Corn yield responses under crop evapotranspiration-based irrigation management
by Ko, Jonghan & Piccinni, Giovanni
- 809-821 Interaction of water and nitrogen on maize grown for silage
by Gheysari, Mahdi & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Bannayan, Mohammad & Homaee, Mehdi & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 822-830 Water user associations in Inner Mongolia: Factors that influence farmers to join
by Qiao, Guanghua & Zhao, Lijuan & Klein, K.K.
- 831-838 Optimal levels of postharvest deficit irrigation for promoting early flowering and harvest dates in loquat (Eriobotrya japonica Lindl.)
by Cuevas, J. & Pinillos, V. & Caete, M.L. & Gonzlez, M. & Alonso, F. & Fernndez, M.D. & Hueso, J.J.
- 839-846 Regional partnerships to assist public-private investments in irrigation systems
by Khan, Shahbaz & Mushtaq, Shahbaz
- 847-858 The water balance of irrigated forages in northern Victoria, Australia
by Greenwood, K.L. & Lawson, A.R. & Kelly, K.B.
- 859-865 Farmer participation in irrigation management: The case of Doroodzan Dam Irrigation Network, Iran
by Azizi Khalkheili, Taher & Zamani, Gholam Hosein
- 866-874 Yield and quality of melon grown under different irrigation and nitrogen rates
by Cabello, M.J. & Castellanos, M.T. & Romojaro, F. & Martnez-Madrid, C. & Ribas, F.
- 875-882 Estimation of irrigation return flow from paddy fields considering the soil moisture
by Kim, H.K. & Jang, T.I. & Im, S.J. & Park, S.W.
- 883-891 Economic impacts on farm households due to water reallocation in China's Chaobai watershed
by Zhou, Yuan & Zhang, Yili & Abbaspour, Karim C. & Mosler, Hans-Joachim & Yang, Hong
2009, Volume 96, Issue 4
- 541-550 Determining reference values for stem water potential and maximum daily trunk shrinkage in young apple trees based on plant responses to water deficit
by De Swaef, Tom & Steppe, Kathy & Lemeur, Raoul
- 551-564 Diagnosing irrigation performance and water productivity through satellite remote sensing and secondary data in a large irrigation system of Pakistan
by Ahmad, M.D. & Turral, H. & Nazeer, A.
- 565-573 Evaporation and canopy conductance of citrus orchards
by Villalobos, F.J. & Testi, L. & Moreno-Perez, M.F.
- 574-584 Yield and fruit development in mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Chok Anan) under different irrigation regimes
by Spreer, Wolfram & Ongprasert, Somchai & Hegele, Martin & Wnsche, Jens N. & Mller, Joachim
- 585-594 Effect of sodium and nitrogen on yield function of irrigated maize in southern Portugal
by Ramos, T.B. & Gonalves, M.C. & Castanheira, N.L. & Martins, J.C. & Santos, F.L. & Prazeres, A. & Fernandes, M.L.
- 595-602 Determination of optimum irrigation water amount for drip-irrigated muskmelon (Cucumis melo L.) in plastic greenhouse
by Zeng, Chun-Zhi & Bie, Zhi-Long & Yuan, Bao-Zhong
- 603-615 Yield and water-production functions of two durum wheat cultivars grown under different irrigation and nitrogen regimes
by Karam, Fadi & Kabalan, Rabih & Breidi, Jolle & Rouphael, Youssef & Oweis, Theib
- 616-626 Mineral content of three olive cultivars irrigated with treated industrial wastewater
by Al-Absi, K.M. & Al-Nasir, F.M. & Mahadeen, A.Y.
- 627-637 Detecting subsurface drainage systems and estimating drain spacing in intensively managed agricultural landscapes
by Naz, B.S. & Ale, S. & Bowling, L.C.
- 638-652 Evaluation of satellite evapotranspiration estimates using ground-meteorological data available for the Flumen District into the Ebro Valley of N.E. Spain
by Ramos, J.G. & Cratchley, C.R. & Kay, J.A. & Casterad, M.A. & Martnez-Cob, A. & Domnguez, R.
- 653-665 Simulated effect of drainage water management operational strategy on hydrology and crop yield for Drummer soil in the Midwestern United States
by Ale, S. & Bowling, L.C. & Brouder, S.M. & Frankenberger, J.R. & Youssef, M.A.
- 666-676 Runoff-denoted drought index and its relationship to the yields of spring wheat in the arid area of Hexi corridor, Northwest China
by Wang, Jinsong & Feng, Jianying & Yang, Lanfang & Guo, Jiangyong & Pu, Zhaoxia
- 677-690 Phosphorus losses from an artificially drained rural lowland catchment in North-Eastern Germany
by Tiemeyer, B. & Kahle, P. & Lennartz, B.
- 691-701 MIRRIG: A decision support system for design and evaluation of microirrigation systems
by Pedras, C.M.G. & Pereira, L.S. & Gonalves, J.M.
- 702-710 Multicriteria analysis for design of microirrigation systems. Application and sensitivity analysis
by Pedras, C.M.G. & Pereira, L.S.
- 711-721 A discussion on and alternative to the Penman-Monteith equation
by Widmoser, Peter
- 722-722 A note regarding "Increasing water productivity in crop production--A synthesis," by M.H. Ali and M.S.U. Talukder [Agric. Water Manage. 95, 1201-1213]
by Clothier, B. & Dierickx, W. & Oster, J. & Wichelns, D.
2009, Volume 96, Issue 3
- 349-360 Water management and crop production for food security in China: A review
by Khan, Shahbaz & Hanjra, Munir A. & Mu, Jianxin
- 361-373 Agriculture in South Asia and its implications on downstream health and sustainability: A review
by Atapattu, Sithara S. & Kodituwakku, Dekshika C.
- 374-382 Effects of rainfall harvesting and mulching technologies on water use efficiency and crop yield in the semi-arid Loess Plateau, China
by Wang, Yajun & Xie, Zhongkui & Malhi, Sukhdev S. & Vera, Cecil L. & Zhang, Yubao & Wang, Jinniu
- 383-394 Deficit irrigation in maize for reducing agricultural water use in a Mediterranean environment
by Farré, I. & Faci, J.-M.
- 395-404 Prediction of the soil-depth salinity-trend in a vineyard after sustained irrigation with saline water
by de Clercq, W.P. & Van Meirvenne, M. & Fey, M.V.
- 405-414 Simulation of putting-green soil water dynamics: Implications for turfgrass water use
by McCoy, E.L. & McCoy, K.R.
- 415-428 A simplified modelling approach for pesticide transport in a tile-drained field: The PESTDRAIN model
by Branger, F. & Tournebize, J. & Carluer, N. & Kao, C. & Braud, I. & Vauclin, M.
- 429-436 Effects of EC-based irrigation scheduling and CO2 enrichment on water use efficiency of a greenhouse cucumber crop
by Sánchez-Guerrero, M.C. & Lorenzo, P. & Medrano, E. & Baille, A. & Castilla, N.
- 437-444 Contamination of shallow groundwater system and soil-plant transfer of trace metals under amended irrigated fields
by Tijani, Moshood N.
- 445-456 Soil fertility and nutrient uptake by arecanut (Areca catechu L.) as affected by level and frequency of fertigation in a laterite soil
by Bhat, Ravi & Sujatha, S.
- 457-464 Study of feasibility of night-closure of irrigation canals for water saving
by Ghumman, A.R. & Khan, Z. & Turral, H.
- 465-472 Estimating reference evapotranspiration with atmometers in a semiarid environment
by Gavilán, P. & Castillo-Llanque, F.
- 473-483 Comparing theoretical irrigation requirement and actual irrigation for citrus in Florida
by Romero, Consuelo C. & Dukes, Michael D. & Baigorria, Guillermo A. & Cohen, Ron
- 484-492 Information technology and innovative drainage management practices for selenium load reduction from irrigated agriculture to provide stakeholder assurances and meet contaminant mass loading policy objectives
by Quinn, Nigel W.T.
- 493-503 Water markets and soil salinity nexus: Can minimum irrigation intensities address the issue?
by Khan, Shahbaz & Rana, Tariq & Hanjra, Munir A. & Zirilli, John
- 504-510 Identification of the hydraulic conductivity using a global optimization method
by Gómez, S. & Severino, G. & Randazzo, L. & Toraldo, G. & Otero, J.M.
- 511-516 Optimizing supplemental irrigation: Tradeoffs between profitability and sustainability
by Oweis, Theib & Hachum, Ahmed
- 517-524 The effect of salinity on water productivity of wheat under deficit irrigation above shallow groundwater
by Gowing, J.W. & Rose, D.A. & Ghamarnia, H.
- 525-532 Yield and water productivity of rice as affected by time of transplanting in Punjab, India
by Mahajan, G. & Bharaj, T.S. & Timsina, J.
- 533-538 Effects of hysteresis on redistribution of soil moisture and deep percolation at continuous and pulse drip irrigation
by Elmaloglou, S. & Diamantopoulos, E.
2009, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 179-187 Agro-environmental evaluation of irrigation land: I. Water use in Bardenas irrigation district (Spain)
by Causapé Valenzuela, Jesús
- 188-194 Agro-environmental evaluation of irrigation land: II. Pollution induced by Bardenas Irrigation District (Spain)
by Causapé Valenzuela, Jesús
- 195-207 Water and nitrogen interaction on soil profile water extraction and ET in maize-wheat cropping system
by Lenka, S. & Singh, A.K. & Lenka, N.K.
- 208-214 Effects of partial root-zone irrigation on the nitrogen absorption and utilization of maize
by Hu, Tiantian & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Jianhua
- 215-225 Water management institutional reform: A representative look at northern China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 226-232 Irrigation management practices of cabbage farmers in Botswana using saline groundwater
by Hess, T.M. & Molatakgosi, G.
- 233-246 Prediction of irrigation return flows through a hierarchical modeling approach
by Mohan, S. & Vijayalakshmi, D.P.
- 247-254 Environmental decision support system development for seasonal wetland salt management in a river basin subjected to water quality regulation
by Quinn, Nigel W.T.
- 255-266 Seasonal variation in groundwater levels and quality under intensively drained and grazed pastures in the Montagu catchment, NW Tasmania
by Holz, G.K.
- 267-281 Evaluation of the DRAINMOD-N II model for predicting nitrogen losses in a loamy sand under cultivation in south-east Sweden
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Wesström, Ingrid & Youssef, Mohamed A. & Skaggs, R. Wayne & Joel, Abraham
- 282-292 Response of Vitis vinifera cv. 'Tempranillo' to partial rootzone drying in the field: Water relations, growth, yield and fruit and wine quality
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Castel, J.R.
- 293-298 Effect of different irrigation regimes on carbohydrate partitioning in leaves and wood of two table olive cultivars (Olea europaea L. cv. Meski and Picholine)
by Chehab, H. & Mechri, B. & Mariem, F.B. & Hammami, M. & Ben Elhadj, S. & Braham, M.
- 299-306 Comparison of measured and simulated water storage in dryland terraces of the Loess Plateau, China
by Lü, Haishen & Zhu, Yonghua & Skaggs, Todd H. & Yu, Zhongbo
- 307-316 Sodicity and salinity in a Brazilian Oxisol cultivated with sugarcane irrigated with wastewater
by Leal, Rafael Marques Pereira & Herpin, Uwe & Fonseca, Adriel Ferreira da & Firme, Lilian Pittol & Montes, Célia Regina & Melfi, Adolpho José
- 317-329 Participatory water management at the main canal: A case from South Ferghana canal in Uzbekistan
by Abdullaev, Iskandar & Kazbekov, Jusipbek & Manthritilake, Hearth & Jumaboev, Kahramon
- 330-336 The variable response of dryland corn yield to soil water content at planting
by Nielsen, David C. & Vigil, Merle F. & Benjamin, Joseph G.
- 337-348 Water use and distribution profile under pulse and oilseed crops in semiarid northern high latitude areas
by Gan, Y. & Campbell, C.A. & Liu, L. & Basnyat, P. & McDonald, C.L.
2009, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-11 Simulation of land use impacts on groundwater levels and streamflow in a Virginia watershed
by Cho, J. & Barone, V.A. & Mostaghimi, S.
- 12-22 Deficit irrigation without reducing yield or nut splitting in pistachio (Pistacia vera cv Kerman on Pistacia terebinthus L.)
by Gijón, M.C. & Guerrero, J. & Couceiro, J.F. & Moriana, A.
- 23-34 Tomato yield, biomass accumulation, root distribution and irrigation water use efficiency on a sandy soil, as affected by nitrogen rate and irrigation scheduling
by Zotarelli, Lincoln & Scholberg, Johannes M. & Dukes, Michael D. & Muñoz-Carpena, Rafael & Icerman, Jason
- 35-42 Modeling the water budget in a deep caldera lake and its hydrologic assessment: Lake Ikeda, Japan
by Ito, Y. & Momii, K. & Nakagawa, K.
- 43-52 Management guidelines for efficient irrigation of vegetables using closed-end level furrows
by Sanchez, C.A. & Zerihun, D. & Farrell-Poe, K.L.
- 53-66 Crop coefficients and water use for cowpea in the San Joaquin Valley of California
by DeTar, W.R.
- 67-79 Effect of filter, emitter and location on clogging when using effluents
by Duran-Ros, M. & Puig-Bargués, J. & Arbat, G. & Barragán, J. & Cartagena, F. Ramírez de
- 80-86 Assessment of maximum daily trunk shrinkage signal intensity threshold values for deficit irrigation in lemon trees
by Ortuño, M.F. & García-Orellana, Y. & Conejero, W. & Pérez-Sarmiento, F. & Torrecillas, A.
- 87-92 Water pillow irrigation compared to furrow irrigation for soybean production in a semi-arid area
by Gerçek, Sinan & Boydak, Erkan & Okant, Mustafa & Dikilitas, Murat
- 93-99 The effects of irrigation methods with effluent and irrigation scheduling on water use efficiency and corn yields in an arid region
by Hassanli, Ali Morad & Ebrahimizadeh, Mohammad Ali & Beecham, Simon
- 100-110 Ring dike system to harness floodwater from the Mekong River for paddy rice cultivation in the Tonle Sap Lake floodplain in Cambodia
by Someth, P. & Kubo, N. & Tanji, H. & Ly, S.
- 111-120 Different drip irrigation regimes affect cotton yield, water use efficiency and fiber quality in western Turkey
by Dagdelen, N. & Basal, H. & YIlmaz, E. & Gürbüz, T. & Akçay, S.
- 121-131 The adoption of improved irrigation technology and management practices--A study of two irrigation districts in Alberta, Canada
by Bjornlund, Henning & Nicol, Lorraine & Klein, K.K.
- 132-140 Seed yield and water use efficiency of canola (Brassica napus L.) as affected by high temperature stress and supplemental irrigation
by Faraji, Abolfazl & Latifi, Nasser & Soltani, Afshin & Rad, Amir Hossain Shirani
- 141-148 Response of two-row malting spring barley to water cutoff under sprinkler irrigation
by Qureshi, Zahid A. & Neibling, Howard
- 149-159 An integrated water trading-allocation model, applied to a water market in Australia
by Zaman, A.M. & Malano, H.M. & Davidson, B.
- 160-166 Soil water content and water balance in rainfed fields in Northeast Thailand
by Moroizumi, Toshitsugu & Hamada, Hiromasa & Sukchan, Somsak & Ikemoto, Masahiro
- 167-178 Simulation of winter wheat evapotranspiration in Texas and Henan using three models of differing complexity
by Kang, Shujiang & Payne, William A. & Evett, Steven R. & Robinson, Clay A. & Stewart, Bobby A.
2008, Volume 95, Issue 12
- 1293-1302 Rainfall concentration for increasing corn production under semiarid climate
by Ren, Xiaolong & Jia, Zhikuan & Chen, Xiaoli
- 1303-1313 Field water supply:yield relationships of grain sorghum grown in three USA Southern Great Plains soils
by Tolk, J.A. & Howell, T.A.
- 1314-1322 Community initiatives in building and managing temporary check-dams across seasonal streams for water harvesting in South India
by Balooni, Kulbhushan & Kalro, A.H. & Kamalamma, Ambili G.
- 1323-1334 Effect of mulching on soil and plant water status, and the growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in a semi-arid environment
by Chakraborty, Debashis & Nagarajan, Shantha & Aggarwal, Pramila & Gupta, V.K. & Tomar, R.K. & Garg, R.N. & Sahoo, R.N. & Sarkar, A. & Chopra, U.K. & Sarma, K.S. Sundara & Kalra, N.
- 1335-1349 Dynamics and modeling of soil water under subsurface drip irrigated onion
by Patel, Neelam & Rajput, T.B.S.
- 1350-1360 Model for predicting rainfall by fuzzy set theory using USDA scan data
by Hasan, M. & Tsegaye, T. & Shi, X. & Schaefer, G. & Taylor, G.
- 1361-1372 Nitrate leaching assessment in a long-term experiment under supplementary irrigation in humid Argentina
by Aparicio, V. & Costa, J.L. & Zamora, M.
2008, Volume 95, Issue 11
- 1201-1213 Increasing water productivity in crop production--A synthesis
by Ali, M.H. & Talukder, M.S.U.
- 1214-1222 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficient of spring maize with plastic mulch using eddy covariance in northwest China
by Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu
- 1223-1232 Quantifying rainfall-runoff relationships on the Dera Calcic Fluvic Regosol ecotope in Ethiopia
by Welderufael, W.A. & Le Roux, P.A.L. & Hensley, M.
- 1233-1242 Groundwater governance through electricity supply management: Assessing an innovative intervention in Gujarat, western India
by Shah, Tushaar & Bhatt, Sonal & Shah, R.K. & Talati, Jayesh
- 1243-1252 Irrigation with coalbed natural gas co-produced water
by Johnston, Christopher R. & Vance, George F. & Ganjegunte, Girisha K.
- 1253-1260 Drip irrigation of tea (Camellia sinensis L.): 1. Yield and crop water productivity responses to irrigation
by Kigalu, Julius M. & Kimambo, Ernest I. & Msite, Isaac & Gembe, Miraj
- 1261-1270 Effects of N fertilization on root development and activity of water-stressed cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) plants
by Liu, Rui-Xian & Zhou, Zhi-Guo & Guo, Wen-Qi & Chen, Bing-Lin & Oosterhuis, Derrick M.
- 1271-1278 Estimation of water consumption and crop water productivity of winter wheat in North China Plain using remote sensing technology
by Li, Hongjun & Zheng, Li & Lei, Yuping & Li, Chunqiang & Liu, Zhijun & Zhang, Shengwei
- 1279-1287 Effects of applied water and sprinkler irrigation uniformity on alfalfa growth and hay yield
by Montazar, A. & Sadeghi, M.
- 1288-1292 Analysis of antibiotic residues in liquid manure and leachate of dairy farms in Northern Germany
by Kemper, Nicole & Färber, Harald & Skutlarek, Dirk & Krieter, Joachim
2008, Volume 95, Issue 10
- 1111-1128 Runoff, erosion, and water quality of agricultural watersheds in central Navarre (Spain)
by Casalí, J. & Gastesi, R. & Álvarez-Mozos, J. & De Santisteban, L.M. & Lersundi, J. Del Valle de & Giménez, R. & Larrañaga, A. & Goñi, M. & Agirre, U. & Campo, M.A. & López, J.J. & Donézar, M.
- 1129-1134 Hydraulics and salinity profile of pitcher irrigation in saline water condition
by Naik, B.S. & Panda, R.K. & Nayak, S.C. & Sharma, S.D.
- 1135-1143 Evaluation of DRAINMOD using saturated hydraulic conductivity estimated by a pedotransfer function model
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Wesström, Ingrid & Joel, Abraham
- 1144-1152 Development of crop water stress index of wheat crop for scheduling irrigation using infrared thermometry
by Gontia, N.K. & Tiwari, K.N.
- 1153-1160 Water use assessment in muskmelon by the Penman-Monteith "one-step" approach
by Lovelli, S. & Perniola, M. & Arcieri, M. & Rivelli, A.R. & Di Tommaso, T.
- 1161-1166 Influence of irrigation rate on the rehydration of olive tree plantlets
by Pérez-López, D. & Gijón, M.C. & Moriana, A.
- 1167-1179 Understanding and managing groundwater and salinity in a tropical conjunctive water use irrigation district
by Petheram, Cuan & Bristow, Keith L. & Nelson, Paul N.
- 1180-1188 Simulation of nitrate leaching under irrigated maize on sandy soil in desert oasis in Inner Mongolia, China
by Hu, Kelin & Li, Baoguo & Chen, Deli & Zhang, Yuanpei & Edis, Robert
- 1189-1200 Applicability of targeting vegetative filter strips to abate fecal bacteria and sediment yield using SWAT
by Parajuli, P.B. & Mankin, K.R. & Barnes, P.L.
2008, Volume 95, Issue 9
- 993-1002 Tillage and irrigation effects on crop yields and soil properties under the rice-wheat system in the Indian Himalayas
by Bhattacharyya, R. & Kundu, S. & Pandey, S.C. & Singh, K.P. & Gupta, H.S.
- 1003-1010 Effect of water shortage on yield, and protein and mineral compositions of drip-irrigated sweet corn in sustainable agricultural systems
by Oktem, A.
- 1011-1027 Evaluation on the irrigation and fertilization management practices under the application of treated sewage water in Beijing, China
by Wang, Xiangping & Huang, Guanhua
- 1028-1040 A study of the effect of the interaction between site-specific conditions, residue cover and weed control on water storage during fallow
by Fernandez, Romina & Quiroga, Alberto & Noellemeyer, Elke & Funaro, Daniel & Montoya, Jorgelina & Hitzmann, Bernd & Peinemann, Norman
- 1041-1055 Effects of salinity on fruit yield and quality of tomato grown in soil-less culture in greenhouses in Mediterranean climatic conditions
by Magán, J.J. & Gallardo, M. & Thompson, R.B. & Lorenzo, P.
- 1056-1066 Regional assessment of evaporation from agricultural irrigation reservoirs in a semiarid climate
by Martinez Alvarez, V. & González-Real, M.M. & Baille, A. & Maestre Valero, J.F. & Gallego Elvira, B.
- 1067-1078 Challenges of optimal implementation of formal water rights systems for irrigation in the Great Ruaha River Catchment in Tanzania
by Rajabu, Kossa R.M. & Mahoo, Henry F.
- 1079-1089 Modelling soil detachment rates in rainfed agrosystems in the south-central Pyrenees
by López-Vicente, M. & Navas, A. & Machin, J.
- 1090-1098 Temporal irrigation performance assessment in Turkey: Menemen case study
by Kukul, Y.S. & Akçay, S. & Anaç, S. & YesilIrmak, E.
- 1099-1110 Evaluation of options for increasing yield and water productivity of wheat in Punjab, India using the DSSAT-CSM-CERES-Wheat model
by Timsina, J. & Godwin, D. & Humphreys, E. & Yadvinder-Singh & Bijay-Singh & Kukal, S.S. & Smith, D.
2008, Volume 95, Issue 8
- 887-894 Ammonia volatilization from urea in rice fields with zero-drainage water management
by Li, Hua & Liang, Xinqiang & Chen, Yingxu & Tian, Guangming & Zhang, Zhijian
- 895-908 Effect of irrigation amounts applied with subsurface drip irrigation on corn evapotranspiration, yield, water use efficiency, and dry matter production in a semiarid climate
by Payero, José O. & Tarkalson, David D. & Irmak, Suat & Davison, Don & Petersen, James L.
- 909-917 Could deficit irrigation be a sustainable practice for quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.) in the Southern Bolivian Altiplano?
by Geerts, Sam & Raes, Dirk & Garcia, Magali & Condori, Octavio & Mamani, Judith & Miranda, Roberto & Cusicanqui, Jorge & Taboada, Cristal & Yucra, Edwin & Vacher, Jean
- 918-924 Crop coefficients for winter wheat in a sub-humid climate regime
by Kjaersgaard, J.H. & Plauborg, F. & Mollerup, M. & Petersen, C.T. & Hansen, S.
- 925-936 Integration of economic and hydrologic models: Exploring conjunctive irrigation water use strategies in the Volta Basin
by Bharati, L. & Rodgers, C. & Erdenberger, T. & Plotnikova, M. & Shumilov, S. & Vlek, P. & Martin, N.
- 937-948 Vineyard evaporative fraction based on eddy covariance in an arid desert region of Northwest China
by Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu & Zhang, Baozhong
- 949-958 The effect of drip line spacing, irrigation regimes and planting geometries of tomato on yield, irrigation water use efficiency and net return
by Çetin, Öner & Uygan, Demet
- 959-967 Root dynamics of peach trees submitted to partial rootzone drying and continuous deficit irrigation
by Abrisqueta, J.M. & Mounzer, O. & Álvarez, S. & Conejero, W. & Garcia-Orellana, Y. & Tapia, L.M. & Vera, J. & Abrisqueta, I. & Ruiz-Sánchez, M.C.
- 968-972 Long-term growth and yield responses of olive trees to different irrigation regimes
by Melgar, J.C. & Mohamed, Y. & Navarro, C. & Parra, M.A. & Benlloch, M. & Fernández-Escobar, R.
- 973-983 Exploring regional irrigation water demand using typologies of farms and production units: An example from Tunisia
by Poussin, J.C. & Imache, A. & Beji, R. & Le Grusse, P. & Benmihoub, A.
- 984-992 Water for irrigation or hydropower generation?--Complex questions regarding water allocation in Tanzania
by Kadigi, Reuben M.J. & Mdoe, Ntengua S.Y. & Ashimogo, Gasper C. & Morardet, Sylvie
2008, Volume 95, Issue 7
- 751-753 Jan van Schilfgaarde (1929-2008)
by Raats, Peter A.C. & Oster, James D.
- 754-766 Assessment of surface and sub-surface waterlogged areas in irrigation command areas of Bihar state using remote sensing and GIS
by Chowdary, V.M. & Chandran, R. Vinu & Neeti, N. & Bothale, R.V. & Srivastava, Y.K. & Ingle, P. & Ramakrishnan, D. & Dutta, D. & Jeyaram, A. & Sharma, J.R. & Singh, Ravindra
- 767-775 Comparison of dynamic and static APRI-models to simulate soil water dynamics in a vineyard over the growing season under alternate partial root-zone drip irrigation
by Zhou, Qingyun & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu
- 776-786 Evaluation of CERES-Wheat and CropSyst models for water-nitrogen interactions in wheat crop
by Singh, Anil Kumar & Tripathy, Rojalin & Chopra, Usha Kiran
- 787-798 Agricultural land use and flood risk management: Engaging with stakeholders in North Yorkshire
by Posthumus, H. & Hewett, C.J.M. & Morris, J. & Quinn, P.F.
- 799-808 Soil water movement under a single surface trickle source
by Bhatnagar, P.R. & Chauhan, H.S.
- 809-816 Outflow reduction and salt and nitrogen dynamics at controlled drainage in the YinNan Irrigation District, China
by Luo, W. & Jia, Z. & Fang, S. & Wang, N. & Liu, J. & Wang, L. & Tian, S. & Zhang, Y.
- 817-824 Avocado root distribution in fine and coarse-textured soils under drip and microsprinkler irrigation
by Salgado, E. & Cautin, R.
- 825-835 Water quality implications of raising crop water productivity
by Nangia, V. & de Fraiture, C. & Turral, H.
- 836-844 Irrigation rate and plant density effects on yield and water use efficiency of drip-irrigated corn
by El-Hendawy, Salah E. & El-Lattief, Essam A. Abd & Ahmed, Mohamed S. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 845-853 Estimation of design water requirement using FAO Penman-Monteith and optimal probability distribution function in South Korea
by Yoo, Seung-Hwan & Choi, Jin-Yong & Jang, Min-Won
- 854-858 Performance of purslane (Portulaca oleracea L.) as a salt-removing crop
by Kiliç, Cenk Ceyhun & Kukul, Yasemin S. & Anaç, Dilek
- 859-868 River flow prediction through rainfall-runoff modelling with a probability-distributed model (PDM) in Flanders, Belgium
by Cabus, Pieter