Agricultural Water Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: W. Dierickx
Current editor: J. Oster
Current editor: D. Wichelns
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:agiwat
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1995, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 25-44 Water movement and salt leaching in drained and irrigated marsh soils of southwest Spain
by Moreno, F. & Cabrera, F. & Andrew, L. & Vaz, R. & Martin-Aranda, J. & Vachaud, G.
- 45-54 Irrigation and nitrogen requirements of Bergamot mint on a sandy loam soil under sub-tropical conditions
by Ram, Muni & Ram, D. & Singh, S.
- 55-68 Remote sensing of crop coefficients for improving the irrigation scheduling of corn
by Bausch, Walter C.
- 69-85 Using the EM38 to measure the effect of soil salinity on Eucalyptus globulus in south-western Australia
by Bennett, D. L. & George, R. J.
1994, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 227-237 Prefabricated drop spillways for outlets of reclaimed gullied lands
by Yadav, R. C. & Bhushan, L. S.
- 239-251 Computer model for managing saline water for irrigation and crop growth: preliminary testing with lysimeter data
by Majeed, Abdul & Stockle, Claudio O. & King, Larry G.
- 253-264 Water use and yield response of sugarcane under different irrigation schedules and nitrogen levels in a subtropical region
by Singh, P. N. & Mohan, S. C.
- 265-276 Non water-stressed baselines for sunflowers
by Nielsen, D. C.
- 277-289 Water use efficiency of flooded rice fields I. Validation of the soil-water balance model SAWAH
by Wopereis, M. C. S. & Bouman, B. A. M. & Kropff, M. J. & ten Berge, H. F. M. & Maligaya, A. R.
- 291-304 Water use efficiency of flooded rice fields II. Percolation and seepage losses
by Bouman, B. A. M. & Wopereis, M. C. S. & Kropff, M. J. & ten Berge, H. F. M. & Tuong, T. P.
- 305-306 Irrigated foragae production. Developments in crop science, vol. 24 : A. Dorvat with contributions from Y. Cohen and A. Goldman. Elsevier Science Publishers B.V., P.O. Box 211, 1000 AE Amsterdam, The Netherlands and P.O. Box 945, Madison Square Station, New York, NY 1010-0757, USA, 1993, 288 pp., price Dfl. 295.00. ISBN 0-444-88300-2
by Howell, Terry A.
1994, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 155-168 A soil water balance model for no-tillage and conventional till systems
by Shanholtz, V. O. & Younos, T. M.
- 169-185 Water balance and water use of pearl millet-cowpea intercrops in north east Nigeria
by Grema, A. K. & Hess, T. M.
- 187-199 Evaluation of the possibility for rainfed agriculture using a soil moisture simulation model
by Binh, N. D. & Murty, V. V. N. & Hoan, D. X.
- 201-211 Effect of mound height and cassava cultivar on cassava performance under a fluctuating water table
by Mohamoud, Yusuf M.
- 213-225 Optimal operation scheduling model for a canal system
by Shyam, Radhey & Chauhan, H. S. & Sharma, J. S.
1994, Volume 26, Issue 1-2
- 1-11 Vinyl-film mulch: a practice for sweet potato (Ipomoea Batatas Lam. var. Edulis Makino) cultivation to reduce nitrate leaching
by Islam, Talebul & Hasegawa, Isao & Ganno, Katsunobu & Kihou, Nobuharu & Momonoki, Tokuhiro
- 13-25 Cropping system influences on extractable water for mono- and double-cropped soybean
by Lehrsch, G. A. & Whisler, F. D. & Buehring, N. W.
- 27-40 Duckweed culture for wastewater renovation and biomass production
by Oron, Gideon
- 41-58 Inverse techniques for estimating transmissivity and drainable pore space utilizing data from subsurface drainage experiments
by Kumar, S. & Gupta, S. K. & Ram, Sewa
- 59-66 Splash transport of soil on a slope under various crop covers
by Mati, Bancy M.
- 67-80 Crop coefficients of major crops in South India
by Mohan, S. & Arumugam, N.
- 81-91 Effect of salinity on emergence and on water stress and early seedling growth of sunflower and maize
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Karam, F. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 93-106 Optimising pumping rates to control piezometric levels: A case study
by Punthakey, J. F. & Prathapar, S. A. & Hoey, D.
- 107-131 Microtopography and agriculture in semi-arid Boswana 1. Soil variability
by Miller, S. T. & Brinn, P. J. & Fry, G. J. & Harris, D.
- 133-148 Microtopography and agriculture in semi-arid Botswana 2. Moisture availability, fertility and crop performance
by Harris, D. & Fry, G. J. & Miller, S. T.
- 149-150 Soil and water engineering for paddy field management : V.V.N. Muty and K. Koga (editors). Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand, 1992, 448 pp., price US$25.00. ISBN 974-6209-33-4
by Hasegawa, S.
- 150-152 Man-made low lands (history of water management and land reclamation in the Netherlands) : V.P. van de Ven (editor). Uitgeverij Matijs, P.O. Box 670, 3500 Utrecht, The Netherlands, 1993, 293 pp. ISBN 90-5345-030-0
by Schwab, Glenn O.
- 152-153 Irrigation in saline environment: Key management issues : N. Tyagi, S.K. Kamra, P.S. Minhas and N.T. Singh (editors). Advanced Centre of Post Graduate Agricultural Education and Research on Irrigation Management, Central Soil Salinity Research Institute, Karnal, 132 001 (Haryana), India, 120 pp
by Ayars, James E.
1994, Volume 25, Issue 4
1994, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 203-219 Irrigation -- a blessing or a curse
by van Schilfgaarde, Jan
- 221-231 Irrigation and global water outlook
by Bouwer, Herman
- 233-269 Using water of marginal quality for crop production: major issues
by Shalhevet, Joseph
- 271-297 Irrigation with poor quality water
by Oster, J. D.
- iii-396 Editor's note
by Bouwer, Herman
1994, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 97-108 Field determined hydraulic properties of a sandy loam soil irrigated with various salinity and SAR waters
by Minhas, P. S. & Naresh, R. K. & Chauhan, C. P. S. & Gupta, R. K.
- 109-119 Observations and modeling of interactions between barley yield and evapotranspiration in the subarctic
by Sharratt, B. S.
- 121-134 Mathematic-statistical simulation of topsoil particle losses during heavy rainfall
by Schmittner, Karl-Erich & Giresse, Pierre
- 135-152 Testing and comparison of three unsaturated soil water flow models
by Clemente, R. S. & Jong, R. De & Hayhoe, H. N. & Reynolds, W. D. & Hares, M.
- 153-165 Application of geostatistics to characterize spatial variability of infiltration in furrow irrigation
by Fonteh, M. F. & Podmore, T.
- 167-178 Development of a regression-based model of border irrigation on cracking soils
by Maheshwari, B. L.
- 179-184 Effect of drip irrigation and mulching on tomato yield
by Shrivastava, P. K. & Parikh, M. M. & Sawani, N. G. & Raman, S.
- 185-200 The influence on groundwater levels and salinity of a multi-specied tree plantation in the 500 mm rainfall region of south-western Australia
by Greenwood, E. A. N. & Biddiscombe, E. F. & Rogers, A. L. & Beresford, J. D. & Watson, G. D.
1994, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-12 Rootzone processes and the efficient use of irrigation water
by Clothier, Brent E. & Green, Steven R.
- 13-21 Relationships between leaf water potential, CWSI, yield and fruit quality of sweet lime under drip irrigation
by Sepaskhah, A. R. & Kashefipour, S. M.
- 23-34 A screening method to identify the probabilities of pesticide leaching
by Daniels, Barry T. & McTernan, William F.
- 35-43 Effect of saline water on establishment of windbreak trees
by Hussain, Ghulam & Sadiq, Mohammad & Nabulsi, Yahya A. & Helweg, Otto J.
- 45-55 Quantification of local ecological effects in regional hydrologic modelling of bog reserves and surrounding agricultural lands
by van Walsum, P. E. V. & Joosten, J. H. J.
- 57-70 An expert system to determine the probability of pesticide leaching
by Arora, Pankaj A. & McTernan, William F.
- 71-88 Application of the model MACRO to water movement and salt leaching in drained and irrigated marsh soils, Marismas, Spain
by Andreu, L. & Moreno, F. & Jarvis, N. J. & Vachaud, G.
1993, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 251-264 Water conservation through irrigation scheduling under arid climatic conditions
by Mohammad, Fawzi S. & Al-Amoud, Ahmed I.
- 265-280 Irrigation effects on growth and water use of Quercus virginiana (Mill.) on a Texas lignite surface-mined site
by Messina, Michael G. & Duncan, Jackie E.
- 281-298 Estimating furrow infiltration
by Hanson, Blaine R. & Prichard, Terry L. & Schulbach, Herbert
- 299-319 Effect of flow fluctuations on free draining, sloping furrow and border irrigation systems
by Gharbi, A. & Daghari, H. & Cherif, K.
- 321-334 Irrigation with brackish water under desert conditions IX. The salt tolerance of six forage crops
by Pasternak, D. & Nerd, A. & De Malach, Y.
- 335-336 Remote sensing and geographical information systems for determining potential sites : W. Tauer and G. Humborg, Donald Baerg and John S. McNown (translations). Verlag Joseph Margraf, Scientific Books, Weikersheim, Germany, 1992. 192 pp., price DM 42.00. ISBN 3-8236-1212-3
by Fleming, P. M.
- 337-338 Groundwater exploitation in the high plains : David E. Kromm and Stephen E. White (editors). University Press of Kansas, Kansas, USA, 1992. 240 pp., price US$27.50. ISBN 0-7006-0537-1
by Youngs, E. G.
1993, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 163-187 Forecasting of reference crop evapotranspiration
by Marino, Miguel A. & Tracy, John C. & Taghavi, S. Alireza
- 189-203 Saline water management for optimum crop production
by Hamdy, Atef & Abdel-Dayem, Safwat & Abu-Zeid, Mahmoud
- 205-224 Dynamics of water use in a dry mediterranean environment I. Soil evaporation little affected by presence of plant canopy
by Yunusa, I. A. M. & Sedgley, R. H. & Belford, R. K. & Tennant, D.
- 225-238 Dynamics of water use in a dry mediterranean environment II. A test of four evaporation models using microlysimetry under spring wheat
by Yunusa, I. A. M. & Sedgley, R. H. & Tennant, D. & Belford, R. K.
- 239-248 Computer model for on-farm irrigation system planning
by King, B. A. & Busch, J. R.
1993, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 83-102 Investigations about the optimum depth of drains in loamy soils in Latvia
by Shkinkis, C.
- 103-118 Physiological studies in young Eucalyptus stands in southern India and derived estimates of forest transpiration
by Roberts, John & Rosier, Paul T. W.
- 119-131 Water use, wetted soil volume, root distribution and yield of avocado under drip irrigation
by Michelakis, N. & Vougioucalou, E. & Clapaki, G.
- 133-145 Alternate-furrow irrigation for soybean production
by Graterol, Yvan E. & Eisenhauer, Dean E. & Elmore, Roger W.
- 147-159 Soil water and ET estimates for a wide range of rainfed and irrigated conditions
by Kerr, G. & Pochop, L. & Fornstrom, K. J. & Krall, J. M. & Brown, D.
1993, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-13 Field evaluation of desalinization models
by Eloubaidy, A. F. & Hussain, S. M. & Al-Taie, M. T.
- 15-25 Effect of organic matter and gypsum in controlling soil sodicity in rice-wheat-maize system irrigated with sodic waters
by Sekhon, B. S. & Bajwa, M. S.
- 27-38 Water use and yields of cotton grown under wide-spaced furrow irrigation
by Stone, J. F. & Nofziger, D. L.
- 39-47 The relation between soil infiltration and effective porosity in different soils
by Helalia, Awad M.
- 49-62 Soil water depletion by sunflower and sorghum under rainfed conditions
by Rachidi, F. & Kirkham, M. B. & Stone, L. R. & Kanemasu, E. T.
- 63-80 Application of DRAINMOD under semi-arid conditions
by Gupta, G. P. & Prasher, S. O. & Chieng, S. T. & Mathur, I. N.
1993, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 271-284 A physically based infiltration model for furrow irrigation
by Fonteh, M. F. & Podmore, T.
- 285-301 Decision support for irrigation system improvement in saline environment
by Tyagi, N. K. & Tyagi, K. C. & Pillai, N. N. & Willardson, L. S.
- 303-313 Use of an hydrophilic polymer to improve water storage and availability to crops grown in sand dunes I. Corn irrigated by trickling
by Silberbush, M. & Adar, E. & De Malach, Y.
- 315-327 Use of an hydrophilic polymer to improve water storage and availability to crops grown in sand dunes II. Cabbage irrigated by sprinkling with different water salinities
by Silberbush, M. & Adar, E. & De Malach, Y.
- 329-341 Modelling soil water status for irrigation scheduling in potatoes I. Description and sensitivity analysis
by Singh, Gurmeet & Brown, D. M. & Barr, A. G.
- 343-358 Modelling soil water status for irrigation scheduling in potatoes II. Validation
by Singh, Gurmeet & Brown, D. M. & Barr, A. G. & Jung, R.
1993, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 183-197 Design, construction and testing of a lysimeter for a study of evapotranspiration of different crops
by Khan, B. R. & Mainuddin, M. & Molla, M. N.
- 199-212 Irrigation requirement of transplanted monsoon rice in Bangladesh
by Jensen, J. R. & Mannan, S. M. A. & Uddin, S. M. N.
- 213-224 The effect of allocation schedules on the performance of irrigation systems with different levels of spatial diversity and temporal variability
by Steiner, Roy A. & Walter, Michael F.
- 225-232 Effect of irrigation on growth, yield and evapotranspiration of mustard (Brassica juncea) in partially reclaimed sodic soils
by Sharma, D. K. & Singh, K. N.
- 233-246 Effect of retention of run-off water and grazing on soil and on vegetation of a temperate humid grassland
by Alconada, M. & Ansin, O. E. & Lavado, R. S. & Deregibus, V. A. & Rubio, G. & Boem, F. H. Gutierrez
- 247-265 Effect of saline water on soil salinity and on water stress, growth, and yield of wheat and potatoes
by van Hoorn, J. W. & Katerji, N. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 267-268 Water harvesting for plant production, volume II: Case studies and conclusions for Sub-Saharan Africa : W. Critchley, C. Reij and A. Seznec. World Bank technical paper no. 157, Africa technical department series. The World Bank, Washington, D.C., 1992, 134 pp
by Jensen, J. R.
1993, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 91-108 Evapotranspiration from wheat under a semi-arid climate and a shallow water table
by Singh, Pratap & Kumar, Ranvir
- 109-124 Water use of Vitis vinifera grapes in Washington
by Evans, R. G. & Spayd, S. E. & Wample, R. L. & Kroeger, M. W. & Mahan, M. O.
- 125-137 Conjunctive use of saline and non-saline waters. I. Response of wheat to initial salinity profiles and salinisation patterns
by Minhas, P. S. & Gupta, R. K.
- 139-148 Conjunctive use of saline and non-saline waters. II. Field comparisions of cyclic uses and mixing for wheat
by Naresh, R. K. & Minhas, P. S. & Goyal, A. K. & Chauhan, C. P. S. & Gupta, R. K.
- 149-160 Conjunctive use of saline and non-saline waters. III. Validation and applications of a transient model for wheat
by Minhas, P. S. & Gupta, R. K.
- 161-180 Effects of moling and cultivation on soil-water and runoff from a drained clay soil
by Harris, G. L. & Howse, K. R. & Pepper, T. J.
1993, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-9 Scheduling irrigation for peanuts with variable amounts of available water
by Reddy, C. Raghava & Reddy, S. Rami
- 11-22 Impact of on-farm water management research on the performance of a gravity irrigation system in Bangladesh
by Mondal, M. K. & Islam, M. N. & Mowla, G. & Islam, M. T. & Ghani, M. A.
- 23-39 Determination of infiltration characteristics by volume balance for border check irrigation
by Hume, Iain H.
- 41-49 Furrow irrigators response to in-season precipitation and geographic characteristics
by Cahoon, Joel & Kranz, William & Klocke, Norman & Young, Linda
- 51-65 Toward optimal land drainage pumping
by Marshall, David C. W.
- 67-82 The water-use efficiency of winter wheat and maize on a salt-affected soil in the Huang Huai Hai river plain of China
by Deju, Zhu & Jingwen, Lu
1992, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 325-334 Water and energy conservation using irrigation scheduling with center-pivot irrigation systems
by Kranz, William L. & Eisenhauer, Dean E. & Retka, Mary T.
- 335-343 Water management strategy for increasing monsoon rice production in Bangladesh
by Islam, M. D. Jahirul & Mondal, Manoranjan K.
- 345-356 Effect of continuous irrigation with sodic and saline-sodic waters on soil properties and crop yields under cotton-wheat rotation in northwestern India
by Bajwa, M. S. & Choudhary, O. P. & Josan, A. S.
- 357-367 Water use of agricultural and native plants in a Western Australian wheatbelt catchment
by Farrington, P. & Salama, R. B. & Watson, G. D. & Bartle, G. A.
- 369-378 The effect of filter feeding fish on water quality in irrigation reservoirs
by Sagi, Gideon
- 379-390 Canopy temperature to assess daily evapotranspiration and management of high frequency drip irrigation systems
by Ben-Asher, J. & Phene, C. J. & Kinarti, A.
- 391-407 Evaluating three cotton simulation models under different irrigation regimes
by Asare, D. K. & Sammis, T. W. & Assadian, H. & Fowler, J. L.
1992, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 235-248 Development of a portable rainfall simulator infiltrometer for infiltration, runoff and erosion studies
by Bhardwaj, A. & Singh, R.
- 249-270 Econometric consideration for reuse of drainage effluent in wheat production
by Agnihotri, A. K. & Kumbhare, P. S. & Rao, K. V. G. K. & Sharma, D. P.
- 271-279 Contrasting soil moisture environments beneath sugar cane drip irrigated during the day, and at night
by Abbott, C. L. & Koon, P. D. Ah
- 281-289 Effect of water regime on yield of drip irrigated first ratoon cane intercropped with maize and groundnut
by Soopramanien, G. C. & Nayamuth, R. & Batchelor, C. H.
- 291-306 Dynamics of water use under annual legume pastures in a semi-arid mediterranean environment
by Yunusa, I. A. M. & Sedgley, R. H. & Tennant, D.
- 307-323 Hydrologic and salinity changes associated with tree plantations in a saline agricultural catchment in southwestern Australia
by Greenwood, E. A. N. & Milligan, A. & Biddiscombe, E. F. & Rogers, A. L. & Beresford, J. D. & Watson, G. D. & Wright, K. D.
1992, Volume 22, Issue 1-2
1992, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 249-263 Agricultural water balance of Yunnan Province, PR China: agroclimatic zoning with a Geographical Information System
by Thomas, Axel
- 265-279 Infiltration characteristics of some clayey soils measured during border irrigation
by Maheshwari, B. L. & Jayawardane, N. S.
- 281-295 Sampling number and design for measurements of infiltration rates into puddled rice fields
by Wopereis, M. C. S. & Stein, A. & Bouma, J. & Woodhead, T.
- 297-312 The effect of allocation and scheduling rules on equity and productivity in irrigation systems
by Steiner, Roy A. & Walter, Michael F.
- 313-330 Seasonal water balance of a sandy soil in Niger cropped with pearl millet, based on profile moisture measurements
by Klaij, M. C. & Vachaud, G.
1992, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 167-176 Effects of recession criteria on prediction of recession times in border irrigation models
by Maheshwari, B. L.
- 177-195 Statistical analyses of soil variability: effects of variability on level-basin irrigation of wheat
by Hunsaker, D. J. & Bucks, D. A.
- 197-214 Modeling irrigation deliveries for tertiary units in large irrigation systems
by Kemachandra, R. A. D. & Murty, V. V. N.
- 215-234 Field verification of a microcomputer irrigation model
by Foroud, N. & Hobbs, E. H. & Riewe, R. & Entz, T.
- 235-246 A simple model for extrapolating the electrical conductivity data of gypsum containing soils from reference soil extract data
by Adiku, S. G. K. & Renger, M. & Roth, C.
- 247-248 Hydrology and the management of watersheds : Kenneth N. Brooks, Peter F. Ffolliot, Hans M. Gregersen and John L. Thames Pub: Iowa State Univ. Press/Ames 1991, ISBN 0 8138 0137 0, pp. x + 392 = 402; Price US$51.95
by Fleming, P. M.
1992, Volume 21, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Publisher's note
by The Publisher
- 3-11 International competition for water and motivations for dispute resolution
by Priest, John E.
- 13-22 Simulation of tertiary unit efficiencies in large irrigation systems
by Murty, V. V. N. & Azar, A. H. & Sarwar, A. & Sudsaisin, K.
- 23-32 Losses from low-pressure center-pivot irrigation systems in a desert climate as affected by nozzle height
by Abo-Ghobar, Hussein M.
- 33-44 Future of irrigation in balanced third world development
by Albertson, Maurice L. & Bouwer, Herman
- 45-56 Productive capacity of trenching and trenchless machines when laying subsurface drains
by de Wilde, J. G. S.
- 57-66 Sensitivity of agricultural drainage systems to changes in climatic inputs
by Armstrong, A. C. & Arrowsmith, R. & Castle, D. A.
- 67-77 A simple flow resistance model for the management of drainage/sub-irrigation systems
by Brandyk, Thomasz & Leeds-Harrison, Peter B. & Skapski, Krzysztof
- 79-91 Estimating agricultural benefits from drainage over a relatively level terrain
by Robinson, John R. C. & Lacewell, Ronald D. & Stoll, John R. & Freeman, Roger
- 93-105 Effect of high salinity and SAR waters on salinization, sodication and yields of pearl-millet and wheat
by Singh, R. B. & Minhas, P. S. & Chauhan, C. P. S. & Gupta, R. K.
- 107-117 Effect of salinity on water stress, growth and yield of broadbeans
by Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Bouzid, N. & Mahrous, S. El-Sayed & Mastrorilli, M.
- 119-135 A rainfall simulator study of infiltration into arable soils
by Wierda, A. & Veen, A. W. L.
- 137-143 Estimation of water uptake pattern of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.)
by Sarkar, S. & Kar, S.
- 145-154 Computing the water balance of a small agricultural catchment in southern England by consideration of different land-use types. I. Land classification using remotely-sensed imagery
by Roberts, G. & France, M. & Robinson, M.
- 155-166 Computing the water balance of a small agricultural catchment in southern England by consideration of different land-use types. II. Evaporative losses from different vegetation types
by Roberts, G. & Roberts, A. M.
1992, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 255-266 The effect of timing on the redistribution of water-applied nitrogen in a sandy soil
by Fuller, K. D. & Moolman, J. H.
- 267-279 Real-time adaptive irrigation scheduling under a limited water supply
by Rao, N. H. & Sarma, P. B. S. & Chander, Subhash
- 281-297 Simulated effects of irrigation management in groundwater contamination
by McTernan, William F. & Mize, Edward D.
- 299-312 Optimal sampling density of hydraulic conductivity for subsurface drainage in the Nile delta
by Gallichand, J. & Marcotte, D. & Prasher, S. O. & Broughton, R. S.
- 313-328 Water table behaviour in drained lands: effect of evapotranspiration from the water table
by Nikam, P. J. & Chauhan, H. S. & Gupta, S. K. & Ram, Sewa
- 329-339 Modified steady state drainage equations for transient conditions in subsurface drainage
by Singh, K. M. & Singh, O. P. & Ram, Sewa & Chauhan, H. S.
- 341-342 Irrigation of agricultural crops : B.A., Stewart and D.R. Nielsen (editors). American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, Soil Science Society of America Publishers, Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A., 1990. 1218 pp., price US$ 65.00. ISBN 0-89118-102-4
by Ingram, Keit T.
- 343-344 Irrigation with treated sewage effluent : A. Feigin, I. Ravina and J. Shalhevet. 1991 Springer-Verlag. 224 pp, DM 228. ISBN-3-540-50804-X
by Bouma, J.
1991, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 173-184 Supplementary irrigation for sequential cropping in the Ethiopian highland vertisols using broadbed and furrow land management system
by Astatke, A. & Airaksinen, H. & Saleem, M. A. Mohamed
- 185-201 Partially penetrating wells in unconfined aquifers
by Anjaneyulu, B.
- 203-207 Field estimation of the spacing of parallel drainage ditches
by Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh Z.
- 209-221 Reference crop evapotranspiration over Greece
by Michalopoulou, H. & Papaioannou, G.
- 223-231 Response of wheat to irrigation with saline water varying in anionic constituents and phosphorus application
by Chauhan, C. P. S. & Singh, R. B. & Minhas, P. S. & Agnihotri, A. K. & Gupta, R. K.
- 233-244 A model to evaluate intensive vs. extensive irrigation practices for irrigated rice production system in Bangladesh
by Ghani, M. A. & Bhuiyan, S. I. & Hill, R. W.
- 245-253 Moisture stress and the water use efficiency of mustard
by Singh, P. K. & Mishra, A. K. & Imtiyaz, Mohd.
1991, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 87-100 Variability of soil water deficiencies for perennial forages in the Canadian prairie region
by De Jong, R. & Bootsma, A. & Dumanski, J. & Samuel, K.
- 101-108 Modelling water-table movement in drained soils with depth-dependent hydraulic conductivity
by Armstrong, A. C. & Youngs, E. G. & Arrowsmith, R.
- 109-118 Relationships between normalized leaf water potential and crop water stress index values for acala cotton
by Jackson, Scott H.
- 119-133 Solute movement during intermittent water flow in a field soil and some implications for irrigation and fertilizer application
by Tillman, R. W. & Scotter, D. R. & Clothier, B. E. & White, R. E.
- 135-153 Discharge and mechanical efficiency of Egyptian water wheels
by Stillwater, Roger & Awad, Magdy
- 155-162 Ranking irrigation tanks for modernization
by Balasubramanian, R. & Govindasamy, R.
- 163-171 Effect of sodic irrigation and gypsum on the reclamation of sodic soil and growth of rice and wheat plants
by Singh, Hargopal & Bajwa, M. S.
1991, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-16 Strip cropping -- development of guidelines for the selection of strip spacing
by Smith, R. J. & Hancock, N. H. & Ruffini, J. L.
- 17-28 Development of soil salinity during germination and early seedling growth and its effect on several crops
by van Hoorn, J. W.
- 29-45 Testing of a field scale drainage model on subsurface-drained farmlands
by Hackwell, S. G. & Prasher, S. O. & Barrington, S. F.
- 47-62 Effect of radial soil heterogeneity around a subsurface drain on the water table height computed using a finite element model
by Zissis, T. & Stuyt, L. C. P. M.
- 63-70 Effect of superabsorbent polymers on survival and growth of crop seedlings
by Woodhouse, J. & Johnson, M. S.
- 71-80 Effect of varying water regimes on soil physical properties and yield of rice in mollisols of Tarai region
by Mishra, H. S. & Rathore, T. R. & Pant, R. C.
- 81-82 Balancing the needs of water use : J.W. Moore. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1988. Hardcover, xii+267 pp., price DM 128. ISBN 0-387-96709-5
by Rose, D. A.
- 82-83 SWRBB: A basin scale simulation model for soil and water resources management : J.G. Arnold, J.R. Williams, A.D. Nicks and N.B. Sammons. Texas A&M University Press. 1990. Hard cover, pp. 280+10 appendices+8 floppy disks 5.25''. Price US $ 65. ISBN 0-89096-337-1
by Wyseure, Guido C. L.
- 84-85 Evaporation in the uplands : I.R. Calder. John Wiley and Sons, Chichester, UD, 1990. 148 pp. [pound sign]29.95. ISBN 0-471-92487-3
by Baldocchi, Dennis
1991, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 289-302 A modified layout of the subsurface drainage system for rice areas in the Nile Delta, Egypt
by El-Atfy, H. E. & Abdel-Alim, M. Q. & Ritzema, H. P.
- 303-311 Desalinization with subsurface drainage
by Rao, K. V. G. K. & Leeds-Harrison, P. B.
- 313-324 A comparison between drip and furrow irrigation in cotton at two levels of water supply
by Mateos, L. & Berengena, J. & Orgaz, F. & Diz, J. & Fereres, E.
- 325-340 Irrigation uniformity of level basins as influenced by variations in soil water content and surface elevation
by Hunsaker, D. J. & Bucks, D. A. & Jaynes, D. B.
- 341-359 The distortion by wind of the distribution patterns of single sprinklers
by Seginer, Ido & Kantz, Dvora & Nir, Dov
- 361-370 Economic feasibility of agricultural management practices for reducing sedimentation in a water supply lake
by Prato, Tony & Dauten, Kimberly
1991, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 191-203 Three years experience with an on-farm macro-catchment water harvesting system in Botswana
by Carter, D. C. & Miller, S.
- 205-221 Simulation of evapotranspiration by trees
by Leuning, R. & Kriedemann, P. E. & McMurtrie, R. E.
- 223-233 Irrigation of wheat with saline drainage water on a sandy loam soil
by Sharma, D. P. & Singh, K. N. & Rao, K. V. G. K. & Kumbhare, P. S.
- 235-251 Physical and economic benefits of subsurface drainage by soil type in eastern Ontario
by Jorjani, H. & van Vuuren, W.
- 253-270 Dynamic irrigation scheduling with stochastic rainfall
by Lee, E. S. & Raju, K. S. & Biere, Arlo W.
- 271-283 Trickle irrigation rates and soil salinity distribution in an almond (Prunus amygdalus) orchard
by Nightingale, H. I. & Hoffman, G. J. & Rolston, D. E. & Biggar, J. W.
- 285-286 Proceedings, symposium 25th international course on land drainage. Twenty-five years of drainage experience : J. Vos (editor). International Institute of Land Reclamation and Improvement/ILRI, Wageningen, The Netherlands. Publ. 42, 1987. Hardcover, 353 pp., Dfl. 85.00. ISBN 90-70754-11-8
by Dierickx, W.
- 286-288 Irrigation theory and practice : J.R. Rydzewski and C.F. Ward. Pentech Press 1989, 919 pp, hardcover, price UK[pound sign] 79, ISBN 0-7273-0904-9 Graham Lodge, Graham Road. Published by John Wiley & Sons Limited, England. London NW4 3DG
by Kruse, E. G.
1991, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 85-104 Management of sandplain seeps in the wheatbelt of Western Australia
by George, Richard J.
- 105-115 Runoff sampler for small agricultural watersheds
by Pathak, P.
- 117-134 Modeled crop water use and soil water drainage
by Buller, Orlan & Manges, Harry L. & Stone, Loyd R. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- 135-149 Crop water stress index for seed alfalfa: influences of within-season changes in plant morphology
by Hutmacher, R. B. & Steiner, J. J. & Vail, S. S. & Ayars, J. E.
- 151-166 Cotton response to nonuniform and varying depths of irrigation
by Ayars, J. E. & Hutmacher, R. B. & Vail, S. S. & Schoneman, R. A.
- 167-179 Effect of evapotranspiration underprediction on irrigation scheduling and yield of corn: a simulation study
by Stockle, Claudio O. & James, Larry G. & Bassett, Day L. & Saxton, Keith E.
- 181-189 Effects of trickle irrigation on the growth and sunscald of bell peppers (Capsicum annuum L.) in southern Quebec
by Madramootoo, Chandra A. & Rigby, Marion
1991, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-16 A solution in closed form and a series solution to replace the tables for the thickness of the equivalent layer in Hooghoudt's drain spacing formula
by van der Molen, W. H. & Wesseling, J.
- 17-26 Roughness coefficients of watercourses revetted with half-circular concrete pipes. Results of field measurements in watercourse S 333 at Maarkedal
by Voet, M. & Dierickx, W.
- 27-41 A regional approach to salinity management in river basins. A case study in southern Iran
by Shiati, K.
- 43-50 Effect of low salinity water on salt displacement in two soils
by Helalia, Awad M. & El-Amir, S. & Wahdan, A. A. & Shawky, M. E.
- 51-66 Production functions relating crop yield, water quality and quantity, soil salinity and drainage volume
by Dinar, A. & Rhoades, J. D. & Nash, P. & Waggoner, B. L.
- 67-75 Trickle irrigation of sunflower with municipal wastewater
by Papadopoulos, I. & Stylianou, Y.
- 77-84 Water use of a winter wheat cultivar (Triticum aestivum)
by Islam, Talebul
1990, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 277-287 Sensitivity analysis of parameters of border irrigation models
by Maheshwari, B. L. & McMahon, T. A. & Turner, A. K.