Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics
Working Paper Series
Contact information of Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics:
Phone: (614) 292-8449
Web page: http://www.cob.ohio-state.edu/fin/dice/list.htm
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:ecl:ohidic
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
- 2005-2 Private Benefits of Control, Ownership, and the Cross-Listing Decision
by Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Lins, Karl V. & Millers, Darius P. & Stulz, Rene M.
- 2005-1 The Limits of Financial Globalization
by Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-24 Institutional Investment Constraints and Stock Prices
by Han, Bing & Wang, Winghai
- 2004-23 The Cherry-Picking Option in the U.S. Treasury Buyback Auctions
by Han, Bing & Longstaff, Francis A. & Merrill, Craig
- 2004-17 Do Accurate Earnings Forecasts Facilitate Superior Investment Recommendations?
by Loh, Roger & Mian, G. Mujtaba
- 2005-7 Can Diversification Create Value? Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry
by Jandik, Tomas & Makjija, Anil K.
- 2005-6 Debt, Debt Structure and Corporate Performance after Unsuccessful Takeovers: Evidence from Targets that Remain Independent
by Jandik, Tomas & Makhija, Anil K.
- 2005-3 The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures
by Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew
- 2004-25 Securitization by Banks and Finance Companies: Efficient Financial Contracting or Regulatory Arbitrage?
by Minton, Bernadette & Sanders, Anthony & Strahan, Philip E.
- 2004-22 From Pink Slips to Pink Sheets: Liquidity and Shareholder Wealth Consequences of Nasdaq Delistings
by Angel, James J. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh & Werner, Ingrid
- 2004-21 Disclosure to an Audience with Limited Attention
by Hirshleifer, David & Lim, Seongyeon & Teoh, Siew Hong
- 2004-19 Do Acquirers with More Uncertain Growth Prospects Gain Less from Acquisitions?
by Moeller, Sara B. & Schilngemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-18 Do Investors Overvalue Firms with Bloated Balance Sheets?
by Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong & Zhang, Yinglei
- 2004-16 Why Do Countries Matter So Much for Corporate Governance?
by Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-15 Anticipation, Acquisitions and the Bidder Return Puzzle
by Song, Moon H. & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 2004-14 The World of Cross-Listings and Cross-Listings of the World: Challenging Conventional Wisdom
by Karolyi, G. Andrew
- 2004-13 Stock Market Trading and Market Conditions
by Griffin, John M. & Nardari, Federico & Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-12 Understanding Electricity Price Volatility within and across Markets
by Goto, Mika & Karolyi, G. Andrew
- 2004-11 Taking a View: Corporate Speculation, Governance and Compensation
by Geczy, Christopher C. & Minton, Bernadette & Schrand, Catherine
- 2004-10 Dividend Policy, Agency Costs, and Earned Equity
by DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-9 Multi-market Trading and Arbitrage
by Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew
- 2004-8 Feedback and the Success of Irrational Investors
by Hirshleifer, David & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Titman, Sheridan
- 2004-7 The Economic Consequences of Increased Disclosure:Evidence from International Cross-Listings
by Bailey, Warren & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Salva, Carolina
- 2004-6 Do Domestic Investors Have an Edge? The Trading Experience of Foreign Investors in Korea
by Choe, Hyuk & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-5 Should We Fear Derivatives?
by Stulz, Rene M.
- 2004-4 Do Tender Offers Create Value? New Methods and Evidence
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Dong, Ming & Hirsheifer, David & Noah, Noah
- 2004-2 Limits of Arbitrage, Sentiment and Pricing Kernal: Evidences from Index Options
by Han, Bin
- 2004-1 Insider Ownership and Corporate Value: Evidences from Real Estate Investment Trust
by Han, Bing
- 2004-3 The Disposition Effect and Momentum
by Grinblatt, Mark & Han, Bing