Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance
Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP)
Contact information of Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance:
Postal: GPO Box 2434, BRISBANE QLD 4001
Web page: http://www.eap-journal.com/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Manuela Torgler)
Series handle: repec:eap:articl
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2003, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 73-89 The Gender Issue Revisited: A Case Study of Student Performance in Economics and Econometrics
by Dancer, Diane M
- 90-102 Making Natural Resource Economics Relevant for a Highly Diversified Student Clientele
by Harrison, Steve
- 103-117 Teaching Large Classes: Overcoming the Myths
by Herbert, Debra & Chalmers, Denise & Hannam, Rachel
- 118-125 Teaching Them a Lesson at Ipswich: Reflections
by Littleboy, Bruce
- 126-135 The Teaching of Economics in Schools: A Problem in the Making?
by Millmow, Ale
- 136-143 Alternative Structures and Teaching Modes for a Multi-campus University
by Paul, Satya & Lodewijks, John
- 144-156 Designing a Conversion Masters Subject with Flexible Assessment
by Stanford, Jon
- 157-171 Understanding Students' Misunderstanding in Economics
by Tang, Tommy
2002, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 1-10 The Role of Non-market Valuation in Forest Management and Recreation Policy
by Harrison, Steve & Bennett, Jeff & Tisdell, Clem
- 11-26 Travel Cost Analysis of Recreation Value in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area
by Driml, Sally
- 27-49 World Heritage Listing of Australian Natural Sites: Tourism Stimulus and Its Economic Value
by Tisdell, Clem & Wilson, Clevo
- 51-67 Assessing Rainforest Conservation Demands
by Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeff
- 69-89 Estimation of Costs and Benefits of the Community Rainforest Reforestation Program in North Queensland
by Eono, Jean-Claude & Harrison, Steve
- 91-111 Whian Whian--State Forest or National Park: Community Attitudes and Economic Values
by Duthy, Stephen
- 113-129 Economic Evaluation of Proposed Long-Distance Walking Tracks in the Wet Tropics of Queensland
by Cook, Averil & Harrison, Steve
- 129-139 11th Colin Clark Memorial Lecture – Asian Poverty: What can be done?
by McCawley, Peter
- 131-153 Forestry Managers' Perceptions of the Feasibility of Incorporating Non-market Value Estimates into Financial Environmental Reporting
by Herbohn, Kathleen & Henderson, Scott
- 141-158 Investigating Stock Price Dynamics in an Oil-Dependent Economy: The Case of Kuwait
by Arifa, Ali & Ghali, Khalifa H. & Limam, Imed
- 155-171 The Impact of Noosa National Park on Surrounding Property Values: An Application of the Hedonic Price Method
by Pearson, L. J. & Tisdell, C. & Lisle, A. T.
- 159-180 Teaching Quantitative Methods in Economics: Alternatives to Theorem and Proof and Chalk and Talk
by Becker, William E.
- 173-188 Visual Disamenity in the Queensland Wet Tropics: Estimating the Economic Impacts of Overhead Transmission Lines
by Harrison, Steve
- 181-202 Determinants of Profitability: Australian Evidence Using Tax Entities
by Feeny, S.
- 203-219 The Yield Spread and Real Economic Activity: The Impact of Globalisation
by Hawtrey, K.M.
- 221-232 An Empirical Note on the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: The Case of Malaysia
by Ibrahim, Mansor H.
- 233-250 Predicting Australian Growth and Recession Via the Yield Curve
by Karunaratne, Neil Dias
- 251-260 Has Korean Manufacturing Production Reached Its Full Potential?
by Mahadevan, R.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 7-18 Australia's Saving Behaviour: A Macroeconomic Perspective
by Makin, Tony
- 19-33 Superannuation, Population Ageing and Living Standards in Australia
by Guest, Ross & McDonald, Ian
- 35-47 Efficiency with Costly Information: A Study of Australian Wholesale Superannuation Fund Performance
by Drew, Michael E. & Stanford, Jon D. & Veeraraghavan, Madhu
- 49-70 Retirement Income Strategy in Australia
by Bateman, Hazel
- 71-90 Informed Superannuation Choice: Constraints and Policy Resolutions
by Brown, Kerry & Gallery, Gerry & Gallery, Natalie
- 91-105 Dilemmas about Pensions
by Sinclair, Peter
- 107-121 Implemented Consulting: A Force Gathering Momentum
by Davies, Charles & Crawford, Martin
2001, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 99-110 Price and Subsidy Policy on Soil Conservation: Application to Smallholder Tea Growers
by Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini
- 111-124 The Offshore Services Industry in the Caribbean: A Conceptual and Sub-regional Analysis
by Bardouille, Nand C. & Fortune, Morne
- 125-137 Industry Structure and the Reform of the Queensland Sugar Industry: A Computational Model
by Beard, Rodney & Wegener, Malcolm
- 139-159 The Internal and External Transfers of the Turkish Economy: A Financial Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
by Tunc, Gul Ipek
- 161-173 Australian Rainforest Timbers as a Valuable Resource: Community Perceptions and Purchase Habits of Rainforest Timber Products
by Smorfitt, D. B. & Herbohn, J. L. & Harrison, S. R.
- 175-185 Analysis of Property Values, Local Government Finances and Reservation of Land for National Parks and Similar Purposes
by Tisdell, Clem A. & Pearson, Leonie
- 187-203 Regulation and Measurement of the Productivity Offset
by Uri, Noel D.
2001, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-11 A Decision Theoretic Appproach to Choose among Alternative Import Protocols for an Import Competing Commodity
by Abdalla, Ali & Rodriguez, Gil & Heaney, Anna
- 13-24 Financial Support for Adult Children in Australia
by Beal, Diana J.
- 25-32 The Impact of Fund Attrition on Superannuation Returns
by Drew, Michael E. & Stanford, Jon D.
- 33-56 Non-market Valuation Databases: How Useful Are They?
by Morrison, Mark
- 57-72 The National GST and Commonwealth-State Financial Relations: A Neglected Issue
by Row, Richard & Duhs, Alan
- 73-92 Excess Entry in the Deregulated Queensland Power Market
by Simshauser, Paul
2000, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 115-132 The Role of Market Share and Concentration in Firm Profitability: Implications for Competition Policy
by Feeny, Simon & Rogers, Mark
- 133-143 Economic Impact of Haze-Related Air Pollution on the Tourism Industry in Brunei Darussalam
by Anaman, Kwabena A. & Looi, Chee N.
- 145-156 Conditional Volatility Measures of Inflation Uncertainty: Evidence from the Greek Experience
by Chionis, Dionysios & Liargovas, Panagiotis
- 157-173 Explaining the Real Size of Government in Australia: An Application of the Ferris and West Model
by Dollery, Brian & Singh, Sukvinder
- 175-187 Revenue Implications of Export Tax Denomination in Developing Countries: The Case of Forestry in Papua New Guinea
by Hunt, Colin
- 189-207 Impact of Liberalisation on Industrial Structure: The Nepalese Experience
by Sharma, Kishor
- 209-215 The Internalisation of Environmental Capital Stocks into an Aggregate Cobb-Douglas Function
by Thampapillai, Dodo & Hanf, Claus-H.
2000, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-10 Economic Analysis and Policy: A Thirtieth Birthday Retrospective
by Duhs, L. A.
- 13-32 Choice Modelling, Non-Use Vales and Benefit Transfer
by Morrison, Mark
- 33-48 Compulsory Superannuation and Australian Generational Accounts
by Bateman, Hazel & Ablett. John
- 49-62 The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Indonesian Economic Growth
by Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 63-73 A Note on the Timing of Microeconomic Reform in Australia
by Dollery, Brian & Wallis, Joe
- 75-90 Contestability: The Debate and Industry Policy
by Evenden, Rhys D. & Williams, Alan W.
- 91-97 Do Royalties: "Have a Disincentive Effect on Production"?
by Fraser, Rob & Rygnestad, Hild
- 99-102 "Estimation Community Values of Lakes: A Study of Lake Mokoan in Victoria, Australia": A Comment
by Cook, Averil
1999, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 103-107 Ninth Annual Colin Clark Memorial Lecture – Economic Nationalism and Performance: Australia from the 1960s to the 1990s
by Evans, Ted
- 117-131 On the Wrong Track? An Analysis of the Suitability of Contracting Out for Rail Track Maintenance
by Denniss, Richard & Toner, Phillip
- 133-150 The Political Economy of Development: Empirical Evidence from Fiji
by Gounder, Rukmani
- 151-171 Thrift, Productivity and the Real Rate of Interest in Australia
by Hawtrey, K. M.
- 173-186 Credit Unions: Filling Finance Gaps in Rural Communities
by Ralston, Deborah & Beal, Diana J.
- 187-203 Impact of Tropical Cyclone Warning Information on Incomes of Commercial Tourist Accommodation Operators along the Queensland Coast
by Campos, M. & Drake, L. & Anaman, K. A.
- 207-215 Impact of Tropical Cyclone Warning Information on Incomes of Commercial Tourist Accommodation Operators along the Queensland Coast
by Campos, M. & Drake, L. & Anaman, K. A.
- 187-206 Ethical Rules and the Demand for Free Range Eggs
by Rolfe, John
1999, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-14 Marginal Indirect Tax Reform in Australia
by John Greedy
- 15-29 Government and Private Sector Joint Venturing in Natural Resource Development: The Queensland Plantation Forestry Joint Venture Scheme
by Harrison, S.R. & Miano, J. & Anderson, M.W
- 31-44 Estimation of Community Values of Lakes: A Study of Lake Mokoan in Victoria, Australia
by Herath, Gamini
- 45-58 Assessing the Efficiency of the Australian Higher Education Export Sector
by Mahmood, Amir & McKay, Darren
- 59-69 Optimal Australian Dugong Populations and Conservation Plans: An Economic Perspective
by Tisdell, Clem
- 73-76 The Asian Currency Crisis, the IMF, and the Role of Japan
by Kohsaka, Akira
- 77-85 The Asian Currency Crisis and the Australian Economy
by Makin, Tony
- 87-100 The Characteristics of the Asian Financial Crisis
by Stanford, Jon
1998, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 137-146 Measuring Economic Progress: From Political Arithmetick to Social Accounts
by Castles, Ian
- 149-168 Determinants of Workplace Injuries: An Econometric Analysis Based on Injuries Compensation Data for Queensland
by Borooah, Vani K. & Mangan, John & Hodges, John
- 169-186 Optimal Air Service Agreements
by Clarke, Harry
- 187-197 Overseas Students in Australia: Costs and Revenues
by Creedy, John & Johnson, David & Baker, Meredith
- 199-211 Does Government Public Capital Expenditure Matter?: Evidence for Canada
by Dadgostar, Bahram & Mirabelli, Frank
- 213-230 An Empirical Analysis of Tariff Endogeneity in Australia, 1904-1974
by Dollery, Brian & Whitten, Stuart
- 233-243 A Land Locked into Low Inflation--How Far Is the Promised Land?
by Chowdhury, Anis & Mallik, Girijasankar
- 245-257 A Note on the Empirical Analysis of Wagner's Law
by Dollery, Brian & Singh, Sukhvinder
1998, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 17-37 International Macroeconomic R&D Spillovers
by Edmond, Chris
- 39-52 Financial Restructuring and Credit Unions
by Greinke, Andrew
- 53-67 Consumer-Based Carbon Reduction Incentives: A Proposed Mixed Incentive Scheme for Reducing CO2 Emissions from Transport
by Niemeyer, S. J. & Tisdell, J. G.
- 69-83 Reducing Vertical Fiscal Imbalance in Australia: Is There a Need for State Personal Income Taxation?
by Row, Richard & Duhs, Al
- 85-102 Regional Differences in the Japanese Diet: The Case of Drinking Milk
by Stroppiana, Ruth & Riethmuller, Paul & Kobayashi, Kohei
- 103-108 A Note on the Australian Business Cycle
by Crosby, Mark
- 111-114 Some Reminiscences and a Word of Wisdom (as required by those who did me the honour of inviting me)
by Kolsen, Ted
- 115-128 The Asian Financial Crisis-A Policy Perspective
by Stanford, J. D.
- 207-215 Micro Gains from Micro Reform
by Quiggin, John
1997, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 113-130 Economic Theory and Economic Policy: Two Views
by Harcourt, G. C.
- 133-150 Should Telstra Be Privatised?
by Brown, Allan
- 151-158 Effective Marginal Tax Rates in Australia
by Campbell, H. F. & Bond, K. A.
- 159-174 Exports of Tertiary Education Services and the Queensland Economy
by Duhs, Ted & Duhs, Alan
- 175-189 Privatising Public Infrastructure: Rationale and Key Issues
by Fallon, John J.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-42 Plus Ça change: Problems Faced by the Queensland Government Economic Advisor
by Crossman, Peter
- 45-58 Characteristics and Attitudes of Australia's Finance Journalists
by Henningham, John
- 59-73 Market Power and Contestability in Factor Markets: The Case of Tomato Pricing
by Hone, Phillip
- 75-83 Partitioning Growth in Queensland Tourism Expenditure
by Mules, Trevor
- 85-99 Microeconomic Reform in the Australian Sugar Industry?
by Simmons, Phil
1996, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 111-127 Using Contingent Valuation to Determine Australian Tourists' Values for Forest Conservation in Vanuatu
by Flatley, G. W. & Bennett, J. W.
- 129-143 The Distributional Impact of Domestic Fuel Taxation
by Cornwell, Antonia & Creedy, John
- 145-155 Extended Measures of National Income and Saving
by Makin, A. J.
- 157-175 The Demand for Social Control Tools
by Mo, Pak Hung
- 177-183 Who Will Hail Taxis in a Deregulated Market? A Comment
by Schuurmans-Stekhoven, James B.
- 185-207 Land Quality as an Input to Production: The Case of Land Degradation and Agricultural Output
by Walpole, Sandra & Sinden, Jack & Yapp, Tim
1996, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-24 The Behaviour of Agency Costs Relevant to Visitation at National Parks of South-Western Queensland
by Beal, Diana
- 25-44 The Volatility of Australia's Exchange Rate: A Synthesis
by Dwyer, Louise & Nguyen, Duc-Tho & Rajapakse, Suri
- 45-58 The Economic Cost of Taxicab Regulation: The Case of Brisbane
by Gaunt, Clive & Black, Terry
- 59-76 The Saving to Income Ratio: A Note
by Lester, Laurence H.
- 77-94 Queensland Public Finance in the Nineties
by Robinson, Mark
- 95-104 The Price of Irrigation Water
by Tisdell, J. G.
1995, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 99-121 Foreign Debt and Foreign Exchange Markets
by Hogan, Warren
- 125-140 State Expenditure and Fiscal Illusion in Australia: A Test of the Revenue Complexity, Revenue Elasticity and Flypaper Hypotheses
by Dollery, Brian E. & Worthington, Andrew C.
- 140-151 Disaggregation of the Gini Coefficient and Its Application to Australia 1986
by Graham, Mary
- 153-173 Information Industries and Endogenous Growth: Developing Policy Implications
by Pol, Eduardo
1995, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 3-15 Macroeconomic Policy: Some International Lessons for Australia
by Corden, W. Max
- 19-27 The Bases and Impact of Competition Policy
by Hilmer, Frederick G.
- 29-39 Competition Policy and the Changing Australian Economy
by Allan Fels
- 41-51 Competition Policy, Industry Policy and Deregulation of the Australian Economy
by Scales, Bill
- 71-83 Competition in the Electricity Supply Industry
by Spalding, Brian
- 87-96 Liberalisation in a Asia Pacific--Why a Free Trade Area Would Benefit Australia
by Oxley, Alan
1994, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 116-129 Industry Policy and Trade Practices Legislation in Australia
by Kolsen, H. M.
- 133-150 Sustainability and Sustainable Development: Are These Concepts a Help or a Hindrance to Economics?
by Tisdell, Clem
- 151-170 The Unanticipated Effects of the Industry Commission's Recommendations on the Regulation of the Taxi Cab Industry
by Gaunt, Clive & Black, Terry
- 171-188 Determinants of Fiscal and Current Account Balances of Western Samoa: 1982-1991
by Jayaraman, T. K.
1994, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-21 Medicare and Private and Public Medical Practice: Utilisation and Substitution
by Doessel, D.P.
- 23-35 Medicare and Private and Public Medical Practice: Utilisation and Substitution
by Duhs, L. A.
- 37-55 Institutional Innovation and the Calculus of World Competitiveness
by Kasper, Wolfgang
- 57-72 Producer Impact of two Proposals for Reform in the Australian Sugar Industry
by Simmons, Phil & Smith, Al
- 73-87 Why Stamp Duties are an Increasing Financial Burden on Australian Home Buyers
by Wood, Gavin A.
1993, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 105-121 New Theory and Evidence on Economic Growth and their Implications for Australian Policy
by Dowrick, S
- 123-137 Can Tax Cuts Increase Investment in a Unionised Economy?
by Creedy,J & McDonald, I
- 139-149 Contingent Valuation as a Guide to Environmental Policy: An Application to the Conservation of Natural Bushland in Brisbane
by Windle, J. & Cramb, R.A.
- 151-178 International Trade Competitiveness Protection and Australian Manufactures
by Daniels, P.
- 179-188 Conceptual Note on Financial and Trade Sanctions against South Africa
by Dollery, B.E.
1993, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-13 The Role of Selectivity in Consumption Taxation: Should Consumption Taxes be Uniform?
by Creedy, J.
- 15-28 Countertrade: An Evaluation of Existing Hypotheses
by Papadopulos, Theo
- 29-44 Political Economy of Protection to Australian Manufacturing: Further Results
by Ratnayake, R.
- 45-58 An Appraisal of the Effects of Demand Increasing Research in Distorted Markets
by Voon, T.J.
- 59-69 Monetary Policy and Stabilization Problems in Bangladesh: Some Current Issues
by Wahid, A.N.M.
1992, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 117-126 Stubbornly defending the Free Trade Position
by Arndt, H.W.
- 129-148 Interstate Differences on Economic Growth Rates in Australia, 1953-54 to 1990-91
by Harris, P & Harris, D
- 149-160 Assessing the Private Costs of Soil Degradation
by Home, P.
- 161-175 Sectoral Changes in Energy Use in Australia: An Input-Output Analysis
by Abu Reza Md. Shariful Islam & Morison, J.B.
1992, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-19 Public Finance and Macroeconomic Policy
by Perkins, J.O.N.
- 23-38 Efficient Railway Freight Rates: Australian Coal
by Freebairn, K. & Trace, K.
- 39-50 Economic Change in a Regional Economy: The Case of South Australia, 1980-81 to 1985-86
by Mules, T.
- 51-65 Some Implications of Inflation Adjustment of Interest Payments on Australia’s Foreign Debt
by O’Mara, L.P. & Walshaw, T.J.
- 67-84 Free Lunches in the Case for Privatisation and Deregulation
by Quiggin, J.
1991, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 107-128 Telecommunications: A Public Monopoly or a Competitive System?
by Encel, S.
- 129-143 Regulating Competition on Telecommunications: British Experience and its Lessons
by Cave, M.
- 147-158 Structural Changes in the Manufacturing Sectors of the Australian States
by Harris, A.H. & Wood, G.A.
- 159-202 Australia’s Foreign Trade Strategy
by Higgs, P.J.
- 203-209 An Empirical Note on one Aspect of Labour Market Hysteresis
by Layton, A.P.
- 211-226 Effective Tax Rates: Marginal, Average and Cumulative
by Sampford, C.
1991, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-13 On the Real Exchange Rate as a Measure of Australia’s External Competitiveness
by Layton, A.P. & McLaren, J.
- 15-28 Grants Commission Assessment of Local Government Debt Servicing and Capital Expenditures
by Burgan, B. & McDonald, S & Thomson, N.
- 29-45 Educational Attainment and the Returns to Education for Australian Youth: Evidence of Self-Selection?
by Gaston, N. & Sturm, R.
- 47-78 Some Australian Evidence on the Consensual Approach to Poverty Measurement
by Saunders, P. & Bradbury, B.
1990, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 141-148 The Microeconomics of the Pass-Through Effect: An Analysis of the Australian Motor Industry
by Andrew, R.J. & Dollery, B.E.
- 149-168 European Unemployment in the Eighties
by Burgess, J.
- 169-188 An Analysis of Consumer’s Expenditure in Queensland: 1948-1985
by Dewhurst, J.H.LI.
- 191-201 Tax Reform in New South Wales
by Mathews, R.
- 203-220 Managed Competition in Health Care: A Contradiction in Terms and an Option for Australia?
by Doessel, D.P.
1990, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-16 Australia’s Foreign Debt: A Business Economist’s View
by Macleod, J.D.S.
- 17-32 External Debt and Foreign Investment
by Pitchford, J.D.
- 33-52 A Longer Term Perspective on External Adjustment Options
by Whiteslaw, R. & Dempster, P.
- 55-71 Multi-Period Disaggregated Economic Modelling: Do we need it? Can we do it?
by Dixon, P.B.
- 73-82 Research Performance Indicators in Australian University Economics Departments, 1986-87
by Harris, G.T.
- 83-110 With which Index should we index Incomes?
by Warren, N.A.
1989, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 129-140 Regulating the Egg Industry: Lessons from South Australia
by Burgan, B. & Thomson, Norm
- 141-166 Arthur Okun’s Contribution to the Macoeconomic Policy Debates in the 1970s
by Lodewijks, J.
- 167-184 Taxation of Gambling in Australia
by Alchin, T.
- 185-195 Privatisation
by Lovell, C.A.K.
- 197-206 The New Industrial Economics: Theoretical and Empirical Developments
by Mangan, J.
1989, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-28 Poverty Traps in the Australian Social Security System
by Whiteford, P. & Bradbury, B. & Saunders, P.
- 29-49 Reductions in Government Spending in the Orani-Naga Framework
by Parsell, B.F.
- 51-72 The European Currency Unit – An Exercise in Successful Exchange Rate Management
by Jüttner, D.J.
- 73-89 Prudential Regulation of Bank Ownership and Control
by Hogan, W.P.
- 91-102 Cost Recovery Arrangements for Interstate Land Transport in Australia: A Review of Recent Policy Initiatives
by Davies, J.E.
1988, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 129-148 An American Perspective on Australia’s Green Paper on Higher Education
by Hansen, W.L. & Fullbright Senior Scholar
- 149-170 The Structure of Tertiary Education Fees
by Brennan, G.
- 171-188 An Economic Analysis of the Higher Education Contribution Scheme of the Wran Report
by Chapman, B.J.
- 191-198 The Natural Rate of Inflation in the United States
by Smyth, D.J. & Dua, Pami
- 199-212 Targeting Australia’s Current Account: A New Mercantilism?
by Makin, A.J.
- 213-228 Consumer Organisations and Relative Prices
by Abelson, P.
- 229-244 Money, Credit and Economic Activity
by Dixon, R.
- 245-253 Geoff Harcourt’s Selected Essays: A Review Article
by Dixon R.
1988, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-25 Russell Mathews: A Review of his Academic and Professional Career
by Harris, C.P.
- 27-42 Real Wages, The Wage Share and Cumulative Wage Indexation following a Currency Devaluation
by Watts, M.J.
- 43-52 Economics and Diversity of Broadcasting Programmes
by Brown, A.
- 53-69 An Economic Model of Australian Passenger Automobile Demand: A segmented Markets Approach
by Madden, G.G.
- 71-82 Australia: A Growing Market for Asean Exports?
by Tongzon, J.L.
- 83-100 Problems in Policymaking to Reduce Environmental Risks to Life
by Dwyer, L.
1987, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 131-148 Macroeconomic Policy and the Balance of Payments in Australia
by Kearney, D.T.C. & Fallick, L.