Cambridge University Press
Risk, Decision and Policy
Contact information of Cambridge University Press:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RDPProvider-Email:email@example.com
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Keith Waters)
Series handle: repec:cup:rdepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 7, Issue 03
- 221-233 Fear or money? Decisions on insuring oneself against flood
by Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Piskorz, Zbigniew & Borkowska, Anna
- 235-247 Satisficing and fairness in ultimatum bargaining game experiments
by Kim, Youngse
- 249-265 Uncertainty and spatial variability: incentives for variable rate technology adoption in agriculture
by Isik, Murat & Khanna, Madhu
- 267-283 Drinking and driving: a prospective assessment of the relation between risk cognitions and risk behavior
by Gibbons, Frederick X. & Lane, David J. & Gerrard, Meg & Pomery, Elizabeth A. & Lautrup, Carrie L.
- 285-308 Better ways of breeding Lizards: simulating three strategies for managing a multistage investment decision task
by Huber, Oswald & Wearing, Alexander J.
- 309-324 Modal logic and game theory: two alternative approaches
by Bonanno, Giacomo
- 325-339 Processing unreliable judgements with an imprecise hierarchical model
by Kozine, Igor O. & Utkin, Lev V.
2002, Volume 7, Issue 02
- 95-108 Rational delay in applying for potentially life-saving diagnosis
by Yaniv, Gideon
- 109-119 Expected utility and the cumulative consequences of repeated decisions: a tutorial
by Doubleday, W.G.
- 121-130 Risk perception and risk attitude in informed consent
by Schwartz, Alan & Hasnain, Memoona
- 131-143 Haria-2. A computer supported approach to emergency planning, analysis and response
by Mazzini, Marino & Contini, Sergio & Volta, Giuseppe
- 145-152 Social comparison and risk judgment: recent work and new directions
by Klein, William M.P.
- 153-163 Theoretical and applied issues in the provision of absolute and comparative risk information
by Harris, Peter & Sparks, Paul & Raats, Monique
- 165-174 Influencing optimism in smokers by giving information about the average smoker
by Sutton, Stephen
- 175-191 Adolescents' substance-related risk perceptions: antecedents, mediators and consequences
by Gerrard, Meg & Gibbons, Frederick X. & Vande Lune, Linda S. & Pexa, Nancy A. & Gano, Michelle L.
- 193-202 Comparative risk estimates relative to the average peer predict behavioral intentions and concern about absolute risk
by Klein, William M.P.
- 203-219 : realism in face of terrorism in an Israeli nationwide sample
by Klar, Yechiel & Zakay, Dan & Sharvit, Keren
2002, Volume 7, Issue 01
- 1-5 Guest Editorial
by Zio, Enrico
- 7-23 Optimization of air transport logistics by genetic algorithms
by Eisinger, Siegfried & Zio, Enrico
- 25-34 Hierarchical influence diagrams for incorporating human and organizational factors in risk assessment of hazardous industrial systems
by Kosmowski, Kazimierz T. & Kwiesielewicz, Miroslaw
- 35-43 Decision analysis for transportation risk management
by Arlin Cooper, J.
- 45-56 Risk reduction when transporting dangerous goods: road or rail?
by Mazzarotta, Barbara
- 57-67 Societal risk and societal benefits
by Skjong, Rolf & Eknes, Monika L.
- 69-80 An examination of different safety cultures in a nuclear processing plant
by Harvey, Joan & Erdos, George & Bolam, Helen & Gregory, David
- 81-94 An empirical study of protein consumption and attitudes to genetically modified food
by Harvey, Joan & Erdos, George
2001, Volume 6, Issue 03
- 145-155 Continuation rights, precautionary principle, and global change
by Farrow, Scott & Morel, Benoit
- 157-166 Rights, risks, and residual obligations
by Hansson, Sven Ove & Peterson, Martin
- 167-185 A game model of farmers' demand for irrigation water from reservoirs in Southern Spain
by Lise, Wietze & Garrido, Alberto & Iglesias, Eva
- 187-206 Risk perception and ethnicity
by Palmer, Christina G.S. & Carlstrom, Lisa K. & Arthur Woodward, J.
- 207-207 Probabilistic Risk Analysis. Foundations and Methods By TIM BEDFORD and ROGER COOKE. Cambridge University Press, UK, 2001, 408 pages, ESBN 0 521 77320 2
by Kozine, Igor
2001, Volume 6, Issue 02
- 71-90 Citizens' juries: discussion, deliberation and rationality
by Aldred, Jonathan
- 91-103 Impact of BSE on attitudes to GM food
by Hunt, Stephen & Frewer, Lynn J.
- 105-119 Understanding uncertainty: forecasting seasonal climate for farmers in Zimbabwe
by Patt, Anthony
- 121-122 Introduction to the symposium
by Wagner, Wendy E.
- 123-129 Judicial review of risk assessment: substance or procedure?
by Applegate, John S.
- 131-134 A functional analysis of food safety regulation in the United States
by Walker, Vern R.
- 135-138 The effects of international trade treaties on public participation in health, safety, and environmental decisions
by Kunzer, Kathleen E.
- 139-143 Court appointed scientific experts: a demonstration project of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
by Runkle, Deborah
2001, Volume 6, Issue 01
- 1-16 Probabilistic set-up and the search for probability information in quasi-naturalistic decision tasks
by Huber, Oswald & Macho, Siegfried
- 17-32 Managing technological catastrophic risks
by Moreau, Francois
- 33-46 An overview of the use of risk assessment for environmental regulation in the UK key drivers and regulatory initiatives
by Pollard, Simon J. T.
- 47-69 Domain-specificity and gender differences in decision making
by Blais, Ann-Renee & Weber, Elke U.
2000, Volume 5, Issue 03
- 183-202 The effectiveness of physician risk management: Potential problems for patient safety
by Liang, Bryan A.
- 203-214 The risk of burnout: A dynamic phase model
by Rozbowsky, Patrizia & Semeraro, Arianna & Cervai, Sara & Gregori, Dario & Gabassi, Pier Giorgio
- 215-224 Risky shifts or shifting risk: African and African-Caribbean women's narratives on delay in seeking help for breast cancer
by Littlewood, Jenny & Elias, Edna
- 225-237 The effect of risk notification on mood in long-term survivors of Hodgkin's disease
by Bloom, Joan R. & Thornton, Dorothy & Stewart, Susan L. & Fobair, Pat & Varghese, Anna & Hancock, Steven L.
- 239-253 Some econometric evidence contradictory to the received wisdom on health and religion
by Cameron, Samuel
2000, Volume 5, Issue 02
- 107-109 Imprecise probabilities
by De Cooman, Gert
- 111-122 Imprecise and indeterminate probabilities
by Levi, Isaac
- 123-133 An experimental study of updating ambiguous beliefs
by Cohen, M. & Gilboa, I. & Jaffray, J.Y. & Schmeidler, D.
- 135-150 Human judgment under sample space ignorance
by Smithson, Michael & Bartos, Thomas & Takemura, Kazuhisa
- 151-164 Optimal pollution control under imprecise environmental risk and irreversibility
by Cheve, Morgane & Congar, Ronan
- 165-181 A survey of concepts of independence for imprecise probabilities
by Couso, Ines & Moral, Serafin & Walley, Peter
2000, Volume 5, Issue 01
- 1-17 Fractional insurance: strategies to deal with huge potential losses
by Fishburn, Peter & Shepp, Larry
- 19-38 Risk management in everyday insurance decisions: evidence from a process tracing study
by Williamson, Janis & Ranyard, Rob & Cuthbert, Lisa
- 39-48 Investigating the perceived hazard of warning signal words
by Hellier, Elizabeth & Wright, Daniel B. & Edworthy, Judy
- 49-68 Coastal bathing water health risks: developing means of assessing the adequacy of proposals to amend the 1976 EC directive
by Georgiou, Stavros & Bateman, Ian J. & Langford, Ian H. & Day, Rosemary J.
- 69-100 Confidence judgments as expressions of experienced decision conflict
by Weber, Elke U. & B Ckenholt, Ulf & Hilton, Denis J. & Wallace, Brian
- 101-103 Regions of Risk: a geographical introduction to disasters, Kenneth Hewitt, pp. 389, Addison Wesley Longman Harlow, (1997), ISBN 0 582 21005 4. 18.99
by Salter, John