Review of Network Economics
Contact information of De Gruyter:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Download restrictions: For access to full text, subscription to the journal or payment for the individual article is required.
Current editor: Julian Wright
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Julian Wright
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Peter Golla)
Series handle: repec:bpj:rneart
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
2004, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 1-16 The Governance Structure of Ports
by Brooks Mary R.
- 1-10 Port Pricing Structures and Ship Efficiency
by Strandenes Siri Pettersen
2004, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-19 The Economics of Standards Wars
by Stango Victor
- 1-23 Economic Networks in the Laboratory: A Survey
by Kosfeld Michael
- 1-21 One-sided Logic in Two-sided Markets
by Wright Julian
- 1-18 Competition Policy in the Southern Mediterranean Countries
by Geradin Damien & Petit Nicolas
2003, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 1-2 Guest Editor's Foreword
by Weisman Dennis L.
- 1-37 Dynamic Pricing and Investment from Static Proxy Models
by Mandy David M. & Sharkey William W.
- 1-27 Restructuring Industries: The Carrot and the Stick
by Sherman Roger
- 1-22 Incentive Regulation in Network Industries: Experience and Prospects in the U.S. Telecommunications, Electricity, and Natural Gas Industries
by Hemphill Ross C. & Meitzen Mark E. & Schoech Philip E.
- 1-21 The Effects of Incentive Regulation on Retail Telephone Service Quality in the United States
by Sappington David E. M.
- 1-17 Aligning Price Regulation with Telecommunications Competition
by Tardiff Timothy J. & Taylor William E.
- 1-15 Incentive Regulation in Practice: A Massachusetts Case Study
by Vasington Paul B.
- 1-14 Regulatory Impressionism: What Regulators Can and Cannot Do
by Gifford Raymond L.
- 1-11 The Arbitrage Mirage: Regulated Access Prices with Free Entry in Local Telecommunications Markets
by Hazlett Thomas W. & Havenner Arthur M.
2003, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 1-19 Some Empirical Aspects of Multi-sided Platform Industries
by Evans David S.
- 1-32 Different Approaches Towards Electricity Transmission Expansion
by Rosellón Juan
- 1-28 Data Networks are Lightly Utilized, and will Stay that Way
by Odlyzko Andrew
- 1-17 The Impact of the Regulatory Process and Price Cap Regulation in Latin American Telecommunications Markets
by Ros Agustin J.
2003, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 1-19 Theory of Credit Card Networks: A Survey of the Literature
by Chakravorti Sujit
- 1-28 The Theory of Interchange Fees: A Synthesis of Recent Contributions
by Rochet Jean-Charles
- 1-21 Approaches to Regulating Interchange Fees in Payment Systems
by Gans Joshua S & King Stephen P.
- 1-17 An Introduction to the Economics of Payment Card Networks
by Hunt Robert M.
- 1-16 Technology Adoption and Consumer Payments: Evidence from Survey Data
by Hayashi Fumiko & Klee Elizabeth
- 1-13 Automated Teller Machine Network Pricing - A Review of the Literature
by Mcandrews James J.
- 1-11 An Economic Analysis of the Determination of Interchange Fees in Payment Card Systems
by Rochet Jean-Charles & Tirole Jean
2003, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-9 An Assessment of Some Recent Criticisms of the U.S. Airline Industry
by Lee Darin
- 1-9 Review of "Cost Proxy Models and Telecommunications Policy"
by Ralph Eric Kodjo
- 1-7 Endogenous Switching Costs and Exclusive Systems Applications
by Haucap Justus
- 1-5 Endogenous Switching Costs and Exclusive Systems: A Reply
by Mariñoso Begoña Garcia
- 1-19 Traffic Jam on the Music Highway: Is it a Reproduction or a Performance?
by Einhorn Michael A. & Kurlantzick Lewis
2002, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-9 The Economics of the Supreme Court's Decision On Forward Looking Costs
by Rosston Gregory L. & Noll Roger G.
- 1-8 TELRIC - the Way Towards Competition? A European Point of View
by Falch Morten
- 1-16 Did The High Court Reach An Economic Low In Verizon v. FCC?
by Weisman Dennis L.
- 1-15 Pricing Unbundled Network Elements and the FCC's TELRIC Rule: Economic and Modeling Issues
by Tardiff Timothy J.
- 1-13 Beyond the Rhetoric: An Introduction to Implementing TELRIC
by Kennet D. Mark & Perez-Reyes Raúl
2002, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-38 Competitive Bidding for a Long-Term Electricity Distribution Contract
by Littlechild Stephen
- 1-9 The Economics of Open Source Software: A Survey of the Early Literature
by Schiff Aaron
- 1-7 Bill and Keep as the Efficient Interconnection Regime?
by Wright Julian
- 1-6 Two Papers on Internet Connectivity and Quality
by Roson Roberto
- 1-5 Bill and Keep as the Efficient Interconnection Regime?: A Reply
by Degraba Patrick
- 1-15 Recent Empirical Evidence on Discrimination by Regulated Firms
by Reiffen David & Ward Michael R