The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics
Contact information of De Gruyter:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Download restrictions: For access to full text, subscription to the journal or payment for the individual article is required.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Peter Golla)
Series handle: repec:bpj:bejmac
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-43 Convergence Across Italian Regions and the Role of Technological Catch-Up
by Maffezzoli Marco
- 1-42 Using Investment Data to Assess the Importance of Price Mismeasurement
by Comin Diego A
- 1-40 Can the AK Model Be Rescued? New Evidence from Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power
by Romero-Avila Diego
- 1-39 The Relative Price and Relative Productivity Channels for Aggregate Fluctuations
by Swanson Eric T
- 1-36 A Search-Theoretic Monetary Business Cycle Model with Capital Formation
by Menner Martin
- 1-34 Job Separation Under Uncertainty and the Wage Distribution
by Prat Julien
- 1-33 Capital Maintenance versus Technology Adoption Under Embodied Technical Progress
by Boucekkine Raouf & Martínez Blanca & Saglam Cagri
- 1-31 The Allocation of Labor and Endogenous Search Decisions
by Uren Lawrence
- 1-30 Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects
by Altug Sumru G & Usman Murat
- 1-29 Inflation Inertia in Sticky Information Models
by Coibion Olivier
- 1-28 Does Inflation Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market?
by Loboguerrero Ana Maria & Panizza Ugo
- 1-27 Let a Thousand Models Bloom: The Advantages of Making the FOMC a Truly 'Open Market'
by Sumner Scott
- 1-26 Real Business Cycle Theory and the Great Depression: The Abandonment of the Abstentionist Viewpoint
by De Vroey Michel R & Pensieroso Luca
- 1-25 How Tight Should One's Hands be Tied? Fear of Floating and the Credibility of Exchange Rate Regimes
by Rodríguez-López Jesús & Rodriguez Mendizabal Hugo
- 1-23 A Model of Veblenian Growth
by Peng Baochun
- 1-20 Biased Technical Change and Capital-Labour Substitution in Finland, 1902-2003
by Jalava Jukka & Pohjola Matti & Ripatti Antti & Vilmunen Jouko
- 1-15 Long-Run Money Growth and the Liquidity Effect
by Cothren Richard & Edwards Jeffrey A
2005, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-42 Income Taxation, Productive Government Expenditure and Stochastic Growth: On Conditions for an Optimal Policy and the Role of the Risk Premium
by Clemens Christiane
- 1-50 The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?
by Nelson Edward
- 1-46 Indeterminacy and the Stability Puzzle in Non-Convex Economies
by Evans George W & McGough Bruce
- 1-43 Human Capital and Growth: An Alternative Accounting
by Rangazas Peter C
- 1-42 Vertical Diversity, Communication Gap and Equilibrium Growth
by Das Satya P
- 1-39 How Well Does the New Keynesian Sticky-Price Model Fit the Data?
by Roberts John M.
- 1-38 The 3-Equation New Keynesian Model --- A Graphical Exposition
by Carlin Wendy & Soskice David
- 1-36 Optimal Time-Consistent Taxation with International Mobility Of Capital
by Klein Paul & Quadrini Vincenzo & Rios-Rull Jose-Victor
- 1-34 The Effects of Industrialization on Education and Youth Labor in Indonesia
by Federman Maya & Levine David I.
- 1-33 Parameter Instability, Model Uncertainty and the Choice of Monetary Policy
by Favero Carlo A. & Milani Fabio
- 1-32 Growing Old Together: Firm Survival and Employee Turnover
by Quintin Erwan & Stevens John J.
- 1-31 Policy Effects in the Post Boom U.S. Economy
by Fair Ray C
- 1-30 Non-Scale Models of R&D-based Growth: The Market Solution
by Steger Thomas M.
- 1-29 The Effects of Reducing Firing Costs in Spain: A Lost Opportunity?
by Osuna Victoria
- 1-28 An Active Public Investment Rule and the Downsizing Experience in the US: 1960-2000
by Marrero Gustavo A.
- 1-27 The Buffer-Stock Consumption Model with Endogenous Income Shifts
by Malchow-Møller Nikolaj & Thorsen Bo Jellesmark
- 1-26 Indeterminacy, Stabilization Policy and Returns to Scale: A Re-Investigation
by Sim Nicholas C. S.
- 1-25 Should Developing Countries Strengthen their Intellectual Property Rights?
by Angeles Luis
- 1-24 Capital Accumulation in Private Information Economies
by Bohacek Radim
- 1-22 Optimal Fiscal Policy with Rationing in the Labor Market
by Gorostiaga Arantza
- 1-19 The Underestimated Virtues of the Two-sector AK Model
by Felbermayr Gabriel J & Licandro Omar
- 1-15 A Closed Form Ramsey Saddle Path
by Mehlum Halvor
- 1-14 U.S. Regional Income and Technology: A Unit-Root and Cointegration Study
by Alvi Eskander & Rahman Habibur
2004, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-30 Aggregate Price Changes and Dispersion: A Comparison of the Equity and Goods and Services Markets
by Parsley David C. & Popper Helen A.
- 1-46 Schumpeterian Growth, North-South Trade and Wage Rigidity
by Grieben Wolf-Heimo
- 1-40 What Does It Take to Explain Procyclical Productivity?
by Wen Yi
- 1-38 Unions and Workforce Adjustment Costs
by Piccirilli Giulio
- 1-36 Socio-Cultural Variables and Economic Success: Evidence from Italian Provinces 1951-1991
by Peri Giovanni
- 1-35 Creative Destruction and Policy in a Model of Endogenous Growth
by Mateos-Planas Xavier
- 1-34 The Dynamics of Fertility and Growth: Baby Boom, Bust and Bounce-Back
by Day Creina
- 1-32 Endogenous Distribution, Politics, and the Growth-Equity Tradeoff
by Das Satya P & Ghate Chetan
- 1-31 Do Federal Reserve Policy Surprises Reveal Superior Information about the Economy?
by Faust Jon & Swanson Eric T & Wright Jonathan H
- 1-28 The Relationship between Stock Prices, House Prices and Consumption in OECD Countries
by Ludwig Alexander & Sløk Torsten
- 1-25 Price Stability and Monetary Policy Effectiveness when Nominal Interest Rates are Bounded at Zero
by Coenen Günter & Orphanides Athanasios & Wieland Volker
- 1-24 Tariffs, Entry Regulation and Markups: Country Size Matters
by Hoekman Bernard & Kee Hiau Looi & Olarreaga Marcelo
- 1-23 Output Composition of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Japan
by Fujiwara Ippei
- 1-22 The UK Household Sector Demand for Risky Money
by Elger Thomas & Binner Jane M.
- 1-20 Output Gap Uncertainty and Monetary Policy During the 1970s
by Spencer David E.
- 1-19 Imbalance Effects in the Lucas Model: an Analytical Exploration
by Boucekkine Raouf & Ruiz Tamarit Ramon
- 1-17 Assessing Aggregate Tests of Efficiency for Dynamic Economies
by Barbie Martin & Hagedorn Marcus & Kaul Ashok
- 1-16 Multiple Equilibria in Heterogeneous Expectations Models
by Branch William & McGough Bruce
- 1-15 Strictly Endogenous Growth with Non-renewable Resources Implies an Unbounded Growth Rate
by Groth Christian
2004, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-44 Unstable Relationships
by Burdett Kenneth & Imai Ryoichi & Wright Randall
2003, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-19 ``To Furnish an Elastic Currency'': Banking, Aggregate Risk, and Welfare
by Loewy Michael B.
- 1-7 Parente and Prescott's Theory May Work in Practice But Does Not Work in Theory
by Cozzi Guido & Palacios Luis-Felipe
- 1-65 Monetary Policy When the Nominal Short-Term Interest Rate is Zero
by Clouse James & Henderson Dale & Orphanides Athanasios & Small David H. & Tinsley P.A.
- 1-44 Idle Capital and Long-Run Productivity
by Dalgaard Carl-Johan
- 1-40 Endogenous Growth with Intertemporally Dependent Preferences
by Ferraguto Giuseppe & Pagano Patrizio
- 1-36 The Money Metric, Price and Quantity Aggregation and Welfare Measurement
by Hillinger Claude
- 1-33 Explaining Movements in the Labor Share
by Bentolila Samuel & Saint-Paul Gilles
- 1-30 Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity: Evidence from the Employment Cost Index
by Lebow David E & Saks Raven E & Wilson Beth Anne
- 1-28 High-Tech Human Capital: Do the Richest Countries Invest the Most?
by Neves Sequeira Tiago
- 1-26 An Analytical Approach to the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles and the Benefit from Activist Monetary Policy
by Kiley Michael T.
- 1-25 Sticky Prices, Coordination and Enforcement
by Driscoll John C & Ito Harumi
- 1-24 Finance Causes Growth: Can We Be So Sure?
by Manning Mark J
- 1-22 Balance of Payments Constrained Non-Scale Growth and the Population Puzzle
by Christiaans Thomas
- 1-21 On the Friedman Rule in Search Models with Divisible Money
by Berentsen Aleksander & Rocheteau Guillaume
- 1-20 Substitution Elasticities and Investment Dynamics in Two-Country Business Cycle Models
by Pakko Michael R.
- 1-18 The Politics of Endogenous Growth
by Ghate Chetan
- 1-16 The Human Capital Constraint: Of Increasing Returns, Education Choice and Coordination Failure
by Aiyar Shekhar
- 1-15 Fractional Integration with Bloomfield Disturbances in the Specification of Real Output in the G7 Countries
by Gil-Alana Luis A
2002, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-53 Inflation Stabilization and Welfare
by Woodford Michael
- 1-39 Do Rich Countries Choose Better Governments?
by Azariadis Costas & Lahiri Amartya
- 1-38 Divergence
by Beeson Patricia E. & DeJong David N.
- 1-33 The Revival of Scale Effects
by Todo Yasuyuki & Miyamoto Koji
- 1-32 Finance and Macroeconomic Volatility
by Denizer Cevdet A. & Iyigun Murat F. & Owen Ann
- 1-26 Optimal Taxation and Public Expenditure in a Model of Endogenous Growth
by Doménech Rafael & García Jose Ramón
- 1-25 Quality Improvements, the Structure of Employment, and the Skill-bias Hypothesis Revisited
by Grossmann Volker
- 1-21 On Modeling the Effects of Inflation Shocks
by Fair Ray C
- 1-19 A Cold-Turkey versus a Gradualist Approach in a Menu Cost Model
by Loh Sanguck
- 1-18 Product Prices and the OECD Cycle
by Kraay Aart & Ventura Jaume
2001, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-33 Patterns of Exchange, Fiat Money, and Coordination
by Alonso Irasema
- 1-45 Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run
by Jones Charles I.
- 1-23 Dynamic Efficiency, the Riskless Rate, and Debt Ponzi Games under Uncertainty
by Blanchard Olivier & Weil Philippe
2001, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-22 Another Example in which Lump-sum Money Creation is Beneficial
by Deviatov Alexei & Wallace Neil
- 1-48 Population Changes and Capital Accumulation: The Aging of the Baby Boom
by Ríos-Rull José-Víctor
- 1-38 Death to the Log-Linearized Consumption Euler Equation! (And Very Poor Health to the Second-Order Approximation)
by Carroll Christopher Dixon
- 1-35 Aggregate Implications of Indivisible Labor
by Mulligan Casey B
- 1-33 Fiscal Policy and Human Capital Accumulation in a Home Production Economy
by Einarsson Tor & Marquis Milton Harrison
- 1-32 Estimates of the Productivity Trend Using Time-Varying Parameter Techniques
by Roberts John M.
- 1-26 Growth Implosions and Debt Explosions: Do Growth Slowdowns Cause Public Debt Crises?
by Easterly William R.
- 1-20 Risky Collateral and Deposit Insurance
by Kocherlakota Narayana R
- 1-18 Testing for Stabilizing Monetary Policy Rules: How Robust to Alternative Specifications?
by Carey Kevin
- 1-17 International Currency
by Wright Randall & Trejos Alberto
- 1-16 Auctions and Posted Prices in Directed Search Equilibrium
by Julien Benoit & Kennes John & King Ian Paul
- 1-11 Fiscal institutions and welfare in an open economy
by Negrete Juan Carlos