AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies
GINI Policy Papers
Contact information of AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies:
Postal: Nieuwe Prinsengracht 130, 1018 VZ Amsterdam
Web page: http://www.uva-aias.net
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wiemer Salverda)
Series handle: repec:aia:ginipp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 5 GINI Policy Paper 5: Towards a better marriage between job growth and poverty reduction
by Ive Marx & Jeroen Horemans & Marchal, S. & Tim Rie & Corluy, V.
- 4 GINI Policy Paper 4: Measuring material deprivation over the economic crisis: Does a re-evaluation of ‘need’ affect measures of material deprivation?
by Abigail Mcknight
- 3 GINI Policy Paper 3: Time series and cross country variation of income inequalities in Europe on the medium run: are inequality structures converging in the past three decades?
by TÓth (István György)
- 2 GINI Policy Paper 2: A supplementary measure of income poverty including housing: advantages and risks, measurement challenges and policy implications
by Virginia Maestri
- 1 GINI Policy Paper 1: The inequality content of some of the Europe 2020 flagships
by Bogliacino, F.