University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Department of Agricultural Economics
Contact information of University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Department of Agricultural Economics:
Web page: http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in/asp/agriBangAgEcoProfile.asp
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:uasbcp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 43624 SIMAROUBA GLAUCA DC (Paradise Tree) (brochure)
by Shyamsundar, Joshi & Joshi, Shantha
- 43618 Equity In Distribution Of Benefits From Water Harvesting And Groundwater Recharge – An Economic Study In Sujala Watershed Project In Karnataka
by Seema, H.M. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Nagaraj, N.
- 43617 Valuation Of Externalities In Water, Forests And Environment For Sustainable Development
by Verghese, Shalet K. & Manjunatha, A.V. & Poornima, K.N. & Akarsha, B.M. & Rashmi, N. & Tejaswi, Pillenahalli Basavarajappa & Saikumar, B.C. & Jeevarani, A.K. & Accavva, M.S. & Amjath Babu, T.S. & Suneetha, M.S. & Unnikrishnan, P.M. & Deshpande, R.S. & Nagaraj, N. & Chandrashekar, H. & Bhat, Mahadev G. & Chengappa, P.G. & Mundinamani, S.M. & Shanmugam, T.R. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 43626 Hyperbolic discounting in analyzing investment in groundwater irrigation in India
by Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Rashmi, N. & Chandrashekar, H. & Nagaraj, N.
- 43622 Externalities of groundwater contamination due to pollution and effects on human and animal health in Karnataka
by Varuni, C.N. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Nagaraj, N. & Srikanthmurthy, P.S.
- 43619 Effect Of Sand Mining On Groundwater Depletion In Karnataka
by Hemalatha, A.C. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G. & Nagaraj, N.