NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives
2001 Annual Meeting, October 30-31
Contact information of NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives:
Postal: 342 Waters Hall, Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Web page: http://www.agecon.k-state.edu/accc/ncr194
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:nceron
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 31820 The Changing Federated Relationship
by Hogeland, Julie A.
- 31819 The Economic Impacts Associated with Locally Owned Agricultural Cooperatives: A Comparison of the Great Plains and the Eastern Cornbelt
by McNamara, Kevin T. & Fulton, Joan R. & Hine, Susan E.
- 31818 Organizational and Operating Structures of a National Pork Producers Cooperative; Evaluation of Alternatives for Implementation of the Pork America "Umbrella" Model
by Matson, James & Gehrke, Brad C.
- 31817 A History of African-American Farmer Cooperatives, 1938-2000
by Reynolds, Bruce J.
- 31816 Cooperative Infrastructures for Small Water Systems: A Case Study
by Young, Micki & Jones, Eluned & Reaves, Dixie Watts & Younos, Tamim