NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives
2005 Annual Meeting, November 8-9
Contact information of NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives:
Postal: 342 Waters Hall, Manhattan, Kansas 66506
Web page: http://www.agecon.k-state.edu/accc/ncr194
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ncerfi
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 31825 The Role of Information Technology in the Fuel Ethanol Industry
by Dunn, John R. & Caswell, Margriet & Crooks, Tony & Eidman, Vernon R. & Hrubovcak, James & Shapouri, Hosein & Richman, Scott & Scott, Tom
- 31824 Energizing a Cooperative Class with Cooperative Feasibility Software
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 31823 The Effects of Cooperative Competition on Member Loyalty
by Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Bentancor, Andrea
- 31822 Cooperative and Area Yield Insurance: A Theoretical Analysis
by Pincheira, Pablo & Zeuli, Kimberly A.
- 31821 A Property Rights Approach to Preserving Subsidized Multifamily Rural Housing with Cooperatives
by Reynolds, Bruce J.