North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
2005 NAAMIC Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress
Contact information of North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC):
Web page: http://naamic.tamu.edu/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:naam05
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 163870 United States Animal Health Association
- 163869 Integration of the Veterinary Services of NAFTA Partners
- 163868 The Next Farm Bill
by Thompson, Robert L.
- 163867 A Nafta Approach To Animal Health And Biosecurity: Pipe Dream Or Possibility
by Saprling, David & Caswell, Julie A
- 163866 Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration Under Stress
- 163865 Disruption in the NAFTA Supply Chain for Beef and Cattle: An Evaluation of Possible Policy Responses
by LeRoy, Danny G. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Anderson, David
- 163864 Market and Policy Integration in Times of Crisis
by Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F.
- 163863 NAFTA’s Underdeveloped Institutions: Did They Contribute to the BSE Crisis?
by Kerr, William A.
- 163862 North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination
by Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven
- 163861 Structural Implications of Persistent Disharmony in North American Beef and Pork Industries
by Gervais, Jean-Phillipe & Schroeder, Ted
- 163860 Agrifood Market Integration: Perspectives from Developing Countries
by Chaddad, Fabio R. & Aguilar, Patricia & Jank, Marcos S.
- 163859 Agricultural Policies in Selected OECD Countries: Opportunities for Reform
by Ash, Ken
- 163858 Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration Under Stress
by Anonymous & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F. & Rude, James