Marine Resources Foundation
Marine Resource Economics
Contact information of Marine Resources Foundation:
Web page: http://www.uri.edu/cels/enre/mre/mre.htm
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:mareec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1985, Volume 02, Issue 1
1985, Volume 01, Issue 4
- Towards a Theory of the Regulated Fishery
by Wilen, James E.
- The Effect of Fishermen's Quotas on Expected Catch Rates
by Clark, Colin W.
- Residuals Management: Disposal of Sewage Sludge in the New York Bight
by Conrad, Jon M.
- Regulatory Mechanisms and Information Processing in Uncertain Fisheries
by Mangel, Marc & Plant, Richard E.
- Harvesting Canadian Fish and Rents: A Partial Review of the Report of the Commission on Canadian Pacific Fisheries Policy
by DeVoretz, Don J. & Schwindt, Richard
1985, Volume 01, Issue 3
- The Multicohort Fishery Under Uncertainty
by Spulber, Daniel F.
- The Analysis of Parameter Error Propagation in Simple Fishery Models
by Saila, S.B. & Lorda, E. & Walker, H.A.
- Statistical Methods Applicable to Selected Problems in Fisheries Biology and Economics
by Swierzbinski, Joseph
- Irreversible Investment and Optimal Fisheries Management: A Stochastic Analysis
by Charles, Anthony T. & Munro, Gordon R.
- A Discrete Model of Replenishable Resource Management Under Uncertainty
by Smith, J. Barry
1984, Volume 01, Issue 2
- Stochastic Bioeconomics: A Review of Basic Methods and Results
by Andersen, Peder & Sutinen, Jon G.
- Regulation Under Uncertainty: An Intuitive Survey and Application to Fisheries
by Yohe, Gary W.
- Uncertainty in Fisheries Economics: The Role of the Discount Rate
by Plourde, Charles & Bodell, Richard