Southern Agricultural Economics Association
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
Contact information of Southern Agricultural Economics Association:
Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:joaaec
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 43, Issue 03
- Challenges and Opportunities for Water of the Rio Grande
by Rister, M. Edward & Sturdivant, Allen W. & Lacewell, Ronald D. & Michelsen, Ari M.
- Statewide Water Planning: The Georgia Experience
by Mullen, Jeffrey D.
- Groundwater Policy Research: Collaboration with Groundwater Conservation Districts in Texas
by Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Johnson, Phillip N. & Guerrero, Bridget L. & Weinheimer, Justin & Amosson, Stephen H. & Almas, Lal K. & Golden, Bill B. & Wheeler-Cook, Erin
- Discussion: Applications and Innovations in Spatial Econometrics
by LeSage, James P.
- Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application
by Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco
- Business Establishment Growth in the Appalachian Region, 2000-2007: An Application of Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models
by Xu, Wan & Lambert, Dayton M.
- Editors' Report - February 7, 2011
by Marchant, Mary A. & Bosch, Darrell J.
- JAAE Front page
- SAEA Award Recipients (1987-2011)
2011, Volume 43, Issue 02
- Front Materials
- Impact of Mandatory Price Reporting on Hog Market Integration
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- Crop Insurance, Disaster Payments and Land Use Change: The Effect of Sodsaver on Incentives for Grassland Conversion
by Claassen, Roger & Cooper, Joseph C. & Carriazo, Fernando
- Will Changing Demographics Affect U.S. Cheese Demand?
by Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Dong, Diansheng & Yen, Steven T. & Johnson, Rachel J.
- Disentangling Access and View Amenities in Access-Restricted Coastal Residential Communities
by Morgan, O. Ashton & Hamilton, Stuart E.
- The Effect of Social Capital on the Choice to Use Sustainable Agricultural Practices
by Munasib, Abdul B.A. & Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey
by Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda J. & You, Wen
- An Evaluation of Factors Affecting the Choice of Coastal Recreational Activities
by Paudel, Krishna P. & Caffey, Rex H. & Devkota, Nirmala
- Crop Supply Response under Risk: Impacts of Emerging Issues on Southeastern U.S. Agriculture
by Liang, Yan & Miller, J. Corey & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H.
- End Materials
2011, Volume 43, Issue 01
- Back Materials
- Front Materials
- Agricultural Productivity Convergence: Myth or Reality?
by Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Zilberman, David
- The Genetic and Economic Impact of the University of Arkansasâ€™s Rice Breeding Program: 1983â€“2007
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Moldenhauer, Karen A. & Lyman, Nathaniel
- Food Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from GARCH and GARCH-X Estimates
by Apergis, Nicholas & Rezitis, Anthony N.
- Location Choice Behavior of Gulf of Mexico Shrimpers under Dynamic Economic Conditions
by Ran, Tao & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr.
- U.S. Consumersâ€™ Valuation of Quality Attributes in Beef Products
by Abidoye, Babatunde O. & Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D. & Mennecke, Brian & Townsend, Anthony M.
- Optimal Dynamic Management of Agricultural Land-Uses: An Application of Regime Switching
by Doole, Graeme J. & Hertzler, Greg
- A Whole Farm Analysis of the Influence of Auto-Steer Navigation on Net Returns, Risk, and Production Practices
by Shockley, Jordan M. & Dillon, Carl R. & Stombaugh, Timothy S.
- Panel Data Estimation Methods on Supply and Demand Elasticities: The Case of Cotton in Greece
by Kotakou, Christina A.
- Hedging Effectiveness Around U.S. Department of Agriculture Crop Reports
by McKenzie, Andrew M. & Singh, Navinderpal
- Ascertaining the Impact of the 2000 USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans on the Intake of Calories, Caffeine, Calcium, and Vitamin C from At-Home Consumption of Nonalcoholic Beverages
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Clauson, Annette L.
2010, Volume 42, Issue 04
- Technical Barriers to Interstate Trade: Noxious Weed Regulations
by Gopinath, Munisamy & Min, He & Buccola, Steven T.
- Potential Impacts of Foodborne Illness Incidences on Market Movements and Prices of Fresh Produce in the U.S
by Palma, Marco A. & Ribera, Luis A. & Bessler, David A. & Paggi, Mechel S. & Knutson, Ronald D.
- Contributions of U.S. Crop Subsidies to Biofuel and Related Markets
by Devadoss, Stephen & Bayham, Jude
- Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Biodegradable Containers Than for Plastic Ones? Evidence from Hypothetical Conjoint Analysis and Nonhypothetical Experimental Auctions
by Yue, Chengyan & Hall, Charles R. & Behe, Bridget K. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Lopez, Roberto G.
- Effectiveness of Two Water Conservation Policies: An Integrated Modeling Approach
by Das, Biswa R. & Willis, David B. & Johnson, Jeffrey W.
- Analysis of Import Demand for Wooden Beds in the U.S
by Wan, Yang & Sun, Changyou & Grebner, Donald L.
- An Improved Method for Calibrating Purchase Intentions in Stated Preference Demand Models
by Davies, Stephen P. & Loomis, John B.
- Dynamic Effects of Grain and Energy Prices on the Catfish Feed and Farm Sectors
by Muhammad, Andrew & Zheng, Hualu
- Do Farmers Hedge Optimally or by Habit? A Bayesian Partial-Adjustment Model of Farmer Hedging
by Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Karali, Berna
- Hog Options: Contract Redesign and Market Efficiency
by Urcola, Hernan A. & Irwin, Scott H.
- Cow-Calf Producer Perceptions Regarding Individual Animal Traceability
by Schulz, Lee L. & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- An Empirical Investigation of Interproduct Relationships Between Domestic and Imported Seafood in the U.S
by Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- A Return of the Threshing Ring? A Case Study of Machinery and Labor-Sharing in Midwestern Farms
by Artz, Georgeanne M. & Colson, Gregory & Ginder, Roger G.
- The Effect of Increased Energy Prices on Agriculture: A Differential Supply Approach
by Moss, Charles B. & Livanis, Grigorios T. & Schmitz, Andrew
2010, Volume 42, Issue 03
- Treasurer's Report -- February 8, 2010
by Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- SAEA 2010 Annual Meetings Selected Posters
- SAEA 2010 Annual Meetings Selected Papers
- The Status of Agricultural Economics Profession: Evidence from Graduate Education
by Reed, Michael R.
- Michael R. Reed
- Organized Symposia SAEA 2010 Annual Meetings
- Great Teaching: Undergraduate Agricultural Economics Millennial Students
by Litzenberg, Kerry K.
- Kerry K. Litzenberg Lifetime Achievement Award
- Should We Invest in Biofuels?
by Wetzstein, Michael E.
- Drivers of Resident Support for Animal Care Oriented Ballot Initiatives
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- Michael E. Wetzstein Lifetime Achievement Award
- Discussion: Animal Identification Systems in North America: Achievements and Future Challenges
by Knutson, Ronald D.
- Development and Implementation of a Mandatory Animal Identification System: The Canadian Experience
by Carlberg, Jared G.
- The Mexican Animal Identification System: Current Situation, Problems, and Potential
by Ortega, Carlos & Peel, Derrell S.
- The U.S. Animal Identification Experience
by Anderson, David P.
- Discussion: What Have We Learned from the New Suite of Risk Management Programs of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008?
by Lubben, Bradley D. & Novak, James L.
- Should Basic Underwriting Rules be Applied to Average Crop Revenue Election and Supplemental Revenue?
by Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr.
- Average Crop Revenue Election, Crop Insurance, and Supplemental Revenue Assistance: Interactions and Overlap for Illinois and Kansas Farm Program Crops
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Langemeier, Michael R.
- Lessons Learned in the Southern Region after the First Year of Implementation of the New Commodity Programs
by Campiche, Jody L. & Harris, Wesley L.
- Discussion: Revisiting Macroeconomic Linkages to Agriculture: The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables and the Oil Sector on Farm Prices and Income
by Penson, John B., Jr.
- The Impact of the Oil Sector on Commodity Prices: Correlation or Causation?
by Saghaian, Sayed H.
- Recent Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agriculture in Historical Perspective
by Orden, David
- The U.S. Agricultural Sector and the Macroeconomy
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W.
- Discussion: The Economics of Animal Welfare
by Hudson, Darren
- Verifying Credence Attributes in Livestock Production
by Olynk, Nicole J. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- The Economics of Regulations on Hen Housing in California
by Sumner, Daniel A. & Matthews, William A. & Mench, Joy A. & Rosen-Molina, J. Thomas
2010, Volume 42, Issue 02
- Economic Evaluation of Wind Energy as an Alternative to Natural Gas Powered Irrigation
by Guerrero, Bridget L. & Amosson, Stephen H. & Marek, Thomas H. & Johnson, Jeffrey W.
- Estimating a Demand System with Seasonally Differenced Data
by Harri, Ardian & Brorsen, B. Wade & Muhammad, Andrew & Anderson, John D.
- Assessing the Technical and Allocative Efficiency of U.S. Organic Producers
by Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne
- An Analysis of Food Grain Consumption in Urban Jiangsu Province of China
by Zheng, Zhihao & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari
- A Flexible Parametric Family for the Modeling and Simulation of Yield Distributions
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & McDonald, Tanya U. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- Exits Among U.S. Burley Tobacco Growers After the End of the Federal Tobacco Program
by Tiller, Kelly & Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Starnes, Jane H.
- A Multi-Period Analysis of Two Common Livestock Management Strategies Given Fluctuating Precipitation and Variable Prices
by Ritten, John P. & Frasier, W. Marshall & Bastian, Christopher T. & Paisley, Steven I. & Smith, Michael A. & Mooney, Sian
- Agricultural Contracts and Alternative Marketing Options: A Matching Analysis
by Katchova, Ani L.
- Factors Influencing Farmer Adoption of Portable Computers for Site-Specific Management: A Case Study for Cotton Production
by Walton, Jonathan C. & Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Marra, Michele C. & Martin, Steven W. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- Limited Access to Conservation: Limited- Resource Farmer Participation in the Conservation Security Program in the Southeast
by Bergtold, Jason S. & Molnar, Joseph J.
- Staying in Touch through Extension: An Analysis of Farmersâ€™ Use of Alternative Extension Information Products
by Jones, Lauren E. & Diekmann, Florian & Batte, Marvin T.
- Land Use Issues: The Last Settlerâ€™s Syndrome
by Groothuis, Peter A.
- Spatial Price Analysis Incorporating Rate of Trade: Methods and Application to United Statesâ€“China Soybean Trade
by Han, Shengfei & Durham, Catherine A.
- Dynamic Adjustment of U.S. Agriculture to Energy Price Changes
by Lambert, David K. & Gong, Jian
2010, Volume 42, Issue 01
- Community Development and Local Social Capital
by Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Anil, Bulent & Munasib, Abdul B.A.
- The Role of Bounties and Human Behavior on Louisiana Nutria Harvests
by Dedah, Cheikhna O. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr. & Keithly, Walter R., Jr.
- The Relative Impacts of U.S. Bio-Fuel Policies on Fuel-Energy Markets: A Comparative Static Analysis
by Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Daberkow, Stan G.
- Farmer Willingness to Supply Poultry Litter for Energy Conversion and to Invest in an Energy Conversion Cooperative
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Roberts, Roland K. & Bazen, Ernest F. & Menard, R. Jamey & English, Burton C.
- LL601 Contamination and Its Impact on U.S. Rice Prices
by Li, Yarui & Wailes, Eric J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Thomsen, Michael R.
- Factors Affecting Adoption of Recommended Management Practices in Stocker Cattle Production
by Johnson, Rachel J. & Doye, Damona G. & Lalman, David L. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry & Chung, Chanjin
- Wheat Variety Selection to Maximize Returns and Minimize Risk: An Application of Portfolio Theory
by Barkley, Andrew P. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Shroyer, James
- Irrigation Restriction and Biomass Market Interactions: The Case of the Alluvial Aquifer
by Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Vickery, Gina B.
- Price Discovery in Nebraska Cattle Markets
by Stockton, Matthew C. & Bessler, David A. & Wilson, Roger K.
- Optimal Grazing Termination Date for Dual-Purpose Winter Wheat Production
by Taylor, Karen W. & Epplin, Francis M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Fieser, Brian G. & Horn, Gerald W.
- What Explains the Incidence of the Use of a Common Sediment Control on Lots with Houses Under Construction?
by Templeton, Scott R. & Sessions, William T. & Haselbach, Liv M. & Campbell, Wallace A. & Hayes, John C.
2009, Volume 41, Issue 03
- Demand for Multimedia in the Classroom
by Boyer, Tracy A. & Briggeman, Brian C. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- Production Response to Increased Imports: The Case of U.S. Sugar
by Kennedy, P. Lynn & Schmitz, Andrew
- Welfare Impacts of the Mexico Potato Quarantine
by Richards, Timothy J. & Molina, Ignacio & Hussein, Osman
- An Assessment of Dynamic Behavior in the U.S. Catfish Market: An Application of the Generalized Dynamic Rotterdam Model
by Muhammad, Andrew & Jones, Keithly G.
- Does Price or Income Affect Organic Choice? Analysis of U.S. Fresh Produce Users
by Smith, Travis A. & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan
- Consumer Preferences for Animal Welfare Attributes: The Case of Gestation Crates
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Olynk, Nicole J. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- A Comparison of Actual and Hypothetical Willingness to Pay of Parents and Non-Parents for Protecting Infant Health: The Case of Nitrates in Drinking Water
by Loomis, John B. & Bell, Paul & Cooney, Helen & Asmus, Cheryl
- Oyster Demand Adjustments to Counter-Information and Source Treatments in Response to Vibrio vulnificus
by Morgan, O. Ashton & Martin, Gregory S. & Huth, William L.
- Best Management Practices to Enhance Water Quality: Who is Adopting Them?
by Ghazalian, Pascal L. & Larue, Bruno & West, Gale E.
- Farming Exit Decision by Age Group: Analysis of Tobacco Buyout Impact in Kentucky
by Pushkarskaya, Helen N. & Vedenov, Dmitry V.
- Enhancing Farm Profitability through Portfolio Analysis: The Case of Spatial Rice Variety Selection
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Barkely, Andrew & Watkins, Brad & Hignight, Jeffrey A.
- Factors Influencing Wheat Yield and Variability: Evidence from Manitoba, Canada
by Carew, Richard & Smith, Elwin G. & Grant, Cynthia
- Lump Sum versus Annuity: Choices of Kentucky Farmers during the Tobacco Buyout Program
by Pushkarskaya, Helen N. & Marshall, Maria I.
- Willingness-to-Pay for Attribute Level and Variability: The Case of Mexican Millersâ€™ Demand for Hard Red Winter Wheat
by Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Lusk, Jayson L. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Rayas-Duarte, Patricia
- The Impact of Integration Strategies on Food Business Firm Value
by Dorsey, Sarah & Boland, Michael A.
- Valuing Intellectual Property Rights in an Imperfectly Competitive Market: A Biopharming Application
by Kostandini, Genti & Mills, Bradford F.
2009, Volume 41, Issue 02
- Doctoring the Afflicted and Demythifying Public Policy
by Sanders, Larry D.
- Organized Symposia
- Selected Posters, SAEA 2009, Annual Meeting
- Selected Paper Abstracts, Annual Meetings
- The Intellectual Impact of Agricultural Economists
by Zapata, Hector O.
- Discussion: Exchange Rates, Energy Policy and Outcomes in Agricultural Markets
by Rosson, C. Parr, III
- On the Dynamic Relationship between U.S. Farm Income and Macroeconomic Variables
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W.
- Exchange Rates Impacts on Agricultural Inputs Prices using VAR
by Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Allen, Albert J.
- The Relationship between Oil, Exchange Rates, and Commodity Prices
by Harri, Ardian & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Hudson, Darren
- The Food versus Fuel Debate: Implications for Consumers
by Harrison, R. Wes
- Biofuels: Potential Production Capacity, Effects on Grain and Livestock Sectors, and Implications for Food Prices and Consumers
by Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Elobeid, Amani E. & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Dong, Fengxia & Hart, Chad E. & Chavez, Eddie C. & Pan, Suwen & Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Dumortier, Jerome
- Conditions Necessary for Private Investment in the Ethanol Industry
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- Land Use Implications of Expanding Biofuel Demand
by Dicks, Michael R. & Campiche, Jody L. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Hellwinckel, Chad M. & Bryant, Henry L. & Richardson, James W.
- Discussion: Human Capital and Rural Economic Development
by Barefield, Alan
- Race, Gender, School Discipline, and Human Capital Effects
by Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Anil, Bulent
- Do Rural Community Colleges Supply Unique Educational Benefits?
by Mykerezi, Elton & Kostandini, Genti & Mills, Bradford F.
- Rural Gaps in Participation in Early Childhood Education
by Temple, Judy A.
- Discussion: Commodity Price Discovery: Problems That Have Solutions or Solutions That Are Problems
by Fortenbery, T. Randall
- Devil or Angel? The Role of Speculation in the Recent Commodity Price Boom (and Bust)
by Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R. & Merrin, Robert P.
- Grain Contracting Strategies to Induce Delivery and Performance in Volatile Markets
by Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- Managing Price Risk in Volatile Grain Markets, Issues and Potential Solutions
by McKenzie, Andrew M. & Kunda, Eugene L.
2009, Volume 41, Issue 01
- Modeling Pork Supply Response and Price Volatility: The Case of Greece
by Rezitis, Anthony N. & Stavropoulos, Konstantinos S.
- Consumer Preferences for Amount and Type of Fat in Ground Beef
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Parker, Natalie
- The Marketing Performance of Illinois and Kansas Wheat Farmers
by Dietz, Sarah N. & Aulerich, Nicole M. & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L.
- Probabilistic Models of Yield, Price, and Revenue Risks for Fed Cattle Production
by Belasco, Eric J. & Taylor, Mykel R. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- The Asymmetric Cycling of U.S. Soybeans and Brazilian Coffee Prices: An Opportunity for Improved Forecasting and Understanding of Price Behavior
by Ramirez, Octavio A.
- Searching for an Environmental Kuznets Curve in Carbon Dioxide Pollutant in Latin American Countries
by Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Bhattarai, Keshav
- Hurricanes and Possible Intensity Increases: Effects on and Reactions from U.S. Agriculture
by Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce A.
- What Does Initial Farm Size Imply About Growth and Diversification?
by Melhim, Almuhanad & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Shumway, C. Richard
- Discounting Spotted Apples: Investigating Consumersâ€™ Willingness to Accept Cosmetic Damage in an Organic Product
by Yue, Chengyan & Alfnes, Frode & Jensen, Helen H.
- What Influences Consumer Choice of Fresh Produce Purchase Location?
by Bond, Jennifer Keeling & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Bond, Craig A.
- Uncertainty Discounting for Land-Based Carbon Sequestration
by Kim, Man-Keun & McCarl, Bruce A.
- Consumer Acceptance and Willingness to Pay for Blueberry Products with Nonconventional Attributes
by Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Bastin, Sandra
- Effects of Price and Quality Differences in Source Differentiated Beef on Market Demand
by Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- Factors Affecting Farmersâ€™ Utilization of Agricultural Risk Management Tools: The Case of Crop Insurance, Forward Contracting, and Spreading Sales
by Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J.
- Alternative Model Selection Using Forecast Error Variance Decompositions in Wholesale Chicken Markets
by McKenzie, Andrew M. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Carreira, Rita I.
- Agricultural Profits and Farm Household Wealth: A Farm-level Analysis Using Repeated Cross Sections
by Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hallahan, Charles B.
- Regional Wholesale Price Relationships in the Presence of Counter-Seasonal Imports
by Raper, Kellie Curry & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Aguilar, Cristobal
- Valuing Fed Cattle Using Objective Tenderness Measures
by Riley, John Michael & Schroeder, Ted C. & Wheeler, Tommy L. & Shackelford, Stephen D. & Koohmaraie, Mohammad
2008, Volume 40, Issue 03
- Dynamics of Price Transmission in the Presence of a Major Food Safety Shock: Impact of H5N1 Avian Influenza on the Turkish Poultry Sector
by Saghaian, Sayed H. & Ozertan, Gokhan & Spaulding, Aslihan D.
- Land Preservation in British Columbia: An Empirical Analysis of the Factors Underlying Public Support and Willingness to Pay
by Androkovich, Robert A. & Desjardins, Ivan & Tarzwell, Gordon & Tsogaris, Peter
- Relative Importance of Factors Affecting Customerâ€™s Decisions to Buy Pick-Your-Own Versus Preharvested Fruit at North Carolina Farms
by Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Safley, Charles D.
- Income Effects on the Trade Balance in the United States: Analysis by Sector
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Paul, Rodney
- Growing U.S. Trade Deficit in Consumer-Oriented Agricultural Products
by Zhuang, Renan & Koo, Won W. & Mattson, Jeremy W.
- European Union Import Demand for In-Shell Peanuts
by Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- Assessing Time-Varying Oligopoly and Oligopsony Power in the U.S. Paper Industry
by Mei, Bin & Sun, Changyou
- The Impact of the Kansas Wheat Breeding Program on Wheat Yields, 1911â€“2006
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Barkley, Andrew P. & Chumley, Forrest G.
- Production Inefficiency in Fed Cattle Marketing and the Value of Sorting Pens into Alternative Marketing Groups Using Ultrasound Technology
by Koontz, Stephen R. & Hoag, Dana L. & Brethour, John R. & Walker, Jodine L.
- Contributions of Immigrant Farmworkers to California Vegetable Production
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- Understanding Factors That Influence Breeders to Sell Bulls at Performance Tests
by Lillywhite, Jay M. & Simonsen, J.
- Factors Affecting Adoption of Cow-Calf Production Practices in Oklahoma
by Ward, Clement E. & Vestal, Mallory K. & Doye, Damona G. & Lalman, David L.
- Estimating Asymmetric Advertising Response: An Application to U.S. Nonalcoholic Beverage Demand
by Zheng, Yuqing & Kaiser, Harry M.
- India Edible Oil Consumption: A Censored Incomplete Demand Approach
by Pan, Suwen & Mohanty, Samarendu & Welch, Mark
- Signaling Credit Risk in Agriculture: Implications for Capital Structure Analysis
by Zhao, Jianmei & Barry, Peter J. & Katchova, Ani L.
- Beef Producer Preferences and Purchase Decisions for Livestock Price Insurance
by Fields, Deacue & Gillespie, Jeffrey M.
- Valuing the Changes in Herbicide Risks Resulting from Adoption of Roundup Ready Soybeans by U.S. Farmers: A Revealed-Preference Approach
by Sydorovych, Olha & Marra, Michele C.
- Valuing Transgenic Cotton Technologies Using a Risk/Return Framework
by Bryant, Kelly J. & Reeves, Jeanne M. & Nichols, Robert L. & Greene, Jeremy K. & Tingle, Christopher H. & Studebaker, Glenn E. & Bourland, Fred M. & Capps, Charles D. & Groves, Frank E.
- Crop Revenue and Yield Insurance Demand: A Subjective Probability Approach
by Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O. & Baquet, Alan E. & Patrick, George F.
2008, Volume 40, Issue 02
- The Ethanolization of Agriculture and the Roles of Agricultural Economists
by Herndon, Cary W., Jr.
- Correction of Measurement Error in Monthly USDA Pig Crop: Generating Alternative Data Series
by Kim, In Seck & Plain, Ronald L. & Bullock, J. Bruce & Jei, Sang Young
- A Joint Estimation Method to Combine Dichotomous Choice CVM Models with Count Data TCM Models Corrected for Truncation and Endogenous Stratification
by Gonzalez, Juan Marcos & Loomis, John B. & Gonzalez-Caban, Armando
- Testing Nonlinear Logit Models of Performance Effectiveness Ratings: Cooperative Extension and Organic Farmers
by Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A.
- Population Growth and Land Use Dynamics along Urbanâ€“Rural Gradient
by Polyakov, Maksym & Zhang, Daowei
- Residential Land Values in Urbanizing Areas
by Kaltsas, Ioannis K. & Bosch, Darrell J. & McGuirk, Anya M.
- Agency Theory Issues in the Food Processing Industry
by Boland, Michael A. & Golden, Bill B. & Tsoodle, Leah J.
- U.S. Demand for Sourceâ€“Differentiated Shrimp: A Differential Approach
by Jones, Keithly G. & Harvey, David J. & Hahn, William F. & Muhammad, Andrew
- Impact of Income on Price and Income Responses in the Differential Demand System
by Brown, Mark G.
- Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production on Southern Agriculture
by Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Hudson, Darren
- Impact of the Ethanol Boom on Livestock and Dairy Industries: What Are They Going to Eat?
by Anderson, David P. & Anderson, John D. & Sawyer, Jason
- Applying Experimental Economics to Obesity in the Family Household
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Warziniack, Travis & Schroeter, Christiane & Morgan, Kari
- Conservation Programs: Will Grain Production Reclaim Acres in the South?
by Petrolia, Daniel R. & Ibendahl, Gregory A.
- An International Comparison of the Effects of Government Agricultural Support on Food Budget Shares
by Miller, J. Corey & Coble, Keith H.
- Economic Factors and Body Weight: An Empirical Analysis
by Schroeter, Christiane & Lusk, Jayson L.
- The Effect of Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Expenditures on Obesity Rates: A State-Level Analysis
by Cai, Yongxia & Alviola, Pedro A., IV & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Wu, Ximing
- Evaluating Water Conservation Strategies and Policies
by Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- Economic Efficiency of Short-Term Versus Long-Term Water Rights Buyouts
by Wheeler, Erin A. & Golden, Bill B. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- Farm-Level Risk Management Using Irrigation and Weather Derivatives
by Lin, Shanshan & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- A Coasian Approach to Efficient Water Allocation of a Transboundary River
by Willis, David B. & Baker, Justin Scott
- Integrating Stakeholder Input into Water Policy Development and Analysis
by Guerrero, Bridget L. & Amosson, Stephen H. & Almas, Lal K.
- Discussion: The 2007 Farm Bill and Crop Insurance: Implications for Crop Producers in the South
by Worth, Thomas
- Risk-Reducing Effectiveness of Revenue versus Yield Insurance in the Presence of Government Payments
by Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Power, Gabriel J.
- Implications of Integrated Commodity Programs and Crop Insurance
by Coble, Keith H. & Barnett, Barry J.
- Safety Nets or Trampolines? Federal Crop Insurance, Disaster Assistance, and the Farm Bill
by Goodwin, Barry K. & Rejesus, Roderick M.
2008, Volume 40, Issue 01
- El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy
by Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W.
- Processor Willingness to Adopt a Crawfish Peeling Machine: An Application of Technology Adoption under Uncertainty
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Lewis, Darius
- Awareness of and Application to the Environmental Quality Incentives Program By Cowâ€“Calf Producers
by Obubuafo, Joyce & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Kim, Seon-Ae
- A Binary Logit Estimation of Factors Affecting Adoption of GPS Guidance Systems by Cotton Producers
by Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Larson, James A. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & English, Burton C. & Marra, Michele C. & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- Live Animal Ultrasound Information as a Decision Tool in Replacement Beef Heifer Programs
by Dos Santos, Alecsandro & Anderson, John D. & Vann, Rhonda C. & Willard, Scott T.