International Association of Agricultural Economists
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iaae09
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 51552 Can German Wine Cooperatives Compete on Quality?
by Schamel, Guenter
- 51547 Reshaping agricultural peatland use climate friendly in selected German regions
by Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Hübner, Rico & Freibauer, Annette & Droesler, Matthias
- 51545 The Role of Bounded Rationality in Farm Financing Decisions – First Empirical Evidence –
by Musshoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Wassmuss, Harm
- 51542 Collective Activities for the Management of Rural Common-Pool Resources: A Case Study of Irrigation System from Niigata Prefecture, Japan
by Furuzawa, Shinichi & Kiminami, Lily & Kiminami, Akira
- 51541 China’s growing food imports from the EU
by Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Jyrki S.
- 51540 Food Safety Information And Meat Demand In Spain
by Radwan, Amr & Gil, Jose Maria & Ben Kaabia, Monia & Serra, Teresa
- 51539 Ambiguous jointness and multifunctionality
by Romstad, Eirik
- 51538 Fat Chance: Modelling the Socio-Economic Determinants of Dietary Fat Intake in China
by Shankar, Bhavani
- 51537 The potential contribution of forage shrubs to economic returns and environmental management in Australian dryland agricultural systems
by Monjardino, Marta & Revell, Dean & Pannell, David J.
- 51488 Insights from the Guatemalan food system: an application of exploratory spatial data analysis techniques for food security analysis
by Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred
- 51485 A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia
by Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J.
- 51477 Effects of Increased Biofuel Blending on Demand for Biomass, Food Production and Commodity Prices in Eastern Germany
by Zeller, Heiko & Haring, Anna Maria & Khachatryan, Armen
- 51476 Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections
by Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 51475 A Theory of Standards-Driven Rural Development
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Rozelle, Scott & Xiang, Tao & Vandemoortele, Thijs
- 51473 Growth Dynamics of Dairy Processing Firms in the European Union
by Gardebroek, Cornelis & Turi, Kedir N. & Wijnands, Jo H.M.
- 51472 Does microfinance reduce rural poverty? Evidence based on household panel data from northern Ethiopia
by Berhane, Guush & Gardebroek, Cornelis
- 51471 Agricultural Clusters in China
by Kiminami, Lily & Kiminami, Akira
- 51470 Is Micro-Finance Achieving Its Goal Among Smallholder Farmers in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya Using Propensity Score Matching
by Owuor, George
- 51469 Analysis of poverty and its covariates among smallholder farmers in the eastern Hararghe highlands of Ethiopia
by Bogale, Ayalneh & Korf, Benedikt
- 51468 Deep roots in culture, shallow roots in nature: Identifying sustainable bamboo management challenges for China and the implications for multidisciplinary research
by Buckingham, Kathleen
- 51467 Poverty Reduction during the Rural-Urban Transformation - The Role of the Missing Middle
by Christiaensen, Luc J.M. & Todo, Yasuyuki
- 51466 Effect of Social Capital on Performance of Smallholder Producer Organizations: The Case of Groundnut Growers in Western Kenya
by Wambugu, Stella N. & Okello, Julius Juma & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo & Bekele, Shiferaw
- 51465 The impact of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Outbreaks and alternative control strategies on agricultural markets and trade
by Junker, Franziska & Komorowska, Joanna & van Tongeren, Frank W.
- 51464 Labour allocation patterns of rural households to agriculture and forest activities in Kakamega district, Western Kenya
by Sikei, Geophrey & Odhiambo, Mark O. & Olwande, John
- 51463 Regional differences in the determinants for structural change in German agriculture
by Roeder, Norbert & Kilian, Stefan
- 51462 Relationship between Income-poverty and Food insecurity in Rural Far-western Mid-hills of Nepal
by Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash
- 51461 The Role of Infrastructure in Mitigating Poverty Dynamics: The Case of an Irrigation Project in Sri Lanka
by Sawada, Yasuyuki & Shoji, Masahiro & Sugawara, Shinya & Shinkai, Naoko
- 51460 Analyzing Drivers of World Food Prices: Weather, Growth, and Biofuels
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Kaye-Blake, William & Cagatay, Selim
- 51459 Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Fresh Tomatoes Imports from Mexico to the United States
by Jaramillo-Villanueva, Jose Luis & Sarker, Rakhal
- 51458 A spatial bio-economic modelling approach on the trade-offs between global bioenergy demand, agricultural intensification, expansion, and trade
by Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Popp, Alexander & Beringer, Tim & Muller, Christoph & Lucht, Wolfgang
- 51454 Operational Models for Improving the Targeting Efficiency of Agricultural and Development Policies: A systematic comparison of different estimation methods using out-of-sample tests
by Houssou, Nazaire & Zeller, Manfred
- 51453 Food Aid, External Trade and Domestic Markets: Implications for Food Security in Darfur
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Subran, Ludovic
- 51449 Issues, impacts, and prospects of the first transgenic crops tolerant to a herbicide. The case of glyphosate-tolerant soybean in the USA
by Bonny, Sylvie
- 51448 Improving Market Access: The Role of Auctions in Converting Tariff-Rate Quotas into Single Tariffs
by Joerin, Robert
- 51444 Semi-subsistence Farm Households in Central and South-eastern Europe: Current State and Future Perspectives
by Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Curtiss, Jarmila & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 51438 Farm Household Efficiency In Mozambique
by Uaiene, Rafael N. & Arndt, Channing
- 51437 Market outlet choices in the context of changing demand for fresh meat: implications for smallholder inclusion in pork supply chain in Vietnam
by Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Toan, Nguyen Ngoc & Que, Nguyen Ngoc & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Tisdell, Clement A. & Staal, Steven J.
- 51436 Productivity growth and the effects of R&D in African agriculture
by Alene, Arega D.
- 51435 Enabling Institutions, Collective Action and Watershed Management in Semi-Arid India: Effects on Natural Resources and Rural Poverty
by Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Kebede, Tewodros A. & Reddy, V. Ratna
- 51433 Does Non-Farm Income Increase Farm-Household Income Inequality? Evidence from Three Continents
by Kimhi, Ayal
- 51432 Optimal Groundwater Extraction under the Linear Response and Plateau Technology
by Wang, Chenggang & Segarra, Eduardo
- 51431 Farm performance and support in Central and Western Europe: A comparison of Hungary and France
by Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure
- 51430 Did Mexican Meat Demand Change under NAFTA?
by Malaga, Jaime E. & Pan, Suwen & Duch-Carvallo, Teresa
- 51429 Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs
by Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel
- 51428 The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms
by Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
- 51426 On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk
by Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap
- 51425 Estimating Market Power By Retailers In The Italian Parmigiano Reggiano And Grana Padano Cheese Market
by Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele
- 51423 Structural Agricultural Land Use Modelling
by Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J.
- 51422 Diversification of the marketing chains among organic producers
by Corsi, Alessandro & Borsotto, Patrizia & Borri, Ilaria & Strom, Steinar
- 51421 Evaluation of the Japanese Rice Policy Reforms under the WTO Agreement on Agriculture
by Takahashi, Daisuke & Honma, Masayoshi
- 51420 Dealing with the tradeoff between water for nature and water for rural livelihoods in the presence of climate uncertainties: lessons for water management
by Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Blanco, Irene & Swartz, Christopher H. & Downing, Thomas E.
- 51415 New Institutional Economics, Governance and the Performance of Water Institutions in India
by Gandhi, Vasant P. & Crase, Lin
- 51407 Approximating optimal numerical solutions to bio-economic systems: How useful is simulation-optimization?
by Borner, Jan & Higgins, Steven Ian & Scheiter, Simon & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 51406 Economic impact of Water users cooperatives: Institutional and economic dynamics in Cauvery Basin, India
by Rohith, B.K. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 51405 Does election lead to populism or elite capture in rural China
by Shu, Youhua & Chowdhury, Shyamal K.
- 51404 Analysis of profitability and risk in new agriculture in a Himalayan watershed by using dynamic non-linear programming model
by Sharma, Rakesh Kumar & Sankhayan, Prem Lall & Singh, Ranveer
- 51403 Price Support, Efficiency and Technology Change of Ukrainian dairy farms: Spatial dependence in the components of productivity growth
by Nivievskyi, Oleg
- 51402 The Integration of Tomato Markets in Ghana with and without Direct Trade Flows
by Ihle, Rico & Amikuzuno, Joseph
- 51401 Supermarket expansion in developing countries and their role in development: Experiences from the Southern African Development Community (SADC)
by Emongor, Rosemary A. & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 51400 The Changing Political Dynamics of Japanese Agricultural Cooperatives
by Godo, Yoshihisa
- 51399 Contractual Arrangements of Traders in Chinese Wholesale Markets
by Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G. & Zeng, Yinchu
- 51398 Technology Capital: The Price of Admission to the Growth Club
by Evenson, Robert E. & Fuglie, Keith O.
- 51397 The analysis of irreversibility, uncertainty and dynamic technical inefficiency on the investment decision in Spanish olive sector
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Gil, Jose Maria
- 51396 Impact Analysis Of Food Policy Response On Household Food Security: The Case Of South Africa’S Maize Subsector
by Vermeulen, Hester & Ndibongo Traub, Lulama & Meyer, Ferdinand H.
- 51395 Do the BRICs and Emerging Markets Differ in their Agrifood Trade?
by Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D.
- 51394 Natural Hazards And Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence From Latin America
by van den Berg, Marrit & Fort, Ricardo & Burger, Kees
- 51374 Does Increase in Women's Income Relative to Men's Income Increase Food calorie Intake in Poor Households? Evidence from Nigeria
by Aromolaran, Adebayo B.
- 51367 Synergistic Green and White Revolution: Evidence from Kenya and Uganda
by Jia, Xiangping
- 51366 Evidence of non-linear price transmission between maize markets in Mexico and the US
by Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene
- 51365 Analysis of Climate Change Perception and Adaptation among Arable Food Crop Farmers in South Western Nigeria
by Apata, Temidayo Gabriel & Samuel, K.D. & Adeola, A.O.
- 51364 The effect of information on consumer choice (the case of product with new properties)
by Fetisova, Yulia
- 51363 Nonfarm Employment and Poverty Reduction in Rural Ghana: A Propensity-Score Matching Analysis
by Owusu, Victor & Abdulai, Awudu
- 51362 Off-farm Employment and Food Consumption at Home and away from Home: Evidence from Farm Households in Taiwan
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Yen, Steven T.
- 51352 Globalization of Fresh Fruit Products: The Role of Public Agencies and the Transformation of the Petrolina-Juazeiro Valley
by Valente Junior, Airton Saboya
- 51342 Evaluation of rural development programs after Poland’s accession to the EU: regional CGE approach
by Zawalinska, Katarzyna
- 51341 Long-Run Effects From Consumer Reaction To The Spread Of Foodborne Pathogens: The Case Of E. Coli Contamination Of Beef At Jack In The Box Restaurants
by Zhen, Chen
- 51340 The Development of the Willingness to Cooperate: Collective-Action under the Light of the Constructivist Conception of Adult Development
by Meyer, Leandro Fredrico Ferraz & Braga, Marcelo Jose
- 51339 Fear or greed? Duty or solidarity? Motivations and the development of sociocognitive and moral reasoning: experimental evidences from public-goods provision dilemmas
by Meyer, Leandro Fredrico Ferraz & Braga, Marcelo Jose
- 51338 Multicriteria analysis on effective financing of agri-environmental measures and conflicts between environmental objectives
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga
- 51335 Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models
by Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain
- 51334 GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries
by Gruere, Guillaume P. & Sengupta, Debdatta
- 51304 The South African Maize Milling Industry: Can Small and Medium-scale Maize Milling Enterprise Survive and Thrive?
by Abu, Orefi & Kirsten, Johann F.
- 51302 Estimating environmental efficiency and Kuznets curve for India
by Jena, Pradyot Ranjan
- 51301 Technical efficiency of organic milk-farms in Germany - the role of subsidies and of regional factors
by Lakner, Sebastian
- 51291 Impacts of organic farming in a developing country: evidence from Tamil Nadu, India, from 1993 to 2003
by Kajisa, Kei & Palanichamy, N. Venkatesa
- 51289 Is Wal-Mart a Monopsony? Evidence from Local Labor Markets
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 51276 From Pasture Land to Farm Plots, Triggers and Motivations for Land Use Changes in Afar, Ethiopia
by Kotu, Bekele Hundie
- 51234 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Food Safety in Beijing: A Case Study of Food Additives
by Liu, Yuanyuan & Zeng, Yinchu & Yu, Xiaohua
- 51227 Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Scientific Versus Traditional Shrimp Farming: A Case Study from India
by Bhattacharya, Poulomi & Ninan, K.N.
- 51204 The Choice of Land Tenure Contracts in the Presence of Transaction Costs in Rice Farming in West Java, Indonesia
by Jamal, Erizal & Mardiharini, Maesti
- 51203 The Trade and Welfare Effects of State Trading in China
by McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald
- 51196 The Influence Of Market Structure On The Impacts Of Domestic Subsidies On International Cotton Marekts
by Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don E.
- 51165 What makes exit from poverty: Investigation of smallholder women livestock farmers in Bangladesh
by Akter, Shaheen & Farrington, John
- 51161 Is Contract Farming Really Pro-poor? Empirical Evidence from Northern Vietnam
by Tiongco, Marites M. & Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Costales, Achilles & Son, Nguyen Tuan & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Staal, Steven J.
- 51150 How Important is Economic Geography for Rural Non-Agricultural Employment? Lessons from Brazil
by Jonasson, Erik & Helfand, Steven M.
- 51136 Has Trade Liberalization Improved Food Availability in Developing Countries? An Empirical Analysis
by Bezuneh, Mesfin & Yiheyis, Zelealem
- 51100 Quality and Safety of Milk in Bangladesh: What do Consumers Believe in?
by Islam, S.M. Fakhrul & Jabbar, Mohammad A.
- 51089 Local Impacts of a Global Crisis - Food Price Transmission and Poverty Impacts in Ghana
by Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen
- 51088 Full Product Costs on Base of Farm Accountancy Data by Means of Maximum Entropy
by Lips, Markus
- 51086 Potential Impacts of a Green Revolution in Africa – the Case of Ghana
by Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M.
- 51085 Price Transmission and Adjustment in the Ethiopian Coffee Market
by Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Worako, Tadesse Kumma
- 51084 Prospective Trends in Wine Export Markets – Expert Views from Spain
by Bardaji, Isabel & Mili, Samir
- 51058 Optimal Grain Marketing Revisited: A German and Polish Perspective
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Pieniadz, Agata
- 51051 Explaining differences in farms efficiencies in Polish agriculture
by Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata
- 51049 Price Cointegration Analyses of Food Crop Markets: The case of Wheat and Teff Commodities in Northern Ethiopia
by Jaleta, Moti & Gebremedhin, Berhanu
- 51048 Can virtual water 'trade' reduce water scarcity in semi-arid countries? The case of Spain
by Garrido, Alberto & Novo, Paula & Rodriguez Casado, Roberto & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo
- 51047 Decomposition of Agricultural Labor Productivity Growth and its Regional Disparity in China
by Xin, Xiangfei & Qin, Fu
- 51046 Modern Supply Chains and Product Innovation: How Can Smallholder Farmers Benefit?
by Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin
- 51044 An Experimental Economic Analysis of Carbon Trading Options for Australia
by Tisdell, John G. & Grainger, Corinne
- 51043 A Typology of Food Security in Developing Countries under High Food Prices
by Yu, Bingxin & You, Liangzhi & Fan, Shenggen
- 51042 Rice Production Response in Cambodia
by Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen
- 51040 Participation by Men and Women in Off-Farm Activities: an Empirical Analysis in Rural Northern Ghana
by McCarthy, Nancy & Sun, Yan
- 51035 Promoting formal urban agricultural based organisations in the Greater Accra Metropolitan Area of Ghana: what factors influence choice?
by Egyir, Irene Susana
- 51032 German Rapeseed Oil and Biodiesel Pricing under Changing Market Conditions: A Markov-switching Vector Error Correction Model Approach
by Busse, Stefan & Ihle, Rico
- 51031 Farm Productivity and Household Market Participation: Evidence from LSMS Data
by Rios, Ana R. & Shively, Gerald E. & Masters, William A.
- 51030 Water communities in the Republic of Macedonia: an empirical analysis of membership satisfaction and payment behaviour
by Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve
- 51029 ‘GMO-Free’ Labels – Enhancing Transparency or Deceiving Consumers?
by Henseleit, Meike & Kubitzki, Sabine
- 51028 The Effects of Rural Infrastructure Development on Agricultural Production Technical Efficiency: Evidence from the Data of Second National Agricultural Census of China
by Li, Zongzhang & Liu, Xiaomin
- 51027 Answer to the challenges of the 21st century in the Hungarian pig sector
by Balogh, Peter & Ertsey, Imre & Szucs, Istvan
- 51026 To fence or not to fence: A partial probit analysis
by Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath
- 51025 The Export-Production Decision of Chilean Farmers: The Case of Blueberry Producers
by Echeverria, Rodrigo & Gopinath, Munisamy & Moreira, Victor H. & Cortes, Pedro
- 51016 Risks Perceptions and Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Fresh Chicken in Argentina
by Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lupin, Beatriz
- 50965 Oligopsony Power in the Ukrainian Milk Processing Industry: Evidence from the Regional Markets for Raw Milk
by Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Grings, Michael & Glauben, Thomas
- 50964 The impact of Fair Trade on banana producers in northern Peru
by Fort, Ricardo & Ruben, Ruerd
- 50956 Demand for seasonal wage labour in agriculture: what does family farming hide?
by Darpeix, Aurelie & Bignebat, Celine & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe
- 50954 The declining profitability of litchi orchards in northern Thailand: Can innovations reverse the trend?
by Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Potchanasin, Chakrit & Berger, Thomas & Roygrong, Sithidech
- 50953 Fiscal and trade distorting effects of capital gains tax on land sales - empirical evidence from agricultural land market in Finland
by Pietola, Kyosti & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija
- 50944 Investigating linkages between economic growth, energy consumption and pollutant emissions in Tunisia
by Chebbi, Houssem Eddine
- 50943 Impact of the EU Milk Quota on Structural Change in the Dairy Sectors of Germany and The Netherlands
by Huettel, Silke & Jongeneel, Roelof A.
- 50928 The Economic Value of Education in Agricultural Production: A Switching Regression Analysis of Selected East Asian Countries
by Huang, Fung-Mey & Luh, Yir-Hueih
- 50927 Estimation of Agricultural Total Factor Productivity in China: A Panel Cointegration Approach
by Wang, Jintian & Gao, Feng & Wang, Xuezhen
- 50920 Profitability and Environmental Stewardship for Row Crop Production: Are There Trade-offs?
by Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Robertson, G. Philip & Syswerda, Sara P.
- 50902 Household Resources Allocation, Gender, and Economic Performance: Empirical Evidence from Senegal, West Africa
by Ndoye Niane, Aifa Fatimata
- 50901 Impact of Trade blocs on Agricultural Trade and Policy Implications for China: Gravity Model Study
by Sun, Lin
- 50900 An application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) to Evaluate Economic Efficiency of Poultry Farms in Bangladesh
by Begum, Ismat Ara & Buysse, Jeroen & Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 50899 The diffusion of greenhouse agriculture in northern Thailand: Combining econometrics and agent-based modeling
by Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas & Sirijinda, Aer & Praneetvatakul, Suwanna
- 50896 Potential Scrub Changes and Its Spatial Allocation under the New Zealand Emission Trading System
by Zhang, Wei & Power, William & Kerr, Suzi
- 50830 Monitoring Choice Task Attribute Attendance In Non-Market Valuation Of Multiple Park Management Services: Does It Matter?
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Thiene, Mara & Hensher, David A.
- 50829 Impact assessment of agricultural research in West Africa: an application of the propensity score matching methodology
by Liebenehm, Sabine & Affognon, Hippolyte & Waibel, Hermann
- 50828 Price Linkage between International Price of Crude Palm Oil (CPO) and Cooking Oil Price in Indonesia
by Rifin, Amzul
- 50827 Liberalization of Staple Crops: Lessons from the Mexican Experience in Maize
by Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Serrano-Cote, Valeria
- 50823 Understanding Spatial Welfare Impacts of a Grain Ethanol Plant
by Van Wart, Justin & Perrin, Richard K.
- 50821 Modelling Climate Change and Agricultural Production in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): In Quest of Statistics
by Koffi-Tessio, Egnonto M.
- 50791 Measuring Agricultural Innovation System Properties and Performance: Illustrations from Ethiopia and Vietnam
by Spielman, David J. & Kelemework, Dawit
- 50788 Performance Analysis of Production and Trade of Indian Silk under WTO Regime
by Umesh, Kotrakerebasegowda & Akshara, Mutuguppe & Shripad, Bhat & Harishkumar, K. & Srinivasan, S.M.
- 50787 Heterogeneous farmland owners: two approaches for objective based classification
by Pouta, Eija & Myyra, Sami & Hanninen, Harri
- 50786 Supply Responsiveness Of Maize Farmers In Kenya: A Farm-Level Analysis
by Olwande, John & Ngigi, Margaret & Nguyo, Wilson
- 50785 Inter-Temporal Impacts of Technological Interventions of Watershed Development Programme on Household Welfare, Soil Erosion and Nutrient Flow in Semi-Arid India: An Integrated Bioeconomic Modeling Approach
by Swamikannu, Nedumaran
- 50784 China’s Agricultural Modernisation Program: an assessment of its sustainability and impacts in the case of the high-value beef chain
by Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G. & Longworth, John W.
- 50777 Effect of infrastructure investments on total factor productivity (TFP) in Brazilian agriculture
by Mendes, Sergio Magno & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Salvato, Marcio Antonio
- 50776 Application of Chow test to improve analysis of farmer participation in markets in Kenya
by Otieno, David Jakinda & Omiti, John M. & Nyanamba, Timothy O. & McCullough, Ellen
- 50775 Agglomeration, Migration and Agricultural Growth: A Regional CGE Analysis for Uganda
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Thurlow, James
- 50760 Impacts of Cash Crop Production on Land Management and Land Degradation: The Case of Coffee and Cotton in Uganda
by Pender, John L. & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Kato, Edward & Kaizzi, Crammer & Ssali, Henry
- 50739 Impact Assessment as Shared Learning
by Wilson, Paul N.
- 50626 Economic analysis of spatial preferences heterogeneity of water quality
by Martin-Ortega, Julia & Brouwer, Roy & Berbel, Julio
- 50624 Impact of groundwater markets in peninsular India on water use efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach
by Manjunatha, A.V. & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 50556 Georeferenced Assessment of Trade Liberalization Effects on Agriculture in Ecuador
by Ludena, Carlos E. & Schuschny, Andres & de Miguel, Carlos & Duran Lima, Jose E.
- 50555 Rural Poverty and Employment Effects of Bt Cotton in India
by Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin
- 50554 Technical efficiency improvement of rice farming in southern Thailand
by Kiatpathomchai, Sirirat & Schmitz, P. Michael & Thongrak, Sutonya
- 50550 Ruffled Feathers: Tariff Rate Quotas and Voluntary Export Agreements in U.S.-Mexican Poultry Meat Trade
by Velasquez, Sonia & Gunter, Lewell F. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Houston, Jack E.
- 50538 Does the structure of agricultural science and technology policy system matter in developing country agricultural productivity growth trends? Evidence from Kenya and Uganda
by Mugunieri, Godiah Lawrence & Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, Steven Were
- 50537 Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria
by Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John L. & Kato, Edward
- 50399 Use of Supermarket Scanner Data to Measure Bread Consumption and Nutrition Choice in Scotland
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou, Chrysa & Toma, Luiza & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Cacciolatti, Luca
- 50366 Investigation of the factors influencing adoption of GM crops at country level
by Hall, Clare & Toma, Luiza & Moran, Dominic
- 50355 Factors Affecting Reduction of Fertilizer Application by Farmers: Empirical Study with Data from Jianghan Plain in Hubei Province
by Liu, Yu & Zhang, Jun-biao & Du, Jiang
- 50354 Calibration of an Agricultural Sector Model for the Region Khorezm (Uzbekistan) based on Survey Data
by Mueller, Marc & Djanibekov, Nodir
- 50334 Credit Constraints, Organizational Choice, and Returns to Capital: Evidence from a Rural Industrial Cluster in China
by Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 50333 The Value to Consumers of Health Labeling Statements on Breakfast Foods and Cereals
by Muth, Mary K. & Zhen, Chen & Taylor, Justin & Cates, Sheryl & Kosa, Katherine M. & Zorn, David & Choiniere, Conrad J.
- 50332 Investigating Thai Shopping Behavior: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and the ‘Big Middle’
by Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree
- 50329 Understanding Market potential for biodiesel in Spain: A Pilot study based on consumer preferences
by Gracia, Azucena & Barreiro-Hurle, Jesus & Perez y Perez, Luis
- 50328 Modeling Farmers Prefences For Agrienvironmental Scheme Design: A Spanish Case Study
by Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Barreiro-Hurle, Jesus & Ruto, Eric
- 50327 A Meta-Analysis Of Technical Efficiency In Nigerian Agriculture
by Ogundari, Kolawole
- 50326 Research on “Growth Drag” of Water Resource on Agricultural Development in China
by Wang, Xueyuan
- 50324 Modelling physical quantities of food and nutrients consumed from aggregate data – with an application to Finland
by Irz, Xavier T.
- 50323 Adoption and impact of an award winning post-harvest technology: The ASI rice thresher in the Senegal River Valley
by Diagne, Mandiaye & Demont, Matty & Diagne, Aliou
- 50322 Did Agricultural Technological Changes Affect China’s Regional Disparity?
by Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Mao, Xuefeng & Luo, Wanchun & Xin, Xian
- 50321 Comparison of NNARX, ANN and ARIMA Techniques to Poultry Retail Price Forecasting
by Karbasi, Ali Reza & Laskukalayeh, Somayeh Shirzadi & Fahimifard, Seiad Mohammad
- 50319 How Costly are (Agricultural) Investments during Economic Transition? A Critical Literature Appraisal
by Zinych, Nataliya & Odening, Martin
- 50318 Park with People Conservation Strategy: Local Residents Willingness to Pay and Expected Net Losses in Ethiopia
by Bekabil, Fufa & Anemut, Belete
- 50293 Adoption of Food Safety and Quality Standards by China’s Agricultural Cooperatives: A Way out of Monitoring Production Practices of Numerous Small-scale Farmers ?
by Zhou, Jiehong & Jin, Shaosheng
- 50258 Determination of Optimal Environmental Flow Acquisition in Kor Basin, Doroudzan Dam
by Asad Falsafi Zadeh, Neda & Sabouhi Sabouni, Mahmood
- 50219 Employment impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy in Eastern Germany – A regional panel data approach
by Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick
- 50171 Proposal for a territorial assessment of the effects of agricultural policies with a georeferred mathematical programming model: a case study
by Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo
- 50143 Village Elections, Public Goods Investments and Pork Barrel Politics, Chinese-style
by Luo, Renfu & Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 50121 Price transmission in the Spanish bovine sector: the BSE effect
by Hassouneh, Islam & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria
- 50120 Assessing consumer preferences for quality and safety attributes of food in the absence of official standards: the case of beef in Ethiopia
by Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Admassu, Samuel A.
- 50106 Building trust in agri-food chains: the mediating role of effective communication
by Fischer, Christian
- 50105 Contract Farming in China: Perspectives of Smallholders
by Guo, Hongdong & Jolly, Robert W.
- 50104 Good News, Bad News: Results from a National Representative Panel Survey on China’s NCMS
by Yi, Hongmei & Zhang, Linxiu & Singer, Kim & Rozelle, Scott & Atlas, Scott
- 50101 Preliminary Impacts of a New Seasonal Work Program on Rural Household Incomes in the Pacific
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David
- 50074 Making business with giants- impact of retail internationalization in Central and Eastern Europe
by Hanf, Jon Henrich & Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Pall, Zsombor
- 50046 Mitigating Contractual Hazards: Short-term vs. Long-term Contracting in Animal Agriculture
by Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav
- 50039 Rural livestock asset portfolio in northern Ethiopia: A microeconomic analysis of choice and accumulation
by Tegebu, Fredu Nega & Mathijs, Erik & Deckers, Jozef A. & Tollens, Eric
- 49995 The Effect of China's RMB Exchange Rate Movement on Its Agricultural Export: A Case Study of Export to Japan
by Longjiang, Chen
- 49994 Contributions of Social Capital Theory in Predicting Collective Action Behavior among Livestock Keeping Communities in Kenya
by Ouma, Emily Awuor & Abdulai, Awudu
- 49993 Assessing Consumer Preferences and Attitudes toward Imported Pork in Urban China
by Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping
- 49987 An Economic Analysis of the Impact of Food Prices and Other Factors on Adult Lifestyles: Choices of Physical Activity and Healthy Weight
by Chen, Yanni & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 49986 Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for New Genetically Modified Food Products: Evidence from Experimental Auctions of Intragenic and Transgenic Foods
by Colson, Gregory & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 49973 Comparative Analysis of the Safe Training Performance about Farmers Use Pesticide -Sichuan Province of China as an example
by Wenting, Song & Xinhong, Fu & Deping, Xiong & Yan, Wang & Lian, Huang
- 49972 The Rise of Obesity in Transition: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Russia
by Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Rizov, Marian