North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas
Contact information of Farm Foundation:
Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ffnaam
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 17999 Disruption in the Supply Chain for Beef and Pork: What Has Happened and What Was NAFTA Doing
by Le Roy, Danny G. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Anderson, David P.
- 17998 Structural Implications of Persistent Disharmony in North American Beef and Pork Industries
by Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 17997 Agricultural Policies in Selected OECD Countries: Opportunities for Reform
by Ash, Ken
- 17996 Agrifood Market Integration: Perspectives from Developing Countries
by Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Aguillar, Patricia & Jank, Marcos Sawaya
- 17995 North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination
by Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven