Energy from Agriculture, Energy from Agriculture: New Technologies, Innovative Programs and Success Stories, December 14-15, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri
Contact information of Farm Foundation:
Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ffeina
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 7628 Agriculture's Role in Energy Production: Current Levels and Future Prospects
by Eidman, Vernon R.
- 7627 Farmer Ethanol in a "Flat World" - How Information Technology Is Changing the Nature of Fuel Ethanol Operations (PowerPoint)
by Crooks, Tony
- 7626 Agricultural/Renewable Contributions to U.S. Electricity Usage
by Doering, Otto C., III
- 7625 Non-Traditional Sources of Biomass Feedstocks
by Walsh, Marie E.
- 7624 The Future of Biorefining Agricultural Biomass
by Brown, Robert C.
- 7623 Feed and Alternative Uses for DDGs
by Shurson, Jerry & Noll, Sally
- 7622 Cellulosic Ethanol Technology Assessment
by Bothast, Rodney J.