Conference Proceedings 2010
Contact information of Crawford Fund:
Web page: http://www.crawfordfund.org/home.html
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:cfcp10
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 125262 Sir John Crawford
by Ingram, Jim
- 125259 Sir John Crawford Memorial Address: Plant Diversity at the Turning Point
by Hopper, Stephen D.
- 125257 The Importance of Biological Collections for Biosecurity and Biodiversity
by Daly, Joanne & Clark, Megan
- 125256 Agricultural Biodiversity for Nutrition and Health
by Frison, Emile
- 125253 Questions and Answers
by Samper, Cristian & Frison, Emile & Higgins, T.J. & Possingham, Hugh P. & Persley, Gabrielle J. & Williams, Meryl J.
- 125250 Biodiversity and the Role of Microbial Resource Centres
by Sly, Lindsay I.
- 125249 Forest Biodiversity, Climate Change and Governance
by Tacconi, Luca
- 125247 Food from the Water: How the Fish Production Revolution Affects Aquatic Biodiversity and Food Security
by Williams, Meryl J.
- 125244 Livestock and Biodiversity: The Case of Cattle in Africa
by Okeyo, Ally Mwai & Persley, Gabrielle J. & Kemp, Steve J.
- 125242 Agricultural Biotechnology, Gene Flow and Biodiversity
by Higgins, T.J.
- 125241 Preserving Biodiversity, Promoting Biosecurity and Biosafety: Developing Country Perspectives
by Lum, Keng-Yeang
- 125240 Preserving Biodiversity, Promoting Biosecurity and Biosafety: Australian Perspectives
by Ransom, Lois
- 125238 Can We Have Our Biodiversity and Eat Too?
by Possingham, Hugh P.
- 125237 Biodiversity, Nature and Food Security: A Global Perspective
by Samper, Cristian
- 125235 Biodiversity and World Food Security
by McMullan, Bob
- 125233 Foreword
by Andrew, Neil