Conference Proceedings 2004
Contact information of Crawford Fund:
Web page: http://www.crawfordfund.org/home.html
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:cfcp04
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 124081 Fish, Aquaculture and Food Security: Sustaining Fish as a Food Supply
by Kearney, Robert
- 124079 Research Solutions for a Win-Win-Win
by Smith, Barney
- 124077 Outlook for Fish to 2020: A Win-Win-Win for Oceans, Fisheries and the Poor?
by Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin
- 124075 Seafood Trade and Market Access: Threats and Opportunities
by Leadbitter, Duncan
- 124074 Disease Emergence and Food Security: Global Impact of Pathogens on Sustainable Aquaculture Production
by Walker, Peter J.
- 124072 Threats from Illegal Fishing
by MacDonald, Ian
- 124070 Threats to Aquatic Environments: Is Aquaculture a Solution?
by Naylor, Rosamond L.
- 124069 Sharing Fisheries Resource: The Size of the Pie or the Size of the Slice?
by McPhee, Daryl P. & Loveday, Ted D.
- 124068 Fish for Feed vs Fish for Food
by Allan, Geoff L.
- 124066 The Search for Sustainable Seas
by Earle, Sylvia A.
- 124062 World Fish Supplies, Outlook and Food Security
by Williams, Meryl J.
- 124059 Sustaining Fish as a Food Supply
by Fischer, Tim
- 124055 Forward
by Clements, R.J.