Citations for "Racial Differences in Professional Basketball Players' Compensation"
by Kahn, Lawrence M & Sherer, Peter D
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Sherwin Rosen & Allen Sanderson, 2000.
"Labor Markets in Professional Sports,"
NBER Working Papers
7573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moser, Petra, 2012.
"Taste-based discrimination evidence from a shift in ethnic preferences after WWI,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 167-188.
- Erick Eschker & Stephen Perez & Mark Siegler, 2004.
"The NBA and the influx of international basketball players,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1009-1020.
- Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2007.
"Racial Discrimination Among NBA Referees,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonard, Jonathan S. & Levine, David I., 2003.
"Diversity, discrimination, and performance,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt19d1c3n3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Daniel A. Rascher & John Paul G. Solmes, 2007.
"Do Fans Want Close Contests? A Test of the Uncertainty of Outcome Hypothesis in the National Basketball Association,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 2(3), pages 130-141, August.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Partridge, Mark D., 2001.
"A supply and demand model of co-worker, employer and customer discrimination,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 389-416, June.
- Franc J.G.M. Klaasen & Jan R. Magnus, 2006.
"Are Economic Agents Successful Optimizers? An Analysis through Service Strategy in Tennis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-048/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dennis Wilson & Yung-Hsiang Ying, 2003.
"Nationality preferences for labour in the international football industry,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(14), pages 1551-1559.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003.
"What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets,"
2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Stephen L. Ross & Margery Austin Turner & Erin Godfrey & Robin R. Smith, 2005.
"Mortgage Lending in Chicago and Los Angeles: A Paired Testing Study of the Pre-Application Process,"
2005-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Turner, Margery Austin & Godfrey, Erin & Smith, Robin R., 2008.
"Mortgage lending in Chicago and Los Angeles: A paired testing study of the pre-application process,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 902-919, May.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Richard Hill, 2007.
"Exit Discrimination in Major League Baseball: 1990-2004,"
07-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S. Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt & Uwe Dulleck, 2008.
"Inequality Aversion and Performance in and on the Field,"
NCER Working Paper Series
36, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Caitlin Knowles Myers, 2005.
"Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0526, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Hoang, Ha & Rascher, Dan, 1999.
"The NBA, Exit Discrimination, and Career Earnings,"
3542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Richard T. Hossfeld & Janet K. Smith, 2002.
"Are NBA Fans Becoming Indifferent to Race? Evidence from the 1990s,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2002-12, Claremont Colleges.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S.Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008.
"Looking Awkward When Winning and Foolish When Losing: Inequity Aversion and Performance in the Field,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
230, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2007.
"Antitrust Analysis of Sports Leagues,"
5382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quinn Andrew Wesley Keefer, 2013.
"Compensation Discrimination for Defensive Players,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 14(1), pages 23-44, February.
- H. J. Holzer & K. R. Ihlanfeldt, .
"Customer Discrimination and Employment Outcomes for Minority Workers,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1122-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2009.
"The Economics of Discrimination: Evidence from Basketball,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin G. Quinn & Melissa Geier & Anne Berkovitz, 2007.
"Superstars and Journeymen: An Analysis of National Football Team’s Allocation of the Salary Cap across Rosters, 2000-2005,"
0722, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Goodall, Amanda H. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008.
"Why Do Leaders Matter? The Role of Expert Knowledge,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M. & Magnus, J.R., 2006.
"Are Economic Agents Successful Optimizers? An Analysis Through Strategy in Tennis,"
2006-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David Berri & Stacey Brook & Aju Fenn, 2011.
"From college to the pros: predicting the NBA amateur player draft,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 25-35, February.