Citations for "Endogenous Cycles and Growth with Indivisible Technological Developments"
by Scott Freeman & Dong-Pyo Hong & Dan Peled
- Klaus Wälde, 2005.
"Endogenous Growth Cycles,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 867-894, 08.
- Klaus, WAELDE, 2003. "Endogenous growth cycles," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Horii, Ryo, 2012.
"Wants and past knowledge: Growth cycles with emerging industries,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 220-238.
- Ryo Horii, 2006. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ryo Horii, 2005. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Development and Comp Systems 0504007, EconWPA, revised 10 Jan 2006.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2005.
"I - Q Cycles,"
1040, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2005.
"Solving nonlinear dynamic stochastic models: an algorithm computing value function by simulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 135-140, April.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2005. "Matlab code for "Solving Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models: An Algorithm Computing Value Function by Simulations"," QM&RBC Codes 146, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2004. "Solving Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models: An Algorithm Computing Value Functions By Simulations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-37, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bei Li & Jie Zhang, 2011. "Subsidies in an Economy with Endogenous Cycles Over Neoclassical Investment and Neo-Schumpeterian Innovation Regimes," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005.
"Changing technology trends, transition dynamics and growth accounting,"
2000-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Changing Technology Trends, Transition Dynamics, and Growth Accounting," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 0(1), pages 12.
- Jeff Wrase & Kerk Phillips, 2004.
"Is Schumpeterian Creative Destruction a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
428, Econometric Society.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Wrase, Jeff, 2006. "Is Schumpeterian `creative destruction' a plausible source of endogenous real business cycle shocks?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1885-1913, November.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Jeff Wrase, 2003. "Is Schumpeterian "Creative Destruction" a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks?," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304001, EconWPA.
- Wälde, Klaus, 2003.
"Endogenous business cycles and growth,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
12/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Waelde, 2003. "Endogenous Business Cycles and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 920, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klaus Walde, 2004. "Endogenous business cycles and growth," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 109, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Kerk Phillips & Jeffrey Wrase, 1999.
"Schumpeterian growth and endogenous business cycles,"
99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kerk L. Phillips, 2000. "Schumpeterian Growth and Endogenous Business Cycles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0706, Econometric Society.
- Ryo Horii, 2001. "Endogenous Growth and Cycles with a Continuum of Technologies," ISER Discussion Paper 0560, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2004.
"Endogenous Growth And Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(05), pages 559-581, November.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2001.
"Animal Spirits meets Creative Destruction,"
Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers
130, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012.
"Technological Opportunity, Long-Run Growth, and Convergence,"
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth, and convergence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 323-351, April.
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth and convergence," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007034, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- GROWIEC, Jakub & SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth, and convergence," CORE Discussion Papers 2007057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2003. "Animal Spirits Through Creative Destruction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 530-550, June.
- Francois, P. & Lloyd-Ellis, H., 2003. "Co-movement, Capital and Contracts: 'Normal' Cycles Through Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper 2003-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.