Citations for "The Market for Quacks"
by Ran Spiegler
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Nava Ashraf & James Berry & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2007.
"Can Higher Prices Stimulate Product Use? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Zambia,"
NBER Working Papers
13247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Glenn Ellison, 2010.
"Dynamics of Open Source Movements,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3215, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2004.
"Contracting with Diversely Naïve Agents,"
122247000000000530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2010.
""But Can't we Get the Same Thing with a Standard Model?" Rationalizing Bounded-Rationality Models,"
21428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szech, Nora, 2011.
"Becoming a bad doctor,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 244-257.
- Ran Spiegler, 2012.
"Monopoly pricing when consumers are antagonized by unexpected price increases: a “cover version” of the Heidhues–Kőszegi–Rabin model,"
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 695-711, November.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2007.
"The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions Over the Lifecycle,"
NBER Working Papers
13191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huck, Steffen & Zhou, Jidong, 2011.
"Consumer behavioural biases in competition: A survey,"
31794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schumacher, Heiner & Hadnes, Myriam, 2010.
"Contract Enforcement by the Gods,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010
11, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
21434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- Piccione, Michele & Spiegler, Ran, 2009.
"Price Competition under Limited Comparability,"
21427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2009.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2011.
"Add-on Pricing, Naive Consumers, and the Hidden Welfare Costs of Education,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yongmin & Zhang, Tianle, 2009.
"Equilibrium price dispersion with heterogeneous searchers,"
16490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kovac, Eugen & Eugen, Kovac & Robert, Schmidt, 2013.
"Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2008.
"Learning in the Credit Card Market,"
NBER Working Papers
13822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Driscoll, John C. & Gabaix, Xavier & Laibson, David I., 2009.
"The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions over the Life-Cycle with Implications for Regulation,"
4554335, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Ran Spiegler, 2008.
"Money Pumps in the Market,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 237-253, 03.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2009.
"The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions over the Life Cycle and Implications for Regulation,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 51-117.
- Laurent Reynald-Alexandre, 2007.
"Probalilistic duopoly with differentiation by attributes,"
- Milo Bianchi & Philippe Jehiel, 2012.
"Financial reporting and market e¢ ciency with extrapolative investors,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
786969000000000451, David K. Levine.