Citations for "Innovation and economic performance in services: a firm-level analysis"
by Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Mina, Andrea & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif & Hughes, Alan, 2014.
"Open service innovation and the firm's search for external knowledge,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 853-866.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012.
"Born global firms in knowledge intensive business services (KIBS) – what do we know of their performance?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
270, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Segarra-Blasco, Agusti & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2008.
"Sources of innovation and industry-university interaction: Evidence from Spanish firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1283-1295, September.
- André Lorentz & Maria Savona, 2006.
"Evolutionary Micro-dynamics and Changes in the Economic Structure,"
LEM Papers Series
2006/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2010.
"Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection. Application on the Russian Innovative Performance,"
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014.
"High-growth firms and innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms,"
2072/228402, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Faïz Gallouj & Maria Savona, 2009.
"Innovation in services: a review of the debate and a research agenda,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 149-172, April.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2013.
"Is Money All? Financing Versus Knowledge and Demand Constraints to Innovation,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
2013-01, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms],"
23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Corsino, 2008.
"Product Innovation and Growth: The Case of Integrated Circuits,"
ROCK Working Papers
047, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 Jun 2008.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012.
"Brown Sunsets and Green Dawns in the Industrial Sector: Environmental Innovations, Firm Behavior and the European Emission Trading,"
2012.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Clausen, Tommy & Fontana, Roberto & Verspagen, Bart, 2008.
"Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies. A cross-country comparison,"
MERIT Working Papers
065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Davide Arduini & Federico Belotti & Mario Denni & Gerolamo Giungato & Antonello Zanfei, 2008.
"Technology Adoption and Innovation in Public Services.The Case of E-Government in Italy,"
0804, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Arduini, Davide & Belotti, Federico & Denni, Mario & Giungato, Gerolamo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2010.
"Technology adoption and innovation in public services the case of e-government in Italy,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-275, July.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2011.
"High Growth Firms and Innovation: an empirical analysis for Spanish firms,"
2072/179669, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Priit Vahter, 2012.
"Financial Constraints, Innovation Performance and Sectoral Disaggregation,"
2012030, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen & Bryson, John R., 2011.
"Openness, knowledge, innovation and growth in UK business services,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1438-1452.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2011.
"On Firm Growth and Innovation. Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004),"
ICER Working Papers
07-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Marina Papanastassiou & Christos Pitelis, 2007.
"Determinants of MNE subsidiaries decision to set uo own R&D laboratories: Theory and Evidence,"
007, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2013.
"What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2013021, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jinghai Zheng, 2010.
"Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm-level productivity growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 1829-1865, December.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007.
"Spatial Agglomeration, Technology and Outsourcing of Knowledge Intensive Business Services Empirical Insights from Italy,"
2007.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2011.
"The Determinants of Regional Specialisation in Business Services: Agglomeration Economies, Vertical Linkages and Innovation,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
193, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007.
"Barriers to Innovation and Public Policy in Catalonia,"
XREAP2007-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2007.
- Mario D. Tello, 2013.
"Science, Technology and Innovation in Peru 2000-2012: The Case of Services,"
Documentos de Trabajo
2013-353, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012.
"Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions,"
201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2011.
"Innovation decision of Tunisian service firms: an empirical analysis,"
30898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noronha, Teresa, 2013.
"KIBS in Peripheral Regions: Major Outlines,"
Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers
2013-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007.
"Trade Marks and Performance in UK Firms: Evidence of Schumpeterian Competition through Innovation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
300, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Suresh Narayanan & Mehrshad Parvin Hosseini, 2014.
"Drivers of Innovation in the Malaysian Services Sector: An Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(1), pages 95-118, April.
- Montalvo, Carlos & Moghayer, Saeed, 2011.
"State of an innovation system: theoretical and empirical advance towards an innovation efficiency index,"
38002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannetti, C., 2009.
"Relationship Lending and Firm Innovativeness,"
2009-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engin Deniz Eris & Omur Neczan Timurcanday Ozmen, 2012.
"The Effect of Market Orientation, Learning Orientation and Innovativeness on Firm Performance: A Research from Turkish Logistics Sector,"
International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR),
Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(1), pages 77-108, April.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Conditions and Successful Commercialization,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2009n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011.
"KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence,"
47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadaf Bashir & Uwe Matzat & Bert Sadowski, 2014.
"The Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies in the Design Sector and their impact on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Dutch Design Sector,"
14-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Maria Savona & André Lorentz, 2006.
"Demand and Technology Determinants of Structural Change and Tertiarisation: An Input-Output Structural Decomposition Analysis for four OECD Countries,"
Working Papers of BETA
2006-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2012.
"Knowledge Dynamics, Structural Change And The Geography Of Business Services,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 445-467, 07.
- Tether, B. & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, E., 2012.
"A Different Path to Growth? Service Innovation and Performance amongst UK Manufacturers,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp433, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Vezzani, Antonio, 2010.
"The economic impact of technological and organizational innovations. A firm-level analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1253-1263, December.
- Ljiljana Božić & Valerija Botrić, 2011.
"Innovation Propensity in the EU Candidate Countries,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 405-417, December.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2011.
"The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export: a firm-level analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 577-600, June.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2008.
"The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth,"
2008.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013.
"Innovation and the Growth of Service Firms:The Polish Case,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0453, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Coad, Alex & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2013.
"Innovation and firm growth: Does firm age play a role?,"
2072/211886, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth,"
27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.