Citations for "Policies for an Ageing Society: Recent Measures and Areas for Further Reform"
by Bernard Casey & Howard Oxley & Edward R. Whitehouse & Pablo Antolín & Romain Duval & Willi Leibfritz
- Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter, 2005. "Ageing, fertility, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1075-1095, June.
- Martha A. Starr, 2006. "Macroeconomic dimensions of social economics: Saving, the stock market, and pension systems," Working Papers 2006-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004.
"The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective Of the New Member States,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-709, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Orban, Gabor & Szapary, Gyorgy, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the perspective of the new member states," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 839-864, October.
- Gábor Orbán & György Szapáry, 2004. "The Stability and Growth Pact from the Perspective of the New Member States," MNB Working Papers 2004/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- William Jackson, 2006. "Post-Fordism and Population Ageing," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 449-467.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2004. "Mind the Gap: The Effectiveness of Incentives to boost Retirement Saving in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 04052, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2001.
"Endogenous Retirement And Public Pension System Reform In Spain,"
Economics Working Papers
we013503, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Sánchez Martín, Alfonso R., 2010. "Endogenous retirement and public pension system reform in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 336-349, January.
- Alfonso R Sánchez-Martín, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Public Pension System Reform in Spain," Working Papers 08.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2008.
"Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors,"
13390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors," DULBEA Working Papers 09-04.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lothar Funk, 2004. "Employment Opportunities for Older Workers: A Comparison of Selected OECD Countries," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 22-33, 07.
- James Banks & Richard Disney & Alan Duncan & John Van Reenen, 2005.
"The Internationalisation of Public Welfare Policy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages C62-C81, 03.
- James Banks & Richard Disney & Alan Duncan & John Van Reenen, 2004. "The internationalisation of public welfare policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 769, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James Banks & R Disney & Alan Duncan & John Van Reenen, 2004. "The Internationalisation of Public Welfare Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0656, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daniel Leigh & Etibar Jafarov, 2007. "Alternative Fiscal Rules for Norway," IMF Working Papers 07/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2010. "Social Security and the job search behavior of workers approaching retirement," Working Papers 2010-26, FEDEA.
- Sanchez-Marcos, Virginia & Sanchez-Martin, Alfonso R., 2006.
"Can social security be welfare improving when there is demographic uncertainty?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1615-1646.
- Virginia Sanchez-Marcos & Alfonso Sanchez Martin, 2004. "Can Social Security be welfare improving when there is demographic uncertainty?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 163, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005.
"Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries,"
10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R Sánchez Martín, 2008.
"Social Security and the search behaviour of workers approaching retirement,"
08.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- José Ignacio García & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2008. "Social security and the search behaviour of workers approaching retirement," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dormont, Brigitte & Grignon, Michel & Huber, Hélène, 2005.
"Health expenditures and the demographic rhetoric : reassessing the threat of ageing,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6898, Paris Dauphine University.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2005. "Health expenditures and the demographic rhetoric : reassessing the threat of ageing," Working Papers 0501, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Alfonso R. Sanchez Martín & Virginia SanchezMarcos, 2010.
"Demographic Change and Pension Reform in Spain: An Assessment in a Two-Earner, OLG Model,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 405-452, 09.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín & Virginia Sánchez Marcos, 2009. "Demographic Change and Pension Reform in Spain: An Assessment in a Two-Earner, OLG Model," Working Papers 2009-40, FEDEA.
- Rossana Merola & Douglas Sutherland, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 3. Long-Run Projections and Fiscal Gap Calculations," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 934, OECD Publishing.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2005. "Chapter 4: Pensions and Children," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 69-101, 03.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2013. "Public Education and Social Security: A Political Economy Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).