Citations for "The Present Value Model of Rational Commodity Pricing"
by Robert S. Pindyck
- Claudio Morana, 2012.
"Oil Price Dynamics, Macro-Finance Interactions and the Role of Financial Speculation,"
2012.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Morana, Claudio, 2013. "Oil price dynamics, macro-finance interactions and the role of financial speculation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 206-226.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "Oil price dynamics, macro-finance interactions and the role of financial speculation," Working Papers 225, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 1995.
"Testing the Hypothesis of Collusive Behavior Among OPEC Members,"
Research Department Publications
4016, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2001. "Testing the hypothesis of collusive behavior among OPEC members," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-353, May.
- Brian Lucey & Fergal A. O'connor, . "Do Bubbles occur in Gold Prices? Evidence from Gold Lease Rates and Markov Switching Models," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp418, IIIS.
- Bogan, Vicki, 2009. "Bubbles or convenience yields? A theoretical explanation with evidence from technology company equity carve-outs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 248-281, March.
- Jonathan Kearns, 2007. "Commodity Currencies: Why Are Exchange Rate Futures Biased if Commodity Futures Are Not?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(260), pages 60-73, 03.
- Mark W. French, 2005. "Why and when do spot prices of crude oil revert to futures price levels?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 1995. "Prueba de la hipótesis de comportamiento colusivo entre los miembros de la OPEP," Research Department Publications 4017, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996.
"Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
5468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 2002. "Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(1), pages 116-139, Spring.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996. "Sticky Prices, Inventories, and Market Power in Wholesale Gasoline Markets," Working Papers _001, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Shu-ping Shi & Vipin Arora, 2011.
"An Application Of Models Of Speculative Behaviour To Oil Prices,"
CAMA Working Papers
2011-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shi, Shuping & Arora, Vipin, 2012. "An application of models of speculative behaviour to oil prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 469-472.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Van Robays, Ine, 2011.
"Do financial investors destabilize the oil price?,"
Working Paper Series
1346, European Central Bank.
- M. J. Lombardi & I. Van Robays, 2011. "Do Financial Investors Destabilize the Oil Price?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/760, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wang, Kuan-Min & Lee, Yuan-Ming & Thi, Thanh-Binh Nguyen, 2011. "Time and place where gold acts as an inflation hedge: An application of long-run and short-run threshold model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 806-819, May.
- Julien Chevallier & Emilie Alberola, 2009.
"Banking and Borrowing in the EU ETS: An Econometric Appraisal of the 2005-2007 Intertemporal Market,"
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien, 2009. "Banking and Borrowing in the EU ETS: An Econometric Appraisal of the 2005-2007 Intertemporal Market," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4599, Paris Dauphine University.
- Serena Ng & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2000.
"Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(1/2), pages 149-171, October.
- Serena Ng & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 1997. "Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 374, Boston College Department of Economics.
- NG, Serena & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices," Cahiers de recherche 9709, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Chevallier, 2009.
"European Carbon Prices and Banking Restrictions: Evidence from Phase I (2005-2007),"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 51-80.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Pierre Chevallier, 2007. "European carbon prices and banking restrictions: evidence from phase I (2005-2007)," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Wang, Kuan-Min & Lee, Yuan-Ming, 2011. "The yen for gold," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 39-48, March.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2013.
"Gold as an inflation hedge in a time-varying coefficient framework,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 208-222.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2012. "Gold as an Infl ation Hedge in a Time-Varying Coeffi cient Framework," Ruhr Economic Papers 0362, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Severin Borenstein & Joseph Farrell, 1999.
"Do Investors Forecast Fat Firms? Evidence from the Gold Mining Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
7075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein & Joseph Farrell, 2007. "Do investors forecast fat firms? Evidence from the gold-mining industry," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(3), pages 626-647, 09.
- Borenstein, Severin & Farrell, Joseph, 2006. "Do Investors Forecast Fat Firms? Evidence from the Gold Mining Industry," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt4h02v1jp, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Heaney, Richard, 2002. "Does knowledge of the cost of carry model improve commodity futures price forecasting ability?: A case study using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 45-65.
- Xiaoliang Liu & Guenther Filler & Martin Odening, 2013.
"Testing for speculative bubbles in agricultural commodity prices: a regime switching approach,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(1), pages 179-200, April.
- Liu, Xiaoliang & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Testing for Speculative Bubbles in Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Regime Switching Approach," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122554, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Jamali, Ibrahim, 2013. "Monetary policy surprises, positions of traders, and changes in commodity futures prices," Working Paper 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Susan Thorp, 2010. "Financialization, Crisis and Commodity Correlation Dynamics," Research Paper Series 267, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Akhigbe, Aigbe & Mohanty, Sunil K., 2012. "Oil price shocks and transportation firm asset prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1370-1379.
- Dirk G Baur & Kristoffer Glover, 2012. "A Gold Bubble?," Working Paper Series 175, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2011. "Looking for Rational Bubbles in Agricultural Commodity Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120377, European Association of Agricultural Economists.