Citations for "Financial Fragility with Rational And Irrational Exuberance"
by Lagunoff, Roger & Schreft, Stacey L
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Ivaschenko, Iryna, 2003.
"Asian Flu or Wall Street virus? Tech and non-tech spillovers in the United States and Asia,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 303-322, December.
- Bullard, James & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2005.
Working Paper Series
0555, European Central Bank.
- James Bullard & George Evans, 2004.
2004 Meeting Papers
465, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James B. Bullard & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004.
2004-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2005.
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2005-15, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 18 Sep 2006.
- Bullard, J. & Evans, G.W. & Honkapohja ,S., 2005.
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0546, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David A. Marshall, 2001.
"The crisis of 1998 and the role of the central bank,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 2-23.
- James B. Bullard & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2007.
"A model of near-rational exuberance,"
2007-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore, 1999.
"Pricing systemic crises: monetary and fiscal policy when savers are uncertain,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Helmut Wagner & Wolfram Berger, 2004.
"Globalization, Financial Volatility and Monetary Policy,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Theodoros Diasakos, 2008.
"Comparative Statics of Asset Prices,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
72, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2002.
"Asian Flu or Wall Street Virus? Price and Volatility Spillovers of the Tech and Non-Tech Sectors in the United States and Asia,"
IMF Working Papers
02/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2011.
IMES Discussion Paper Series
11-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Scott Freeman, 2002.
"Payments and Output,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(3), pages 602-617, July.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2001.
"Competition, herd behavior, and credit cycles: evidence from major Swiss Banks,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 585-592.
- Caramazza, Francesco & Ricci, Luca & Salgado, Ranil, 2004.
"International financial contagion in currency crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Mahua Barari & Brian Lucey & Svitlana Voronkova, 2005.
"CEE Banking Sector Co-Movement: Contagion or Interdependence?,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Helmut Wagner & Wolfram Berger, 2003.
"Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
95, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Eric Friedman & Simon Johnson & Adam Landsberg, 2001.
"Large-Scale Synchrony, Global Interdependence and Contagion,"
Departmental Working Papers
200103, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Eric J. Friedman & Simon Johnson & A.S. Landsberg, .
"The Emergence of Correlations in Studies of Global Economic Inter-dependence and Contagion,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2002-35, Claremont Colleges.