Citations for "The Environmental Kuznets Curve and Flow versus Stock Pollution: The Neglect of Future Damages"
by Christoph Lieb
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel, 2005.
"The Environmental Consequences of Trade: Evidence from Subnational Trade Flows,"
Departmental Working Papers
0501, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00512789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2006.
"Municipal Waste Production, Economic Drivers, and ‘New’ Waste Policies: EKC Evidence from Italian Regional and Provincial Panel Data,"
2006.155, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2008.
"Waste Generation, Incineration and Landfill Diversion. De-coupling Trends, Socio-Economic Drivers and Policy Effectiveness in the EU,"
2008.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- A. BÃ¼hn & M.R. Farzanega, 2011.
"Hold Your Breath: A New Index of Air Quality,"
11-24, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Auffhammer, Maximilian & Carson, Richard T., 2007.
"Forecasting the Path of China's CO2 Emissions Using Province Level Information,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6d28j8rg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Buehn, Andreas & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2013.
"Hold your breath: A new index of air pollution,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 104-113.
- Gries, Thomas, 2011.
"Climate and Industrial Policy in an Asymmetric World,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hannes Egli & Thomas Steger, 2007.
"A Dynamic Model of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Turning Point and Public Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Katsuyuki Shibayama & Iain Fraser, 2012.
"Non-Homothetic Growth Models for the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Studies in Economics
1206, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Leitão, Alexandra, 2010.
"Corruption and the environmental Kuznets Curve: Empirical evidence for sulfur,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2191-2201, September.
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Jöst, Frank & Winkler, Ralph, 2009.
"Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1226-1238, February.
- Chiara Martini, 2006.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini, 2006.
"A Modified Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sustainable Development Assessment Using Panel Data,"
2006.148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kijima, Masaaki & Nishide, Katsumasa & Ohyama, Atsuyuki, 2010.
"Economic models for the environmental Kuznets curve: A survey,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1187-1201, July.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2003.
"Is the Discount Rate Relevant in Explaining the Environmental Kuznets Curve?,"
2003.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Santiago J. Rubio, Jose L. Garcia and Jose L. Hueso, 2009.
"Neoclassical Growth, Environment and Technological Change: The Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Kijima, Masaaki & Nishide, Katsumasa & Ohyama, Atsuyuki, 2011.
"EKC-type transitions and environmental policy under pollutant uncertainty and cost irreversibility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 746-763, May.
- Horii, Ryo & Ikefuji, Masako, 2014.
"Environment and Growth,"
53624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006.
"Environment, human development and economic growth,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi & Roberto Zoboli, 2006.
"A Bayesian Approach to the Estimation of Environmental Kuznets Curves for CO2 Emissions,"
2006.121, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Tim Mennel, 2012.
"Fiscal decentralization and Pollution: Institutions Matter,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201222, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).