Citations for "Currency and Credit Are Equivalent Mechanisms"
by Taub, Bart
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Charles Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 2001.
"A Theory of Transactions Privacy,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
01-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2009.
"Outside versus inside bonds: A Modigliani-Miller type result for liquidity constrained economies,"
IEW - Working Papers
443, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao & Williamson, Stephen, 1997.
"Money and Dynamic Credit Arrangements with Private Information,"
97-19, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M., 1997.
"Clearing, settlement and monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 347-381, October.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Waller, Christopher, 2011.
"Outside versus inside bonds: A ModiglianiâMiller type result for liquidity constrained economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1852-1887, September.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2005.
"Credit and identity theft,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009.
"Why pay? An introduction to payments economics,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Susan Athey & David Miller, 2006.
"Efficiency in Repeated Trade with Hidden Valuations,"
784828000000000256, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 2004.
"Money is privacy,"
2004-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 2005.
"Money Is Privacy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 377-399, 05.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2008.
"Outside Versus Inside Bonds,"
IEW - Working Papers
372, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Money is memory,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 2007.
"Money and bonds: an equivalence theorem,"
393, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- William Roberds & Stacey L. Schreft, 2009.
"Data security, privacy, and identity theft: The economics behind the policy debates,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 22-30.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2007.
"Money and Credit: An Equivalence Result and Its Implications,"
2007 Meeting Papers
115, Society for Economic Dynamics.