Citations for "Money in a real business cycle model"
by Roger E. A. Farmer
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- De Fiore, Fiorella, 2000.
"Can indeterminacy explain the short-run non-neutrality of money?,"
Working Paper Series
0032, European Central Bank.
- Baltasar Manzano & Jess Ruz, 2000.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy In A Business Cycle Model: Alternative Identifications Of The Optimal Expost Capital Income Tax Rates,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
351, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008.
"ó: The Long And Short Of It,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Canova, Fabio & Nicolo, Gianni De, 2002.
"Monetary disturbances matter for business fluctuations in the G-7,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1131-1159, September.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998.
NBER Working Papers
6371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2008.
"Learnability and equilibrium selection under indeterminacy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3459-3477, November.
- Canova, Fabio & de Nicolo, Gianni, 2003.
"On the sources of business cycles in the G-7,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Fabio Canova, 2003.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Economics Working Papers
925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wouter J. DenHaan, 2002.
"Temporary Shocks and Unavoidable Transistions to a High-Unemployment Regime,"
NBER Working Papers
9349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gumbau-Brisa, Fabià & Lie, Denny & Olivei, Giovanni P., 2011.
"A Response to Cogley and Sbordone's Comment on "Closed-Form Estimates of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time-Varying Trend Inflation","
2011-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Fernandez, Esther & Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2004.
"Indeterminacy under non-separability of public consumption and leisure in the utility function,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-428, May.
- Giammarioli, Nicola, 2003.
"Indeterminacy and search theory,"
Working Paper Series
0271, European Central Bank.
- Stefano Bosi & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2009.
"Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: an interplay between preferences and the timing for money,"
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Hansen, Gary D., 1998.
"The role of monetary shocks in equilibrium business cycle theory: Three examples,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 605-617, May.
- Bagliano, Fabio-Cesare & Favero, Carlo A, 1997.
"Measuring Monetary Policy with VAR Models: An Evaluation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2013.
"Balanced-Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes in a Monetary Economy,"
112013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ingrid Groessl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2006.
"The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
200606, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Cheron, Arnaud, 2001.
"Sunspots and the Business Cycle in a Finance Constrained Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 30-49, March.
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Chéron, Arnaud, 2001.
"Real business cycles and the animal spirits hypothesis in a CIA economy,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco, 2003.
"Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations with arbitrarily small liquidity constraint,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Chong Kee Yip & Ka Fai Li, 2004.
"Monetary Policy and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Investment,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(2), pages 1-7.
- Thomas Lubik, 2003.
"Investment Spending,Equilibrium Indeterminacy and the Interactions of Monetary and Fiscal Policy,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
490, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Fazzari, Steven M. & Meyer, Andrew P., 1999.
"How responsive is business capital formation to its user cost?: An exploration with micro data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-80, October.