Citations for "An empirical analysis of the social security disability application, appeal, and award process"
by Benitez-Silva, Hugo & Buchinsky, Moshe & Chan, Hiu Man & Rust, John & Sheidvasser, Sofia
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Richard W. Johnson & Melissa M. Favreault & Corina Mommaerts, 2009.
"Work Ability and the Social Insurance Safety Net in the Years Prior to Retirement,"
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2009-28, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2009.
- Duggan, Mark & Singleton, Perry & Song, Jae, 2007.
"Aching to retire? The rise in the full retirement age and its impact on the social security disability rolls,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1327-1350, August.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Richard Disney & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2009.
"Disability, Capacity for Work and the Business Cycle: An International Perspective,"
- Annemiek van Vuren & Daniel van Vuuren, 2005.
"Financial incentives in disability insurance in the Netherlands,"
CPB Discussion Paper
45, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Judit Vall Castello, 2010.
"Promoting Employment of Disabled Women in Spain; Evaluating a Policy,"
- Willis, Robert J., 1999.
"Theory confronts data: how the HRS is shaped by the economics of aging and how the economics of aging will be shaped by the HRS,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-145, June.
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R Sánchez Martín, 2008.
"Social Security and the search behaviour of workers approaching retirement,"
08.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & John Rust, 2005.
"How Large are the Classification Errors in the Social Security Disability Award Process?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
05-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Seth Giertz & Jeffrey Kubik, 2011.
"The Disability Screening Process and the Labor Market Behavior of Accepted and Rejected Applicants: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 237-253, September.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri & Bernard Wixon, 2000.
"Value of Sample Separation Information in a Sequential Probit Model: Another Look at SSA's Disability Determination Process,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0340, Econometric Society.
- Giorgio Brunello & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2008.
"The Rise in Obesity Across the Atlantic: An Economic Perspective,"
586, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- John Pepper & Brent Kreider, 2001.
"Inferring Disability Status from Corrupt Data,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
354, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, .
"A sequential model for older workers’ labor transitions after a health shock,"
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2000.
"Microdata Panel Data and Public Policy: National and Cross-National Perspectives,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
23, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Hakola, Tuulia, 2002.
"Alternative Approaches to Model Withdrawals from the Labour Market – A Literature Review,"
Working Paper Series
2003:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Mart�n & José M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2006.
"A sequential model of older workers' labor force transitions after a health shock,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 1033-1054.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier, 2009.
"Integrating Retirement Models,"
NBER Working Papers
15607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Song, Jae & Wixon, Bernard, 2008.
"A model of Social Security Disability Insurance using matched SIPP/Administrative data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 4-20, July.
- Per Johansson & Per Skedinger, 2009.
"Misreporting in register data on disability status: evidence from the Swedish Public Employment Service,"
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 411-434, October.
- Johansson, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2005.
"Are objective, official measures of disability reliable?,"
Working Paper Series
2005:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2012.
"The effect of Disability Insurance receipt on labor supply: a dynamic analysis,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2012-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & J. S. Butler & Gulcin Gumus, 2004.
"Dynamic programming model estimates of Social Security Disability Insurance application timing,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 671-685.
- Xiaoyan Li & Nicole Maestas, 2008.
"Does the Rise in the Full Retirement Age Encourage Disability Benefits Applications? Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
wp198, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- John Bound & Richard Burkhauser & Austin Nichols, 2001.
"Tracking the Household Income of SSDI and SSI Applicants,"
wp009, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003.
"Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors,"
Staff General Research Papers
10229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Gumus, Gulcin, 2003.
"Option Value and Dynamic Programming Model Estimates of Social Security Disability Insurance Application Timing,"
IZA Discussion Papers
941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John W.R. Phillips, 2002.
"Applications, Denials, and Appeals for Social Security Disability Insurance,"
wp032, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mark Duggan & Perry Singleton & Jae Song, 2005.
"Aching to Retire? The Rise in the Full Retirement Age and its Impact on the Disability Rolls,"
NBER Working Papers
11811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wop:snyaec:01-12 is not listed on IDEAS