Citations for "Oil prices and economic activity: An asymmetric cointegration approach"
by Lardic, Sandrine & Mignon, Valérie
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Gert Peersman & Ine Van Robays, 2010.
"Cross-Country Differences in the Effects of Oil Shocks,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohamed Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets: What Drives What in the Gulf Corporation Council Countries,"
CEPII research center, issue 122, pages 41-56.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2010.
"Oil Prices, Stock Markets and Portfolio Investment: Evidence from Sector Analysis in Europe over the Last Decade,"
- Aloui, Chaker & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Njeh, Hassen, 2012.
"Assessing the impacts of oil price fluctuations on stock returns in emerging markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2686-2695.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Amine Lahiani, 2010.
"Forecasting the conditional volatility of oil spot and futures prices with structural breaks and long memory models,"
- Sahbi FARHANI, 2012.
"Impact of Oil Price Increases on U.S. Economic Growth:Causality Analysis and Study of the Weakening Effects in Relationship,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 108-122.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Julien Fouquau, 2009.
"On the short-term influence of oil price changes on stock markets in GCC countries: linear and nonlinear analyses,"
- Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd, 2009.
"Economic impacts of higher oil and gas prices: The role of international trade for Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 882-887, November.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011.
"Return and volatility transmission between world oil prices and stock markets of the GCC countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1815-1825, July.
- Lin, Boqiang & Xie, Chunping, 2013.
"Estimation on oil demand and oil saving potential of China's road transport sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 472-482.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014.
"What explains the short-term dynamics of the prices of CO2 emissions?,"
2014-081, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Hsu, Kai-Wei, 2012.
"Reverse Globalization: Does High Oil Price Volatility Discourage International Trade?,"
36182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Wu, Yuan-Chan & Chao, Ming-Che, 2012.
"The asymmetric income effect on household vehicle ownership in Taiwan: A threshold cointegration approach,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 696-706.
- Mohamed EL HEDI AROURI & Philippe FOULQUIER & Julien FOUQUAU, 2011.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets in Europe: A Sector Perspective,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jawadi, Fredj & Leoni, Patrick, 2009.
"Threshold cointegration relationships between oil and stock markets,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
3/2009, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Fredj Jawadi & Mondher Bellalah, 2011.
"Nonlinear mean reversion in oil and stock markets,"
Review of Accounting and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 316-326, August.
- Evangelia Papapetrou, 2013.
"Oil prices and economic activity in Greece,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 385-397, November.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi, 2011.
"Does crude oil move stock markets in Europe? A sector investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1716-1725, July.
- Filis, George & Degiannakis, Stavros & Floros, Christos, 2011.
"Dynamic correlation between stock market and oil prices: The case of oil-importing and oil-exporting countries,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 152-164, June.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2010.
"Do higher oil prices push the stock market into bear territory?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 490-495, March.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2012.
"Volatility regimes, asymmetric basis effects and forecasting performance: An empirical investigation of the WTI crude oil futures market,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 294-306.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011.
"Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4971-4984, September.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2010.
"Trade linkages and macroeconomic effects of the price of oil,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 848-856, July.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2008.
"Are oil shocks permanent or temporary? Panel data evidence from crude oil and NGL production in 60 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 919-936, May.
- Emmanuel Anoruo, 2011.
"Testing for Linear and Nonlinear Causality between Crude Oil Price Changes and Stock Market Returns,"
International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR),
Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(3), pages 75-92, December.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Thanh Huong Dinh, 2010.
"Time-varying Predictability in Crude Oil Markets: The Case of GCC Countries,"
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Jamel Jouini & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013.
"On the relationship between world oil prices and GCC stock markets,"
- Ibrahim Halil Eksi & Mehmet Senturk & H. Semih Yildirim, 2012.
"Sensitivity of Stock Market Indices to Oil Prices: Evidence from Manufacturing Sub-Sectors in Turkey,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 463-474, September.
- Bülent Alta & Mert Topcu & Ebru Erdoðan, 2013.
"Nevsehir University, Department of Economics, Nevsehir, Turkey,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 7 - 13.
- Al-mulali, Usama, 2010.
"The Impact of Oil Prices on the Exchange Rate and Economic Growth in Norway,"
24447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010.
"Les effets des fluctuations du prix du pétrole sur les marchés boursiers dans les pays du Golfe,"
- Fayyad, Abdallah & Daly, Kevin, 2011.
"The impact of oil price shocks on stock market returns: Comparing GCC countries with the UK and USA,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, March.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011.
"Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model,"
2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand
115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Moez Khalfallah & Bruno-Laurent Moschetto & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2014.
"Evaluation of the profitability of companies financed by venture capital (CVC) listed on the French market,"
2014-085, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dogrul, H. Günsel & Soytas, Ugur, 2010.
"Relationship between oil prices, interest rate, and unemployment: Evidence from an emerging market,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1523-1528, November.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011.
"Is There Co-Movement of Agricultural Commodities Futures Prices and Crude Oil?,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114626, European Association of Agricultural Economists.