Citations for "Oil price shocks, stock market, economic activity and employment in Greece"
by Papapetrou, Evangelia
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Sofía B. Ramos & Helena Veiga, 2009.
"Risk factors in oil and gas industry returns: international evidence,"
Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers
ws096920, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Awerbuch, Shimon & Sauter, Raphael, 2006.
"Exploiting the oil-GDP effect to support renewables deployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2805-2819, November.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Lahiani, Amine & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011.
"Return and volatility transmission between world oil prices and stock markets of the GCC countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1815-1825, July.
- Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2010.
"Oil Price Shocks and Labor Market Fluctuations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Julien Fouquau, 2009.
"On the short-term influence of oil price changes on stock markets in GCC countries: linear and nonlinear analyses,"
- Scholtens, Bert & Yurtsever, Cenk, 2012.
"Oil price shocks and European industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1187-1195.
- Yoon, Kyung Hwan & Ratti, Ronald A., 2011.
"Energy price uncertainty, energy intensity and firm investment,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 67-78, January.
- Peersman, Gert & Van Robays, Ine, 2012.
"Cross-country differences in the effects of oil shocks,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1532-1547.
- Vo, Minh, 2011.
"Oil and stock market volatility: A multivariate stochastic volatility perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 956-965, September.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets: What Drives what in the Gulf Corporation Council Countries?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2934, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, Su-Fang & Yu, Keming, 2011.
"Crude oil shocks and stock markets: A panel threshold cointegration approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 987-994, September.
- Park, Jungwook & Ratti, Ronald A., 2008.
"Oil price shocks and stock markets in the U.S. and 13 European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2587-2608, September.
- J. Isaac Miller & Ronald Ratti, 2008.
"Crude Oil and Stock Markets: Stability, Instability, and Bubbles,"
0810, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 20 Jan 2009.
- Miller, J. Isaac & Ratti, Ronald A., 2009.
"Crude oil and stock markets: Stability, instability, and bubbles,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 559-568, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Tan, Lay-Phin & Md Isa, Abu Hassan, 2009.
"Nexus between Oil Price and Stock Performance of Power Industry in Malaysia,"
31757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Golove, William, 2006.
"Accounting for fuel price risk when comparing renewable to gas-fired generation: the role of forward natural gas prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 706-720, April.
- Aloui, Chaker & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Njeh, Hassen, 2012.
"Assessing the impacts of oil price fluctuations on stock returns in emerging markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2686-2695.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Peng, Hsiao-Ping, 2005.
"The asymmetry of the impact of oil price shocks on economic activities: An application of the multivariate threshold model,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 455-476, May.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Jamel Jouini & Nhu Tuyen Le & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2012.
"On the Relationship between World Oil Prices and GCC Stock Markets,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), pages 98-120, January.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2008.
"Do Structural Oil-Market Shocks Affect Stock Prices?,"
2008-51, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bülent Alta & Mert Topcu & Ebru Erdoðan, 2013.
"Nevsehir University, Department of Economics, Nevsehir, Turkey,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 7 - 13.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Dibooglu, Sel & Aleisa, Eisa, 2004.
"Relationships among U.S. oil prices and oil industry equity indices,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 427-453.
- Anna Creti & Marc Joëts & Valérie Mignon, 2012.
"On the links between stock and commodity markets' volatility,"
2012-20, CEPII research center.
- Nandha, Mohan & Faff, Robert, 2008.
"Does oil move equity prices? A global view,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 986-997, May.
- Algieri, Bernardina, 2012.
"Price Volatility, Speculation and Excessive Speculation in Commodity Markets: sheep or shepherd behaviour?,"
124390, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Jouini, Jamel & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011.
"Volatility spillovers between oil prices and stock sector returns: Implications for portfolio management,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1387-1405.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Jouini, Jamel & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2012.
"On the impacts of oil price fluctuations on European equity markets: Volatility spillover and hedging effectiveness,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 611-617.
- Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011.
"Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4971-4984, September.
- Filis, George, 2010.
"Macro economy, stock market and oil prices: Do meaningful relationships exist among their cyclical fluctuations?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 877-886, July.
- Dogrul, H. Günsel & Soytas, Ugur, 2010.
"Relationship between oil prices, interest rate, and unemployment: Evidence from an emerging market,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1523-1528, November.
- Oral, Isil & Santos, Indhira & Zhang, Fan, 2012.
"Climate change policies and employment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6294, The World Bank.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010.
"On The Influence of Oil Prices on Stock Markets: Evidence from Panel Analysis in GCC Countries,"
538, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2010.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2008.
"The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
15/08, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, Vinod & Sharma, Susan & Smyth, Russell, 2009.
"Are fluctuations in energy consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2318-2326, June.
- Syed Abul Basher & Alfred Haug & Perry Sadorsky, 2010.
"Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Emerging Stock Markets,"
1014, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Regnier, Eva, 2007.
"Oil and energy price volatility,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 405-427, May.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2011.
"Energy consumption at business cycle horizons: The case of the United States,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 161-167, March.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011.
"Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model,"
2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand
115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cong, Rong-Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Jiao, Jian-Lin & Fan, Ying, 2008.
"Relationships between oil price shocks and stock market: An empirical analysis from China,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3544-3553, September.
- Chittedi, Krishnareddy, 2011.
"Does oil price matter for Indian stock markets?,"
35334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2011.
- Berk, Istemi & Aydogan, Berna, 2012.
"Crude Oil Price Shocks and Stock Returns: Evidence from Turkish Stock Market under Global Liquidity Conditions,"
EWI Working Papers
2012-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2010.
"Modelling the impact of oil prices on Vietnam's stock prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 356-361, January.
- Svetlana Maslyuk & Russell Smyth, 2007.
"Unit Root Properties of Crude Oil Spot and Futures Prices,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
40-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Smyth, Russell, 2007.
"Are shocks to energy consumption permanent or temporary? Evidence from 182 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 333-341, January.
- Yen-Hsien Lee & Fang Hao, 2012.
"Oil and S&P 500 Markets: Evidence from the Nonlinear Model,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 272-280.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2008.
"Assessing the impact of oil prices on firms of different sizes: Its tough being in the middle,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3854-3861, October.
- Li, Su-Fang & Zhu, Hui-Ming & Yu, Keming, 2012.
"Oil prices and stock market in China: A sector analysis using panel cointegration with multiple breaks,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1951-1958.
- Lee, Bi-Juan & Yang, Chin Wei & Huang, Bwo-Nung, 2012.
"Oil price movements and stock markets revisited: A case of sector stock price indexes in the G-7 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1284-1300.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Prasad, Arti, 2008.
"Understanding the oil price-exchange rate nexus for the Fiji islands,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2686-2696, September.
- Surender Kumar, 2009.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Empirical Evidence for India,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 15-37.
- Sylwia Nowak, 2008.
"How Do Public Announcements Affect The Frequency Of Trading In U.S. Airline Stocks?,"
CAMA Working Papers
2008-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee & Martin, Vance L., 2004.
"Identification of common and idiosyncratic shocks in real equity prices: Australia, 1982-2002,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 81-102.
- Filis, George & Degiannakis, Stavros & Floros, Christos, 2011.
"Dynamic correlation between stock market and oil prices: The case of oil-importing and oil-exporting countries,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 152-164, June.