Citations for "The Danish Green Certificate System: some simple analytical results"
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Mortensen, Jorgen Birk
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Madlener, Reinhard & Neustadt, Ilja, 2010.
"Renewable Energy Policy in the Presence of Innovation: Does Government Pre-Commitment Matter?,"
FCN Working Papers
4/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Jun 2010.
- Klaus Skytte, 2006.
"Interplay between Environmental Regulation and Power Markets,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
4, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Reinhard Madlener & Weiyu Gao & Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2008.
"Promoting renewable electricity generation in imperfect markets: price vs. quantity policies,"
0809, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Kažukauskas, Andrius & Jaraite, Jurate, 2011.
"The Profitability of Power Generating Firms and Policies Promoting Renewable Energy,"
CERE Working Papers
2011:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Paul Koutstaal & Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert Zwart & X. van Tilburg, 2009.
"Market performance and distributional effects on renewable energy markets,"
190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2009.
"Green Serves the Dirtiest. On the Interaction between Black and Green Quotas,"
581, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2006.
"Integratation of Tradable Green Certificate Markets: What can be expected?,"
10628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Rosendahl, 2010.
"Green promotes the dirtiest: on the interaction between black and green quotas in energy markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 316-325, June.
- Georg Meran & Nadine Wittmann, 2008.
"Green, Brown, and Now White Certificates: Are Three One Too Many? A Micromodel of Market Interaction,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
809, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2008.
"Multiple instruments to change energy behaviour: The emperor’s new clothes?,"
549, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Pablo del Río González, 2007.
"The interaction between emissions trading and renewable electricity support schemes. An overview of the literature,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(8), pages 1363-1390, October.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Fridrik M. Baldursson & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2005.
"Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets,"
05-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergman, Lars, 2010.
"Green Certificates and Market Power on the Nordic Power Market,"
Working Papers in Economics
12/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Tsao, C.-C. & Campbell, J.E. & Chen, Yihsu, 2011.
"When renewable portfolio standards meet cap-and-trade regulations in the electricity sector: Market interactions, profits implications, and policy redundancy,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3966-3974, July.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2004.
"Market Power in Interactive Environmental and Energy Markets: The case of Green Certificates,"
10559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2007.
"Impacts of the German Support for Renewable Energy on Electricity Prices, Emissions and Profits: An Analysis Based on a European Electricity Market Model,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
712, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kangas, Hanna-Liisa & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2009.
"The cofiring problem of a power plant under policy regulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1898-1904, May.
- Lintunen, Jussi & Kangas, Hanna-Liisa, 2010.
"The case of co-firing: The market level effects of subsidizing biomass co-combustion,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 694-701, May.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2002.
"Provision of renewable energy using green certificates: market power and price limits,"
10558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas, 2012.
"A Reexamination of Renewable Electricity Policy in Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
921, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nese, Gjermund, 2009.
"Integration of tradable green certificate markets: What can be expected?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 903-922, November.
- Torstein Bye, 2003.
"On the Price and Volume Effects from Green Certificates in the Energy Market,"
351, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong, 2010.
"Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4040-4047, August.
- Liliana Gelabert & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2011.
"Renewable Energy and Electricity Prices in Spain,"
01-2011, Economics for Energy.