Citations for "European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends"
by Ekins, Paul
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Travisi, C.M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009.
"Managing environmental risk in agriculture: a systematic perspective on the potential of quantitative policy-oriented risk valuation,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0043, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Castiglione, Concetta & Infante, Davide & Smirnova, Janna, 2012.
"Rule of law and its implications for the environmental taxation-income path across European Countries,"
39433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Quirion, 2004.
"Prices versus Quantities in a Second-Best Setting,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 337-359, November.
- Annegrete Bruvoll, 2009.
"On the measurement of environmental taxes,"
599, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Moll, Henri C. & Drissen, Eric & Wilting, Harry C., 2008.
"Taxation of multiple greenhouse gases and the effects on income distribution: A case study of the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 318-326, September.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul H. Templet, 2001.
"Defending the Public Domain: Pollution, Subsidies and Poverty,"
wp12, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Oikonomou, Vlasis & Jepma, Catrinus & Becchis, Franco & Russolillo, Daniele, 2008.
"White Certificates for energy efficiency improvement with energy taxes: A theoretical economic model,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3044-3062, November.
- Rong Zhou & Kathleen Segerson, 2012.
"Are Green Taxes a Good Way to Help Solve State Budget Deficits?,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1329-1353, June.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2004.
"What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 507-518, March.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000.
"Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007.
IMF Working Papers
07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke & Jenny Minier, 2008.
"Environmental Policy in Majoritarian Systems,"
2008-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Lindholm, James, 2007.
"Marine conservation biology: The science of maintaining the sea's biodiversity, Norse, E.A. and L. B. Crowder (Eds). 2005. Island Press, Washington, D.C. ISBN 1-55963-662-9, 470 pp,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 374-375, April.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,
in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Tiezzi, Silvia, 2005.
"The welfare effects and the distributive impact of carbon taxation on Italian households,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1597-1612, August.
- Wier, Mette & Birr-Pedersen, Katja & Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge & Klok, Jacob, 2005.
"Are CO2 taxes regressive? Evidence from the Danish experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Li, Chiao-Ting & Peng, Huei & Sun, Jing, 2013.
"Reducing CO2 emissions on the electric grid through a carbon disincentive policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 793-802.
- Gordon, Simon, 2003.
"Economic Instruments For Nonpoint Source Water Pollution: Options For The Swan-Canning River System,"
2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia
57873, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Concepción Rey Mejías & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette O’Regan, 2010.
"Charges in the Industrial Water Sector: Comparison Between Ireland and Spain,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 113-132, January.
- Farley, Joshua & Baker, Daniel & Batker, David & Koliba, Christopher & Matteson, Richard & Mills, Russell & Pittman, James, 2007.
"Opening the policy window for ecological economics: Katrina as a focusing event,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 344-354, August.
- Olerup, Brita, 2002.
"Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 709-716, June.
- Shkarlet, Serhiy & Petrakov, Iaroslav, 2013.
"Environmental Taxation Evolution in Ukraine: Trends, Challenges and Outlook,"
45168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2013.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2002.
"Regional energy consumption and income differences in Denmark,"
42707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00866410 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00866409 is not listed on IDEAS