Citations for "Measuring sustainability: A time series of alternative indicators for Scotland"
by Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian & Faichney, Robin & Wilson, Mike
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Juana Rivera-Lirio & María Muñoz-Torres, 2010.
"The Effectiveness of the Public Support Policies for the European Industry Financing as a Contribution to Sustainable Development,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 489-515, July.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002.
"The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles,"
dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Michalopoulos, T. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Heuvelink, E. & Hogeveen, Henk, 2008.
"Multi-criteria assessment of ethical aspects in fresh tomato systems: Plant genomics technology innovation and food policy uses,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44147, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2002.
"A One-sided Sustainability Test With Multiple Consumption Goods,"
Working Papers in Ecological Economics
0201, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Asheim, Geir, 2003.
"Green national accounting for welfare and sustainability: A taxonomy of assumptions and results,"
31/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Van Passel, Steven & Nevens, Frank & Mathijs, Erik & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2007.
"Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differences in sustainable efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 149-161, April.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2002.
"Natural resource accounting in theory and practice: A critical assessment,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(2), June.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E., 2011.
"Dynamic sustainability assessment: The case of Russia in the period of transition (1985-2008),"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2039-2049, September.
- John Pezzey & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner & Dugald Tinch, 2003.
"Augmented Sustainability Measures for Scotland,"
2003_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Bouwman, Lex F., 2005.
"Exploring past and future changes in the ecological footprint for world regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 43-62, January.
- Haberl, Helmut & Erb, Karl-Heinz & Krausmann, Fridolin, 2001.
"How to calculate and interpret ecological footprints for long periods of time: the case of Austria 1926-1995,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-45, July.
- Wen, Zongguo & Zhang, Kunmin & Du, Bin & Li, Yadong & Li, Wei, 2007.
"Case study on the use of genuine progress indicator to measure urban economic welfare in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 463-475, August.
- Michael Harris, 2001.
"The Income of Nations: Measurement with (What?) Theory,"
2001.09, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Pulselli, Federico M. & Bravi, Mirko & Tiezzi, Enzo, 2012.
"Application and use of the ISEW for assessing the sustainability of a regional system: A case study in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 766-778.
- Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Romero, Carlos, 2004.
"In search of a natural systems sustainability index,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 401-405, July.
- Greg Bremner & Rod Cross, 2012.
"North Sea Oil and Genuine Saving in the Scottish Economy,"
1210, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Wilson & Peter Tyedmers, 2013.
"Rethinking What Counts. Perspectives on Wellbeing and Genuine Progress Indicator Metrics from a Canadian Viewpoint ,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 187-202, January.
- Nourry, Myriam, 2008.
"Measuring sustainable development: Some empirical evidence for France from eight alternative indicators,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 441-456, October.
- Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin, 2007.
"Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2969-2977, May.
- Assoc Prof Richard Brown & John Asafu-Adjaye & M. Draca & A. Straton, 2003.
"How Useful Is The Genuine Savings Rate As A Macroeconomic Sustainability Indicator For Countries And Regions? Australia And Queensland Compared,"
Discussion Papers Series
331, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Posner, Stephen M. & Costanza, Robert, 2011.
"A summary of ISEW and GPI studies at multiple scales and new estimates for Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and the State of Maryland,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1972-1980, September.
- Koji Tokimatsu & Rintaro Yamaguchi & Masayuki Sato & Rieko Yasuoka & Masahiro Nishio & Kazuhiro Ueta, 2011.
"Measuring future dynamics of genuine saving with changes of population and technology: application of an integrated assessment model,"
Environment, Development and Sustainability,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 703-725, August.
- Samakovlis, Eva, 2008.
"How are Green National Accounts Produced in Practice?,"
105, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Jining, 2008.
"A cost-benefit analysis for the economic growth in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 356-366, April.
- Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V., 2004.
"One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 613-631, July.
- Holm, Stig-Olof & Englund, Göran, 2009.
"Increased ecoefficiency and gross rebound effect: Evidence from USA and six European countries 1960-2002,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 879-887, January.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Hanley, Nick & Turner, Karen & Tinch, Dugald, 2006.
"Comparing augmented sustainability measures for Scotland: Is there a mismatch?,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 60-74, April.
- Muradian, Roldan & O'Connor, Martin & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2002.
"Embodied pollution in trade: estimating the 'environmental load displacement' of industrialised countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 51-67, April.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & Romero, C. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2006.
"Development and application of a multi-attribute sustainability function for Dutch dairy farming systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 640-658, June.
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2001.
"An Environmental Accountant`s Dilemma: Are Stumpage Prices Reliable Indicators of Resource Scarcity?,"
77, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Ollivier, TO, 2009.
"The usefulness of aggregate sustainability indicators for policy making: What do they say for Madagascar?,"
16607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pulido San Román, A., 2003.
"Desarrollo sostenible: un reto central para el pensamiento económico,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 203-220, Agosto.
- Jaume Garau Taberner & Carles Manera, 2006.
"The Recent Evolution and Impact of Tourism in the Mediterranean: The Case of Island Regions, 1990-2002,"
2006.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007.
"Categorising tools for sustainability assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2002.
"One-sided Unsustainability Tests and NNP Measurement with Multiple Consumption Goods,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0208, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001.
"Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009.
"Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.