Citations for "Cointegration analysis in the presence of outliers"
by Heino Bohn Nielsen
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Ahumada, Hildegart A. & Garegnani, Maria Lorena, 2012.
"Forecasting a monetary aggregate under instability: Argentina after 2001,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 412-427.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Fachin, Stefano, 2011.
"The long-run relationship between savings and investment in oil-exporting developing countries: A case study of the Gulf Arab States,"
29077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jes�s Clemente & Carmen Marcuello & Antonio Monta�és, 2008.
"Pharmaceutical expenditure, total health-care expenditure and GDP,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1187-1206.
- Girardin, Eric & Moussa, Zakaria, 2011.
"Quantitative easing works: Lessons from the unique experience in Japan 2001â2006,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 461-495, October.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2008.
"The Long-Run Determinants of UK Wages, 1860-2004,"
Economics Series Working Papers
409, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2008.
"Reserve overstocking in a highly integrated world. New evidence from Asia and Latin America,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 315-336.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012.
"Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area,"
1208, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Vincent C. Blackburn & Richard Gerlach & Vasilis Sarafidis, 2007.
"Dynamic Budgetary Adjustments in the Australian State Government Finance Sector: An Econometric Approach,"
Journal of Economics and Management,
College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 3(2), pages 125-159, July.
- Heino Bohn Nielsen & Christopher Bowdler, 2003.
"Inflation Adjustment in the Open Economy: An I(2) Analysis of UK Prices,"
2003-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Filippo Cesarano & Giulio Cifarelli & Gianni Toniolo, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Reserve Policy: The Italian Lira, 1883–1911,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 253-275, April.
- Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius & Roman Frydman & Michael Goldberg, 2007.
"Testing Hypotheses in an I(2) Model with Applications to the Persistent Long Swings in the Dmk/$ Rate,"
07-34, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rebitzky, Rafael R. & Schröder, Michael, 2009.
"Heterogeneity in exchange rate expectations: Evidence on the chartist-fundamentalist approach,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 241-252, May.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2009.
"The Buffer Stock Model Redux? An Analysis of the Dynamics of Foreign Reserve Accumulation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 525-543, September.
- Alessandra Dal Colle, 2011.
"Finance–growth nexus: does causality withstand financial liberalization? Evidence from cointegrated VAR,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 127-154, August.
- Natalya Ketenci & Idil Uz, 2011.
"Bilateral and regional trade elasticities of the EU,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 839-854, May.
- M. Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2012.
"Equipment investment, output and productivity in China,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 181-207, February.
- Ketenci, Natalya & Uz, Idil, 2010.
"Determinants of current account in the EU: the relation between internal and external balances in the new members,"
27466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franchi, Massimo & Jusélius, Katarina, 2007.
"Taking a DSGE Model to the Data Meaningfully,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 1(4), pages 1-38.
- Hüseyin Dağli; & Uğur Sivri & Semra Bank, 2012.
"International portfolio diversification opportunities between Turkey and other emerging markets,"
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 4-23.
- Filippo Cesarano & Giulio Cifarelli & Gianni Toniolo, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Reserve Policy on the Periphery: The Italian Lira 1883-1911,"
Working Papers Series
wp2009_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- repec:frz:wpaper:wp2007_02.rdf is not listed on IDEAS