Citations for "Overestimating Self-Control: Evidence from the Health Club Industry"
by Malmendier, Ulrike M. & Della Vigna, Stefano
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Hanming Fang & Dan Silverman, 2009.
"Time-Inconsistency And Welfare Program Participation: Evidence From The Nlsy,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1043-1077, November.
- Hanming Fang & Dan Silverman, 2004.
"Time-inconsistency and Welfare Program Participation: Evidence from the NLSY,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
1465, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hanming Fang & Dan Silverman, 2007.
"Time-Inconsistency and Welfare Program Participation: Evidence from the NLSY,"
NBER Working Papers
13375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Eisenhauer & Luigi Ventura, 2006.
"The prevalence of hyperbolic discounting: some European evidence,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1223-1234.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 2006.
"A Dual-Self Model of Impulse Control,"
3196335, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2008:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Wang, Neng, 2005.
"Investment under Uncertainty and Time-Inconsistent Preferences,"
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
1899, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Chunlin Liu & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2006.
"Do consumers choose the right credit contracts?,"
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
WP-06-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:43:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003.
"Is there a Daily Discount Rate? Evidence from the Food Stamp Nutrition Cycle,"
0304005, EconWPA, revised 21 Apr 2003.
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2004.
"Contracting with Diversely Naïve Agents,"
122247000000000530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2006.
"Paying Not to Go to the Gym,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 694-719, June.
- Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian & Mancino, Lisa & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2008.
"Behavioral Economic Concepts To Encourage Healthy Eating in School Cafeterias: Experiments and Lessons From College Students,"
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
56489, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2004.
"The Doubtful Profitability of Foggy Pricing,"
Working Papers, NET Institute
04-07, NET Institute.
- Huffman, David B. & Barenstein, Matias, 2004.
"Riches to Rags Every Month? The Fall in Consumption Expenditures Between Paydays,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano DellaVigna & M. Daniele Paserman, 2005.
"Job Search and Impatience,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 527-588, July.
- David Laibson & Xavier Gabaix, 2004.
"Competition and Consumer Confusion,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
663, Econometric Society.