Citations for "The Exchange Rate - A Shock-Absorber or Source of Shocks? A Study of Four Open Economies"
by Artis, Michael J & Ehrmann, Michael
- Siwei Goo & Reza Siregar, 2009.
"Economic Shocks And Exchange Rate As A Shock Absorber In Indonesia And Thailand,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp72, June.
- Goo, Siwei & Siregar, Reza Y. Siregar, 2009. "Economic Shocks and Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber in Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 16875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN: Implications for the Prospects of Monetary Integration in the Region,"
NIPE Working Papers
2/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through In Asean: Implications For The Prospects Of Monetary Integration In The Region," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(04), pages 657-687.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Juvenal, Luciana & Sarno, Lucio, 2009.
"Asset Prices, Exchange Rates and the Current Account,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Juvenal, Luciana & Sarno, Lucio, 2010. "Asset prices, exchange rates and the current account," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 643-658, July.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Luciana Juvenal & Lucio Sarno, 2008. "Asset prices, exchange rates and the current account," Working Papers 2008-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Juvenal, Luciana & Sarno, Lucio, 2007. "Asset prices, exchange rates and the current account," Working Paper Series 0790, European Central Bank.
- Arratibel, Olga & Michaelis, Henrike, 2014. "The impact of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks in Poland: evidence from a time-varying VAR," Working Paper Series 1636, European Central Bank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra, 2004.
"Business Cycle Transmission from the US to Germany: a Structural Factor Approach,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2004,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Eickmeier, Sandra, 2007. "Business cycle transmission from the US to Germany--A structural factor approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 521-551, April.
- Agnieszka Stazka, 2006. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe – Temporary or Permanent?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1876, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael J. Artis, 2002.
"Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU,"
69, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- M.J. Artis, 2003. "Reflections on the optimal currency area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 297-307.
- M.J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (oca) Criteria in the Light of EMU," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 193, Central Bank of Chile.
- S Barrios & M Brülhart & R J R Elliott & M Sensier, 2002.
"A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
03, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Salvador Barrios & Marius Br¸lhart & Robert J.R. Elliott & Marianne Sensier, 2003. "A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-Fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 265-292, 06.
- Salvador BARROS & Marius BRÜLHART & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Marianne SENSIER, 2001. "A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-Fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- S Barrios & M Brülhart & R Elliott & M Sensier, 2001. "A Tale of Two Cycles: Co-fluctuations Between UK Regions and the Euro Zone," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0101, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Grace H.Y. Lee, 2009. "Aggregate Shocks Decomposition For Eight East Asian Countries," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 17-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2009.
"Euro Membership as a U.K. Monetary Policy Option: Results from a Structural Model,"
NBER Working Papers
14894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2010. "Euro Membership as a U.K. Monetary Policy Option: Results from a Structural Model," NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 415-439 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2009. "Euro membership as a U.K. monetary policy option: results from a structural model," Working Papers 2009-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Francis Breedon & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Andrew K. Rose, 2011.
"Exchange Rate Policy in Small Rich Economies,"
wp53, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2006. "Cointegration and the stabilizing role of exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2006:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Lenz & Marcel Savioz, 2009. "Monetary determinants of the Swiss franc," Working Papers 2009-16, Swiss National Bank.
- Ronald, MacDonald, 2013.
"Currency Issues and Options for an Independent Scotland,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-57, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ronald MacDonald, . "Currency issues and options for an independent Scotland," Working Papers 2013_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Michael Artis, 2006.
"What Do we Now Know About Currency Unions?,"
CEPII research center, issue 107, pages 9-28.
- Katie Farrant & Gert Peersman, 2005. "Accounting for the source of exchange rate movements: new evidence," Bank of England working papers 269, Bank of England.
- Amisano, Gianni & Giammarioli, Nicola & Stracca, Livio, 2009. "EMU and the adjustment to asymmetric shocks: the case of Italy," Working Paper Series 1128, European Central Bank.
- Hilde BjÃ¸rnland, 2004. "The Role of the Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber in a Small Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 23-43, January.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Breitung, Jörg, 2005.
"How synchronized are central and east European economies with the euro area? Evidence from a structural factor model,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,20, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Joerg Breitung, 2005. "How Synchronized are Central and East European Economies with the Euro Area? Evidence from a Structural Factor model ," TWI Research Paper Series 14, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Zsolt Darvas & Gy�rgy Szap�ry, 2008.
"Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
304, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zsolt Darvas & Gyorgy Szapary, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0824, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Larsson, Anna, 2002.
"The Swedish Real Exchange Rate under Different Currency Regimes,"
Working Paper Series
180, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research, revised 18 Sep 2003.
- Anna Larsson, 2004. "The Swedish real exchange rate under different currency regimes," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(4), pages 706-727, December.
- Özer Karagedikli & Ryan, Michael & Daan Steenkamp & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "What happens when the Kiwi flies? Sectoral effects of the exchange rate shocks," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Szapáry, György, 2004.
"Konjunktúraciklusok együttmozgása a régi és új EU-tagországokban
[Business cycle harmonization in new and old EU member-states]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 415-448.
- Dermot Hodson, 2003. "The Exchange Rate as an Adjustment Mechanism - A Structural VAR Approach to the Case of Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 151-172.
- Siok Kun, Sek, 2009. "The impacts of economic structures on the performance of simple policy rules in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 25065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2005.
"Exchange Rates and Asymmetric Shocks in Small Open Economies,"
Working Paper Series
2005:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Annika Alexius & Erik Post, 2008. "Exchange rates and asymmetric shocks in small open economies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 527-541, November.
- Straub, Roland & Tchakarov, Ivan, 2004. "Non-fundamental exchange rate volatility and welfare," Working Paper Series 0328, European Central Bank.
- Ronald MacDonald & Paul Hallwood, 2004. "The Economic Case for Fiscal Federalism in Scotland," Working papers 2004-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lars Calmfors & Åsa Johansson, 2002. "Nominal Wage Flexibility, Wage Indexation and Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 761, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Nuwat Nookhwun & Paiboon Pongpaichet & Songklod Rastapana & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "The Future of Monetary Policy: Roles of Financial Stability and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2010-07, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.