Citations for "Financial Liberalisation and the Sensitivity of House Prices to Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence"
by Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Andrea Ferrero, 2011.
"House Prices Booms and Current Account Deficits,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1386, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luci Ellis, 2005.
"Disinflation and the dynamics of mortgage debt,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 5-20
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rangan Gupta & Marius Jurgilas & Alain Kabundi, 2009.
"The Effect Of Monetary Policy On Real House Price Growth In South Africa: A Factor Augmented Vector Autoregression (Favar) Approach,"
200905, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand Gruss & Silvia Sgherri, 2009.
"The Volatility Costs of Procyclical Lending Standards: An Assessment Using a DSGE Model,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/07, European University Institute.
- Leung, Charles, 2004.
"Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Rangan Gupta & Marius Jurgilas & Stephen M. Miller & Dylan van Wyk, 2010.
"Financial Market Liberalization, Monetary Policy, and Housing Price Dynamics,"
201009, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lichao Cheng & Yi Jin & Zhixiong Zeng, 2011.
"Asset Prices, Monetary Policy, and Aggregate Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
13-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006.
"Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
NBER Working Papers
12308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2011.
"The Regulation of Residential Tenancy Markets in Post-War Western Europe: An Economic Analysis,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 47-75, June.
- Rangan Gupta & Marius Jurgilas & Alain Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller, 2009.
"Monetary Policy and Housing Sector Dynamics in a Large-Scale Bayesian Vector Autoregressive Model,"
2009-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2011.
"The importance of real and nominal shocks on the UK housing market,"
Financial Econometics Series
2011_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2011.
"The Importance of Real and Nominal Shocks on the UK Housing Market,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 219-234, December.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002.
"House Prices and Business Cycles in Europe: a VAR Analysis,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
540, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ashot Tsharakyan & Martin Janíčko, 2010.
"The Binding Credit Constraints and the Welfare Effects of Housing Price Appreciation,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 359-382.
- Jin, Yi & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zeng, Zhixiong, 2010.
"Real Estate, the External Finance Premium and Business Investment: A Quantitative Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis,"
26722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Ganoulis & Massimo Giuliodori, 2011.
"Financial liberalization and house price dynamics in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2671-2688.
- Kai Carstensen & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2009.
"Monetary Policy Transmission and House Prices: European Cross-country Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2750, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shujie Yao & Dan Luo & Lixia Loh, .
"On China’s Monetary Policy and Asset Prices,"
11/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Massimiliano Pisani, 2011.
"Financial Openness and Macroeconomic Instability in Emerging Market Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 501-532, July.
- Andrea Ferrero, 2012.
"House price booms, current account deficits, and low interest rates,"
541, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zhang, Yanbing & Hua, Xiuping & Zhao, Liang, 2012.
"Exploring determinants of housing prices: A case study of Chinese experience in 1999–2010,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2349-2361.
- Cheng, Lichao & Jin, Yi, 2013.
"Asset prices, monetary policy, and aggregate fluctuations: An empirical investigation,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 24-27.
- Jane Dokko & Brian M. Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane Sherlund & Jae Sim & Skander Van Den Heuvel, 2011.
"Monetary policy and the global housing bubble,"
CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 233-283, 04.
- Kenneth Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2012.
"Taming the Real Estate Beast: The Effects of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies on Housing Prices and Credit,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2012.
"Is judicial inefficacy increasing the weight of the house property market in Spain? Evidence at the local level,"
Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 339-365, September.
- Jane Dokko & Brian Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane Sherlund & Jae Sim & Skander Van den Heuvel, 2009.
"Monetary policy and the housing bubble,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2009-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gabriele Galati & Federica Teppa & Rob Alessie, 2013.
"Heterogeneity in house price dynamics,"
DNB Working Papers
371, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Nneji, Ogonna & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles W.R., 2013.
"House price dynamics and their reaction to macroeconomic changes,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 172-178.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin07040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yanbing & Hua, Xiuping & Zhao, Liang, 2011.
"Monetary policy and housing prices; a case study of Chinese experience in 1999-2010,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
17/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ester Faia, 2007.
"Welfare Implications of Capital Account Liberalization,"
CEIS Research Paper
92, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.