Citations for "State-Owned and Privately Owned Firms: An Empirical Analysis of Profitability, Leverage, and Labor Intensity"
by Paul H. Malatesta & Kathryn L. DeWenter
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Alpalhão, Rui & Alves, Paulo, 2013.
"States as LBO Specialists: evidence from Portugal,"
51433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Omran, Mohammed, 2004.
"The Performance of State-Owned Enterprises and Newly Privatized Firms: Does Privatization Really Matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1019-1041, June.
- Knill, April M. & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012.
"Sovereign wealth fund investment and the return-to-risk performance of target firms,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 315-340.
- Mark Armstrong & David Sappington, 2005.
"Regulation, Competition and Liberalization,"
0505011, EconWPA, revised 07 Oct 2005.
- Allayannis, George & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2012.
"The use of foreign currency derivatives, corporate governance, and firm value around the world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-79.
- Wolf, Christian, 2009.
"Does ownership matter? The performance and efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006),"
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2642-2652, July.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert H. McGuckin, 2004.
"The Effects of Federalism and Privatization on Productivity in Chinese Firms,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Faccio, Mara, 2006.
CEI Working Paper Series
2006-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nandini Gupta, 2001.
"Partial Privatization And Firm Performance: Evidence From India,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
426, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis & Tsoumas, Chris, 2013.
"Enforcement actions and bank behavior,"
43557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carney, Richard W. & Liu, Wai-Man (Raymond) & Ngo, Phong T. H., 2012.
"Responding to Financial Crisis: The Rise of State Ownership and Implications for Firm Performance,"
43600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arocena, Pablo & Oliveros, Diana, 2012.
"The efficiency of state-owned and privatized firms: Does ownership make a difference?,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 457-465.
- Pennathur, Anita K. & Subrahmanyam, Vijaya & Vishwasrao, Sharmila, 2012.
"Income diversification and risk: Does ownership matter? An empirical examination of Indian banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2203-2215.
- Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine, 2009.
"Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5140-5148, December.
- Alain Bonnafous & Bruno Faivre D'Arcier, 2013.
"The conditions of efficiency of a PPP for public finances,"
- Siddhartha G. Dastidar & Raymond Fisman & Tarun Khanna, 2007.
"Testing Limits to Policy Reversal: Evidence from Indian Privatizations,"
NBER Working Papers
13427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ding, Mingfa & Nilsson, Birger & Suardi, Sandy, 2013.
"Foreign Institutional Investors and Stock Market Liquidity in China: State Ownership, Trading Activity and Information Asymmetry,"
2013:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jun 2013.
- George C. Bitros, 2003.
"Firm Ownership and Economic Efficiency,"
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2013.
"Lending for Growth? An Analysis of State-Owned Banks in China,"
2013:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Eyyuboglu, E. Mustafa, 2006.
"Effects of privatization: A case study from Cayirhan coal district, Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3017-3026, November.
- Chi, Wei & Wang, Yijiang, 2007.
"Ownership, Performance and Executive Turnover,"
15302, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2003.
"China share issue privatization: the extent of its success,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 183-222, November.