Guter Lohn für gute Rente
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung in its series WSI Discussion Papers with number 164.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2007.
"Erhöht die Riester-Förderung die Sparneigung von Geringverdienern?,"
2007/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Schröder, Carsten & Keese, Matthias & Corneo, Giacomo, 2007. "Erhöht die Riester-Förderung die Sparneigung von Geringverdienern?," Economics Working Papers 2007,30, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007.
"Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries,"
16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Anette Reil-Held & Daniel Schunk, 2007. "The savings behaviour of German households: First Experiences with state promoted private pensions," MEA discussion paper series 07136, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.