Wirtschaftspolitik für offene Kommunikationssysteme: eine ökonomische Analyse am Beispiel des Internet
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics in its series Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers with number 16.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Hanno Beck & Aloys Prinz, 1997. "Should all the world be taxed?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 87-92, March.
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- repec:wuk:cantec:9501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 1997. "Global Information Infrastructure -- Global Information Society (GII-GIS): Policy Requirements," OECD Digital Economy Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.