Financial calculations on the net
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes in its series SFB 373 Discussion Papers with number 1997,42.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian M. Hafner & Wolfgang HÄrdle, 2000.
"Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 189-207.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & HAFNER, Christian, 1997. "Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Hafner, Christian M., 1997. "Discrete time option pricing with flexible volatility estimation," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,56, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rabemananjara, R & Zakoian, J M, 1993. "Threshold Arch Models and Asymmetries in Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 31-49, Jan.-Marc.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32.
- repec:wop:humbsf:1997-56 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.