Open innovation strategy of Japanese SMEs: From viewpoint of ICT use and innovative technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Telecommunications Society (ITS) in its series 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 with number 60369.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.itseurope.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2012-08-23 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2012-08-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-08-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-08-23 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.