The NAFTA: another futile trade area (AFTA) or a serious approach towards regionalism?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) in its series Kiel Discussion Papers with number 195.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerard Adams, F. & Alanis, Mario & del Rio, Abel Beltran, 1992. "The Mexico-United States free trade and investment area proposal: A macroeconometric evaluation of impacts on Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-119, February.
- John Whalley, 1992. "CUSTA and NAFTA: Can WHFTA Be Far Behind?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 125-142, 06.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 1992. "North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 71, July.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 1990. "Fuelling a New Engine of Growth or Separating Europe from Non-Europe?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 133-155, December.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1992.
"A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 11-30, 01.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1991. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and A Computational Assessment," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 289, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1996. "Does foreign direct investment contribute to unemployment in home countries? An empirical survey," Kiel Working Papers 765, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.